Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president

+10
steveschneider
Dr. Strangelove
Rocinante
The_Dude
tGreenWay
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president  - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-23, 13:51

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I have a question for the fine patriots that make up the NRA...

How is mean, evil Hillary going to come for our guns when the mean, evil Muslim from Kenya took them all 7+ years ago?

Even from you that's a pathetic troll attempt
I know folks like you don't read too well.. but this looks like it's written at about a 9th grade level, so you should be okay. Let me know if you need help with the big words.

The NRA has been sounding the alarm over Barack Obama since at least 2008, when it called the then–presidential candidate a “serious threat to Second Amendment liberties” and later launched a website called GunBanObama.com. After the president was elected, the NRA’s Institute for Legislative Action warned, “American gun owners will soon be the targets of an attack dog named Rahm Emanuel.” Barely two months into the Obama administration, the NRA put out an alert called “The Coming Storm,” which described a “wish list of gun-prohibition measures” that the gun control lobby had presented to the White House.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3