Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now.

+15
The Pantry
Nordic
Brock Middlebrook
tGreenWay
Triple Sparty
WhiteBoyHatcher
tTito
Floyd Robertson
DWags
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
Giant Moose
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
19 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What should i do?

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 Vote_lcap19%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 Vote_lcap27%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 7 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 Vote_lcap15%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 Vote_lcap15%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 26

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 Empty Re: Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 16:05

InTenSity wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:So- working from home permanently? There's a good chance that within a year my job will be moved to that. Our office is moving and there really isn't a need for me to get space at the new place since I work with people overseas.

How do you deal with that though? I'm not really worried about staying motivated. I'm more worried about getting bored as hell with my surroundings. Keep in mind that I'm a single guy that lives by myself. Maybe it's a little different for you.
I thought someone said you were fat and lived at home with your parents.

No, that's just Tito. He's a silly little man.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 Empty Re: Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 16:07

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:So- working from home permanently? There's a good chance that within a year my job will be moved to that. Our office is moving and there really isn't a need for me to get space at the new place since I work with people overseas.

How do you deal with that though? I'm not really worried about staying motivated. I'm more worried about getting bored as hell with my surroundings. Keep in mind that I'm a single guy that lives by myself. Maybe it's a little different for you.
A lot of it depends on how flexible your situation is. If your company/boss isn't just giving you lip service and truly doesn't care what you do as long as you get your job done then it's pretty nice. I usually try to get out of the house in the middle of the day to exercise, either go to the gym or ride my bike or walk or something. With a smart phone gym or walking are awesome because I can respond to emails/IMs. Also I often wind up spending a lot of money on food because I pick up lunch a lot, again to get out of the house. 

Honestly I wouldn't trade it for a 50% raise. Not having to deal with a commute is the greatest thing ever. So sick of the typical office politics bullshit - whoever stays latest must be working the hardest. I had an opportunity this past year to go back to an office that didn't work out for a fairly ridiculous amount of money and I soldiered on because it would have allowed my wife to quit her job and more than replaced her salary but I was dreading the thought of it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-28, 16:12

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Honestly I wouldn't trade it for a 50% raise. Not having to deal with a commute is the greatest thing ever. So sick of the typical office politics bullshit - whoever stays latest must be working the hardest. I had an opportunity this past year to go back to an office that didn't work out for a fairly ridiculous amount of money and I soldiered on because it would have allowed my wife to quit her job and more than replaced her salary but I was dreading the thought of it.
I try to be one of the first ones out. I'm only getting paid to work 40 hours a week. I already skip most of lunch, so I'm over that. I have better things to do with my time than be at work. Its a sickness that the US has.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 16:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

A lot of it depends on how flexible your situation is. If your company/boss isn't just giving you lip service and truly doesn't care what you do as long as you get your job done then it's pretty nice. I usually try to get out of the house in the middle of the day to exercise, either go to the gym or ride my bike or walk or something. With a smart phone gym or walking are awesome because I can respond to emails/IMs. Also I often wind up spending a lot of money on food because I pick up lunch a lot, again to get out of the house. 

Yeah, my boss pretty much doesn't care as long as the job gets done. For instance, I am able to usually work at home on Fridays and sometimes drink on the internet at 2 pm. And for now, my commute is only 5 minutes, so it's nbd. But, when we move it'll be at least 30.

I would definitely have to find ways like that to stay sane though. And probably even more scheduled after work activities during the week like golf or other sports leagues or whatever.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 16:17

InTenSity wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
I try to be one of the first ones out. I'm only getting paid to work 40 hours a week. I already skip most of lunch, so I'm over that. I have better things to do with my time than be at work. Its a sickness that the US has.

This.

But, I can't say anything further without getting a little heavier about corporations than I want this drunk thread to get. So we can do a different thread about them some other time.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 16:18

Yeah, and it would have been different for me for sure when I was single. 

My previous job was my first FT work at home. I started the same week in 2009 that my first was born. It was really nice being around the house while my wife was on maternity with him even though I was "working". 

And now, with a 2 y.o in addition I want to get the fuck out of here sometimes especially in the summer when wife is not working and kids are home most of the time. But locking myself in my office/basement also works.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-28, 16:23

So. I'm guessing I have it pretty good at home. My wife is a nurse who works nights. Once or twice a week she takes the kids to her brothers house and they watch them. I am at home, alone at least 1 night a week right now. I love when she works Friday nights, because that means Saturday I can golf, take my time and get home in the afternoon after having lunch, before anyone gets home.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 16:24

Logged out of work, just straight drinkin now... Though all I've done is scold one Indian guy in the last 2 hours.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 16:25

Are your Indians offshore?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 16:25

InTenSity wrote:So. I'm guessing I have it pretty good at home. My wife is a nurse who works nights. Once or twice a week she takes the kids to her brothers house and they watch them. I am at home, alone at least 1 night a week right now. I love when she works Friday nights, because that means Saturday I can golf, take my time and get home in the afternoon after having lunch, before anyone gets home.

That's not a bad set up you've got there.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 16:26

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Are your Indians offshore?

Yeah, they're in Mumbai. I may or may not be going there for a few weeks in a couple of months. Meeting on Monday to determine that. I'm pushing for it, but I don't think it's going to happen.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 16:27

Absolutely that's great. 

Hardest thing here is getting time alone with my wife. We haven't been on a date night since last October.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 16:27

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Are your Indians offshore?

Yeah, they're in Mumbai. I may or may not be going there for a few weeks in a couple of months. Meeting on Monday to determine that. I'm pushing for it, but I don't think it's going to happen.
Been there. It's late for them, can't believe they're still around. 

What industry are you in? PM if you don't want to spill.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 16:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Financial analyst for a bank. (If anyone Google's you can figure out which bank I work for since I just mentioned we are moving. Uh oh) I pretty much teach them basic finance. I also train onshore analysts, which is nice because I can teach them higher level stuff.

It's weird for them- they work 3 pm to midnight their time, so I guess they just do the opposite of us- do stuff they need to do in the morning and sleep as soon as they get home. Not sure when they midweek drink.

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 16:33

Billy Madison is over, just threw on naked gun which I missed earlier. RIP OJ.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 16:40

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Financial analyst for a bank. (If anyone Google's you can figure out which bank I work for since I just mentioned we are moving. Uh oh) I pretty much teach them basic finance. I also train onshore analysts, which is nice because I can teach them higher level stuff.

It's weird for them- they work 3 pm to midnight their time, so I guess they just do the opposite of us- do stuff they need to do in the morning and sleep as soon as they get home. Not sure when they midweek drink.

Yeah my experience is/was similar. Luckily I never had to go there.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 16:44

I miss lws on this board. I didn't agree with him usually. But he was very nice. He should come back.

I'm drunk. But I mean it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 16:55

I just ordered a pizza. I almost never order pizza. Fuck it. Its a special day.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 16:56

I like LWS, too. Decent guy.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-28, 17:07

I'd like to have a beer with LWS, Bob, and nedgo
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 17:08

I heard Bob is a shitty guy to have a beer with
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-28, 17:13

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I heard Bob is a shitty guy to have a beer with
I've heard he's better out of his element up north in DeWitt
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-08-28, 17:55

Patio boozin.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 17:57

I'm still going, I just realized I have to host an auction draft tomorrow. I have some homework to do.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 17:58

Triple Sparty wrote:Patio boozin.

+1 like and retweet.

I'm slowing a little because I think I'm going to go to my buddy's place tonight to drink his booze for free. Gotta get momentarily sober enough to drive if I'm gonna do that.

Uber is an option, but I habitually wake up early. I'd rather have my car there
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-08-28, 18:00

Pizza sounds good. So do tacos.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-08-28, 18:00

Buy a bicycle.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 18:01

Triple Sparty wrote:Buy a bicycle.

I don't know if there's a bike place I wouldn't have to drive to
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-08-28, 18:12

Walk upstairs and ask your mom to take you.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 18:43

I'm done with my draft prep now and watching Seinfeld. Need to get a MLB parlay in.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-28, 18:53

Checked out of my regular FF league this season.

Sorta tempted to play at FanDuel again but will miss stats at Yahoo.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2015-08-28, 19:42

So, after I exposed Travis as not having a job and living with his parents, he starts a thread about how cool his job is; clever. Now he bumps it up a notch and wants us to believe that he's making Malibu Man coin while working from home full time. What can he do to avoid being bored while knocking down all that coin? I can't wait until he suddenly starts talking about all the hotties he has to deal with. Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 1966794946

What a fraud. Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 1966794946
Grow up boy. Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 1837840279
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 19:46

Seems like an odd grudge but I'll allow it. 

PS do you know what happened to LWS? You two are tight, no?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-08-28, 19:46

tTito wrote:So, after I exposed Travis as not having a job and living with his parents, he starts a thread about how cool his job is; clever. Now he bumps it up a notch and wants us to believe that he's making Malibu Man coin while working from home full time. What can he do to avoid being bored while knocking down all that coin? I can't wait until he suddenly starts talking about all the hotties he has to deal with. Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 1966794946

What a fraud. Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 1966794946
Grow up boy. Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 4 1837840279

cool story bro
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-08-28, 19:52

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Seems like an odd grudge but I'll allow it. 

PS do you know what happened to LWS? You two are tight, no?

Is Tito a t-clique OG? I hold the t-clique (zip, roary, tKid, tTy) in the highest regard mentally and message boardally... Tito doesn't seem to fit.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 20:01

No, I don't know Tito. I think he is a gun-totin' survivalist in the LWS mode. Seems like a great Spartan that any of us would like to have a beer with. Except if Travis shows up there may be a DSF.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 20:04

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:No, I don't know Tito. I think he is a gun-totin' survivalist in the LWS mode. Seems like a great Spartan that any of us would like to have a beer with. Except if Travis shows up there may be a DSF.

Nah, I'm here. He is humorous in the "I'm going to add smilies and then say things like 'he says he works from him full time' when I clearly didn't say that."

I mostly don't reply to him because he is a sad little man.

Also I'm gearing up for round 2. Soon.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 20:06

I'm still pushing ahead on an empty stomach. I just texted my wife that I love her and I miss them. Entering the emo stage of intoxication.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 20:16

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm still pushing ahead on an empty stomach. I just texted my wife that I love her and I miss them. Entering the emo stage of intoxication.

Let me know if you need a hug or something. I mean, I can't hug you. But I can pm you a dick pic or something.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 20:24

Thanks, I'll pass for now. 

Do we have spoiler tags up in heah? 

We do. 

That reminds me, every time I logged into my Flickr account tonight I had to see these absurd fat titties. 

These are from some married chick we met at the casino up north a few weekends ago. She took my single buddies phone into the bathroom with her. Perhaps Girbaud can add more background, I was fairly intoxicated. 

NSFW and you will have to click on your own so we don't violate ToS

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next