Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings

+27
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
Senior Dickfist
goodbar
WhiteBoyHatcher
GRR Spartan
Dendrobates
loogoldham
Tim Wakefield
I.B. Fine
CORNER BLITZ
Nordic
DWags
Clarett's Folly
y2kMgrad
Travis of the Cosmos
Da Mayor
NigelUno
steveschneider
MattyFresh
Turtleneck
aualum06
Herbie Green
Jake from State Farm
Death Roe
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
31 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ramblings

Post by The Pantry 2017-08-12, 14:25

DWags wrote:So, here is my confession: Last Sunday I smoked a butt. Started at 9:00 A.M. Added some coals at around 12:30, finished it, it was average to good. Nothing great.

Anyway, 8:30 that night, I clean up outside. I reach down and grab the coal pan. It was luke warm to touch. I maybe had three beers tops, wasn't drunk, but looking back, I don't know what I was thinking. I pulled the pan out, walked it to my thick green plastic yard waste bin on the side of the house near a shed I have. opened it up and saw my wife had potted plant dirt in there on top of other yard waste. I dumped the "luke warm" coals in, covered them with potted dirt. DIDN'T ADD WATER. (Know where this is going?) Well, Wednesday morning, the guy who is painting the inside of my house, calls my wife, and says he was using our bathroom, sees smoke on the side of my house, opens the blinds and my green plastic recycle bin is on fire and has melted the sides right next to my shed. Some flames, mostly smoke. I have a 5 gallon gas can in that shed, maybe in ich full of gas. He runs out and soaks it. I'll post pictures when I can. I could have burnt my house down. Still upset with myself.

Sunday night, monday, Tuesday, Wednesday it ignites. Think about that guys. Fuckkng crazy. I'm an idiot. You guys know that.
Yes, please post the pics
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-12, 15:01

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:So, here is my confession:   Last Sunday I smoked a butt.  Started at 9:00 A.M.   Added some coals at around 12:30, finished it, it was average to good.  Nothing great.  

Anyway, 8:30 that night, I clean up outside.  I reach down and grab the coal pan.  It was luke warm to touch. I maybe had three beers tops, wasn't drunk, but looking back, I don't know what I was thinking.   I pulled the pan out, walked it to my thick green plastic yard waste bin on the side of the house near a shed I have.  opened it up and saw my wife had potted plant dirt in there on top of other yard waste.   I dumped the "luke warm" coals in, covered them with potted dirt.  DIDN'T ADD WATER.  (Know where this is going?) Well, Wednesday morning, the guy who is painting the inside of my house, calls my wife, and says he was using our bathroom, sees smoke on the side of my house, opens the  blinds and my green plastic recycle bin is on fire and has melted the sides right next to my shed.  Some flames, mostly smoke.   I have a 5 gallon gas can in that shed, maybe in ich full of gas.  He runs out and soaks it.  I'll post pictures when I can.     I could have burnt my house down.  Still upset with myself.  

Sunday night, monday, Tuesday, Wednesday it ignites.   Think about that guys.   Fuckkng crazy.   I'm an idiot.  You guys know that.  

So, here's a big "fuck you" to everyone who will now tell me how fucking stupid I was. Look, when my wife called me I immediately thought of the shed i used the garbage and waste disposal to keep the shed door closed. All that's in there are some rakes, a wagon, some BBQ tools, and the can of gas I used for my generator last winter when the power went out. I just never transfered it to the garage because I had kept it out there when I was using my generator in Feb after the big wind storm knocked out the power. I have a yard guy, I really am not in my yard anymore since the kids are grown. But that shed is like 10-15 feet away from my house. Against the fence I have the waste cans pushed against, are trees. You can make fun of me all you want, I know I fucked up and could have caused a tragedy. i couldn't apologize to my wife enough. What a colossal fuck up.

Random Ramblings - Page 2 Img_3413
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-12, 15:25

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

So, here's a big "fuck you" to everyone who will now tell me how fucking stupid I was. Look, when my wife called me I immediately thought of the shed i used the garbage and waste disposal to keep the shed door closed. All that's in there are some rakes, a wagon, some BBQ tools, and the can of gas I used for my generator last winter when the power went out. I just never transfered it to the garage because I had kept it out there when I was using my generator in Feb after the big wind storm knocked out the power. I have a yard guy, I really am not in my yard anymore since the kids are grown. But that shed is like 10-15 feet away from my house. Against the fence I have the waste cans pushed against, are trees. You can make fun of me all you want, I know I fucked up and could have caused a tragedy. i couldn't apologize to my wife enough. What a colossal fuck up.

I still love you Wags.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-08-12, 15:35

I still can't believe that took three days to result in that. Glad it was caught in time.

Also, your garbage cans are the wrong shade of green.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-12, 15:46

Floyd Robertson wrote:I still can't believe that took three days to result in that. Glad it was caught in time.

Also, your garbage cans are the wrong shade of green.

Yeah, that's what gets me too. Sunday night at 8:30 p.m. or right around there. I got the call Wednesday, i think right after noon or so. It might have started Tuesday night or later, but I don't get what was in there besides a bit of brush and potting soil to make it do that. I'm going through my mind thinking did I have anything in there that would make it do that. I have no idea.

You guys remember Murphy Brown and Alden the painter? Never left her home? Our painter has been here monday through friday from 9 to 3 each day doing the living room dining room, kitchen and downstairs bathroom. It's taken him three weeks, guy is slow as hell and kind of funny. He plays religious music and talks sports with me when I'm home. Pretty good guy, but I don't get how he makes money. Anyway, if he wasn't here, the wife and I weren't coming home till 7 p.m. or so, who knows what could have happened.

And Goose, I'll always love you too.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-12, 15:59

DWags wrote:Our painter has been here monday through friday from 9 to 3 each day doing the living room dining room, kitchen and downstairs bathroom. It's taken him three weeks

We now have a pretty good idea of the size the Wags Mansion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-12, 16:03

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:Our painter has been here monday through friday from 9 to 3 each day doing the living room dining room, kitchen and downstairs bathroom. It's taken him three weeks

We now have a pretty good idea of the size the Wags Mansion.

Hahahahahah, man, it is not a big house, that's why we're calling him Alden. Oh, and at 3, each day, he goes to visit his mom and has dinner with her in a assisted living home a bit down the way. Guy is really kind of cool/weird/eccentric/nerdy/sportsminded/religious. I'd recommend him, but I assume he takes that much time on everything. Maybe he doesn't need the money. I don't know. I'm figuring he is making about 13 dollars an hour from what I'm paying him. I'm going to give him a bonus when he's done. Really don't mind having him around.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-12, 17:27

Love seems kind of strong. I just really like you a lot.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2017-08-12, 18:13

When I'm watching sci-fi like Star Trek or Star Wars, why is it that every other system can go down on their ship but artificial gravity keeps working at 100% ?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-12, 18:20

tGreenWay wrote:Love seems kind of strong. I just really like you a lot.

I love you Greenie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-12, 20:54

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Love seems kind of strong. I just really like you a lot.

I love you Greenie.

Aw shucks, I love you, too, Goose.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-12, 21:09

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I love you Greenie.

Aw shucks, I love you, too, Goose.

Thank you. We need more love in this world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-12, 21:20

So it took me almost burning my house down for all the love to come out? I think one of you guys really should burn yours down. We'd all be having sex.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-12, 21:24

DWags wrote:So it took me almost burning my house down for all the love to come out? I think one of you guys really should burn yours down. We'd all be having sex.

We would have missed you Wags. You're a down to earth swell guy even though you live in a house that requires you to buy paint by the semi load.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-08-12, 21:59

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

Pretty wild that thing smoldered 2½ days before igniting.

Keep all my charcoal cook toys in the garage. Whenever I fire one up outside I always shut it down and leave it outside until the next morning. More worried about carbon monoxide building up in the attached garage than a fire. Best time to clean out the coals is just before you start the thing up again, usually days or weeks later.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-12, 22:07

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

Pretty wild that thing smoldered 2½ days before igniting.

Keep all my charcoal cook toys in the garage. Whenever I fire one up outside I always shut it down and leave it outside until the next morning. More worried about carbon monoxide building up in the attached garage than a fire. Best time to clean out the coals is just before you start the thing up again, usually days or weeks later.

This will be my strategy from here on out. Stir the old coals put my hands over them after. Very scary.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-08-13, 05:08

In a hammock in the mountains rn. Hey bear!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-08-14, 14:05

WTF. We have some disgusting people in this country (not breaking news).

Photo Of Missing Danielle Stislicki Appears On Dating App

Random Ramblings - Page 2 20770020_10155590835598749_7922205381017951694_n
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-08-15, 02:00

Hey, Floyd.  My work computer has been going to hell the last couple weeks.  Put in a ticket because the thing has been slow as shit and every W7 update has failed since late June.  There are two guys in our IT department.  They've been fucking around applying band-aids...most recent last weekend, which partitioned my hard drive into 2 drives.   Somewhere in the chaos they have been unable to get even Acrobat reader to install (use to have Acrobat XI Pro plus a plugin to read UG, Catia, step, and other 3D modeling files).  Have also lost functionality of my Spacemouse Pro.  It's like the more they dick around trying to patch it up, the worse it gets.  My profile has been reset twice in the last week, necessitating resetting everything each time as I find stuff.

Cold booting the thing, there are 2 versions of W7 to choose from.  Tired of this shit.  Did some IT years ago.  When a box gave off many symptoms of dysfunctionality it was time to start over from scratch...format c:   If it still acted up after a complete reinstall of the OS and other software, there might be a hardware issue.

I'm tired.  If I had an administrator's license again, I could reload the thing myself without the bloatware that comes with Autodesk software.  There's a ton of extraneous stuff they pack in with AutoCAD and Inventor that few ever need or use.

Consider this my IT rant.  They complain they don't know or understand the software they install, yet won't allow permissions to adjust it to those that work with it every day.  I can't even uninstall and delete.crap I'll never use.

Kinda funny.  I like our head IT guy.  We get along pretty well.  He pulled out a 7¼" floppy disk last week.  Had never seen one before.  Joked with him that he'd never sat down to type a keypunch card before.  My biggest regret about graduating from MSU is leaving before getting a computer science degree.  Spent 15 hours at the CS building one day working out the kinks in my Cobol program.  Rode back to the apartment that night on my Schwinn Continental, happy as hell I figured it out.

Still, these new-age computer guys think they can figure everything out by searching knowledge bases.  Works many times but not always.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-08-15, 05:24

If I had to do it all over again Pantry, no doubt I'd rather have a Comp Sci degree instead of the marketing degree.

I feel for admins in bigger settings. I only have like 10 users to worry about. Only two others are local admins on their machines and even that bugs the shit out of me. It isn't that admins don't trust you, it's what malware can do with escalated privileges of local admin rights. One bad piece of malware gets installed and through the magic of credential stuffing they've got everything they to fuck up your life real good and if you've go network drives mapped Mr. Wormy will love you.

I wonder if your hard drive has got some bad sectors on it. I'd grab a copy of Spin Right and test it just to be sure. Two versions of W7 on your drive all of a sudden is weird.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-08-15, 12:04

Floyd Robertson wrote:If I had to do it all over again Pantry, no doubt I'd rather have a Comp Sci degree instead of the marketing degree.

I feel for admins in bigger settings. I only have like 10 users to worry about. Only two others are local admins on their machines and even that bugs the shit out of me. It isn't that admins don't trust you, it's what malware can do with escalated privileges of local admin rights. One bad piece of malware gets installed and through the magic of credential stuffing they've got everything they to fuck up your life real good and if you've go network drives mapped Mr. Wormy will love you.

I wonder if your hard drive has got some bad sectors on it. I'd grab a copy of Spin Right and test it just to be sure. Two versions of W7 on your drive all of a sudden is weird.
The second version of W7 was created by the IT guys while they've been fucking around with it.

Computer (new Dell XPS) had issues since I got it little over a year and a half ago.   Blue screened often and gave our head IT guy fits.  I suspected a bad video card (AMD) and he finally agreed.  Swapped in an nVidia card and it seemed better but went to hell again.  After hours on the phone with Dell running diagnostics they finally sent a new motherboard and hard drive preloaded with W7.  A Dell contract service guy came out to install them.  Watched him do it.  Been a while since I've tinkered with hardware so was surprised the original board came with a 64GB SSD plugged in, which I believe carried a backup of W7, drivers, and Dell bloatware.  Contract guy said the SSDs sometimes caused problems.  Since the new hard drive came preloaded we decided to not install the SSD in the new MB.

Our 2nd IT guy plugged it back in last week and installed the extra copy of W7.  Things have been all downhill since.  We use ESET anti-virus.  It would not run before or after the 2nd W7.   Like said, they can't install Acrobat reader on it.  

Tired of them avoiding a clean wipe and full reinstall.  They've been dicking around for weeks.  Called my boss today that I wasn't coming in, then called our IT guy to say I wasn't going to be in and that he has time to do a full reinstall.   Company politics suck.  My boss bags on the IT guys any excuse he gets, so I didn't tell him my computer is fucked.  They've got a tough job keeping everything running.  Company has three buildings within 4 miles of each other with servers at two of them.  Not done an official count but estimate the number of computers between 80-90.  They deal with plenty of stuff including supporting users on the road.

Wish I had local admin rights again.  I can deal with malware.  Could save both the IT department and myself a lot of time.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-08-15, 12:25

The Pantry wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:If I had to do it all over again Pantry, no doubt I'd rather have a Comp Sci degree instead of the marketing degree.

The second version of W7 was created by the IT guys while they've been fucking around with it.

Computer (new Dell XPS) had issues since I got it little over a year and a half ago.   Blue screened often and gave our head IT guy fits.  I suspected a bad video card (AMD) and he finally agreed.  Swapped in an nVidia card and it seemed better but went to hell again.  After hours on the phone with Dell running diagnostics they finally sent a new motherboard and hard drive preloaded with W7.  A Dell contract service guy came out to install them.  Watched him do it.  Been a while since I've tinkered with hardware so was surprised the original board came with a 64GB SSD plugged in, which I believe carried a backup of W7, drivers, and Dell bloatware.  Contract guy said the SSDs sometimes caused problems.  Since the new hard drive came preloaded we decided to not install the SSD in the new MB.

Our 2nd IT guy plugged it back in last week and installed the extra copy of W7.  Things have been all downhill since.  We use ESET anti-virus.  It would not run before or after the 2nd W7.   Like said, they can't install Acrobat reader on it.  

Tired of them avoiding a clean wipe and full reinstall.  They've been dicking around for weeks.  Called my boss today that I wasn't coming in, then called our IT guy to say I wasn't going to be in and that he has time to do a full reinstall.   Company politics suck.  My boss bags on the IT guys any excuse he gets, so I didn't tell him my computer is fucked.  They've got a tough job keeping everything running.  Company has three buildings within 4 miles of each other with servers at two of them.  Not done an official count but estimate the number of computers between 80-90.  They deal with plenty of stuff including supporting users on the road.

Wish I had local admin rights again.  I can deal with malware.  Could save both the IT department and myself a lot of time.

That's not like anything I've ever seen; I'd probably be pulling my hair out too. 

I will say this for Dell, I've been really impressed with their customer service the last 3-4 years. I've had like four hardware issues under warranty on workstations and servers and they've been resolved lickety-split.  The last time I told them exactly what what wrong and it would have cost about $14.95 to overnight me a new DIMM but instead they sent a box for me to ship it back for repair.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-08-15, 13:01

Floyd Robertson wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

That's not like anything I've ever seen; I'd probably be pulling my hair out too. 

I will say this for Dell, I've been really impressed with their customer service the last 3-4 years. I've had like four hardware issues under warranty on workstations and servers and they've been resolved lickety-split.  The last time I told them exactly what what wrong and it would have cost about $14.95 to overnight me a new DIMM but instead they sent a box for me to ship it back for repair.
The whole thing has been pretty maddening. Forgot to mention my hard drive is 2TB. Not sure how they did it but when they loaded the 2nd copy of W7 they managed to partition the drive into C and D. The D partition is about 1.8 TB and has all the old stuff on it. The C partition holds the new W7 and rest of my functional software. Got 3 messages yesterday that I was low on disc space. After thinking about it, the lack of space is probably why they could not load Acrobat reader.

I'll be happier than a pig in shit if I walk in tomorrow and the puter is finally clean.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-08-15, 13:03

The Pantry wrote:
The whole thing has been pretty maddening.  Forgot to mention my hard drive is 2TB.  Not sure how they did it but when they loaded the 2nd copy of W7 they managed to partition the drive into C and D.  The D partition is about 1.8 TB and has all the old stuff on it.  The C partition holds the new W7 and rest of my functional software.  Got 3 messages yesterday that I was low on disc space.  After thinking about it, the lack of space is probably why they could not load Acrobat reader.  

I'll be happier than a pig in shit if I walk in tomorrow and the puter is finally clean.

Yep, that would do it. Time to pull out the old Partition Magic and resize.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-08-15, 13:14

I think I just saved a teenage girl's life.

We were waiting to cross a busy street, in opposite directions, downtown. There's a small crossway that divides the road, she was in the middle and I was going her way.

A large moving truck lets her cross, and she starts to walk. There's a big Chevy behind him that isn't okay with this and swerves over to the right lane and floors it. I see him coming and yell at her to stop right away, as the guy is going at least 40-50 blowing by us to catch a light.

She had this shocked look on her face and thanked me, and even a guy doing some city landscaping right next to her gave me props.

Hey, I'd rather have someone be okay than let them get hit and have to live with that guilt for the rest of my life.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-08-15, 13:23

Floyd Robertson wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
The whole thing has been pretty maddening.  Forgot to mention my hard drive is 2TB.  Not sure how they did it but when they loaded the 2nd copy of W7 they managed to partition the drive into C and D.  The D partition is about 1.8 TB and has all the old stuff on it.  The C partition holds the new W7 and rest of my functional software.  Got 3 messages yesterday that I was low on disc space.  After thinking about it, the lack of space is probably why they could not load Acrobat reader.  

Yep, that would do it. Time to pull out the old Partition Magic and resize.
Mentioned Partition Magic yesterday, not sure if it was still around. I'll be happier with a full reinstall. If it acts up after that I'm going to ask for a Dell Precision workstation like the guys in our NX (UG) department have.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-15, 13:23

Death Roe wrote:I think I just saved a teenage girl's life.

We were waiting to cross a busy street, in opposite directions, downtown. There's a small crossway that divides the road, she was in the middle and I was going her way.

A large moving truck lets her cross, and she starts to walk. There's a big Chevy behind him that isn't okay with this and swerves over to the right lane and floors it. I see him coming and yell at her to stop right away, as the guy is going at least 40-50 blowing by us to catch a light.

She had this shocked look on her face and thanked me, and even a guy doing some city landscaping right next to her gave me props.

Hey, I'd rather have someone be okay than let them get hit and have to live with that guilt for the rest of my life.

Was she cute? One last fling before matrimony?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-15, 13:23

was it my kid?

were you on Grand River or thereabouts?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-15, 13:56

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-15, 15:29

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-15, 17:12

DWags wrote:

I wish somebody would've asked him about Izzo before he went looking to nail a cow.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-08-15, 18:27

Saw an albino squirrel in a pine tree next to my Weber at the last house. Weird as hell. Pink eyes. Saw it in the yard couple weeks later then never saw it again. With zero camouflage I'm pretty sure a hawk got it.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-08-15, 19:51

Sorry, but I am not going to bus my own table when I pay $12.50 for a lunch at Panera (half sandwhich, cup of soup and Iced Tea).
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-08-15, 20:28

Pro wrestling is the dumbest thing ever televised. The programmers at USA should be fired.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-15, 20:31

The Pantry wrote:Pro wrestling is the dumbest thing ever televised. The programmers at USA should be fired.

1st westerns and now grappling......I'm beginning to worry about you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-15, 23:45

The Pantry wrote:Pro wrestling is the dumbest thing ever televised. The programmers at USA should be fired.

This x infinity. Add in that other show, Chrisley, and maybe the programmers should be shot.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-08-17, 06:57

Random stuff you see on twitter.

Random Ramblings - Page 2 Rm10
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-08-17, 10:25

My bank was going to charge me $120 for a box of checks.

Yes, $120.

One-hundred-and-twenty dollars.

I confirmed this with her three times over the phone, and just said thanks and hung up. No fucking way.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-08-17, 10:30

Death Roe wrote:My bank was going to charge me $120 for a box of checks.

Yes, $120.

One-hundred-and-twenty dollars.

I confirmed this with her three times over the phone, and just said thanks and hung up. No fucking way.
Were they made of gold?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-08-17, 10:36

No shit, man. I wish.

I went online obviously, but I wanted to give them a chance, especially since my banking rep said she ordered me some two weeks ago and they never showed up.

Turns out she never ordered them. Awesome.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next