Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now.

+15
The Pantry
Nordic
Brock Middlebrook
tGreenWay
Triple Sparty
WhiteBoyHatcher
tTito
Floyd Robertson
DWags
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
Giant Moose
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
19 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

What should i do?

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 7 Vote_lcap19%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 7 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 7 Vote_lcap27%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 7 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 7 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 7 Vote_lcap15%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 7 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 7 Vote_lcap4%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 7 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 7 Vote_lcap15%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 7 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 7 Vote_lcap8%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 7 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 7 Vote_lcap8%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 7 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 7 Vote_lcap4%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 7 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 26

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 7 Empty Re: Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-30, 04:26

Some drunk guy apparently fell over the railing at Turner field tonight heckling A-rod from the 400 level. Dead.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 7 Empty Re: Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now.

Post by Guest 2015-08-30, 04:27

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Wow that's crazy. Seems like those hours between now-ish and 8 or 9 would be pretty boring.
It's quiet time at least.   I brew a pot of tea, read the papers, check the swill out and watch the world wake up.   Occasionally there's a good movie on but I usually enjoy the silence.

Got a couple of Amish guys I know up here so now and then I'll go sit on a bale of straw while they milk and talk to them.  I should do that more often and sit around here less than I do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-08-30, 04:28

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Some drunk guy apparently fell over the railing at Turner field tonight heckling A-rod from the 400 level. Dead.
Pretty gruesome scene, blood all over in the pictures online.   Crazy that you'd get that excited over booing a baseball player.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-30, 04:30

Yeah, I can see the appeal. I enjoy peace. It's tough to come by. But at the same time, I'm bored. I miss my wife and kids. I'm a walking conundrum. If they were home I'd be begging for alone time.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-08-30, 10:48

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/08/30/a-fan-died-at-turner-field-after-falling-from-the-upper-deck/

Messed up
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-08-30, 11:09

LooseGoose wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Some drunk guy apparently fell over the railing at Turner field tonight heckling A-rod from the 400 level. Dead.
Pretty gruesome scene, blood all over in the pictures online.   Crazy that you'd get that excited over booing a baseball player.

Something I could easily picture myself doing. Sound like he lost his balance and fell. Some of those upper decks are very steep and give you a bit of vertigo.

All I can say is RIP.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-30, 19:19

I'm out of beer now. Going to open a bottle of wine. 20/20 should still be good, right guys?

Also going to keep watching this movie.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-30, 19:21

InTenSity wrote:I'm out of beer now. Going to open a bottle of wine. 20/20 should still be good, right guys?

Mad Dog never goes bad until the following morning
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-08-30, 22:27

The Pantry wrote:
InTenSity wrote:I'm out of beer now. Going to open a bottle of wine. 20/20 should still be good, right guys?

Mad Dog never goes bad until the following decade

FIFY.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-08-30, 22:35

Anyone hammered yet? Friday's a long way off, might as well keep it going
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-31, 01:09

How did this orgy go anyway?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-09-05, 19:12

NCIS Labor Day marathon on USA
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-09-05, 19:19

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Yeah.  Last day off before starting a new job Monday
Nice. What happened to the old gig by the buffalo meat place?
Missed this. Have not been there since last summer. Not familiar with what you're talking about. Story please
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-09-05, 20:10

The Pantry wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Nice. What happened to the old gig by the buffalo meat place?
Missed this. Have not been there since last summer.  Not familiar with what you're talking about.  Story please

You turned me onto that Butcher Boy place in Warren last summer. I thought you had said it was by your old place of employment.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-09-05, 21:22

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Missed this. Have not been there since last summer.  Not familiar with what you're talking about.  Story please

You turned me onto that Butcher Boy place in Warren last summer. I thought you had said it was by your old place of employment.
lol! Sorry. Quickly misread your post as "what happened to the old guy" thinking some dude got murdered there, lol!

Getting to your actual question, my old place was a Tier1 OEM supplier. Lots of family that got away with things they'd be fired for anywhere in the real world. Lots of drama in every department and lots of book-juggling in the office. Long story.

Much happier at the new place.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-07, 23:15

Bump.

Let's all just get drunk and not talk about football. I need a place to talk about not football things. Talking about football things can wait.

Let's get drunk.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-11-07, 23:29

Wife and I watched the new Vacation last night. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be honestly.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7