Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday?

+15
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
AnomanderRake
CheesySpartan
Cameron
DWags
GRR Spartan
The_Dude
steveschneider
P Rob
Watch Out Pylon!
xsanguine
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
I.B. Fine
19 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday?

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 11:25

AnomanderRake wrote: How the hell is UC Berkley responsible for the violent actions of 150 people that may or may not have been students?

By not having adequate security and standing by while students of a certain political persuasion were beaten.

I don't agree/disagree with the funding thing, but they do share in the responsibility for not responding to violent crimes.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday?

Post by DWags 2017-02-02, 11:33

xsanguine wrote:Dwags, if the shoe was on the other foot your introduction to the thread would have been much different. You're not a mystery.

Shoe isn't and I can't explain again to you how I think it's wrong to use violence. Give me a hint on how you'd like me to express it so it satisfies your outrage at the wrongful violence we saw last night. That way we can get to the point of the left doing something last night that called attention to this that wasn't done before to the scale we're all talking about it now. It's the Berkeley kids. They've always been crazy. Left wing, smart as hell, easily entertained crazy liberal kids.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-02, 11:34

xsanguine wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote: How the hell is UC Berkley responsible for the violent actions of 150 people that may or may not have been students?

By not having adequate security and standing by while students of a certain political persuasion were beaten.

I don't agree/disagree with the funding thing, but they do share in the responsibility for not responding to violent crimes.

That's a police problem. Didn't the cops endorse Trump? WTF, this is so confusing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-02-02, 11:35

P Rob continues to show how anonymity makes one brave.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-02, 11:37

AnomanderRake wrote:Protesting good, rioting bad, I think we can all agree there.

Yep. Not a good look

="Isn't the real story here that Trump threatened to pull federal funding for an entire University, one of the best in the world, over the actions of a small group of masked criminals? How the hell is UC Berkley responsible for the violent actions of 150 people that may or may not have been students? ]

He seriously did that?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-02-02, 11:40

AnomanderRake wrote:Protesting good, rioting bad, I think we can all agree there.

Isn't the real story here that Trump threatened to pull federal funding for an entire University, one of the best in the world, over the actions of a small group of masked criminals? How the hell is UC Berkley responsible for the violent actions of 150 people that may or may not have been students?

With all of that said, Milo is a moron and if I were a student I wouldn't even give him the satisfaction of protesting his speeches. It's free publicity for him.
You're right, if Milo is a troll, you don't feed trolls, last night was a smorgasbord.

UC Berkley allowed the protest to get out of hand, the security, which they charged exorbitantly for, did little if anything but stand back and watch, despite weeks of lead time to prepare. They have a 'known' group that causes trouble, and apparently they allow it.
That was not by accident, and though this was the worst incident, it has happened at other Milo events.

Last edited by I.B. Fine on 2017-02-02, 12:40; edited 1 time in total
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 11:44

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Dwags, if the shoe was on the other foot your introduction to the thread would have been much different. You're not a mystery.

Shoe isn't and I  can't explain again to you how I think it's wrong to use violence.  Give me a hint on how you'd like me to express it so it satisfies your outrage at the wrongful violence we saw last night.  That way we can get to the point of the left doing something last night that called attention to this that wasn't done before to the scale we're all talking about it now.   It's the Berkeley kids.  They've always been crazy.  Left wing, smart as hell, easily entertained crazy liberal kids.  

Sure.

First I would say... in the middle of your admiration for their "spirit"... you could probably say "Assaulting people is not the way to disagree" or...."violence is wrong" or anything like that.

You didn't offer anything like that up until your flattering assessment of these liberal Berkeley students was pressed.

Kind of like how everyone else did. (Bob doesn't count, he may be a special case but he's our special case)
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2017-02-02, 11:49

GRR Spartan wrote:P Rob continues to show how anonymity makes one brave.

Right. Because I never, ever showed up at RCMB tailgates. Nobody knows who I am or couldn't easily find me.

Lot more than I believe you could say, sport.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2017-02-02, 11:51

Hell I could post friendly PM's between us from the RCMB.

I guess you're old and forget stuff.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-02, 11:54

P Rob wrote:

Right. Because I never, ever showed up at RCMB tailgates.

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 4 1966794946 Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 4 1966794946

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 4 52399910
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 12:00

back from my walk to see that the right wing snowflakes are still upset.... Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 4 1486952199
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 12:01

Is P Rob the guy in the middle?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 12:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:back from my walk to see that the right wing snowflakes are still upset.....Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 4 1486952199

HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-02, 12:03

I'm far from upset - I think it's perfect that the whiny babies continue with their tantrums. If they think they lost the midwest in this election just wait for the next one. They could win by being the adults in the room while Trump throws his fits but this way they're easily beating him for immaturity.

2018 will be another bloodbath for the leftists. Bank on it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 12:04

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:back from my walk to see that the right wing snowflakes are still upset.....Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 4 1486952199

HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT!
I'm white and upper-middle class.. so I should be okay.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 12:05

LooseGoose wrote:I'm far from upset - I think it's perfect that the whiny babies continue with their tantrums. If they think they lost the midwest in this election just wait for the next one. They could win by being the adults in the room while Trump throws his fits but this way they're easily beating him for immaturity.

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 4 502811600

#Triggered
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 12:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT!
I'm white and upper-middle class.. so I should be okay.

So you aren't the demographic police look for when it comes to violent crime, robbery, rape, etc? It isn't statistics or anything... it's simply race.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 12:08

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm white and upper-middle class.. so I should be okay.

So you aren't the demographic police look for when it comes to violent crime, robbery, rape, etc? It isn't statistics or anything... it's simply race.

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 4 Shooting_of_Walter_Scott

(granted.. it's not a bunch of idiots rioting.. it's just a white police officer shooting an unarmed black man in the back)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 12:11

LooseGoose wrote:I'm far from upset - I think it's perfect that the whiny babies continue with their tantrums. If they think they lost the midwest in this election just wait for the next one. They could win by being the adults in the room while Trump throws his fits but this way they're easily beating him for immaturity.

I'm just curious if we'll see these knuckle-dragging, racist, violent right-wing groups we're told so much about about anywhere other than just the ballot box.

In America, the problem would be the right wing elements generally have more weapons and tactical organization (former military, etc). Obviously Trump is in control of this vast racist empire so he must be purposely keeping a lid on them for now.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 12:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

(granted.. it's not a bunch of idiots rioting.. it's just a white police officer shooting an unarmed black man in the back)

"Cops are just doing what cops do. Why are you getting so upset!!! It makes me laugh how emotional you guys get over this. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 4 502811600 " - Dwags
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 12:15

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

"Cops are just doing what cops do. Why are you getting so upset!!! It makes me laugh how emotional you guys get over this. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 4 502811600 " - Dwags
if we got rid of cops, as you seem to suggest - since, ya know, they have no real responsibilities.. this unarmed black man (and many like him) would still be alive.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 12:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

if we got rid of cops, as you seem to suggest - since, ya know, they have no real responsibilities.. this unarmed black man would still be alive.

I suggested that?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-02, 12:15

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 12:19

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:if we got rid of cops, as you seem to suggest - since, ya know, they have no real responsibilities.. this unarmed black man would still be alive.

I suggested that?
yeah.

though I'm sure you'll deny it. Because it's easier to whine about a bunch of idiots than to actually hold people accountable.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2017-02-02, 12:19

DWags wrote:
P Rob wrote:

Right. Because I never, ever showed up at RCMB tailgates.

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 4 1966794946 Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 4 1966794946

Nope, not in that one. However I do see that pusscake Madison Sparty who you share many traits with: old, white, pussy whipped, never left macomb county, incredibly stupid.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 12:19

DWags wrote:

he's far from upset.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 12:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I suggested that?
yeah.

though I'm sure you'll deny it. Because it's easier to whine about a bunch of idiots than to actually hold people accountable.

Any chance you can refresh my memory with a link? I don't think I said to abolish police/security forces. Anything is possible, though.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-02, 12:22

P Rob wrote:
DWags wrote:

Nope, not in that one. However I do see that pusscake Madison Sparty who you share many traits with: old, white, pussy whipped, never left macomb county, incredibly stupid.

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 4 502811600 triggered.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 12:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

he's far from upset.

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 4 Richard-spencer-570
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 12:23

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah.

Any chance you can refresh my memory with a link? I don't think I said to abolish police/security forces. Anything is possible, though.
I don't know - it's in this thread somewhere..

you didn't suggest that police be abolished. I suggested that the kids be arrested and that (once again) the police failed the community. You refused to hold the police accountable.. you went on about parenting or something..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 12:24

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:he's far from upset.

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 4 Richard-spencer-570
I remember the right being upset when supporters of the sexual predator assaulted people at his rally.

oh.. wait.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 12:24

DWags wrote:
P Rob wrote:

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 4 502811600 triggered.

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 4 D8502d31-eacf-439a-b1af-e89aac99b125
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 12:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I don't know - it's in this thread somewhere..

you didn't suggest that police be abolished. I suggested that the kids be arrested and that (once again) the police failed the community. You refused to hold the police accountable.. you went on about parenting or something..

So.... where's the part where I said police shouldn't exist, or something?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 12:26

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't know - it's in this thread somewhere..

So.... where's the part where I said police shouldn't exist, or something?
where did I say that you said the police shouldn't exist?

(see how this game can be played?).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 12:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Yeah, right here, Bob...

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
if we got rid of cops, as you seem to suggest - since, ya know, they have no real responsibilities.. this unarmed black man (and many like him) would still be alive.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 12:33

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Yeah, right here, Bob...

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
yep - "shouldn't exist" is another way of saying "seem to suggest"..

#BlueLivesMatter
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 12:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Yeah, right here, Bob...

yep - "shouldn't exist" is another way of saying "seem to suggest"..

#BlueLivesMatter

I can only respond to the premise produced. I can't respond to a premise that wasn't produced.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 12:37

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yep - "shouldn't exist" is another way of saying "seem to suggest"..

#BlueLivesMatter

I can only respond to the premise produced. I can't respond to a premise that wasn't produced.
I think I'll go riot over it.. and give the right wing snowflakes yet another thing to whine about.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-02, 12:40

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yep - "shouldn't exist" is another way of saying "seem to suggest"..

#BlueLivesMatter

You should ask Bob for some pointers on that.  Its pretty much his speciality.  #RealBobFakeFacts

Last edited by CheesySpartan on 2017-02-02, 12:41; edited 1 time in total
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 12:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I think I'll go riot over it.. and give the right wing snowflakes yet another thing to whine about.

Just make sure to a punch a girl in the face and mace her while your buddies head stomp her boyfriend.

Or else you're just a vegan.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next