Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American millennials are getting their ass kicked by Canada.

+15
Rod Porkmore
Cameron
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
xsanguine
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Dendrobates
The_Dude
Ass Dan
tGreenWay
tTy
Turtleneck
19 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Millennials - American millennials are getting their ass kicked by Canada.  - Page 7 Empty Re: American millennials are getting their ass kicked by Canada.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:01 pm

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

You're not only a fucking idiot, you're an incredibly big pussy.

Jesus. It's called competition. Win.

If my daughters bitched line you I'd be ashamed of myself.

I'm not in the tech industry...

But not sure how you are supposed to 'win' when your competition works for less.  Losing proposition 100% of the time.

Yeah, why don't you settle for $4 an hour like those guys in Mexico!  Win!  Why can't you work as cheap as an Indian? Win!

I thought racists were less whiny than you are.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Millennials - American millennials are getting their ass kicked by Canada.  - Page 7 Empty Re: American millennials are getting their ass kicked by Canada.

Post by The_Dude Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:05 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

You're a fucking idiot.

And quitter. And complainer. Become a PA. Do something. Jesus.

He is a UM fan and Trump supporter. I think that tells you what you need to know about his skills and what he is capable of.

Millennials - American millennials are getting their ass kicked by Canada.  - Page 7 Giphy
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:06 pm

The_Dude wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

He is a UM fan and Trump supporter. I think that tells you what you need to know about his skills and what he is capable of.

Millennials - American millennials are getting their ass kicked by Canada.  - Page 7 Giphy

I forgot to add rape apologist.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:08 pm

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I'm not in the tech industry...

But not sure how you are supposed to 'win' when your competition works for less. Losing proposition 100% of the time.

Yeah, why don't you settle for $4 an hour like those guys in Mexico! Win! Why can't you work as cheap as an Indian? Win!

You're a fucking idiot.

Barking up the wrong tree brother.

Im not even 30 and am in business for myself--strictly 1099 income. Ive already figured out long term happiness in my 20s--work for yourself and not have to answer to some hag boss while staring at the clock at some irrelevant job.

I was more or less educating the olds about how the job market, competition, and just the business environment due to a ton of factors are way different than when they were young.

Obstacles= excuses. Either overcome them or don't. Doesn't mean the obstacles don't make it harder to obtain success.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:09 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Yeah I can't see myself being at this job for more than 6 more months. Ugh. Don't wanna look again.

Save up money, get fired, take all the unemployment checks, travel and party.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:10 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I forgot to add rape apologist.

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:11 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:I won by going into supply chain management. Good luck trying to outsource me corporate America!

We are disposable. All of us.

Disposable yes, but not outsourced to a 3rd world country. Also it's very easy to find another job in the supply chain field because of the massive network we inherently build while working.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:12 pm

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

You're a fucking idiot.

Im not even 30 and am in business for myself--strictly 1099 income. Ive already figured out long term happiness in my 20s--work for yourself and not have to answer to some hag boss while staring at the clock at some irrelevant job.

I was more or less educating the olds about how the job market, competition, and just the business environment due to a ton of factors are way different than when they were young.

Obstacles= excuses. Either overcome them or don't. Doesn't mean the obstacles don't make it harder to obtain success.

Cooking meth in the trailer park is not really a long-term career that pays off. Unless prison is your idea of happiness.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:37 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Im not even 30 and am in business for myself--strictly 1099 income.  Ive already figured out long term happiness in my 20s--work for yourself and not have to answer to some hag boss while staring at the clock at some irrelevant job.

Obstacles= excuses.  Either overcome them or don't.  Doesn't mean the obstacles don't make it harder to obtain success.

Cooking meth in the trailer park is not really a long-term career that pays off. Unless prison is your idea of happiness.

Or selling stamps on the internet isn't much of a business either.  Dude is a whiner.   Oh, and a fucking idiot.

Pissed at Davis for taking a chance on himself, espouses the virtue of doing things on your own.   He can't be that fucking stupid can he?  
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:39 pm

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Or selling stamps on the internet isn't much of a business either.  Dude is a whiner.   Oh, and a fucking idiot.

Pissed at Davis for taking a chance on himself, espouses the virtue of doing things on your own.   He can't be that fucking stupid can he?  

He is dumbest person I have ever encountered on the Internet. He is a pretty good representation of UM fans.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:45 pm

Ok, a new low for you whinny fuckers:

Colleges starting to have "adulting" classes for fucking millennials with no coping skills

East Carolina has to teach pussies who got trophies for taking a dump how to cope with getting a "C"
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:53 am

Worked more OT today  Millennials - American millennials are getting their ass kicked by Canada.  - Page 7 2809484752
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:56 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Worked more OT today  Millennials - American millennials are getting their ass kicked by Canada.  - Page 7 2809484752

Are you salaried? That's not winning.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:15 pm

DWags wrote:Ok, a new low for you whinny fuckers:

Colleges starting to have "adulting" classes for fucking millennials with no coping skills

East Carolina has to teach pussies who got trophies for taking a dump how to cope with getting a "C"

I'm handing my kids their first F as soon as they're born to tackle this issue head on.

Face: 2/10, weird looking eyes, pudgy cheeks and no teeth.

Body: 1/10, no muscle, obese.

Skills: 0/10, can't feed itself, hunt for food, no income.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:17 pm

AnomanderRake wrote:

I'm handing my kids their first F as soon as they're born to tackle this issue head on.

Millennials - American millennials are getting their ass kicked by Canada.  - Page 7 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:22 pm

This is what happens when parents do not make their kids pay for running up the cell phone bill.

Last edited by Turtleneck on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:23 pm

AnomanderRake wrote:

Bowel contro 0/10. Shits like a dead man
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:44 pm

Be better, kids. We are just telling you this now after raising you 18 years, but do better. That'd be great. Thanks.

love,
D wags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:57 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Be better, kids. We are just telling you this now after raising you 18 years, but do better. That'd be great. Thanks.

love,
D wags

You seem kind of dumb.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:58 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Be better, kids. We are just telling you this now after raising you 18 years, but do better. That'd be great. Thanks.

love,
D wags

You seem kind of dumb.

Not dumb enough to talk to the sky, though.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:00 pm

love,
D wags

You need an accountabili-buddy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:03 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:

love,
D wags

You seem kind of dumb.

He's very angry with me today. I like my kids. Except when they take my charger and act like they dont know why it disappeared.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:21 pm

DWags wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

You seem kind of dumb.

He's very angry with me today. I like my kids. Except when they take my charger and act like they dont know why it disappeared.

Buy them their own and then it won't happen. OH WAIT, yes it will. LOL Kids.........
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:30 pm

Millennials too lazy to start businesses. OTPT likely to retire from current job.

The above statements are exaggerations and kind of not really based on the interesting data in the link below.

Millennials are certainly diverse, and they tend to be socially liberal. But a new nationwide poll carried out by EY, a professional services company, and the Economic Innovation Group, a policy and advocacy group, suggests that the generation of Americans who are now between the age of 18 and 34 really are not that entrepreneurial — a finding that is troubling for the future of the U.S. economy.

In fact, a plurality of the 1,200 millennials surveyed — 44 percent of them — said that they think the best way to advance in their career is to stay with one company. Twenty-five percent said moving from job to job at different companies was the best way, and 22 percent said starting your own company was the best plan. Among all racial and gender groups, black women were the only ones who thought starting a company was the best path to success.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/09/22/we-expect-millennials-to-do-great-things-maybe-we-shouldnt/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7