Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president

+10
steveschneider
Dr. Strangelove
Rocinante
The_Dude
tGreenWay
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president  Empty Re: I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president

Post by Guest 2016-05-19, 09:23

It's a scary thought but I think you're right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president  Empty Re: I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-05-19, 09:25

Well, one national poll released yesterday had Trump ahead 45-42.  Within the margin of error, but still scary.

Whoever wins, America loses.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-19, 09:30

I hope you're right.. I'm gettin' sick of all these brown people I see walking around.

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-19, 09:43

SD was a ghost schtick?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-19, 09:45

Way to go out on a limb with the 50/50 proposition. Proud of ya.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-19, 09:46

I still think there's a good chance Trump will self destruct.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-19, 09:51

NigelUno wrote:I still think there's a good chance Trump will self destruct.
he self-destructed a long time ago to the rational, logical electorate.

as for the bigoted, racist, misogynistic voter, there is nothing he could do at this point to "self destruct".
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-05-19, 09:52

Who ever is the next president between those two, it's a one term deal. Buckle up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-19, 10:00

gHost Spartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I still think there's a good chance Trump will self destruct.
They've been saying that for a year now and he's eviscerated every single GOP presidential candidate and potentially ruined their careers. The Bernie/Hillary fight is not helping. We are doomed.

Rubio was the golden boy. He couldn't handle Trump or Cruz (and Cruz is hated almost as much as Trump). I don't think they ever took Trump seriously enough to bash him, and it was too little, too late...and they didn't want to go after Trump if he was going to be the nominee. The Dems won't have that problem. Trump is going to have to deal with some intense scrutiny going forward. We'll see how he handles it. His nature is to be vindictive and petty. I'm not sure that will play out well going forward.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-19, 10:03

DWags wrote:Who ever is the next president between those two, it's a one term deal. Buckle up.

I'm not sure Trump would make it through 4 years.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-05-19, 10:09

DWags wrote:Who ever is the next president between those two, it's a one term deal. Buckle up.

Agreed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-05-19, 10:16

Very likely OP
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-05-19, 10:17

Lookit all the Pubes, getting in line. It's so cute.

No. He won't be. Get ready for eight years of Hillary and, a liberal supreme court and a heavily democratic congress.

Nobody to blame but your racist, xenophobic, intolerant selves.

Weeeeeeee3eeeeeeee3eeeee333!!!!!!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-19, 10:19

the fact that his favorite book is the bible gives me hope that he can restore our once great country to what it used to be..

I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president  Trump-bible

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-19, 10:19

Rocinante wrote:Lookit all the Pubes, getting in line. It's so cute.

No. He won't be. Get ready for eight years of Hillary and, a liberal supreme court and a heavily democratic congress.

Nobody to blame but your racist, xenophobic, intolerant selves.

Weeeeeeee3eeeeeeee3eeeee333!!!!!!!
that would be sweet.. but I'll believe it when I see it. I don't have a ton of faith in Americans.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2016-05-19, 10:27

Gonna be tight but the race will tip to Trump at the end when Putin releases his copies of Hillary's emails (probably the week before the election).
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-05-19, 10:28

I saw it coming a while back. Dems are keeping out the best candidate, and Hillary is just horrible. Even registered dems won't vote for her. She's already out trying to court conservatives that don't like Trump to vote for her.

Honestly, I don't give a fuck. Just going to enjoy the freak show this country has become.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-05-19, 10:33

The real scary thing is I think there's some people in this country that have the potential to commit some serious atrocities. I'd be pretty uncomfortable if I was a minority.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-19, 10:33

Amazing how any fellow citizen that disagrees with Bob or Roc is a racist, ignorant, xenophobic, intolerant, misogynist, bigot. There can be no honest genuine disagreement in their world.

What they don't see is that their childish name calling has in many ways created the Trump supporter. People that are fed up with being mocked and called vicious names for simply disagreeing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-19, 10:36

steveschneider wrote:I saw it coming a while back. Dems are keeping out the best candidate, and Hillary is just horrible. Even registered dems won't vote for her. She's already out trying to court conservatives that don't like Trump to vote for her.

Honestly, I don't give a fuck. Just going to enjoy the freak show this country has become.
I agree with this..

luckily, my happiness and contentment isn't dependent on the government. I just enjoy mocking those who believe that any of it actually matters.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-19, 10:37

LooseGoose wrote:Amazing how any fellow citizen that disagrees with Bob or Roc is a racist, ignorant, xenophobic, intolerant, misogynist, bigot. There can be no honest genuine disagreement in their world.

What they don't see is that their childish name calling has in many ways created the Trump supporter. People that are fed up with being mocked and called vicious names for simply disagreeing.
B
E
N
God is my salvation
H
A
Z
I
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-05-19, 10:41

LooseGoose wrote:Amazing how any fellow citizen that disagrees with Bob or Roc is a racist, ignorant, xenophobic, intolerant, misogynist, bigot. There can be no honest genuine disagreement in their world.

I think the creation of the Trump supporter is basically the fact that our society is crumbling.

No jobs, no opportunity, and as Johnny Rotten put it in God Save The Queen 'No future'. Add in no education and you create a desperate class. People are pissed off about their quality of life taking a hit.

Add in that everyone at this point knows the two parties are bought and paid off, the media is just corporate propaganda that covers the Kardashians and ignores real issues.

In these conditions it's the type of climate where people flock to a demagogue that focuses peoples rage on the weak: immigrants, women, muslims, gays, etc.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-19, 10:47

Bernie would knock trump the fuck out. Too bad the Dems don't see this
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-19, 10:47

Trump's main theme seems to be building the wall.

It would be interesting to watch that play out.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-05-19, 10:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the fact that his favorite book is the bible gives me hope that he can restore our once great country to what it used to be..

There's no way the Bible is Donald J. Trump's favorite book because it's not about him.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-05-19, 10:49

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Bernie would knock trump the fuck out. Too bad the Dems don't see this
Kasich would have knocked Hillary the fuck out, too bad the pubs didn't see that.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-19, 10:50

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:the fact that his favorite book is the bible gives me hope that he can restore our once great country to what it used to be..

There's no way the Bible is Donald J. Trump's favorite book because it's not about him.
oh, I know.. but he said that it was (seriously) and his knuckle-dragging supporters actually believe it.. ya know, religion being all about being racisim, misogyny and bigotry, and all.. I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president  1494614055
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-05-19, 10:51

That's the democratic playbook. Smear and attack the other side.

That's what the left hates Trump--he uses their tactics against them. Slogans and on the attack, exactly what they do to win elections. Finally a Repub understands how to win a general.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-05-19, 10:52

I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president  Donald-trump-has-been-in-the-public-eye-for-over-2487998
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-19, 10:53

I should probably move this one now right you guys?

#modofthepeople
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-19, 10:54

You know what, I'm just going to do it.

#nolongerofthepeople
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-19, 10:54

The_Dude wrote:

That's what the left hates Trump--he uses their tactics against them. Slogans and on the attack, exactly what they do to win elections. Finally a Repub understands how to win a general.
I'm sorry that your party is the party of racism, misogyny and bigotry.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-19, 10:56

The_Dude wrote:I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president  Donald-trump-has-been-in-the-public-eye-for-over-2487998

I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president  502811600

He was also never accused of making America great by having his clothing lines produced in Mexico and China.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-19, 10:56

The_Dude wrote:I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president  Donald-trump-has-been-in-the-public-eye-for-over-2487998
oh look.. some of his best friends are black..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-19, 11:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president  The-race-card
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-19, 11:13

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm sorry that your party is the party of racism, misogyny and bigotry.

I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president  The-race-card

And no amount of cute little internet memes created by racists, misogynists and bigots will change that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-19, 11:25

No offense, but Trump is an idiot and so is anybody that supports Trump. On second thought, I did mean that to be offensive.

His nonsensical, inconsistent and nearly incoherent foreign policy, is a summation of the Trump campaign. Anybody that supports Trump has very few functioning neurons.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-05-19, 11:29

NigelUno wrote:

I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president  502811600

He was also never accused of making America great by having his clothing lines produced in Mexico and China.

Why wouldn' any business outsource to those countries? Either do it, or you can't be competitive and won't be in business.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-19, 11:41

it's funny how Trump supporters say they're tired of political correctness..

and then get upset when you call them bigots, racists and misogynists.. I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-05-19, 11:44

If the bra fits.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next