Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American millennials are getting their ass kicked by Canada.

+15
Rod Porkmore
Cameron
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
xsanguine
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Dendrobates
The_Dude
Ass Dan
tGreenWay
tTy
Turtleneck
19 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

American millennials are getting their ass kicked by Canada.  - Page 2 Empty Re: American millennials are getting their ass kicked by Canada.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:45 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

It's a reality of life for young people at this point bro. You get the debt so you can make more money, but you spend the extra income on the debt. It doesn't really help you right away anymore. Sucks at first, but as time marches on it won't look as bad as income goes up and payments become more reasonable.

I just choose a career that is rewarding in so many ways. Just not financially. It does not reward me with fat stacks. Also, extra cash is going to be spent on these Aldi copy cat Doritos chips going forward. Sorry, Obama.

Not 100% if you're serious or not, but a lot of millennials do pick careers that are lucrative financially, despite the generalization that they are all art majors that are shocked that they don't make money. But, to get to those jobs, those first years are offset by the debt they have to pay that employers haven't upped their wages to compensate for. Employers are still stuck thinking they just have to pay enough wages for the house and the living expenses, but they aren't compensating for the debt it took to get the opportunity in the first place.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

American millennials are getting their ass kicked by Canada.  - Page 2 Empty Re: American millennials are getting their ass kicked by Canada.

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:47 pm

Very serious. Love my job.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:50 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Very serious. Love my job.

I just want someone else to pay for my student loans. How much are Doritos? I could probably get at least like 350 bags of Doritos a month with that money.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:14 pm

How much do you know about millennials? Last half of the questions are kind of interesting. This will help you identify with OTPT a bit more. Maybe understand his plight.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2015/0501/Do-you-think-like-a-Millennial-Take-our-quiz/What-does-YOLO-mean
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:19 pm

Turtleneck wrote:How much do you know about millennials? Last half of the questions are kind of interesting. This will help you identify with OTPT a bit more. Maybe understand his plight.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2015/0501/Do-you-think-like-a-Millennial-Take-our-quiz/What-does-YOLO-mean

I got 67% right turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:21 pm

Do I have to go to work tomorrow?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:22 pm

Turtleneck wrote:How much do you know about millennials? Last half of the questions are kind of interesting. This will help you identify with OTPT a bit more. Maybe understand his plight.

I got 67% right turtleneck

You have let OTPT down in the worst way. He needs you to understand what he is going through.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:24 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Do I have to go to work tomorrow?

Let me tell you something about life, OTPT. Everything is optional. There is not one thing you have to do. It's just that all of your decisions have consequences. Some good, some bad, some worse than others. But remember, everything is optional. You can do whatever you want. You can take an incomplete in life if you want.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:33 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Do I have to go to work tomorrow?

Let me tell you something about life, OTPT. Everything is optional. There is not one thing you have to do. It's just that all of your decisions have consequences. Some good, some bad, some worse than others. But remember, everything is optional. You can do whatever you want. You can take an incomplete in life if you want.

Hmmmmmm...
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:37 pm

Not a millennial. Thank fucking god.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:37 pm

Take the I, OTPT. Do not go to work tomorrow.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:37 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

You're something much, much worse.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:39 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

How old are you, Blanch?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:40 pm

Please go to work tomorrow otpt
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:47 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Please go to work tomorrow otpt

OTPT, do not listen to Travis. Seriously, what does he know? He is that guy who made all the right choices. He never opted out of anything. He never took the incomplete. His soul is empty and aches for adventure. Do not go to work tomorrow, OTPT. Fuck it. Do anything but go to work. You're young. Do not sellout just yet, bro.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:49 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Please go to work tomorrow otpt

OTPT, do not listen to Travis. Seriously, what does he know? He is that guy who made all the right choices. He never opted out of anything. He never took the incomplete. His soul is empty and aches for adventure. Do not go to work tomorrow, OTPT. Fuck it. Do anything but go to work. You're young. Do not sellout just yet, bro.

He's right. Actually. I changed my mind otpt. Don't go to work.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:52 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

BAM! See, OTPT. Travis regrets his past. Do you know why Travis is sad, OTPT? Because he went to work on his first day. He showed up like he was supposed to and he has been paying for it ever since. Don't go down the same path. Grab a machete and blaze your own path, OTPT.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:54 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

BAM! See, OTPT. Travis regrets his past. Do you know why Travis is sad, OTPT? Because he went to work on his first day. He showed up like he was supposed to and he has been paying for it ever since. Don't go down the same path. Grab a machete and blaze your own path, OTPT.

I was even on time :(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:57 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

I kind of feel sorry for you, Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:02 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

I kind of feel sorry for you, Travis.

I feel sorry for me too :(

You know what I'll do? I get a 10% salary bonus every year at the end of February. Maybe I'll quit on Thursday just so they have to deal with all of the accounting problems that would cause. Lolollolll
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:03 pm

American millennials are getting their ass kicked by Canada.  - Page 2 502811600 Turtleneck is killing me ITT.

I don't want to, but I guess I will. Fuck. The motivation for post work extravaganzas drives me.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:10 pm

You don't need a job for extravaganzas. Listen, Travis fell for the tricks of the capitalist devil. Don't do the same, OTPT.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:11 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

You're something much, much worse.

Gen x?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:12 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:American millennials are getting their ass kicked by Canada.  - Page 2 502811600 Turtleneck is killing me ITT.

I don't want to, but I guess I will. Fuck. The motivation for post work extravaganzas drives me.

Learn to love coffee if you don't already. It will help get you through the day.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:15 pm

xsanguine wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

How old are you, Blanch?

34, I think, kinda lost count
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:15 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:American millennials are getting their ass kicked by Canada.  - Page 2 502811600 Turtleneck is killing me ITT.

Learn to love coffee if you don't already. It will help get you through the day.

Listen to what they are telling you, OTPT. In order to get through the day you need to exploit some coffee farmer from some far off corner of the world while at the same time drugging yourself. Is that how you want to live, OTPT? Exploiting people and drugging yourself? Is that all you want from life? Do you want to be another Travis?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:16 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

How old are you, Blanch?

34, I think, kinda lost count

Oh. I thought you were 48. My bad.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:17 pm

Stop being a pussy. You'll be fine.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:18 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Stop being a pussy. You'll be fine.

He is right. Don't be a pussy and go to work. Stand up for yourself and say "Fuck work...where is that dispensary I saw the other day?"
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:19 pm

You guys think I'll meet some cool hippie-Spartan-stoner chick at the watch party for the hoops game Tuesday?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:20 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Stop being a pussy. You'll be fine.

He is right. Don't be a pussy and go to work. Stand up for yourself and say "Fuck work...where is that dispensary I saw the other day?"

American millennials are getting their ass kicked by Canada.  - Page 2 502811600

I feel like Johnny drama. You are not a pussy. You are not a pussy. You are not a pussy.

O WOOGA!!! One time baby!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:20 pm

Back in my day we didn't fucking name our generations. You shut your mouth, went to work for the man, and hope he didn't notice you sleeping under the ledge in the shop when you got tooned up the night before and had to sleep one off.

Buncha pussies lettin Canada kick your ass. Country is shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:24 pm

I disagree with TN. You made a commitment to someone, the pussy thing to do is not show up.

Now, where I would agree is that you should seriously re-evaluate your job/situation every month or so. And don't be a pussy and be scared to make a change if you don't like where it's heading.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:29 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Listen to what they are telling you, OTPT. In order to get through the day you need to exploit some coffee farmer from some far off corner of the world while at the same time drugging yourself. Is that how you want to live, OTPT? Exploiting people and drugging yourself? Is that all you want from life? Do you want to be another Travis?

I really like coffee
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:33 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I disagree with TN. You made a commitment to someone, the pussy thing to do is not show up.

Now, where I would agree is that you should seriously re-evaluate your job/situation every month or so. And don't be a pussy and be scared to make a change if you don't like where it's heading.

Everybody wants you to show up, OTPT. OTPT, are you going to do something because that is what everybody else says you need to do? Because that is what they all did? Look! You are already being stripped of your individuality. Pretty soon you're going to be a faceless nameless cog in a machine. Your whole life is going to be the same routine every single day. The same thing over and over again. Nothing new. The same thing everyday for the rest of your life, OTPT. You know they have a name for that...it's called prison, OTPT. Do you want to be imprisoned, OTPT?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:36 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

I really like coffee

They have stripped you of your humanity.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:37 pm

I only got 47% on that quiz. Should've studied.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:39 pm

OTPT, what is your commute like?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:41 pm

I finally put the shower curtain liner in, green shower curtain. #SpartansWillMakeAmericaGreatAgainAndFuckCanada
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:42 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I disagree with TN. You made a commitment to someone, the pussy thing to do is not show up.

Everybody wants you to show up, OTPT. OTPT, are you going to do something because that is what everybody else says you need to do? Because that is what they all did? Look! You are already being stripped of your individuality. Pretty soon you're going to be a faceless nameless cog in a machine. Your whole life is going to be the same routine every single day. The same thing over and over again. Nothing new. The same thing everyday for the rest of your life, OTPT. You know they have a name for that...it's called prison, OTPT. Do you want to be imprisoned, OTPT?

Nameless and faceless.... Turtleneck, would you believe that Travis isn't even my real name?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next