Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president

+10
steveschneider
Dr. Strangelove
Rocinante
The_Dude
tGreenWay
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president

Post by Guest Thu 19 May 2016 - 11:46

Anyone reading this sees the 10 year level name calling from the supposed "intelligent" party.

And I'll keep linking this as you keep telling me how the uneducated nominated Trump.

Wealthy, educated voters fuel Trump's East Coast sweep
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president

Post by Guest Thu 19 May 2016 - 11:47

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Amazing how any fellow citizen that disagrees with Bob or Roc is a racist, ignorant, xenophobic, intolerant, misogynist, bigot. There can be no honest genuine disagreement in their world.

What they don't see is that their childish name calling has in many ways created the Trump supporter. People that are fed up with being mocked and called vicious names for simply disagreeing.

If the bra fits.

Go ahead and tout the greatness of the movement that is nominating Hillary Clinton for President. Tell us how great she'll be for the country as she displays her principles.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 19 May 2016 - 11:48

LooseGoose wrote:Anyone reading this sees the 10 year level name calling from the supposed "intelligent" party.

And I'll keep linking this as you keep telling me how the uneducated nominated Trump.

Wealthy, educated voters fuel Trump's East Coast sweep
so you've given up on memes now you're linking mainstream media articles to support your racist, bigoted and misogynistic views?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 19 May 2016 - 11:49

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

If the bra fits.

Go ahead and tout the greatness of the movement that is nominating Hillary Clinton for President. Tell us how great she'll be for the country as she displays her principles.

I won't rest until she admits to killing those 4 brave Americans in Benghazi with her email server.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 19 May 2016 - 11:52

Keep getting mad that your party has been taken over by mouth breathing, Confederate flag defending, brown people hating troglodytes.

Or.

Accept that the party went wrong and demand that it comes back to the center, and fix the problem. Whatever else Clinton is, she's certainly not liberal. I'm liberal. I know.

I think I know what you'll do. Go ahead and link another breitbart article.

Here's a good one
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 19 May 2016 - 11:53

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

If the bra fits.

My message to all those left to vote in the primaries, a vote for Hillary is a vote for Trump.

He's going to beat her easily in the election.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 19 May 2016 - 11:57

Rocinante wrote:Keep getting mad that your party has been taken over by mouth breathing, Confederate flag defending, brown people hating troglodytes.

Or.

Accept that the party went wrong and demand that it comes back to the center, and fix the problem.  Whatever else Clinton is, she's certainly not liberal.  I'm liberal.  I know.

I think I know what you'll do.  Go ahead and link another breitbart article.

Here's a good one
but.. they just want their country back.

oh - and they're very highly educated, rich and quite successful in every aspect of their life, too. Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 19 May 2016 - 11:58

steveschneider wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

My message to all those left to vote in the primaries, a vote for Hillary is a vote for Trump.

I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president  - Page 2 Giphy
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 19 May 2016 - 11:59

Rocinante wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president  - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 19 May 2016 - 12:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's funny how Trump supporters say they're tired of political correctness..

and then get upset when you call them bigots, racists and misogynists.. I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president  - Page 2 502811600

A spokesmen from the Trump campaign was on CNN Monday morning. He was complaining about the NYT story that called into question Trump's treatment of women. He said the NYT was engaging in "tabloid journalism"....from a campaign that dropped a National Enquirer story into a speech on the day of the Indiana Primary. Trump has reduced the campaign to being worth of only tabloid coverage.

Trump and his supporters are - in Trump speak - are pathetically weak. So thin skinned.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 19 May 2016 - 12:14

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's funny how Trump supporters say they're tired of political correctness..

and then get upset when you call them bigots, racists and misogynists.. I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president  - Page 2 502811600

A spokesmen from the Trump campaign was on CNN Monday morning. He was complaining about the NYT story that called into question Trump's treatment of women. He said the NYT was engaging in "tabloid journalism"....from a campaign that dropped a National Enquirer story into a speech on the day of the Indiana Primary. Trump has reduced the campaign to being worth of only tabloid coverage.

Trump and his supporters are - in Trump speak - are pathetically weak. So thin skinned.
I'm guessing you missed that link that insists that his supporters are wealthy and educated..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 19 May 2016 - 12:16

Turtleneck wrote:

but, yeah, of course you're right. And the thing about it is that they see their absence of education, morality, ethics, etc. as a virtue. And they're more than willing to allow themselves to be manipulated and used by a racist, bigoted, misogynistic billionaire who, I'm sure, mocks them behind closed doors.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 May 2016 - 12:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I'm guessing you missed that link that insists that his supporters are wealthy and educated..

Yeah that was only from Reuters, I know you have much better sources around the world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 19 May 2016 - 12:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I know two affluent people that are voting for trump. They are known as hating brown people. I know a bunch of uneducated folks who are voting for trump. I know of several affluent people who are panicking trying to figure out what they'll do. I know no one in the middle (educated but not super rich) that are voting for trump.

Take all that for what it's worth. Which is almost nothing.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 19 May 2016 - 13:04

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm guessing you missed that link that insists that his supporters are wealthy and educated..

Yeah that was only from Reuters, I know you have much better sources around the world.
feel free to trust the mainstream media..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 19 May 2016 - 13:05

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm guessing you missed that link that insists that his supporters are wealthy and educated..

I know two affluent people that are voting for trump. They are known as hating brown people. I know a bunch of uneducated folks who are voting for trump. I know of several affluent people who are panicking trying to figure out what they'll do. I know no one in the middle (educated but not super rich) that are voting for trump.

that's the bizarre thing that poor 'ol Goose doesn't seem to fathom...

just because you may have gone to college and you may have some money in the bank doesn't mean you can't be a racist, misogynist or bigot.

Oh well, at least they're predictable.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 19 May 2016 - 13:11

Rocinante wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

In all of the polls to this day Bernie still leads vs Trump. For the Democratic Party rallying around Hillary will go down as one of the greatest blunders.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 19 May 2016 - 13:14

steveschneider wrote:

In all of the polls to this day Bernie still leads vs Trump. For the Democratic Party rallying around Hillary will go down as one of the greatest blunders.
yeah.. I, too, hate when people vote for who they'd like to see as their next President.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 19 May 2016 - 13:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

yeah.. I, too, hate when people vote for who they'd like to see as their next President.

She's clearly the establishments choice not sure she will be the people's choice in November.

Also, would be interested to hear what all of the people in Arizona and New York who had their vote suppressed would have said.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 May 2016 - 13:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

that's the bizarre thing that poor 'ol Goose doesn't seem to fathom...

just because you may have gone to college and you may have some money in the bank doesn't mean you can't be a racist, misogynist or bigot.

Oh I understand it all too well. Just that you continue to claim it's the uneducated voting for Trump.

Racists come in all income and education levels, also from all political parties. That's the difference. You seem to want to absolve all your leftist pals and we all know they're just as racist if not more so. There's a reason the most liberal states are the most segregated, want to talk about that?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 19 May 2016 - 13:42

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:that's the bizarre thing that poor 'ol Goose doesn't seem to fathom...

Oh I understand it all too well. Just that you continue to claim it's the uneducated voting for Trump.

Racists come in all income and education levels, also from all political parties. That's the difference. You seem to want to absolve all your leftist pals and we all know they're just as racist if not more so. There's a reason the most liberal states are the most segregated, want to talk about that?

we can talk about whatever you want. As long as you use memes and mainstream media news articles to support your claims.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 19 May 2016 - 13:44

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

She's clearly the establishments choice not sure she will be the people's choice in November.

Also, would be interested to hear what all of the people in Arizona and New York who had their vote suppressed would have said.
I bet this young lady is upset by that, too..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 19 May 2016 - 13:46

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:that's the bizarre thing that poor 'ol Goose doesn't seem to fathom...

What is the reason?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 19 May 2016 - 13:49

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

What is the reason?
I don't know but he would like to talk about it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 19 May 2016 - 13:51

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I started this thread for folks like you the other day..

Two Democratic Primaries Today and Regardless of The Outcome, I Know One Thing For Sure
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu 19 May 2016 - 14:01

Funny thing is Trump is the most moderate candidate on either side.

Just goes to show you how far left and off the deep end Democrats have become. JFK wouldn't even recognize the lunatics that run the show for the Dems now.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 19 May 2016 - 14:28

The_Dude wrote:Funny thing is Trump is the most moderate candidate on either side.

Just goes to show you how far left and off the deep end Democrats have become.  JFK wouldn't even recognize the lunatics that run the show for the Dems now.
I won't argue that he's moderate.. which makes it even funnier that conservatives are all in love with him.

And it reiterates the fact that fear, racism, bigotry, paranoia and misogyny outweighs "conservative" values. Folks like you are willing to push your "conservative" values aside to get rid of the brown people.

(even though getting rid of the brown people will never happen)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 19 May 2016 - 14:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I started this thread for folks like you the other day..

Two Democratic Primaries Today and Regardless of The Outcome, I Know One Thing For Sure

I saw that link already. Just remember pride comes before the fall.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 19 May 2016 - 14:49

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I started this thread for folks like you the other day..

I saw that link already. Just remember pride comes before the fall.
I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president  - Page 2 3493939353

(regardless, our country is screwed, dude.. might as well sit back and enjoy it)

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 19 May 2016 - 15:08

The whole notion I keep seeing that the country is screwed is exactly why were in this spot to begin with. I mostly blame republicans and their 8 years of "everything is melting down" talk, which is an outright lie. Things are actually pretty phenomenal all things considered. Saying you could sit back and enjoy us being screwed is a fallacy. If we were actually screwed that wouldn't really be an option for anyone. Realistically, whoever is elected president won't actually impact anyone's quality of life. Definitely not Hillary. Trump could impact it negatively for sure, but even that's not likely.

That's why I'll be voting Hillary. Less likely to fuck up this pretty sweet thing I have going on. Anyone that tells you they don't have a sweet thing going on is a liar or isn't aware of how much worse life can be. Or they had a brown person move in across the street and they feel that they need to take their street back.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 19 May 2016 - 15:12

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The whole notion I keep seeing that the country is screwed is exactly why were in this spot to begin with. I mostly blame republicans and their 8 years of "everything is melting down" talk, which is an outright lie. Things are actually pretty phenomenal all things considered. Saying you could sit back and enjoy us being screwed is a fallacy. If we were actually screwed that wouldn't really be an option for anyone. Realistically, whoever is elected president won't actually impact anyone's quality of life. Definitely not Hillary. Trump could impact it negatively for sure, but even that's not likely.

That's why I'll be voting Hillary. Less likely to fuck up this pretty sweet thing I have going on. Anyone that tells you they don't have a sweet thing going on is a liar or isn't aware of how much worse life can be. Or they had a brown person move in across the street and they feel that they need to take their street back.

Except for your shitty car that is making America shitty.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 19 May 2016 - 15:24

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The whole notion I keep seeing that the country is screwed is exactly why were in this spot to begin with. I mostly blame republicans and their 8 years of "everything is melting down" talk, which is an outright lie. Things are actually pretty phenomenal all things considered. Saying you could sit back and enjoy us being screwed is a fallacy. If we were actually screwed that wouldn't really be an option for anyone. Realistically, whoever is elected president won't actually impact anyone's quality of life. Definitely not Hillary. Trump could impact it negatively for sure, but even that's not likely.

my point was/is that when you have people who celebrate stupidity - like Sarah Palin, Trump, etc - and they have a vested interest in keeping people uneducated, the country itself will begin to suffer. Having an educated electorate puts their very existence in jeopardy..

but, I agree - we have had 74 consecutive months of private sector job growth, unemployment is hovering around 5%, the percentage of uninsured people is finally in the single digits.. President Obama has kept the homeland fairly safe, much to the disappointment of republicans.

so.. more than anything, I just find it entertaining.. I choose not to whine, base my happiness on the government, or live in fear and paranoia.. I'm calling it now - Trump will be the next president  - Page 2 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 19 May 2016 - 15:36

We're not even past the party conventions yet. This is going to be the best POTUS election ever!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 19 May 2016 - 15:40

I know Bob. That rant is just my way of fighting against "make America great again" and I'm still waiting on someone to explain to me what is so wrong in their miserable lives that they are hoping the government will fix for them.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri 20 May 2016 - 17:37

The NRA pulled the trigger on a Trump endorsement today, not that it comes as a surprise. What other choice did they have?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Fri 20 May 2016 - 19:55

[quote="Floyd Robertson"]The NRA pulled the trigger on a Trump endorsement today, not that it comes as a surprise. What other choice did they have?[/quote

Gary Johnson?
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 23 May 2016 - 10:58

Floyd Robertson wrote:The NRA pulled the trigger on a Trump endorsement today, not that it comes as a surprise. What other choice did they have?
I have a question for the fine patriots that make up the NRA...

How is mean, evil Hillary going to come for our guns when the mean, evil Muslim from Kenya took them all 7+ years ago?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 23 May 2016 - 13:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Funny thing is Trump is the most moderate candidate on either side.

Just goes to show you how far left and off the deep end Democrats have become.  JFK wouldn't even recognize the lunatics that run the show for the Dems now.
I won't argue that he's moderate.. which makes it even funnier that conservatives are all in love with him.

And it reiterates the fact that fear, racism, bigotry, paranoia and misogyny outweighs "conservative" values. Folks like you are willing to push your "conservative" values aside to get rid of the brown people.

(even though getting rid of the brown people will never happen)

This.

And this! Nice one Travis, you dick. You surprise me.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 23 May 2016 - 13:09

Travis is actually moderately intelligent for a ban all guns lib.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2016 - 13:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:The NRA pulled the trigger on a Trump endorsement today, not that it comes as a surprise. What other choice did they have?
I have a question for the fine patriots that make up the NRA...

How is mean, evil Hillary going to come for our guns when the mean, evil Muslim from Kenya took them all 7+ years ago?

Even from you that's a pathetic troll attempt
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next