Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB???????

+26
Rocinante
Snake Plissken
SpartanInNH
Herbie Green
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
WhiteGreenShow
Triple Sparty
WhiteBoyHatcher
Blanch32
Code_Warrior
Toe
MiamiSpartan
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
tTy
Travis of the Cosmos
SeeRockCity
Heat Miser
NigelUno
Mentalstate
Giant Moose
InTenSity
GRR Spartan
DWags
CORNER BLITZ
30 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 5 Empty Re: HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB???????

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-30, 11:05

tGreenWay wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 5 YBNdq1H

Are we allowed to smoke inside tSwill? Because I've got my card and a fatty screaming to be let out.

Yes.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 5 Empty Re: HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB???????

Post by Guest 2015-09-30, 12:12

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Are we allowed to smoke inside tSwill?  Because I've got my card and a fatty screaming to be let out.  

Yes.
Good, I just harvested my monthly LB.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-30, 14:06

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Are we allowed to smoke inside tSwill? Because I've got my card and a fatty screaming to be let out.

Yes.

I smoked so much I've got the cold sweats, and as each sweat bead forms I can see the face of Keith Richards.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-09-30, 16:39

Was never a pot fan but willing to try again if someone can confirm it helps reduce sciatica pain
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-30, 16:46

The Pantry wrote:Was never a pot fan but willing to try again if someone can confirm it helps reduce sciatica pain

I was only kidding. I haven't smoked in 25 years, with one exception being in Amsterdam. Don't even have my card. As for whether or not it works--I do have some solid insight into that, and am told by numerous people that it works very well on back pain. I'm actually considering getting my card for the oil.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-09-30, 18:39

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Was never a pot fan but willing to try again if someone can confirm it helps reduce sciatica pain

I was only kidding. I haven't smoked in 25 years, with one exception being in Amsterdam. Don't even have my card. As for whether or not it works--I do have some solid insight into that, and am told by numerous people that it works very well on back pain. I'm actually considering getting my card for the oil.
Oil? Or, is it more of a wax?

Best buzz ever was a hash rock sophomore year. Very mellow and very enjoyable. One and only time ever smoked it. Wouldn't mind trying it again.

Maybe one of the kids here can shed light on different forms of marijawahna available now. Is the old hash same as new-fangled oils/waxes, or something completely different?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-09-30, 19:58

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Oil?  Or, is it more of a wax?

Best buzz ever was a hash rock sophomore year.  Very mellow and very enjoyable.  One and only time ever smoked it.  Wouldn't mind trying it again.

Maybe one of the kids here can shed light on different forms of marijawahna available now.  Is the old hash same as new-fangled oils/waxes, or something completely different?
This should help you.

Standing true to high quality Medical Marijuana
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-30, 19:59

This thread is why I love you fuckers
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-30, 20:31

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:This thread is why I love you fuckers

I hate you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-09-30, 20:31

WhiteGreenShow wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

Who are you, again?

That's none of your fucking business and I will thank you to remember that.

And you are?
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-30, 20:32

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:This thread is why I love you fuckers

I hate you.

I love you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-09-30, 20:32

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Best buzz ever was a hash rock sophomore year. Very mellow and very enjoyable. One and only time ever smoked it. Wouldn't mind trying it again.

Maybe one of the kids here can shed light on different forms of marijawahna available now. Is the old hash same as new-fangled oils/waxes, or something completely different?

Hash fucking rocks. That shit ever gets legal, and yeah, I'm firing up. You betcha.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-30, 20:34

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I hate you.

I love you.

Stop it. You're making me uncomfortable.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-30, 20:40

Turtleneck wrote:

I love you.

If that makes you uncomfortable, check your PMs big guy Wink
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-30, 20:58

I didn't know they could be that small. Was there some kid of accident?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-30, 21:00

Turtleneck wrote:I didn't know they could be that small. Was there some kid of accident?

You mean the picture of Mr. GreenWays dick I sent you? Right? Kinda strange.

Also, greenways autocorrected to three ways on my phone. Just sayin
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-30, 21:08

Should we send him a card or money for a support group?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-30, 21:09

Turtleneck wrote:Should we send him a card or money for a support group?

Maybe just one of those pumps
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-30, 21:11

Can I use this against him in court? You know, in the fight for OTPT's sister.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-30, 21:14

Turtleneck wrote:Can I use this against him in court? You know, in the fight for OTPT's sister.

I'm not a lawyer but I don't think micro penis is admissible in court
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-09-30, 21:34

SpartanInNH wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Oil? Or, is it more of a wax?

Hash fucking rocks. That shit ever gets legal, and yeah, I'm firing up. You betcha.
Tried it a couple dozen times but never understood the fascination with pot. The one experience with hash was much, much better than all previous weed experiences combined.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-30, 21:37

Turtleneck wrote:Can I use this against him in court? You know, in the fight for OTPT's sister.

Or anywhere else.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-09-30, 21:52

The Pantry wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

Hash fucking rocks.  That shit ever gets legal, and yeah, I'm firing up.  You betcha.  
Tried it a couple dozen times but never understood the fascination with pot.   The one experience with hash was much, much better than all previous weed experiences combined.    

Exactly.  Pot is meh.  Hash is FUCK, yeah.  

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 5 Film-the_big_lebowski-1998-the_dude-jeff_bridges-bottoms-pj_pants

That shit becomes legal, I'm first in line.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-09-30, 22:10

The Pantry wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

Tried it a couple dozen times but never understood the fascination with pot. The one experience with hash was much, much better than all previous weed experiences combined.

Have you smoked any shit since the 80s?

It is like drinking 12 ounces of straight whiskey vs a Miller Lite.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-01, 00:37

Turtleneck wrote:I didn't know they could be that small. Was there some kid of accident?

You mean the picture of Mr. GreenWays dick I sent you? Right? Kinda strange.

Also, greenways autocorrected to three ways on my phone. Just sayin

I told you it was tiny.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-01, 00:38

Turtleneck wrote:Should we send him a card or money for a support group?

Maybe just one of those pumps

It's too small for the pump. Can't get any suction.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-01, 00:40

Turtleneck wrote:

Or anywhere else.

My wife tried to use it against me in divorce proceedings. The judge gave her some much needed sympathy, but nothing else. I still got to keep half of my own shit.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-01, 00:48

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

No idea. If it cuts the pain from my sciatica, I won't care if it's tiny shards of fiberglass, although that might defeat the purpose.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-10-01, 18:16

I get sad when I see this thread is still alive, then I see that the posts have to do with drugs legal and illegal, and I get happy again. sunny
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-10-01, 18:20

tGreenWay wrote:
My wife tried to use it against me in divorce proceedings. The judge gave her some much needed sympathy, but nothing else. I still got to keep half of my own shit.
The judge gave her something else. Don't kid yourself.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-01, 19:04

Snake Plissken wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:
The judge gave her something else. Don't kid yourself.

Banged his gavel on her, did he?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-10-01, 19:32

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Or anywhere else.

My wife tried to use it against me in divorce proceedings.  The judge gave her some much needed sympathy, but nothing else. I still got to keep half of my own shit.  
If I ever get hold of hash, or whatever the new day equivalent is, I wanna party with you. Deep thoughts, no homo
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-10-01, 19:46

Herbie Green wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Tried it a couple dozen times but never understood the fascination with pot. The one experience with hash was much, much better than all previous weed experiences combined.

No. Had a pretty wild experience that made me nauseated by the mere smell of pot for a couple years after.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-01, 20:01

The Pantry wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

No. Had a pretty wild experience that made me nauseated by the mere smell of pot for a couple years after.

My bad experience was in HS with Southern Comfort. Not that I would now , but have never gone near the stuff since. Don't need it, either, do we? We aged guys can show the pups how to turn this town on its head.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-10-01, 21:03

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:No. Had a pretty wild experience that made me nauseated by the mere smell of pot for a couple years after.

My bad experience was in HS with Southern Comfort. Not that I would now , but have never gone near the stuff since. Don't need it, either, do we? We aged guys can show the pups how to turn this town on its head.
Everyone over the age of knowing better knows better than to drink SC.

Have recounted the particular pot experience here, at the other board, and at the old RCMB. Pretty sure all big pot fans thought the story was bullshit, but it was real and is still sorta fucking scary thinking about it all these years later.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-02, 03:10

Do tell, Pantry.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-10-02, 10:15

The cool thing about for me about the new pot is that you can get whatever you want. In Colorado the week hook you up with a real mellow high or some one hit dank. I get raids stuff that tastes kind of limey and has a real mellow giggly high. Goes well with alcohol. Fun times.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-10-02, 10:15

Rocinante wrote:The cool thing about for me about the new pot is that you can get whatever you want. In Colorado the week hook you up with a real mellow high or some one hit dank. I get raids stuff that tastes kind of limey and has a real mellow giggly high. Goes well with alcohol. Fun times.

No I'm not high right now....
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-10-02, 10:21

Turtleneck wrote:

I love you.

It's not your fault.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-02, 10:45

Rocinante wrote:
Rocinante wrote:The cool thing about for me about the new pot is that you can get whatever you want. In Colorado the week hook you up with a real mellow high or some one hit dank. I get raids stuff that tastes kind of limey and has a real mellow giggly high. Goes well with alcohol. Fun times.

No I'm not high right now....

I don't believe you.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next