Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for)

+15
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
StylesGShmooth
The_Dude
CORNER BLITZ
The Pantry
tig ol bitties
Blueraider98
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
Giant Moose
Death Roe
Rocinante
19 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for) - Page 4 Empty Re: Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for)

Post by steveschneider Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:20 pm

Get a stop!!! Forbes babby
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for) - Page 4 Empty Re: Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for)

Post by steveschneider Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:20 pm

Also is midd Tennessee the team that rexrode will be covering?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:23 pm

I am keeping this shirt on
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:24 pm

Everything they are throwing up is going in.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:24 pm

These fuckers are amazing at offense. Have to hand it to them.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:25 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Everything they are throwing up is going in.

Tale of the tape.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:25 pm

This team is good at throwing elbows and getting fouls called on those.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:25 pm

TV TED.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:29 pm

They make everything.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:29 pm

Let's just trade 3s and foul.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:30 pm

I fucking hate Ted Valentine.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:30 pm

Damn neesed those FTa
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:30 pm

Everything is a foul
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:32 pm

Why Wollenman.  Put Davis back in the game
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:33 pm

what an absolute shit show.
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:33 pm

Suspect travel call
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:34 pm

I blame this loss on the refs.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:35 pm

wollenman really the best we can do?
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:36 pm

The Pantry wrote:Suspect travel call

rewound it, pivot foot stayed down.  No idea how you make that call.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:36 pm

StylesGShmooth wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Suspect travel call

rewound it, pivot foot stayed down.  No idea how you make that call.

When you want to make the game about you, that's how.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:37 pm

Cut it to 1 and get a stop.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:38 pm

Rocinante wrote:time for a

Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for) - Page 4 Wafdrr10

THIS.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:39 pm

God Damn this officiating crew.

God damn them to hell.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:39 pm

Jump ball our ball.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:40 pm

Travel???
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:41 pm

We needed that three to fall
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:42 pm

Alright this isn't funny anymore.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:44 pm

steveschneider wrote:We needed that three to fall

Thanks captain fucking obvious.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:44 pm

This is a nightmare.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:44 pm

They get to the rim at will.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:44 pm

Why isn't Davis out there?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:45 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Rebounding has been the difference in this game

Rebounding. Defense. Turnovers. Free throws.....
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:45 pm

Well fuck
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:45 pm

InTenSity wrote:Why isn't Davis out there?

Because he's going pro.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:45 pm

Window of opportunity is almost closed. I'd say that about does it.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:46 pm

InTenSity wrote:Why isn't Davis out there?

Exactly, don't know about this crunch time Wollenman.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:46 pm

Did we lose? I'm still in commercial.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:46 pm

Honestly they deserve to lose. No other way to look at it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next