Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

serious question....

+17
SomeFanName
Rocinante
SeeRockCity
Robert J Sakimano
tanfan!
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
TheReal_LWS
Blanch32
NigelUno
Cameron
Frank Ricard
Turtleneck
DWags
pulling69
Other Teams Pursuing That
tTy
21 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

serious question.... - Page 2 Empty Re: serious question....

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-01, 08:01

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Tty definitely doesn't get offended by stuff you guys. He doesn't get why people get offended by stupid stuff that doesn't have any impact on them. Like, why do people get all offended at the stupidest stuff? It doesn't make any sense.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t12622-colin-kaepernick-is-a-stupid-black-guy

Travis, you are a moron.

Cool. I'm not wrong, and both of you are hypocrites.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-11-01, 08:02

Blanch32 wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Travis, you are a moron.

Lol, owned.  

Owned? Those two things are no where close to being alike. ID10T
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-01, 08:04

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Lol, owned.  

They are exactly the same. In almost every way.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-01, 08:06

tTy wrote:I don't get it.

For someone who hates political correctness you seem pretty wrapped up in what other people think. Like seriously, that's 50% of what you post about on here.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-01, 08:08

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Lol, owned.  

Even the moron twins are arguing. serious question.... - Page 2 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-11-01, 08:08

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Indians/Native Americans probably feel like it's white people wearing their culture as a costume. Being a costume may degrade their culture or sacredness of it. Especially in a pretty white dominated country as is.

With that said, I'm a pretty big believer in ignoring this type of shit. It only causes more division every time it's in the media or on Facebook being shared viral a million times. Fuck it. Rage on.

Deep thoughts. I actually agree with this. If i dressed up like an African American I would think that would be offensive. But if an african american dresses up like a white person, that is ok!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-01, 08:11

for the record, as long as nobody is getting hurt, I don't care what people do, say or dress up like. If nothing else, it's a public proclamation of who the idiots are and are not, thereby making it much easier for us to have an informed decision on that person.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-11-01, 08:19

Tanfan! wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Indians/Native Americans probably feel like it's white people wearing their culture as a costume. Being a costume may degrade their culture or sacredness of it. Especially in a pretty white dominated country as is.

With that said, I'm a pretty big believer in ignoring this type of shit. It only causes more division every time it's in the media or on Facebook being shared viral a million times. Fuck it. Rage on.

Deep thoughts. I actually agree with this. If i dressed up like an African American I would think that would be offensive. But if an african american dresses up like a white person, that is ok!

Yep, just like they can use the terms whitey and cracker. Because slavery.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-01, 08:37

Tanfan! wrote:

Who said that is ok? Are they painting their skin white?

You guys are in control here. Like plyon said - ty is always the guy yelling about how sensitive people are while boycotting leagues because of someone not standing up. serious question.... - Page 2 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-01, 08:39

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

"They"

Who are you referring to here?

You get to choose if you care about those words LWS - no one else. Not Fox News, not your radio show, YOU.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-11-01, 08:43

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

"They"

You get to choose if you care about those words LWS - no one else. Not Fox News, not your radio show, YOU.

Shutup boy, adults are talking here.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-01, 08:46

TheReal_LWS wrote:

"They"

Aren't you guys supposedly the same age? You just act like you grew up in the 50's.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-01, 08:58

TheReal_LWS wrote:

"They"

Someone tell me how to feel!! Fox News help!!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-01, 08:58

Blanch32 wrote:need more dwags ty dsm.  quality stuff.

Again, I'll restate my position.  I'm all for you wearing or doing whatever the fuck you want.  First Amendment, Merica!  Yay!   I also believe that these tough guys who espouse "fuck those people and their feelings" would never in a million years do or say certain things in the wrong area of Detroit, or they wouldn't use the "R" word in front of parents of mentally challenged kids.   Know why?  Cause it's been my experience the people who scream about "I hate PC stuff" the most are BY FAR, the biggest pussies in life.  That's my experience.  

Simple rule, if I wouldn't wear red face paint and dress as an indian at a reservation party, I wouldn't wear it in a tony suburb of the D.  If I wouldn't tell a joke using the "N" word in front of black people, I wouldn't do it if I wasn't in front of black people.  

So, wear whatever the fuck you want, do whatever the fuck you want.  Merica.   If you get fired at your work for exercising first amendment rights, sue the shit out of your workplace. But don't be a fucking pussy.   

Thanks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-01, 09:02

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:need more dwags ty dsm.  quality stuff.

Again, I'll restate my position.  I'm all for you wearing or doing whatever the fuck you want.  First Amendment, Merica!  Yay!   I also believe that these tough guys who espouse "fuck those people and their feelings" would never in a million years do or say certain things in the wrong area of Detroit, or they wouldn't use the "R" word in front of parents of mentally challenged kids.   Know why?  Cause it's been my experience the people who scream about "I hate PC stuff" the most are BY FAR, the biggest pussies in life.  That's my experience.  

Simple rule, if I wouldn't wear red face paint and dress as an indian at a reservation party, I wouldn't wear it in a tony suburb of the D.  If I wouldn't tell a joke using the "N" word in front of black people, I wouldn't do it if I wasn't in front of black people.  

So, wear whatever the fuck you want, do whatever the fuck you want.  Merica.   If you get fired at your work for exercising first amendment rights, sue the shit out of your workplace. But don't be a fucking pussy.   

Thanks.
I think it's time we start banning people here for opinions we disagree with.

but that's just me.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-01, 09:13

TheReal_LWS wrote:

"They"

You're a fake Christian and a fake conservative. Please stop posting.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-01, 09:20

Turtleneck wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Fake Bee is the worst.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-01, 09:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I think it's time we start banning people here for opinions we disagree with.
but that's just me.

Oh look another thread that Bobby can use to remind all of the oppression he's suffered.

Last edited by LooseGoose on 2016-11-01, 10:19; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-01, 10:04

LooseGoose wrote:
Oh look another thread that Bobby can use to remind all of the oppression he's suffered.
bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-01, 10:06

LooseGoose wrote:Oh look another thread that Bobby can use to remind all of the oppression he's suffered.

Dude is one of the biggest misogynists on this board.  why bother with him?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-01, 10:20

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Oh look another thread that Bobby can use to remind all of the oppression he's suffered.

Dude is one of the biggest misogynists on this board.  why bother with him?
if you can figure that out, please explain it to those who can't. Their emotional well-being could very well depend on it.

on behalf of them and those close to them, thanks. serious question.... - Page 2 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-01, 10:45

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Fake Bee is the worst.

Real Bee was principled. This fake Bee is terrible.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-11-01, 12:56

Something that has always stuck with me was reading (In bury my heart at wounded knee - Dee Brown) that some tribes are actually offended by all of the mystical shaman nature bullshit we heap on the stereotypical native american as it is a false depiction of their spiritual and cultural makeup.

Just made me understand how far off we are as a culture at truly understanding them. Even lumping them all together is probably insensitive, as tribes are vastly different in how they approach life spiritually, culturally, and in terms of self-governance.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-01, 12:58

I seen some stupid bitch take a knee while singing the National Anthem before a preseason NBA game, and nobody went out and knocked her the fuck out before she was done, so I'm boycotting NBA at least for this year. Thought you all would want to know that.

serious question.... - Page 2 Hi-res-75ce9fa35d6cfe20f4fd3f30a1b8942a_crop_north

"Why and or how is this offensive? I've given up trying to understand why people supposedly get offended over shit like this, so I'm just going to ask because I'm not going to waste brain power on this shit. I seriously, 100%, don't get it......"

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-01, 13:00

SeeRockCity wrote:Something that has always stuck with me was reading (In bury my heart at wounded knee - Dee Brown) that some tribes are actually offended by all of the mystical shaman nature bullshit we heap on the stereotypical native american as it is a false depiction of their spiritual and cultural makeup.

Just made me understand how far off we are as a culture at truly understanding them. Even lumping them all together is probably insensitive, as tribes are vastly different in how they approach life spiritually, culturally, and in terms of self-governance.
in a cynical sort of way, I suspect Native American tribes might benefit more from idiot white people doing stupid things like using them as sports mascots, dressing up like them at at Halloween, etc - as the more white folks misunderstand them, the less likely we are to ruin their history, their way of life, their culture, their spirit with typical white-people stuff.

kinda like a Native American saying "yeah... you guys dress up like us at Halloween.. meanwhile, we'll be over here preserving our culture within our unique community".

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-01, 13:02

SeeRockCity wrote:Something that has always stuck with me was reading (In bury my heart at wounded knee - Dee Brown) that some tribes are actually offended by all of the mystical shaman nature bullshit we heap on the stereotypical native american as it is a false depiction of their spiritual and cultural makeup.

It's kinda like when you lump rcmb posters in with swill posters and pretend they are the same thing src.

Of course some native people were known to float between different tribes, even if they were the founder of one of the fucking tribes. It's kinda bullshit yeah?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-01, 13:05

I seen some stupid bitch take a knee while singing the National Anthem before a preseason NBA game, and nobody went out and knocked her the fuck out before she was done, so I'm boycotting NBA at least for this year. Thought you all would want to know that.

serious question.... - Page 2 Hi-res-75ce9fa35d6cfe20f4fd3f30a1b8942a_crop_north

"Why and or how is this offensive? I've given up trying to understand why people supposedly get offended over shit like this, so I'm just going to ask because I'm not going to waste brain power on this shit. I seriously, 100%, don't get it......"

Otpt, tty is the ultimate authority on what anyone is or isn't allowed to get offended by. You will bend to his will and act accordingly. If you get offended by something not on his approved offensive list then you will be told you are so pc and that you get worked up over nothing.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-11-01, 13:09

Cornrows and headcaps offend me.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-11-01, 13:13

Political correctness isn't "not being an asshole because you don't want to offend people" it's not being an asshole because assholes are fucking assholes.

Your "right to offend people" is absolute. But the rest of us have a right to call you an asshole for doing it, shout you down, and basically make your life miserable until you stop or leave.

So have fun being an asshole. I doubt it will be as rewarding as you think in your righteous indignation.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-11-01, 13:16

Rocinante wrote:Political correctness isn't "not being an asshole because you don't want to offend people" it's not being an asshole because assholes are fucking assholes.

Your "right to offend people" is absolute. But the rest of us have a right to call you an asshole for doing it, shout you down, and basically make your life miserable until you stop or leave.

So have fun being an asshole. I doubt it will be as rewarding as you think in your righteous indignation.

Does this apply to Kaepernick too?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-01, 13:17

Rocinante wrote:Political correctness isn't "not being an asshole because you don't want to offend people" it's not being an asshole because assholes are fucking assholes.

Your "right to offend people" is absolute.  But the rest of us have a right to call you an asshole for doing it, shout you down, and basically make your life miserable until you stop or leave.  

So have fun being an asshole.  I doubt it will be as rewarding as you think in your righteous indignation.

Racist assholes have perverted the term to be used as an excuse to be racist assholes.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-11-01, 13:22

I thought indians were from India and Cleveland?
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-11-01, 13:22

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Of course! If you don't like what he does, are offended, whatever, you have the right to call it out! Then the rest of us will tell you what an idiot you are.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-11-01, 13:47

Rocinante wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Of course! If you don't like what he does, are offended, whatever, you have the right to call it out! Then the rest of us will tell you what an idiot you are.

Idiot.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-01, 13:48

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Cornrows and headcaps offend me.

That's too bad. Good luck with the coping.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-01, 13:49

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Of course!  If you don't like what he does, are offended, whatever, you have the right to call it out!  Then the rest of us will tell you what an idiot you are.

Idiot.

Do you have an original thought in your head? Just curious.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-01, 13:50

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Idiot.

You didn't use the 10. You must be serious si11y.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-11-01, 13:56

Guys, LWS thinks that women becoming furniture is a real possibility but that human influenced climate change is a hoax.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-11-01, 13:57

Rocinante wrote:Guys, LWS thinks that women becoming furniture is a real possibility but that human influenced climate change is a hoax.

I used your mom as furniture.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-11-01, 14:00

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Guys, LWS thinks that women becoming furniture is a real possibility but that human influenced climate change is a hoax.

I used your mom as furniture.

Daddy?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next