Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looks like another mass shooting

+10
GRR Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
Herbie Green
steveschneider
tGreenWay
Death Roe
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Looks like another mass shooting  - Page 4 Empty Re: Looks like another mass shooting

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-08, 07:42

steveschneider wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I changed my mind. Fuck all y’all.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/texas-shooter-conspiracy-theories_us_5a01ed2be4b092053058499e

You spread this kind of bullshit when it’s obvious bullshit then I’m taking some kind of action. I’m not allowing this trash reporting to be spread as news if I can help it. Deal with it.

Targeting the same audience that bought into the Comet Ping Pizza story. Trumps base has such a disdain for mainstream media they can be fed all sorts of horse shit and they’ll believe it. They trust fake newsstories on Facebook before they’ll ever trust a credible story from the New York Times or Washington Post. I’ve tried to send them credible links that dispute their false stories and they flat out reject the mainstream media story every time.
as I've said before, people have a right to be stupid.. and that's the country we live in.

so, we can point and laugh.. mock them relentlessly.. and go vote. There are more of us than there are of them. I do believe that.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Looks like another mass shooting  - Page 4 Empty Re: Looks like another mass shooting

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-08, 07:56

Goose cries about Fake News while spreading bullshit.

Kind of like his guy Trump.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-08, 08:10

Come on guys its Thought and prayers time until the killings are done from someone from a different country.

Then its all tweets on deck ASAP
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-08, 08:27

GRR Spartan wrote:Come on guys its Thought and prayers time until the killings are done from someone from a different country.

Then its all tweets on deck ASAP

Hard to talk about guns with all of these moments of silence after the tragedies.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-09, 09:18

Robert Kroese‏ @robkroese 15h15 hours ago
More
1. Liberals blame NRA for shooting stopped by NRA member
2. Senator introduces bill to outlaw something already illegal
3. Chainsaw bayonet

"WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A SERIOUS DISCUSSION ABOUT GUNS??"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-09, 09:20

LooseGoose wrote:Robert Kroese‏ @robkroese 15h15 hours ago
More
3. Chainsaw bayonet

26 people were already dead and he already left the church goose. You and I have very different definitions of “stop.”
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-09, 09:21

Also apologize for spreading obvious fake ass bullshit after already being warned that there was a ton of fake ass bullshit out there. At a minimum you owe that to the board.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-09, 09:41

I was told that since concealed carry became legal in the state, violent crime in Texas is up 15%? Anybody confirm?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-09, 09:47

so, to sum it up.. the NRA - America's Terrorist Organization - calls the murder of 26 Americans a success as long as some knuckle-dragger wounds the person that committed the act of terror.

I bet the same people who are celebrating this considers themselves "pro-life".
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-09, 10:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so, to sum it up.. the NRA - America's Terrorist Organization - calls the murder of 26 Americans a success as long as some knuckle-dragger wounds the person that committed the act of terror.

Glad this hero stepped in AFTER the slaughter and was able to fire his gun at the shooters car while he was speeding away. This will send a strong message to any future spree shooters that we are armed and waiting for them.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-09, 10:19

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so, to sum it up.. the NRA - America's Terrorist Organization - calls the murder of 26 Americans a success as long as some knuckle-dragger wounds the person that committed the act of terror.

Glad this hero stepped in AFTER the slaughter and was able to fire his gun at the shooters car while he was speeding away. This will send a strong message to any future spree shooters that we are armed and waiting for them.
so... a good guy with a gun wounded a bad guy with a gun.. after he killed 26 people..

Looks like another mass shooting  - Page 4 Giphy

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-09, 11:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

so... a good guy with a gun wounded a bad guy with a gun.. after he killed 26 people..

Looks like another mass shooting  - Page 4 Giphy

lol lol!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-09, 11:22

More
3. Chainsaw bayonet

Ummm...Goose?

Trump said we can't talk about guns yet.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-09, 12:00

NigelUno wrote:
More
3. Chainsaw bayonet

Ummm...Goose?

Trump said we can't talk about guns yet.

so.. is it too soon since the last terror attack or too soon before the next terror attack?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-09, 12:07

We can talk about guns when an NRA member shoots and hits a mass murderer but don't talk about the mass murderers or their victims. That's disrespectful.

As always, Thoughts and Prayers
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-09, 13:20

I'm with this woman, let's put those 2 characters on trial.

Looks like another mass shooting  - Page 4 DOMxqmvVAAA4LKC
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-09, 13:29

LooseGoose wrote:I'm with this woman, let's put those 2 characters on trial.

she has a point.. you can't just go around shooting people.

unless you're white. Then it's okay.

in fact, the NRA - America's Terror Organization - will actually celebrate you.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-09, 13:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

she has a point.. you can't just go around shooting people.

unless you're white. Then it's okay.

in fact, the NRA - America's Terror Organization - will actually celebrate you.

It's just as likely to be a made up tweet. Goose likes those too.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-09, 13:38

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

All of the sudden Loose does not want to engage in sweeping generalizations....Looks like another mass shooting  - Page 4 502811600

Not exactly.  My request is that we not define each other using assholes.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-09, 13:41

hi goose,

I’m going to assume that is made up until you can give me a Facebook link to it. Wherever you saw a screenshot of a Facebook comment, you should have assumed it was made up too.

Note- it’s not just because that would be incredibly easy to make. It’s because it says “reply to Linda’s comment” which on Facebook means she commented on the article, other people replied to her and she is replying to them. That reads as an original comment, not a reply to others. I’m not saying it IS fake, I am saying your credibility here is 0.

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-09, 13:52

Turtleneck wrote:

LooseGoose wrote:

Not exactly.  My request is that we not define each other using assholes.

Looks like another mass shooting  - Page 4 502811600

Goose can’t even drive by without being abused on here.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-16, 11:44

Clinton & Obama admins were warned. Why didn't they fix gun checks before Texas massacre?

Pentagon warnings since '97

According to a 1997 report by the Defense Department’s inspector general, the Navy failed to submit the final disposition of serious criminal charges to the FBI in 94% of cases, the Army in 79% and the Air Force in 50%. The report, sent to the civilian Clinton administration political appointees who led each service, found policies and instructions inadequate, oversight and follow-up non-existent and military investigative services that put little emphasis on reporting.

A full 17 years passed before the IG looked into the problem again. Sadly, not much had changed. From August 2012 through January 2013 — a period that coincides with Kelley’s 2012 domestic violence sentencing — the Air Force did not submit any data on convictions to the Pentagon's reporting system. Whether that’s the reason for Kelley’s missing data is unclear.

And according to the most recent IG report in 2015, the Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps failed to transmit to the FBI fingerprints and final outcomes in about 30% of a sample of 1,100 cases.

Was anybody at the Pentagon reading these reports? Or did they read them and do nothing?

Cue up accusations of USA Today being partisan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-16, 11:57

CHICAGO!!!!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-16, 12:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:CHICAGO!!!!!

NURSES!!

Let's have needle control!!

Nurse may have killed over 100 patients
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-16, 12:06

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:CHICAGO!!!!!

NURSES!!

I'm okay with needle control.

see? it's not that hard to just say what you think, dude.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-16, 12:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

NURSES!!

I'm okay with needle control.

Sp you want to deny addicts clean needles? Monster.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-16, 12:22

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm okay with needle control.

Sp you want to deny addicts clean needles? Monster.
as a good republican, I want to give dirty needles only to the black addicts.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-10, 16:26

LooseGoose wrote:Looks like the standard NRA member to me...

Looks like another mass shooting  - Page 4 WhCK7Kb

So while we’re sorta on the topic of goose’s tooooootally unimpeachable sources and also he decided to come back from his run away and hide self imposed ban.... you ever gonna apologize for spreading hoaxes from nazis or nah? Prolly nah. Coward.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-11, 07:34

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:So while we’re sorta on the topic of goose’s tooooootally unimpeachable sources and also he decided to come back from his run away and hide self imposed ban.... you ever gonna apologize for spreading hoaxes from nazis or nah? Prolly nah. Coward.

Right after you comb the board and apologize for anything you ever got wrong. Please trace everything you've ever linked back to the original source and vet everyone along the way to make sure they're acceptable. Post a report here and we'll balance out the apologies at that point.

And as far as the coward part goes. lmao. I doubt you'd call me that in person but if it makes your cock twitch to do it from a keyboard you go ahead and rub one out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-11, 07:56

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:So while we’re sorta on the topic of goose’s tooooootally unimpeachable sources and also he decided to come back from his run away and hide self imposed ban.... you ever gonna apologize for spreading hoaxes from nazis or nah? Prolly nah. Coward.

Right after you comb the board and apologize for anything you ever got wrong. Please trace everything you've ever linked back to the original source and vet everyone along the way to make sure they're acceptable. Post a report here and we'll balance out the apologies at that point.

And as far as the coward part goes. lmao. I doubt you'd call me that in person but if it makes your cock twitch to do it from a keyboard you go ahead and rub one out.

Nope. You were warned there was fake bullshit, everyone immediately knew it was fake bullshit, you just wanted it to be real so badly so you went with it anyway. Within an hour it was exposed but this is the first time you’ve addressed it.

You owe us all an apology. This was way over the top.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-22, 08:15

Good thing there were no guns involved or people here would be upset.

German nurse charged with 97 more murders at hospitals
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-01-22, 08:18

LooseGoose wrote:Good thing there were no guns involved or people here would be upset.

German nurse charged with 97 more murders at hospitals

Rolling Eyes
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4