Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB???????

+26
Rocinante
Snake Plissken
SpartanInNH
Herbie Green
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
WhiteGreenShow
Triple Sparty
WhiteBoyHatcher
Blanch32
Code_Warrior
Toe
MiamiSpartan
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
tTy
Travis of the Cosmos
SeeRockCity
Heat Miser
NigelUno
Mentalstate
Giant Moose
InTenSity
GRR Spartan
DWags
CORNER BLITZ
30 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 3 Empty Re: HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB???????

Post by Heat Miser 2015-09-28, 23:40

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

I win

Same shit, different decade.

We need to get some kind of aqueira vote to settle that shit once and for all

Or maybe people could...you know...come up with some new material??? For better or worse, pretty much everyone here has been around for a while & seen this shit over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 3 Empty Re: HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB???????

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-28, 23:44

Heat Miser wrote:

Or maybe people could...you know...come up with some new material??? For better or worse, pretty much everyone here has been around for a while & seen this shit over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over.

I think most people that have been around for awhile either ignore it or make fun of it. (See: my response when he called me Tanfan.) probably best not to take it for realsies like you sort of sometimes do kinda
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-09-28, 23:47

Heat Miser wrote:

I think most people that have been around for awhile either ignore it or make fun of it. (See: my response when he called me Tanfan.) probably best not to take it for realsies like you sort of sometimes do kinda

It's played and boring. Hence the dozenish active user base here. I can get the same thing on tRCMB x 100...+ crystal balls!
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-28, 23:51

Heat Miser wrote:

It's played and boring. Hence the dozenish active user base here. I can get the same thing on tRCMB x 100...+ crystal balls!

Look here's the thing heat. Them fuckers are gonna do what them fuckers are gonna do. You can't stop it. You have two choices. Bend the reality to make it fun for yourself or just don't come by at all. You seem to have made the latter choice lately. That's a mistake. There's plenty of fun out there to be had if you just accept that the played out bullshit is going to exist if you like it or not. Just ignore it and do what you want.

I'll relinquish the soapbox now and go back to telling Greenway how much he sucks.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-09-28, 23:54

I still don't even know what this is all about.

Heat = thinks we suck at posting and Dammit Trevor is trying to flip him?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-09-29, 00:22

tTy wrote:I still don't even know what this is all about.

I am permanently on lurker status over there. Cancelled my subscription at the end of '13. But yes, we do suck at posting here as much as they do over there. That's disappointing. But there is gambling here and some other features, so I guess there's that.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-09-29, 00:25

Heat Miser wrote:
tTy wrote:I still don't even know what this is all about.

I am permanently on lurker status over there. Cancelled my subscription at the end of '13. But yes, we do suck at posting here as much as they do over there. That's disappointing. But there is gambling here and some other features, so I guess there's that.

Subscription? I posted over there a couple times a few weeks back. I better not be paying for that shit on some fucking auto-re-up on a CC because I literally almost never go there any more. Like once a year maybe.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-29, 00:46

Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:And out of all this BS, still no question:  why are my stinkin' upvotes limited?  For God's sake, is this tRCMB all over again?  Where is BOG?  Is he the cause of this?  WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?????

We don't care about upvotes/downvotes here. In fact, the ability to upvote/downvote may appear/disappear at any time for any reason or no reason at all.

The reality is that forumotion made some changes that broke our "like" system. I might fix it someday, but I've been busy with my day job lately & it's not really worth my effort for the 11 or so active users we have here.

Looking at the stats, however, September has been a fairly active month. Maybe I need to pay closer attention. HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 3 2599972566

P.S. since you keep bitching about this, I'm taking 2,000 of your points.

HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 3 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-29, 00:48

Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanInNH

I've been here all along. Observing. Taking notes. Compiling dossiers, etc.

How about posting more photos of the Mrs.?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-29, 00:51

NigelUno wrote:

Hi Tanfan.

I win

#eviscerated
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-29, 00:54

Heat Miser wrote:

Look here's the thing heat. Them fuckers are gonna do what them fuckers are gonna do. You can't stop it. You have two choices. Bend the reality to make it fun for yourself or just don't come by at all. You seem to have made the latter choice lately. That's a mistake. There's plenty of fun out there to be had if you just accept that the played out bullshit is going to exist if you like it or not. Just ignore it and do what you want.

I'll relinquish the soapbox now and go back to telling Greenway how much he sucks.

That's Mr. tGreenWay to you, pal.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-09-29, 01:04

tGreenWay wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanInNH

I've been here all along. Observing. Taking notes. Compiling dossiers, etc.

You twats don't deserve it.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-29, 01:05

Heat Miser wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Hey, we kept the lights on while you were off "finding yourself."
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-09-29, 01:08

tGreenWay wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I was manning the switch the whole time.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-29, 01:11

Heat Miser wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Using that word rather loosely, aren't you, madam? HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 3 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-09-29, 01:12

tGreenWay wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Using that word rather loosely, aren't you, madam? HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 3 2809484752

Sorry, I've been attending the switch the whole time.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-29, 01:16

Heat Miser wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Sorry, I've been attending the switch the whole time.

Me, too, although I think my definition means something different and more fun. HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 3 3434560931
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-29, 02:16

This place ain't so bad, you guys.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-09-29, 02:55

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:This place ain't so bad, you guys.

I really don't know what all the bitching is about.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-29, 03:01

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:This place ain't so bad, you guys.

I really don't know what all the bitching is about.

Heat has always liked to complain.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-09-29, 03:05

I don't really know either, but here is my take:

Some lame ass who can only get it up after he fake kidnaps a bitch, red ball gags her, strips her nekkid, handcuffs her and spanks her lilly white ass until it is pulsing and pink to the third power is evidently attempting to reconcile why he is even bothering posting a shit message board, sporting 9 or so Big Time Posters on it (but that's it) and has nothing to show for it.

Amirite?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-09-29, 03:56

Heat Miser wrote:

Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-29, 08:33

NigelUno wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
247 isn't trying to sell to CBS?

They're trying to sell to somebody. College Only isn't cutting it. That's why they're adding NFL...or trying anyway. They don't have the content now to be bought out by anyone.

We are in agreement on this. They haven't put a cent in the msg board, so it's beyond clear they are all abut Dat chedda. Too bad they waited to long bc tweeter already has them beat and is a barging themselves right now
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-09-29, 08:36

Blanch32 wrote:

We are in agreement on this. They haven't put a cent in the msg board, so it's beyond clear they are all abut Dat chedda. Too bad they waited to long bc tweeter already has them beat and is a barging themselves right now
I'm trying to interpret this. 1st sentence is that you agree, I get that. 2nd sentence is that they haven't put any money into the messageboards, and they are all about the $$. 3rd sentence, are you saying that twitter has them beat already and is already afloat? WTF does a barging themselves right now, mean?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-29, 08:37

tTy wrote:I don't really know either, but here is my take:

Some lame ass who can only get it up after he fake kidnaps a bitch, red ball gags her, strips her nekkid, handcuffs her and spanks her lilly white ass until it is pulsing and pink to the third power is evidently attempting to reconcile why he is even bothering posting a shit message board, sporting 9 or so Big Time Posters on it (but that's it) and has nothing to show for it.

Amirite?

That's the nuts and bolts of it, yeah.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-29, 10:02

Heat was definitely here while he was gone. If he wasn't here while he was gone, nobody could have added my Geronte badge back.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-29, 10:02

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

They're trying to sell to somebody. College Only isn't cutting it. That's why they're adding NFL...or trying anyway. They don't have the content now to be bought out by anyone.

They did create pistons.247sports.com and all sorts of other NBA pages that no one will ever read.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow 2015-09-29, 10:15

Am I the only one dumbfounded that two of our Ephor's have basically deemed the board is no longer of interest to them. I see this as treason and think we should overthrow our council. It's time for change, I await word from Bob as he seems to be the true leader of this place.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-29, 10:20

WhiteGreenShow wrote:Am I the only one dumbfounded that two of our Ephor's have basically deemed the board is no longer of interest to them. I see this as treason and think we should overthrow our council. It's time for change, I await word from Bob as he seems to be the true leader of this place.

Shut it spartan tit
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-29, 10:22

WhiteGreenShow wrote:Am I the only one dumbfounded that two of our Ephor's have basically deemed the board is no longer of interest to them. I see this as treason and think we should overthrow our council. It's time for change, I await word from Bob as he seems to be the true leader of this place.
I'm not worried.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-09-29, 10:25

I think we should let Nigel take everything over. He should be top dog around here.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow 2015-09-29, 10:26

Giant Moose wrote:
I'm not worried.

I equate them to Russell Byrd. Do they get to kiss the Swill logo now that they have returned for their farewell tour? What do you think Moose you are the expert on such topics.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-29, 10:28

WhiteGreenShow wrote:I equate them to Russell Byrd. Do they get to kiss the Swill logo now that they have returned for their farewell tour? What do you think Moose you are the expert on such topics.
Once a Spartan Swill poster, always a Spartan Swill poster. HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 3 1833121890
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-29, 10:34

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I think we should let Nigel take everything over. He should be top dog around here.

Dude. Stop. I already said you would be an Ephor when I get rid of those 2.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-29, 10:52

Giant Moose wrote:Heat was definitely here while he was gone. If he wasn't here while he was gone, nobody could have added my Geronte badge back.

Only you can add the Geronimo badge.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-29, 10:55

tGreenWay wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:Heat was definitely here while he was gone. If he wasn't here while he was gone, nobody could have added my Geronte badge back.

A germinate badge isn't something that can be given. It's something that lives in your soul. Only you can go find it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-29, 11:12

tGreenWay wrote:

A germinate badge isn't something that can be given. It's something that lives in your soul. Only you can go find it.

Um yeah, I just said that. Duh.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-29, 11:15

tGreenWay wrote:

I'm going to make it my life's mission to take away your gerontology badge
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-09-29, 12:46

The rumor that SRC and Heat sold tSwill to 24/7 sports is not entirely accurate. Nobody should be taking any actions based on SRC and Heat selling tSwill to 24/7 sports. I can't say emphatically enough that no deal has yet been reached to sell tSwill to 24/7 sports.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-29, 13:33

tGreenWay wrote:

I'm going to make it my life's mission to take away your gerontology badge

As long as I keep taking Geritol, that badge is mine. HEAT MISER!!!! WHAT IS THIS, tRCMB??????? - Page 3 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next