Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for)

+15
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
StylesGShmooth
The_Dude
CORNER BLITZ
The Pantry
tig ol bitties
Blueraider98
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
Giant Moose
Death Roe
Rocinante
19 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for) - Page 3 Empty Re: Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for)

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-18, 15:48

Death Roe wrote:How does Potts not get T'd up?

Ref missed it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for) - Page 3 Empty Re: Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for)

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-18, 15:48

Welp, Hondo is confident, so that's all I need.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueraider98 2016-03-18, 15:53

Start of 2nd half worries me. It'll Take 5 minutes to see if we'll be able to stay with y'all.
Blueraider98
Blueraider98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-18, 15:53

Rocinante wrote:Welp, Hondo is confident, so that's all I need.
Good. I love me some Hondo Nation.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-18, 15:57

Hopefully Forbes will get hot now.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-03-18, 15:58

Dana Jacobson is a beast. Glad they had a camera angle in the Izzo interview where her hair covered her face
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-03-18, 15:59

Let's go
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties 2016-03-18, 16:02

getting schooled right now
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-03-18, 16:03

Stupid turnovers
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-18, 16:03

MTSU is working hard. Damn.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-18, 16:04

Concern altert Orange
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-18, 16:04

This is getting worrisome. If they go up 10, hit the Red Alert button.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-03-18, 16:04

Tragic Johnson rearing its ugly head.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-03-18, 16:05

Death Roe wrote:This is getting worrisome. If they go up 10, hit the Red Alert button.

Already red alert brother.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-18, 16:05

Ok, let's stop being Villanova and start being Michigan State.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-18, 16:05

Right on cue.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-18, 16:06

Forbes relief
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-18, 16:06

Keep doing that Forbes
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-18, 16:06

Wow that guy is like curry
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-18, 16:07

Potts is all that.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-18, 16:07

I'm still in commercial break. Looks like it is a couple minutes behind the TV feed.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-18, 16:09

Man this reminds me of the Iowa games. Just can't stop the offense /shooters. We gotta get the boards
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2016-03-18, 16:09

What's up with all these Bess minutes
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-18, 16:10

Jesus every three we get they match it
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-18, 16:11

Valentine 3 fouls
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-18, 16:11

Ouch
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-18, 16:11

Keep going low that's it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-18, 16:12

This is not good. Not good at all.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-18, 16:13

Defense is terrible. DV with five TOs. Pretty much getting their ass kicked. Clearly bought their own hype. If they cannot figure out how to get stops, they will not win.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-18, 16:13

Death Roe wrote:This is not good. Not good at all.

Have to be a realist we are in deep shit. Need a run.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueraider98 2016-03-18, 16:13

steveschneider wrote:Keep going low that's it.

I'd have Costello touch the ball every time if I were y'all
Blueraider98
Blueraider98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-18, 16:14

I knew MTSU was underseeded but geez this is something else.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-18, 16:14

steveschneider wrote:
Death Roe wrote:This is not good. Not good at all.

Have to be a realist we are in deep shit. Need a run.

Uhh, I would take defense. They have drawn within a few points several times only to watch MTSU go on a run.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-03-18, 16:15

Earth to mtsu..please come back. Center hitting jacked 3a and now a Jordan hanging fade away jumper goes in
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-18, 16:16

The_Dude wrote:Earth to mtsu..please come back. Center hitting jacked 3a and now a Jordan hanging fade away jumper goes in

They have the momentum and confidence.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-18, 16:17

We need to go on a 20-5 run here.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-18, 16:18

Getting out rebounded. Brutal.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-18, 16:18

Hacking them is the best defense.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-18, 16:19

Did we forget how to rebound?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-18, 16:19

Ugh and another turnover
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next