Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now.

+15
The Pantry
Nordic
Brock Middlebrook
tGreenWay
Triple Sparty
WhiteBoyHatcher
tTito
Floyd Robertson
DWags
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
Giant Moose
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
19 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What should i do?

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 6 Vote_lcap19%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 6 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 6 Vote_lcap27%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 6 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 7 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 6 Vote_lcap15%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 6 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 6 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 6 Vote_lcap15%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 6 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 6 Vote_lcap8%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 6 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 6 Vote_lcap8%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 6 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 6 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 26

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 6 Empty Re: Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-29, 01:03

Ok props to Beibs.

What do you get when you give a teenager $200 million dollars?

A bunch of has beens calling you a lesbian for 2 hours.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 6 Empty Re: Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-29, 01:04

Done. I refuse to hate biebs because I feel like he wants to be hated
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-29, 01:06

Hannibal Buress is awesome. I like him
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-29, 01:08

I don't know who that Hannibal dude is but he killed it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-29, 01:11

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't know who that Hannibal dude is but he killed it.

He's got this dry wit about him that I like. Also, he accidentally started the whole bill Cosby thing somehow. I don't remember how exactly, other than he sent some tweet and it blew up
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-29, 01:11

Flight on FX. Have only watched pieces before. Might be a good flick to fall asleep to after setting the timer
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-29, 01:12

I can't believe I'm still going. Cracked another beer. Proud of myself. 

Watching this Jeff Ross thing on CC.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-29, 01:17

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I can't believe I'm still going. Cracked another beer. Proud of myself. 

Watching this Jeff Ross thing on CC.

I'm proud of you too. Crush it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-29, 01:21

Thank you Travis. 

I have your back in the next Travis vs. Tito DSF. 

Unless Tito brings a firearm, which he probably will. Then you're on your own.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-29, 01:27

Oh I won't be fighting with him again.

The funny thing is that the whole thing started because I tried to make a joke with him. He spazzed out. I probably should have just ignored it
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-29, 01:29

I'm officially done now. Coming up on 12 hours. Whoop whoop. 

By the time I wake up I'm gonna have to start drinking again.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-29, 01:32

Make it to twelve hours dude. You're less than 30 minutes out
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-29, 02:26

Shawshank is on again and I'm watching it. You ever think to yourself, maybe Andy really did do it? I mean, the guy has no memory of the time around the crime. Or something like that. And the one guy says he did it, but maybe it was some other banker he was talking about. Or maybe he was just a crazy guy. I dunno. Different to think about that maybe he really was guilty.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-29, 10:30

Just took a shower. I'm literally shaking. Want to make myself some food but scared I'll pass out if I stand up. Ff draft in 3.5 hours. No es bueno.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-29, 10:32

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Just took a shower. I'm literally shaking. Want to make myself some food but scared I'll pass out if I stand up. Ff draft in 3.5 hours. No es bueno.

If you don't have a Bloody Mary right now with an extra shot on the side I'll be pissed. DO IT
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-08-29, 11:01

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Just took a shower. I'm literally shaking. Want to make myself some food but scared I'll pass out if I stand up. Ff draft in 3.5 hours. No es bueno.

If you don't have a Bloody Mary right now with an extra shot on the side I'll be pissed. DO IT

The cure right here whiteboy
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-29, 11:03

I don't have any bloody mix. Making my nachos.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-08-29, 11:08

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:I suddenly want a pepperoni pizza
Peppino's!

Holy shit, I haven't eaten actual food in about 29 hours. And somehow I'm not hungry.

That's why I said, "Drink your dinner." Toward the ender of your bender you'll be hungry though. That's what I hear at least.
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-08-29, 11:14

Is the time on this board off by an hour, or am I posting from the future?
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-08-29, 11:18

I used to keep bags of Totino's pizza rolls in the freezer for days just like this.  You could put the frozen bag on yer headache for a bit and then pop the the bag in the toaster oven for 20 minutes. Your headache will be replaced by concerns over the blistering on the roof of you mouth and you won't be hungry anymore.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-08-29, 16:01

Is your draft at your house or online? Go to a bar with laptop and get re-fueled and buzzered.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-29, 20:50

Nap time. Give me 40 and I'm gonna regroup.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-08-29, 20:56

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Nap time. Give me 40 and I'm gonna regroup.

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 6 You-can-do-it-BABY
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-29, 21:04

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Nap time. Give me 40 and I'm gonna regroup.

I'm sorry, unless you tell me you got up and did shots, I've lost respect for you and frankly, you're about the most Switzerland person on this board whom probably has the most respect. So either you're drunk again or fuck you pussy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-08-30, 00:39

Need an update pls...
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-30, 01:16

My 40 minute nap somehow turned into a 3 hour nap. Which is the worst outcome possible. Now I will be up until 4 AM. 

I had a really rough go of it this morning but I soldiered on. Got to the bar around 1:45 and started with a Bloody. At the suggestion of my partner, who has to be good for something, I moved on to Crown and Vernors and that hit the spot. Then beers. Then more beer. 

Got home at 9 and took my "nap". Now I'm up. 

I think I have to mix a drink. Last hurrah. Time to enter rosters.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-30, 03:20

Well this is unfortunate. Anyone still up? I know some of you old guys have insomnia.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-30, 03:25

The kibbee and whipped garlic I had today gave me awful gas...can't sleep
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-30, 03:28

The Pantry wrote:The kibbee and whipped garlic I had today gave me awful gas...can't sleep
Homemade or restaurant?  Raw or baked?

I'm supposed to play golf in the AM. That isn't happening.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-30, 03:31

Raw from Beirut Palace
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-30, 03:49

I liked that stuff when I was a kid. Can't eat it anymore. I'm an embarrassment to my heritage.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-30, 03:51

Ha. I just went over our rosters to judge teams. I hate my team. I got caught twice trying to bid up guys I didn't actually want.  Neutral

And we did up the buy in to $400. I was mostly kidding when I proposed that but it took.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-30, 03:52

Lebanese?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-08-30, 03:56

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Well this is unfortunate. Anyone still up? I know some of you old guys have insomnia.
No insomnia, just got my nightly 5-6 hours in.   That and a couple hours of nap time in the afternoon and I'm golden.

Now you need to man up and tee it up this morning.  Don't disappoint your friends man.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-30, 03:58

The Pantry wrote:Lebanese?
Yes. My dad was OTB. Mom is a cracker.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-30, 04:00

LooseGoose wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Well this is unfortunate. Anyone still up? I know some of you old guys have insomnia.
No insomnia, just got my nightly 5-6 hours in.   That and a couple hours of nap time in the afternoon and I'm golden.

Now you need to man up and tee it up this morning.  Don't disappoint your friends man.

Do you wake up this early every AM? Can I ask why? Do you fish early or something?

I have no set tee time. Have to make up my golf league round from Monday when I couldn't play because I hurt my neck. It's pointless anyway, my partner shot a 54. I have to shoot 41 or better for us to avoid playoff elimination. My best 9 ever was 40.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-30, 04:07

Watching 48 hours. Has to be at least a decade since I've seen this. GD Eddie used to be funny. What happened.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-08-30, 04:07

I grew up on and then had my own dairy farm.  Decades of being in the barn at 4:30am is a nearly unbreakable habit.   I'm usually awake by 5 at the latest even when I try to sleep in.  My brother in law still milks 800+ cows 3X a day he thinks I've become a bum....which is sorta true.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-30, 04:12

Wow that's crazy. Seems like those hours between now-ish and 8 or 9 would be pretty boring.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-30, 04:15

Was it commonplace in the 80s or at least in 80's cop movies to just flat out call black people N-bombs and spear chuckers?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next