Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB???????

+26
Rocinante
Snake Plissken
SpartanInNH
Herbie Green
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
WhiteGreenShow
Triple Sparty
WhiteBoyHatcher
Blanch32
Code_Warrior
Toe
MiamiSpartan
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
tTy
Travis of the Cosmos
SeeRockCity
Heat Miser
NigelUno
Mentalstate
Giant Moose
InTenSity
GRR Spartan
DWags
CORNER BLITZ
30 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 2 Empty Re: HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB???????

Post by Guest 2015-09-28, 11:52

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
I could see SRC or Miser torpedoing the place if they get pissed.  Not a damned thing any of us could do about it.
Except... Like... Make another one on this free forum.
And how would you notify people?   Trevor's not allowing a 2nd go 'round there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 2 Empty Re: HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB???????

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-28, 11:55

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:
Except... Like... Make another one on this free forum.

Meet at blanch's facebook.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-09-28, 12:05

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Oh Christ, who's paying for the HazMat team?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-28, 14:20

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

There's not enough penicillin in the world.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-28, 14:36

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

That's not a bad idea actually. Pls proceed with creating a "fan of Blanch board" fb group
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-09-28, 14:45

There will be no plug pulling.

No one has abandoned ship. Just fucking with the half wits over there

Basically, my exit plan is to try to find one of you assholes who wants the joint.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-28, 14:48

SeeRockCity wrote:There will be no plug pulling.

No one has abandoned ship.  Just fucking with the half wits over there

Basically, my exit plan is to try to find one of you assholes who wants the joint.
Just be patient. The 247 people are going to sell out completely to CBS eventually just like when they sold Rivals to Yahoo. Then they'll wait like 3 to 5 years and start up another network. Then you can cash in as tSwill.365sports.com.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-09-28, 14:51

Giant Moose wrote:

No one has abandoned ship.  Just fucking with the half wits over there

Just be patient. The 247 people are going to sell out completely to CBS eventually just like when they sold Rivals to Yahoo. Then they'll wait like 3 to 5 years and start up another network. Then you can cash in as tSwill.365sports.com.

I know you're kidding, but in case anyone is wondering, that ain't gonna happen.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-09-28, 14:51

SeeRockCity wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

I know you're kidding, but in case anyone is wondering, that ain't gonna happen.
247 isn't trying to sell to CBS?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-28, 14:58

What about us halfwits over here?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-28, 15:02

InTenSity wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

They're trying to sell to somebody. College Only isn't cutting it. That's why they're adding NFL...or trying anyway. They don't have the content now to be bought out by anyone.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-28, 15:03

Is there a hat?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-28, 15:04

NigelUno wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

They're trying to sell to somebody. College Only isn't cutting it. That's why they're adding NFL...or trying anyway. They don't have the content now to be bought out by anyone.
I didn't realize they were branching out. NBA content now?

http://pistons.247sports.com/
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-28, 15:12

Someone catch me up - the hell is going on?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-09-28, 15:13

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Someone catch me up - the hell is going on?
Your funeral was last week. Turtleneck and Travis are still in probate court to see who inherited your sister. She now posts as OTPT.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-28, 15:13

The supermoon eclipse caused SRC and OTPT to rise from the dead. Unfortunately, it didn't work on LWS or Miser.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-28, 15:16

InTenSity wrote:
Your funeral was last week. Turtleneck and Travis are still in probate court to see who inherited your sister. She now posts as OTPT.

And I'm watching over her while the Court decides. Sometimes, I watch under her, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2015-09-28, 21:40

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Vote on what?

Whether I get a hat before this fucker explodes.

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 2 Screen11
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-09-28, 21:45

InTenSity wrote:

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 2 1966794946 Motherfuckin' classic. Well done. HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 2 1486952199
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-09-28, 21:46

And out of all this BS, still no question: why are my stinkin' upvotes limited? For God's sake, is this tRCMB all over again? Where is BOG? Is he the cause of this? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?????
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-09-28, 22:57

SpartanInNH wrote:And out of all this BS, still no question:  why are my stinkin' upvotes limited?  For God's sake, is this tRCMB all over again?  Where is BOG?  Is he the cause of this?  WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?????

We don't care about upvotes/downvotes here. In fact, the ability to upvote/downvote may appear/disappear at any time for any reason or no reason at all.

The reality is that forumotion made some changes that broke our "like" system. I might fix it someday, but I've been busy with my day job lately & it's not really worth my effort for the 11 or so active users we have here.

Looking at the stats, however, September has been a fairly active month. Maybe I need to pay closer attention. HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 2 2599972566

P.S. since you keep bitching about this, I'm taking 2,000 of your points.

Last edited by Heat Miser on 2015-09-28, 23:00; edited 1 time in total
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-28, 22:59

Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:And out of all this BS, still no question:  why are my stinkin' upvotes limited?  For God's sake, is this tRCMB all over again?  Where is BOG?  Is he the cause of this?  WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?????

We don't care about upvotes/downvotes here. In fact, the ability to upvote/downvote may appear/disappear at any time for any reason or no reason at all.

The reality is that forumotion made some changes that broke our "like" system. I might fix it someday, but I've been busy with my day job lately & it's not really worth my effort for the 11 or so active users we have here.

Looking at the stats, however, September has been a fairly active month. Maybe I need to pay closer attention. HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 2 2599972566

Welcome back.

I speculated traffic was picking up and someone made fun of me.  Kind of hurt my feelings.

Oh...I gave you a +1.

Last edited by NigelUno on 2015-09-28, 22:59; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-28, 22:59

Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:And out of all this BS, still no question: why are my stinkin' upvotes limited? For God's sake, is this tRCMB all over again? Where is BOG? Is he the cause of this? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?????

There's at least 14 of us. #hatersgonnahatehatehate
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-28, 23:01

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

18 (and counting) in the Playoff Pick Contest. HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 2 55953254
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-09-28, 23:02

SpartanInNH

I've been here all along. Observing. Taking notes. Compiling dossiers, etc.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-09-28, 23:11

Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanInNH

Are we getting the band back together?

[cheer]

SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2015-09-28, 23:14

SeeRockCity wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

I made a sick hat.

[cheer]

SeeRockCity wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

[cheer]

Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-09-28, 23:14

Did we almost break up or something because I'm not really following any of this shit.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-28, 23:15

NigelUno wrote:

18 (and counting) in the Playoff Pick Contest. HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 2 55953254
NigelUno wrote:

After much consideration I decided not to participate in that. I feel like it takes a little more work than the pick em and I don't sign working for free.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-28, 23:16

tTy wrote:Did we almost break up or something because I'm not really following any of this shit.

We did until you bought me random flowers that one time. Then we were all kissy again now
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-09-28, 23:18

tTy wrote:Did we almost break up or something because I'm not really following any of this shit.

We did until you bought me random flowers that one time. Then we were all kissy again now

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 2 685334576
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-28, 23:18

NigelUno wrote:

18 (and counting) in the Playoff Pick Contest.  HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 2 55953254

After much consideration I decided not to participate in that. I feel like it takes a little more work than the pick em and I don't sign working for free.

Don't care.  You would lose anyway.  Thanks for letting me know that you at least considered it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-09-28, 23:19

Mentalstate wrote:
DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Vote on what?

Whether I get a hat before this fucker explodes.

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 2 Screen11

Hey Mental, great to see you here! We've missed you.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-28, 23:19

NigelUno wrote:

Don't care.  You would lose anyway.  Thanks for letting me know that you at least considered it.

Nobody likes you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-28, 23:23

NigelUno wrote:

Nobody likes you.

Hi Tanfan.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-28, 23:24

NigelUno wrote:

Nobody likes you.

Hi Tanfan.

I win
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-09-28, 23:26

NigelUno wrote:

Nobody likes you.

Hi Tanfan.

I win

Same shit, different decade.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-28, 23:26

NigelUno wrote:

Hi Tanfan.

I win

If you like being called Tanfan...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-28, 23:29

Heat Miser wrote:

I win

We need to get some kind of aqueira vote to settle that shit once and for all
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-28, 23:37

Heat Miser wrote:

We need to get some kind of aqueira vote to settle that shit once and for all

Nothing needs to be settled. His internet bully tennis gang schtick/routine doesn't work here.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next