Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you mow your lawn every 7 days or less

+36
Floyd Robertson
Black Dutch
BH Spartan
DnvrSprtnhd
Tyler Durden
Sponge Worthy
WBill
ROtown Sparty
Giant Moose
Brock Middlebrook
Loose Stools
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
James Dean
pulling69
Ned Stark
Dolph Ziggler
dubie7006
SeeRockCity
Izzo Court
tGreenWay
Snake Plissken
Notorious GiB
Danny Tanner
GRR Spartan
Johnny Alpamayo
Youngblood 96
Motown Spartan
JEK
SBSpartan
Ass Dan
MSU addict
DWags
SawGreen
Code_Warrior
Spartan Pride
40 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If you mow your lawn every 7 days or less - Page 2 Empty Re: If you mow your lawn every 7 days or less

Post by Brock Middlebrook 27/05/14, 01:56 pm

My lawn service is fabulous
If you mow your lawn every 7 days or less - Page 2 Dietcokehunkgarden_01
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If you mow your lawn every 7 days or less - Page 2 Empty Re: If you mow your lawn every 7 days or less

Post by Spartan Pride 27/05/14, 02:42 pm

I can't believe this thread actually has 40 replies. It was just meant as a slightly serious goofy thread out of boredom.
Spartan Pride
Spartan Pride
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 27/05/14, 02:42 pm

Spartan Pride wrote:I can't believe this thread actually has 40 replies. It was just meant as a slightly serious goofy thread out of boredom.
Hey, this isn't tRCMB where threads get 4 or 5 replies.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK 27/05/14, 02:50 pm

My neighbor's mowing his lawn right now. What's up with that? I mean what's the deal with that?
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by ROtown Sparty 27/05/14, 03:02 pm

Isn't there some unspoken rule about how early you can cut your grass on the weekends? Woke up at about 7:30 on Sunday to some fuckstain cutting his grass outside my window. And I was too tired to figure out who it was or what to do about it.
ROtown Sparty
ROtown Sparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 27/05/14, 03:04 pm

JEK wrote:My neighbor's mowing his lawn right now. What's up with that? I mean what's the deal with that?

You're not on the shitter masturbating, are you?
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 27/05/14, 03:21 pm

Brock Middlebrook wrote:

Isn't everybody?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WBill 27/05/14, 03:27 pm

I used to work at a golf course and mowed every day. There is something inherently rewarding about seeing a good trim.
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK 27/05/14, 03:35 pm

Brock Middlebrook wrote:

Not yet. I'm waiting for him to take a dip in the pool.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by ROtown Sparty 27/05/14, 03:39 pm

WBill wrote:I used to work at a golf course and mowed every day. There is something inherently rewarding about seeing a good trim.
I enjoy some good trim myself.
ROtown Sparty
ROtown Sparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 27/05/14, 03:49 pm

ROtown Sparty wrote:Isn't there some unspoken rule about how early you can cut your grass on the weekends?  Woke up at about 7:30 on Sunday to some fuckstain cutting his grass outside my window.  And I was too tired to figure out who it was or what to do about it.  

I dunno but I'm installing some super-high Candlepower LED headlights on my mower just so I can go out and piss off the neighbors and mow at 10pm..just because I can  If you mow your lawn every 7 days or less - Page 2 1494614055

[img]If you mow your lawn every 7 days or less - Page 2 Img_0410[/img]
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by ROtown Sparty 28/05/14, 08:14 am

Well at least you're not in denial about being a dick then.
ROtown Sparty
ROtown Sparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by James Dean 28/05/14, 10:58 am

Sponge Worthy wrote:

I dunno but I'm installing some super-high Candlepower LED headlights on my mower just so I can go out and piss off the neighbors and mow at 10pm..just because I can  If you mow your lawn every 7 days or less - Page 2 1494614055

If you mow your lawn every 7 days or less - Page 2 <a href=If you mow your lawn every 7 days or less - Page 2 Img_0410" />

Nice zero-turn. How are the stripes on Hustlers? I have used Exmarks for 14 years and love the cut quality. I have seen more Hustlers pop up in my area the last few years.
James Dean
James Dean
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden 28/05/14, 11:02 am

I pay a neighbor kid $20 to mow mine, I'm stimulating the economy.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DnvrSprtnhd 28/05/14, 08:39 pm

I live in fla, my grass grows fast(St. Augustine) I try to limit to once a week, but during summer it's more like every 5 days.
DnvrSprtnhd
DnvrSprtnhd
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by BH Spartan 28/05/14, 08:59 pm

I live in Bloomfield Hills and every week a half dozen Mexicans come and cut my lawn and it looks beautiful. I don't know where they come from, I assume it's part of my taxes or something.
BH Spartan
BH Spartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Dutch 28/05/14, 09:54 pm

Mow grass at the right height for the grass type. Typically 3in. Never take of more than 1/3 of the grass blade. Mow at least once a week if not more. Mulch don't bag.
Black Dutch
Black Dutch
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 28/05/14, 10:18 pm

Props to SpongeWorthy for a well decorated commercial machine (that I've spent months riding).  Those Hustlers have been solid for 30 years.  I've stepped over to a newer zt mower that has been a treat to own.  Few custom parts (or a shit-load less than JD... which I will never purchase again).

If you mow your lawn every 7 days or less - Page 2 IMG_1453
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/04/16, 09:35 pm

I'm pumped, just acquired this beauty for a summer restoration project and will pick it up in the AM. A 1973 Model 81 that still runs and mows for only $200. I love the old school Cub Cadets.

If you mow your lawn every 7 days or less - Page 2 I6pS16y

If you mow your lawn every 7 days or less - Page 2 MNdHFSM

If you mow your lawn every 7 days or less - Page 2 K9sEQaL

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 16/04/16, 09:41 pm

That seat doesn't look too comfortable at the moment.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/04/16, 09:46 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:That seat doesn't look too comfortable at the moment.

Lol, yeah and I'm not too sure what the blue pliers sticking out the left side are doing but I'm sure it's important. But by September it'll be a fashion model.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 16/04/16, 09:51 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Lol, yeah and I'm not too sure what the blue pliers sticking out the left side are doing but I'm sure it's important. But by September it'll be a fashion model.

Ha, didn't even notice the pliers.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 16/04/16, 10:01 pm

I'm sure part of the restoration will be

If you mow your lawn every 7 days or less - Page 2 Q8lC3vU
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 16/04/16, 10:04 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Lws would sit on that chair every time he went on swill so his family made him go to the pray away the gay camp :/
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 16/04/16, 10:05 pm

Does anyone roll?

I noticed my lawn is bumpy as hell. But maybe it is mostly because it is still so short. I don't want to turn into a lawn nazi
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 16/04/16, 10:08 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Lws would sit on that chair every time he went on swill so his family made him go to the pray away the gay camp :/

I think he left to be Ted Cruz's campaign manager.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/04/16, 10:11 pm

Herbie Green wrote:Does anyone roll?

I noticed my lawn is bumpy as hell. But maybe it is mostly because it is still so short. I don't want to turn into a lawn nazi

Nah, but I'm not the one to ask. I've got about 2 acres of mostly pine needles and only need to mow it 2-3 times a year depending on rain since it's mostly blowsand under the needles and grass. Early May, 4th of July and Labor pretty much keeps it in shape unless we have a particularly rainy year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 16/04/16, 10:13 pm

Forget that Cub Cadet, you needed to get your hands on one of these.

If you mow your lawn every 7 days or less - Page 2 CfM-tWEWQAAzGVN
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 16/04/16, 10:15 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Forget that Cub Cadet, you needed to get your hands on one of these.

Did OTPT ever get a job? He could go to work at Loose's estate. Instead of money, he could work for pie.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/04/16, 10:15 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Forget that Cub Cadet, you needed to get your hands on one of these.

I think Herbie needs that one it looks like a mower and roller in one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/04/16, 10:17 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Did OTPT ever get a job? He could go to work at Loose's estate. Instead of money, he could work for pie.

lol, good idea since the other option is spending 3 months restoring a lawn mower for a $100 profit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 16/04/16, 10:23 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

lol, good idea since the other option is spending 3 months restoring a lawn mower for a $100 profit.

OTPT does not need money. He needs life experiences. Those are always worth more than money.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 16/04/16, 10:27 pm

Anyone who mows their lawn or hires a lawn care service to mow their lawn for them hates nature and is pro habitat destruction.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/04/16, 10:28 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

OTPT does not need money. He needs life experiences. Those are always worth more than money.

Looks like a storm screwed him today on a life experience.....

Spring snowstorm ramps up in the Rockies

12:10 p.m.

Organizers of a marijuana rally in Denver have canceled their scheduled festival to mark the April 20 pot holiday because of a spring snowstorm that hit the Rocky Mountains.

The Denver rally leadership team said on its Facebook page that Saturday's rally will be rescheduled due to weather and other issues.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 16/04/16, 10:36 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Looks like a storm screwed him today on a life experience.....

Spring snowstorm ramps up in the Rockies

12:10 p.m.

Organizers of a marijuana rally in Denver have canceled their scheduled festival to mark the April 20 pot holiday because of a spring snowstorm that hit the Rocky Mountains.

The Denver rally leadership team said on its Facebook page that Saturday's rally will be rescheduled due to weather and other issues.

I am sure OTPT has his own personal pot rally every day.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 16/04/16, 10:36 pm

xsanguine wrote:Anyone who mows their lawn or hires a lawn care service to mow their lawn for them hates nature and is pro habitat destruction.
Now I can't mow my fucking lawn? This is crazy shit. My HOA will not like it if I stop mowing.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 16/04/16, 10:37 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Anyone who mows their lawn or hires a lawn care service to mow their lawn for them hates nature and is pro habitat destruction.
Now I can't mow my fucking lawn? This is crazy shit. My HOA will not like it if I stop mowing.

At least you'll be on the right side of history.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 16/04/16, 10:43 pm

xsanguine wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:Now I can't mow my fucking lawn? This is crazy shit. My HOA will not like it if I stop mowing.

At least you'll be on the right side of history.
There's that
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2