Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Russians and the 2016 Election PT II

+16
AnomanderRake
The_Dude
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
InTenSity
Rocinante
TheReal_LWS
I.B. Fine
Cameron
Robert J Sakimano
Blanch32
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
DWags
20 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

The Russians and the 2016 Election PT II - Page 9 Empty Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT II

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-10, 23:11

For a guy who kept telling everyone here he didn't care for Trump he's sure ready to defend at every turn.

There is a big reason Trump won't realease financial data or tax returns.

I have suspected for a long time that Trump used alternative financing (ie mob money) and his own son stated the Russians were very important to their real estate ventures.

Trump's Putin's bestie. Our country is at risk.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Russians and the 2016 Election PT II - Page 9 Empty Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT II

Post by Guest 2017-01-23, 21:40

Hmmm....no screaming headlines.

FBI reviewed Flynn’s calls with Russian ambassador but found nothing illicit

The FBI in late December reviewed intercepts of communications between the Russian ambassador to the United States and retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn — national security adviser to then-President-elect Trump — but has not found any evidence of wrongdoing or illicit ties to the Russian government, U.S. officials said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-01-24, 09:53

LooseGoose wrote:Hmmm....no screaming headlines.

The FBI in late December reviewed intercepts of communications between the Russian ambassador to the United States and retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn — national security adviser to then-President-elect Trump — but has not found any evidence of wrongdoing or illicit ties to the Russian government, U.S. officials said.

Do you think we should cease all investigations into Trump's cabinet and connections to Russia at this point?
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-24, 09:59

GRR Spartan wrote:For a guy who kept telling everyone here he didn't care for Trump he's sure ready to defend at every turn.

I have suspected for a long time that Trump used alternative financing (ie mob money) and his own son stated the Russians were very important to their real estate ventures.

as I've been saying all along, I suspect that Trump is involved in child/human trafficking.. or something very dark.

of course, that would probably only make him more popular with the deplorables.

apparently there are some folks diggin' into his returns, hacking some systems, etc - that would be pretty fun if it were to happen. The Russians and the 2016 Election PT II - Page 9 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-24, 10:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:For a guy who kept telling everyone here he didn't care for Trump he's sure ready to defend at every turn.

as I've been saying all along, I suspect that Trump is involved in child/human trafficking.. or something very dark.

apparently there are some folks diggin' into his returns, hacking some systems, etc - that would be pretty fun if it were to happen. The Russians and the 2016 Election PT II - Page 9 502811600

My guess is his returns will be "released".
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-24, 10:36

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:as I've been saying all along, I suspect that Trump is involved in child/human trafficking.. or something very dark.

apparently there are some folks diggin' into his returns, hacking some systems, etc - that would be pretty fun if it were to happen.  The Russians and the 2016 Election PT II - Page 9 502811600

My guess is his returns will be "released".  
yeah - sooner or later.. you know his BFF Putin has all the urine-drenched dirt on him and will release it when it's convenient for his needs.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-01-24, 10:55

It's already started. Just watch RT to see how the narrative is beginning to bend.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-24, 11:29

AnomanderRake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Hmmm....no screaming headlines.

Do you think we should cease all investigations into Trump's cabinet and connections to Russia at this point?

Nope, and I said nothing like that. Simply pointing out that the calls were found to contain nothing important......after many panties were in a bunch here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-01-24, 13:01

LooseGoose wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:

Nope, and I said nothing like that. Simply pointing out that the calls were found to contain nothing important......after many panties were in a bunch here.

I wasn't accusing you of saying anything, just curious if you think the investigations are worth continuing.

I personally don't really care about Flynn's phone calls with a Russian Ambassador, those are pretty standard operating procedure and I would expect regular communication with foreign ambassadors. I'm more concerned with Ross' and Tillerson's business relationships with Russia.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-24, 13:14

AnomanderRake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I wasn't accusing you of saying anything, just curious if you think the investigations are worth continuing.

I personally don't really care about Flynn's phone calls with a Russian Ambassador, those are pretty standard operating procedure and I would expect regular communication with foreign ambassadors. I'm more concerned with Ross' and Tillerson's business relationships with Russia.

There's nothing to worry about. The press is investing all the $$ saved from doing no investigative reporting for 8 years into investigating Trump and his cabinet. I guarantee you that if they make one nefarious penny or wrong move the world will know about it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-01-24, 20:34

^ I agree they'll be working tirelessly to dig shit up on him. He has a YUUUGE bullseye on his back, basically every journalist's dream to destroy a guy like Trump.

I don't agree with your statement that there hasn't been any investigative reporting for 8 years. I've certainly read plenty of content about our fuck ups in the middle east, rampant wastes in defense spending, problems with the health care industry, private prison industry, government corruption including the police, NSA spying, banking and regulatory fraud etc etc.

Journalists follow the stories man, and Trump makes for one hell of a story unfortunately for him.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-25, 10:05

Trump is doing the same things Putin has done or allowed to be done through Sputnik and Russia Today. Spread false narritives like the 3.5M illegals voting, demand an investigation.

Keep repeating that journalists are untrustworthy.
“As you know I have a running war with the media,” Trump said. “They are among the most dishonest human beings on earth."

What Trump needs is all most of us to get lost in his shit storm while he does things like freeze non defense / military federal hiring. Sounds good until you realize the already under staffed VA is part of that freeze. All that campaign BS about caring about veterans was BS. What it will do is acerbate the the problems that already exist and give Trump an excuse to privatize the VA rewarding the private sector with Federal funds.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-25, 12:12

GRR Spartan wrote:Trump is doing the same things Putin has done or allowed to be done through Sputnik and Russia Today. Spread false narritives like the 3.5M illegals voting, demand an investigation.

“As you know I have a running war with the media,” Trump said. “They are among the most dishonest human beings on earth."

What Trump needs is all most of us to get lost in his shit storm while he does things like freeze non defense / military federal hiring. Sounds good until you realize the already under staffed VA is part of that freeze. All that campaign BS about caring about veterans was BS. What it will do is acerbate the the problems that already exist and give Trump an excuse to privatize the VA rewarding the private sector with Federal funds.

That fucker. 5 days in and he hasn't built the wall or solved the 50 year issues with the VA yet. Impeach him!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-25, 12:24

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Trump is doing the same things Putin has done or allowed to be done through Sputnik and Russia Today. Spread false narritives like the 3.5M illegals voting, demand an investigation.

That fucker. 5 days in and he hasn't built the wall or solved the 50 year issues with the VA yet. Impeach him!!!!

I know, right?

Obviously he's been busy with the voter fraud thing...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-25, 13:48

Trump talked about VA privatization on the campaign trail.

Trump's a dishonest bully who's left a wake of broken businesses in his wake his entire career.

I don't expect him to do a 180 at 70.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-01-29, 11:34

McCain speaking out about Russia. I voted for him in 2008 and wish I had the cancellation to do so again in 2016. Oh well.

President Donald Trump’s call with Vladimir Putin is scheduled to take place amid widespread speculation that the White House is considering lifting sanctions against Russia. For the sake of America’s national security and that of our allies, I hope President Trump will put an end to this speculation and reject such a reckless course. If he does not, I will work with my colleagues to codify sanctions against Russia into law.

In just the last three years under Vladimir Putin, Russia has invaded Ukraine, annexed Crimea, threatened NATO allies, and intervened militarily in Syria, leaving a trail of death, destruction, and broken promises in his wake.

Russia’s war on Ukraine has killed over 10,000 Ukrainian soldiers and civilians. Russia supplied the weapons that shot down a commercial aircraft over Ukraine and killed 298 innocent people.

Russia has conducted a massive military buildup along NATO’s eastern flank, conducted large-scale military exercises, violated the borders, airspace, and territorial waters of its neighbors, and intensified its propaganda efforts to undermine the governments of our allies.

Russia has propped up the murderous Assad regime as it has waged war on the Syrian people and killed more than 400,000 civilians. Russia’s military has targeted Syrian hospitals and first responders with precision weapons. Instead of targeting ISIL, Russia has focused its operations against the moderate Syrian opposition, which has only empowered extremist forces in the country.

And in the most flagrant demonstration of Putin’s disdain and disrespect for our nation, Russia deliberately interfered in our recent election with cyberattacks and a disinformation campaign designed to weaken America and discredit Western values.

Each of our last three presidents had high hopes for building a partnership with the Russian government. Each attempt failed, not for lack of good faith and effort on the U.S. side, but because Putin wants to be our enemy. He needs us as his enemy. He will never be our partner, including in fighting ISIL. He believes that strengthening Russia means weakening America. President Trump should remember this when he speaks to Vladimir Putin. He should remember that the man on the other end of the line is a murderer and a thug who seeks to undermine American national security interests at every turn. For our commander-in-chief to think otherwise would be naïve and dangerous.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-29, 12:15

All part of Putin trying to regain a power position. In the last decade, especially since the breakup of the old USSR, Russia has been at most in 3rd place behind the US and China. Other than natural resources (oil and natural gas) and gold Russia doesn't have manufacturing and its commerce has been abysmal.

Putin, with Trump's help is attempting to drive a wedge between the US and China. If Putin gets his way we will see a return to 1890's diplomacy where world powers divide up the map. A return to colonialism
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-29, 12:53

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-05, 11:38

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/02/04/oreilly-told-trump-that-putin-is-a-killer-trumps-reply-you-think-our-countrys-so-innocent/?utm_term=.f0be5404a8d6

O'Reilly pressed on, declaring to the president that “Putin is a killer.”

Unfazed, Trump didn't back away, but rather compared Putin's reputation for extrajudicial killings with the United States'.

“There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers,” Trump said. “Well, you think our country is so innocent?”
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9