Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB???????

+26
Rocinante
Snake Plissken
SpartanInNH
Herbie Green
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
WhiteGreenShow
Triple Sparty
WhiteBoyHatcher
Blanch32
Code_Warrior
Toe
MiamiSpartan
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
tTy
Travis of the Cosmos
SeeRockCity
Heat Miser
NigelUno
Mentalstate
Giant Moose
InTenSity
GRR Spartan
DWags
CORNER BLITZ
30 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 4 Empty Re: HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB???????

Post by Rocinante 2015-09-29, 13:55

Heat Miser wrote:
tTy wrote:I still don't even know what this is all about.

Heat = thinks we suck at posting and Dammit Trevor is trying to flip him?

I am permanently on lurker status over there. Cancelled my subscription at the end of '13. But yes, we do suck at posting here as much as they do over there. That's disappointing. But there is gambling here and some other features, so I guess there's that.

I am so sorry we have disappointed you.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 4 Empty Re: HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB???????

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-29, 13:59

InTenSity wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

We are in agreement on this. They haven't put a cent in the msg board, so it's beyond clear they are all abut Dat chedda. Too bad they waited to long bc tweeter already has them beat and is a barging themselves right now
I'm trying to interpret this. 1st sentence is that you agree, I get that. 2nd sentence is that they haven't put any money into the messageboards, and they are all about the $$. 3rd sentence, are you saying that twitter has them beat already and is already afloat? WTF does a barging themselves right now, mean?

Twitter is a superior product and their stock is cheap right now, so just buy them outright instead
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-29, 14:01

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I think we should let Nigel take everything over. He should be top dog around here.

I believe this is his make a wish
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-29, 14:06

Blanch32 wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I think we should let Nigel take everything over. He should be top dog around here.

Nah.

My make a wish doesn't seem to be working. Might ask for a refund.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2015-09-29, 14:07

WhiteGreenShow wrote:Am I the only one dumbfounded that two of our Ephor's have basically deemed the board is no longer of interest to them. I see this as treason and think we should overthrow our council. It's time for change, I await word from Bob as he seems to be the true leader of this place.
I know people have said that See Rock isn't here, man, but he's here. He's had some posts on tRCMB that indicate he's still around here, at least reading (for example, he said he wished a poster was over here....and not in the "I hate you, go to that other board so I don't have to read your shit" context).

See Rock is here, man. Somewhere. But he's here.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-29, 14:11

MiamiSpartan wrote:
WhiteGreenShow wrote:Am I the only one dumbfounded that two of our Ephor's have basically deemed the board is no longer of interest to them. I see this as treason and think we should overthrow our council. It's time for change, I await word from Bob as he seems to be the true leader of this place.
I know people have said that See Rock isn't here, man, but he's here. He's had some posts on tRCMB that indicate he's still around here, at least reading (for example, he said he wished a poster was over here....and not in the "I hate you, go to that other board so I don't have to read your shit" context).

See Rock's not here, man.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-09-29, 14:58

tGreenWay wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Wait wut?
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-29, 15:02

SeeRockCity wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Wait wut?

You died with lws in a horrible otpt related fire.

Try to keep up
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-09-29, 15:04

This is awesome! We learned to communicate with the dead!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-29, 15:05

InTenSity wrote:This is awesome! We learned to communicate with the dead!
If only we could learn to communicate with blanch.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-29, 15:11

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 4 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-09-29, 16:04

Rocinante wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
tTy wrote:I still don't even know what this is all about.

Heat = thinks we suck at posting and Dammit Trevor is trying to flip him?

I am permanently on lurker status over there. Cancelled my subscription at the end of '13. But yes, we do suck at posting here as much as they do over there. That's disappointing. But there is gambling here and some other features, so I guess there's that.

No you're not. The Twitter thing is a plus, but you've been kind of half assing it for a while now.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-09-29, 16:06

Heat Miser wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

No you're not. The Twitter thing is a plus, but you've been kind of half assing it for a while now.

You're right. A better option would have been for me to just abandon the board.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-29, 16:08

Rocinante wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

You're right. A better option would have been for me to just abandon the board.

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 4 1494614055
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2015-09-29, 16:15

https://upload.wikimedia.org/math/f/0/e/f0e032777062c3f945554f1c63d9c864.png
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-09-29, 16:18

Giant Moose wrote:
If only we could learn to communicate with blanch.
Good luck with that
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-09-29, 16:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 4 3493939353
Bob, place your right hand on your Bible. Do you, Bob Sakimano solemnly swear to faithfully serve and perteck tSwill using Bibles and guns if necessary, or bikes, assault dogs, and cliffs if you must, from all threats foriegn and domestic, and from all schemes of Kosmo Cramer and tRCMB overlords attempting to buy tSwill from SRC and Heat, and uphold the charter of tSwill so long as you hold the office of main server and perteckter?
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-29, 16:25

InTenSity wrote:This is awesome! We learned to communicate with the dead!

Who the hell needs a Ouija board? Not us, motherfuckers!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-29, 16:26

SeeRockCity wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Wait wut?

You're not here, man.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-09-29, 16:43

tGreenWay wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

Wait wut?

You're not here, man.
And he didn't bring the stuff.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-09-29, 17:10

He'd probably ban everyone that doesn't like him, leaving only he and Guest with their own private chat board
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-09-29, 17:17

The Pantry wrote:
He'd probably ban everyone that doesn't like him, leaving only he and Guest with their own private chat board

Those two are so gay for each other.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-29, 17:17

The Pantry wrote:

Those two are ruining the board.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-29, 17:47

You three are all sonuvabitches and I hate you all!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-09-29, 19:01

tGreenWay wrote:You three are all sonuvabitches and I hate you all!
Guest's not here, man
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-29, 20:20

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Nah.

My make a wish doesn't seem to be working. Might ask for a refund.

My thread just got deleted. Does that count for anything ?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-09-29, 20:29

Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:And out of all this BS, still no question:  why are my stinkin' upvotes limited?  For God's sake, is this tRCMB all over again?  Where is BOG?  Is he the cause of this?  WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?????

We don't care about upvotes/downvotes here. In fact, the ability to upvote/downvote may appear/disappear at any time for any reason or no reason at all.

The reality is that forumotion made some changes that broke our "like" system. I might fix it someday, but I've been busy with my day job lately & it's not really worth my effort for the 11 or so active users we have here.

Looking at the stats, however, September has been a fairly active month. Maybe I need to pay closer attention. HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 4 2599972566

P.S. since you keep bitching about this, I'm taking 2,000 of your points.

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 4 502811600 Take anything you want, including my username. Whatevs.

It just bummed me out not to be able to hit "Like" to let people know they made me laugh, instead of quoting their post and going "HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 4 502811600" HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 4 2599972566

But thanks for coming back (like you ever really left), thanks for the answer, and do what you need to do. It edifies me to see this thread take off, and yet saddens me, as it cements my belief that people really just come here to bitch about tRCMB. Rolling Eyes

Except for DWags, who won't shut up about the stupid hat. Hey, DWags, I wear it every day, and I'm not giving it up for free. What's it worth to you?
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-09-29, 20:34

Who are you, again?
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-09-29, 20:37

Code_Warrior wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 4 3493939353
Bob, place your right hand on your Bible. Do you, Bob Sakimano solemnly swear to faithfully serve and perteck tSwill using Bibles and guns if necessary, or bikes, assault dogs, and cliffs if you must, from all threats foriegn and domestic, and from all schemes of Kosmo Cramer and tRCMB overlords attempting to buy tSwill from SRC and Heat, and uphold the charter of tSwill so long as you hold the office of main server and perteckter?

PERTECKT!!!
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-09-29, 21:30

I actually got Dwags a hat tonight. For real, I kept one specifically for him. I will post it up in a bit.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-09-29, 21:36

A jimmy hat?
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2015-09-29, 21:37

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I actually got Dwags a hat tonight. For real, I kept one specifically for him. I will post it up in a bit.

I made a hat once.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-09-29, 21:38

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I actually got Dwags a hat tonight. For real, I kept one specifically for him. I will post it up in a bit.

Wat? I want one to Holmes!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow 2015-09-30, 09:27

SpartanInNH wrote:

Who are you, again?

That's none of your fucking business and I will thank you to remember that.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-30, 09:53

Code_Warrior wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 4 3493939353
yeah, man, I'm down with whatever - as long as it doesn't interfere with my spare time.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-30, 10:05

Well tSwill does seem to enjoy censorship just like tRCMB, so come join me on Hondo's site! I already have 3 replies: http://www.phalanxforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33528

If Hondo's site doesn't work out, though, I'm not sure where to go next. Bob, can I email you when I have post ideas if I end up without an MSU board?

Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-30, 10:14

Giant Moose wrote:Well tSwill does seem to enjoy censorship just like tRCMB, so come join me on Hondo's site! I already have 3 replies: http://www.phalanxforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33528

If Hondo's site doesn't work out, though, I'm not sure where to go next. Bob, can I email you when I have post ideas if I end up without an MSU board?

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 4 Quote-the-act-of-treachery-is-an-art-but-the-traitor-himself-is-a-piece-of-shit-mike-tyson-274470
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-30, 10:23

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 4 YBNdq1H
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-30, 10:36

Giant Moose wrote:HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 4 YBNdq1H

So...you'll now take a beach towel with you everywhere?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-30, 10:42

Giant Moose wrote:HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 4 YBNdq1H

Are we allowed to smoke inside tSwill? Because I've got my card and a fatty screaming to be let out.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next