Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple deaths in Kalamazoo from random shootings

+21
StylesGShmooth
The_Dude
Death Roe
Herbie Green
SpartanInNH
Rocinante
CheesySpartan
CORNER BLITZ
Blanch32
Turtleneck
tanfan!
Travis of the Cosmos
duffy munn
Watch Out Pylon!
Cameron
pulling69
kingstonlake
xsanguine
Gomer
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
25 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Multiple deaths in Kalamazoo from random shootings - Page 3 Empty Re: Multiple deaths in Kalamazoo from random shootings

Post by StylesGShmooth 2016-02-22, 02:53

I'll bet if those 'victims' were armed this perpetrator would've thought twice.  All of you pussy libs with your gun restrictions keep making vicious acts like this possible.  Whatever stupid gun laws we have in place aren't working and obviously tightening those laws will only make things worse.  The best way to stop a bad guy with gun is a good guy with a gun.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Multiple deaths in Kalamazoo from random shootings - Page 3 Empty Re: Multiple deaths in Kalamazoo from random shootings

Post by DWags 2016-02-22, 06:49

I can't believe weve had all these threads and we still haven't solved this problem
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-22, 07:16

Final word then I'll just chuckle at you guys trying to solve this. Gun laws won't work. That horse is out of the barn. If you made it illegal tomorrow to ever buy a gun, six months later I could buy any gun you want.

Privatizing g mental health more and more has fucked up our country. Fix that. It won't stop these shootings, but it will help. Sorry guys we have to be willing to pay more taxes for it.

Carry on
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-02-22, 07:40

Release the kraken!
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-22, 07:45

my thoughts and prayers are with the victims of background checks during this very difficult time.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-22, 09:35

the government that republicans are so fond of has already said it's not terrorism.... Rolling Eyes

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-02-22, 14:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:my thoughts and prayers are with the victims of background checks during this very difficult time.

Oh well, I was kind of hoping you would let this part of the schtick go for a day.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-22, 14:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:my thoughts and prayers are with the victims of background checks during this very difficult time.

Played.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-22, 14:31

duffy munn wrote:

Oh well, I was kind of hoping you would let this part of the schtick go for a day.

what would you rather me say?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-22, 14:35

Even goose managed the difficult task of ignoring the comment we all knew was coming for 24 hours. I want the two of you to think about that before you continue your argument (which consists of replies from both sides that we, well, already know are coming.)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-22, 14:52

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Even goose managed the difficult task of ignoring the comment we all knew was coming for 24 hours. I want the two of you to think about that before you continue your argument (which consists of replies from both sides that we, well, already know are coming.)

Child in the back seat humming constantly.....hummmmmmmmmmmmmm

So, what causes repetitive behaviors? Most of this comes from a dissatisfied home life. (not saying our repetitive person is this, but this is what I know)
* lack of stimulating interaction with individuals.
*fear and anxiety can cause repetitive actions and questions. This is an expression of a release of tension
* repetitive action can result from the inability to express need.
*Loss of control. By repetitive behavior, they can demand attention.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-22, 14:53

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Even goose managed the difficult task of ignoring the comment we all knew was coming for 24 hours. I want the two of you to think about that before you continue your argument (which consists of replies from both sides that we, well, already know are coming.)

You're not the boss of them. Don't tell them what to do.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-22, 14:54

DWags wrote:

So, what causes repetitive behaviors? Most of this comes from a dissatisfied home life. (not saying our repetitive person is this, but this is what I know)
*fear and anxiety can cause repetitive actions and questions. This is an expression of a release of tension

Bob is not your child. It is not your problem. Not matter how much the message board vengeance warriors seem to think it is.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-22, 14:55

tGreenWay wrote:

You're not my real dad, you don't get to tell me what to do.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-22, 14:56

tGreenWay wrote:

thank you.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-22, 14:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You're not my real dad, you don't get to tell me what to do.

You're not my mom. You're not the boss of me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-22, 15:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

thank you.

Anytime. I got yer back, Jack. I mean Bob.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-02-22, 15:01

Wags, you said it was your last word like 200 words ago. Shut up already.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-22, 15:08

Rocinante wrote:Wags, you said it was your last word like 200 words ago. Shut up already.

I hate the fact that we don't have a mental health system in this country. Ok. I will. it's gonna be hard. Can I just PM you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-22, 15:09

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:thank you.

you're a great American and a damn fine Spartan.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-22, 15:09

DWags wrote:

Bob is not your child. It is not your problem. Not matter how much the message board vengeance warriors seem to think it is.

But it's fun.... huuummmmmmmmmmm

oh shit, sorry Roc. last word, promise
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-22, 15:12

Rocinante wrote:Wags, you said it was your last word like 200 words ago. Shut up already.

Yeah, DWags, what gives? STFU already.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-02-22, 15:13

DWags wrote:

I hate the fact that we don't have a mental health system in this country.  Ok.  I will.  it's gonna be hard. Can I just PM you.

We do have one.  It's not great, but most of the people who have committed mass shootings would have been flagged if the mental health system could be linked up with the background check process.  You can't just lock disturbed people up, neither can you just cure them with a pill or a couple counseling sessions.  But you can keep some of them from getting guns legally.  If done carefully, with periodic checks for efficacy, worth it, in my opinion.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-22, 15:13

tGreenWay wrote:

Yeah, DWags, what gives? STFU already.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-22, 15:14

DWags wrote:

I mean that's all fine. I just think it's funny that the people that constantly complain about how repetitive Bob is are just as repetitive. They're just as bad about it, worse in a sense. It's like they don't realize that that's what they're doing.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-22, 15:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

you're a great American and a damn fine Spartan.

Unlike some people on this board. <coughcoughtraviscoughcough>
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-22, 15:15

DWags wrote:

Shut up shuttin' up!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-22, 15:15

Rocinante wrote:
DWags wrote:

I hate the fact that we don't have a mental health system in this country.  Ok.  I will.  it's gonna be hard. Can I just PM you.

We do have one.  It's not great, but most of the people who have committed mass shootings would have been flagged if the mental health system could be linked up with the background check process.  You can't just lock disturbed people up, neither can you just cure them with a pill or a couple counseling sessions.  But you can keep some of them from getting guns legally.  If done carefully, with periodic checks for efficacy, worth it, in my opinion.

Fuck you, I was going to keep quiet, but this is good, so congrats you win, and you lose, because I said something again. But notice I replied without saying anything to GW
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-22, 15:16

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:you're a great American and a damn fine Spartan.

:(

Did you see vlad admitted he's a blue in that other thread? Everyone else just ignored it for some reason. Too busy solving not the worlds problems.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-22, 15:16

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Shut up shuttin' up!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-22, 15:18

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Shut up shuttin' up!

TY.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-22, 15:20

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:you're a great American and a damn fine Spartan.

meh, I don't have a problem with anyone here..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-22, 15:20

tGreenWay wrote:

Did you see vlad admitted he's a blue in that other thread? Everyone else just ignored it for some reason. Too busy solving not the worlds problems.

Now you're just redirecting the inquiry. You named names.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-22, 15:21

tGreenWay wrote:

Oh stop it silly. Go check it out. It's not even naming names when they say "this is what I do"
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-22, 15:37

tGreenWay wrote:

Oh stop it silly. Go check it out. It's not even naming names when they say "this is what I do"

Except that we all know what he does; it's old news. But you sure got fidgety when the spotlight started shining in your direction. Textbook signs of a guilty man.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-22, 15:37

tGreenWay wrote:

Hell Bob admitted he was a Democrat on Friday, so it all comes out sooner or later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-22, 15:39

tGreenWay wrote:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-22, 15:39

tGreenWay wrote:

Except that we all know what he does; it's old news. But you sure got fidgety when the spotlight started shining in your direction. Textbook signs of a guilty man.

Played.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-22, 15:41

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I wondered if someone would pick up on that. Multiple deaths in Kalamazoo from random shootings - Page 3 55953254
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-22, 15:42

tGreenWay wrote:

Played.

Okay, you're good. For now.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next