Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB???????

+26
Rocinante
Snake Plissken
SpartanInNH
Herbie Green
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
WhiteGreenShow
Triple Sparty
WhiteBoyHatcher
Blanch32
Code_Warrior
Toe
MiamiSpartan
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
tTy
Travis of the Cosmos
SeeRockCity
Heat Miser
NigelUno
Mentalstate
Giant Moose
InTenSity
GRR Spartan
DWags
CORNER BLITZ
30 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 6 Empty Re: HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB???????

Post by The Pantry 2015-10-02, 19:54

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Do tell, Pantry.
It was summer after freshman year.  Bunch of HS buddies went to watch a Tiger game at a friend's house on a beautiful Saturday afternoon.  Decided to order pizza from a bakery nearby.   Went with the friend to pick it up and shared a joint he had in the glovebox on the way there.  We walked in the place and I zoned out.  Next thing I knew he was shaking my shoulder and said, "Let's go".  I had been blankly staring into a glass doughnut counter while he paid for the pizza.

Turned to head to the door and realized I could barely walk.  Stumbled out and plopped myself in the passenger seat, sweating profusely.  We got out on the road and I couldn't focus on anything.  Other cars were just blobs of color.  I passed out when we went to turn onto his street.  He said he thought I'd swallowed my tongue.  He pulled into his driveway and shook the hell outta me to get me wake up.  Felt like complete shit.  Literally crawled out of the car and into his backyard.  Managed to climb on a hammock.  Laid there awake for hours wondering WTF happened.  Was dark outside before I felt well enough to get up.

Again, we shared the joint.  He was just fine, but it fucked me up more than anything before or since.  Was probably 2-3 years until the slightest scent of pot no longer made me wanna puke.  Still don't care for the smell but it's tolerable.  

Oddly, the one experience with hash happened after getting back to State sophomore year.  Don't recall who talked me into it.  Our room in 5 W. Wilson could have been nominated 'best on campus'...hanging loft and a bar I built during the summer (when not tripping).  Random people strolled through, especially Friday and Saturday nights.  Cool as it was, I made it clear there was no pot smoked in the room.

Forget exactly what the glass device put on the bar looked like, or how it worked.  Was very small and nothing compared to the 4' tall bong my freshman year suite mates had, and eventually dumped over on the floor...stench unbearable until we all went home for the summer.

Got convinced hash didn't smell like pot so I let it fire up.  Was sorta shocked it didn't trigger the instant puke reflex.  Toked a couple times.  Stuff was no where near as harsh as pot back in the day.  Led to a really cool night
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 6 Empty Re: HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB???????

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-11-27, 20:47

Okay, so now I can't upvote posts? What the actual fuck?
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-27, 20:55

SpartanInNH wrote:Okay, so now I can't upvote posts? What the actual fuck?

Been like that awhile now. Like 6 months.

That probably doesn't answer your question.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-27, 20:56

Oh wait. I never even noticed the little thingy do on the right. Never mind. My opinion is worthless. I'm going to ban myself.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-11-27, 20:56

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:Okay, so now I can't upvote posts? What the actual fuck?

Been like that awhile now. Like 6 months.

That probably doesn't answer your question.

Dude, I upvote like a motherfucker. I've done it today (maybe even to one of yours, don't remember). Just now, I got the message that I couldn't upvote any more posts today.

WUT?
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-11-27, 20:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Oh wait. I never even noticed the little thingy do on the right. Never mind. My opinion is worthless. I'm going to ban myself.

Well, that's helpful. Not.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-27, 20:58

SpartanInNH wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Oh wait. I never even noticed the little thingy do on the right. Never mind. My opinion is worthless. I'm going to ban myself.

Well, that's helpful. Not.

+1. Now that I know I can do that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-11-27, 21:11

Oh noes.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-27, 21:12

So is this board being shuttered? Are we meeting here?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-27, 21:13

Turtleneck wrote:So is this board being shuttered? Are we meeting here?

I swear to god I will rip your throat out if you ever surprise link me to that trash again turtleneck. You've been warned.

Last edited by Travis of the Cosmos on 2015-11-27, 21:14; edited 1 time in total
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-11-27, 21:13

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

Well, that's helpful.  Not.  

+1. Now that I know I can do that.

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 6 1446763338854
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-11-27, 21:14

Legit made me LOL. Slow clap.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-27, 21:22

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 6 276803595
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-28, 01:40

Solid bump.

#FreeRoss
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-11-28, 01:41

Nope, Ross is trying to destroy tSwill by complaining to forumnotion directly about his ban. Claiming that tSwill is against their TOS.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6