Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another high school shooting. Florida

+23
Floyd Robertson
Dendrobates
AnomanderRake
msugolfguy
Clarett's Folly
GirbaudJeans
Turtleneck
Cameron
Dr. Strangelove
Rocinante
GRR Spartan
I.B. Fine
tGreenWay
aualum06
kingstonlake
steveschneider
Nordic
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
MiamiSpartan
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
27 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Another high school shooting.  Florida Empty Another high school shooting. Florida

Post by DWags 2018-02-14, 15:28

20 injured

And it goes on and on. 

Florida shooting
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Another high school shooting.  Florida Empty Re: Another high school shooting. Florida

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-14, 15:31

it's too soon to discuss the root causes of today's mass shooting.

and it's also too soon to discuss the root causes of tomorrow's mass shooting.

thoughts and prayers.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Another high school shooting.  Florida Empty Re: Another high school shooting. Florida

Post by Guest 2018-02-14, 15:35

And it's never time in polite company to discuss the 1600+ aborted today.

But of course the media supports abortions so they don't blare the headlines against them.

Last edited by LooseGoose on 2018-02-14, 15:43; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-02-14, 15:36

Shit. Someone trying to play Al Capone or something? Fucker(s).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-14, 15:36

Maybe we could talk about the 175+ that died of Opiod ODs today?

Oh that's right we want talk about only shootings since Pharma gives the politicos $$ and the media massive $$ for ads.

Last edited by LooseGoose on 2018-02-14, 15:43; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-14, 15:39

Holy whataboutisms Goose! Want to talk about the 97% of scientists that use common sense and believe in climate change next? Let's stick to the topic.

I know you're triggered beyond all comprehension right now. I just wanted to get it out there though.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-14, 15:43

Not triggered at all. Amazed by how you folks react to deaths differently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-14, 15:43

LooseGoose wrote:Not triggered at all. Amazed by how you folks react to deaths differently.

Another high school shooting.  Florida Denialcalvin-hobbes690x400
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-14, 15:46

I knew when I saw the headline pop up there would be a thread on this page with the same old shit.

Yet today, yesterday and every day this year there have been all those other preventable deaths and you're oblivious to them. But involve a gun and it's like you lose your mind.

So I take it that as long as you're sticking a needle in your arm or getting suctioned up by a Dr. then it's no big deal to most of you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-14, 15:47

Your cartoons and accusing me of being triggered are allowing you to not discuss your varying reactions to deaths. Convenient.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-14, 15:49

LooseGoose wrote:Your cartoons and accusing me of being triggered are allowing you to not discuss your varying reactions to deaths. Convenient.

So you're saying you're not triggered right now?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-14, 15:53

LooseGoose wrote:And it's never time in polite company to discuss the 1600+ aborted today.

But of course the media supports abortions so they don't blare the headlines against them.
as someone is pro-life, I agree - feel free to start your own thread.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-14, 15:54

LooseGoose wrote:Maybe we could talk about the 175+ that died of Opiod ODs today?

Oh that's right we want talk about only shootings since Pharma gives the politicos $$ and the media massive $$ for ads.
as someone who is pro-life, I agree - feel free to start your own thread.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-02-14, 15:58

Goose fuck off.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-14, 16:02

This thread is pathetic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-02-14, 16:19

LooseGoose wrote:Not triggered at all. Amazed by how you folks react to deaths differently.

Abortions are legal. Opioids while tragic, are self inflicted. Those 20 kids were just going to school.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-02-14, 16:23

I'm looking forward to how this thread turns out.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-14, 16:27

Just awful. My heart aches for those kids and families.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-02-14, 16:29

The Superintendent is saying that there are multiple fatalities. I was holding out a sliver of hope when seeing 20 injured, that it would somehow stay as only injured. Motherfucker.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-14, 16:33

MiamiSpartan wrote:The Superintendent is saying that there are multiple fatalities. I was holding out a sliver of hope when seeing 20 injured, that it would somehow stay as only injured. Motherfucker.
tragic that we live in a country that refuses to value life to the point that kids can't be safe at school.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-02-14, 16:33; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-14, 16:33

Someday, probably long after we're all dead, this country might get enough common sense to actually start taking steps to curb this type of violence.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-14, 16:39

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Someday, probably long after we're all dead, this country might get enough common sense to actually start taking steps to curb this type of violence.

That’s my hope. I hope the gen x and millenials and what ever generation is behind millenials can fix this shit.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-14, 16:48

Who cares about this there are starving children in Africa
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-02-14, 16:55

Fake

Sincerely,

Antaplastins
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-02-14, 16:57

Heard the word “tragedy” 100 times already about the school shooting - not really, by the classical definition: tragedy is fated and inevitable. This isn’t inevitable. This is America.

Bill Mahar

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-02-14, 17:00

There are hundreds if not thousands of accidents caused every day by distracted driving. Where's the outrage over those? Insurance premiums are at an all time high!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-14, 17:03

Should be outlaw tide pods too?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-02-14, 17:06

Hope this never happens. Just heart breaking and couldn't imagine going through this with my kids.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-02-14, 17:06

If we outlaw tide pods and people really want to eat detergent, they're going to eat Cascade powder. What's next, are we going to outlaw dish detergent too? Slippery slope!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-14, 17:14

LooseGoose wrote:I knew when I saw the headline pop up there would be a thread on this page with the same old shit.

Yet today, yesterday and every day this year there have been all those other preventable deaths and you're oblivious to them. But involve a gun and it's like you lose your mind.

So I take it that as long as you're sticking a needle in your arm or getting suctioned up by a Dr. then it's no big deal to most of you.

Well, it’s good to see you’re not triggered.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-14, 17:21

This shit has me seriously bummed out. I remember when I was a kid how valentines day was one of those days where you looked forward to going to school. I know this shit is all too common now, but this one is bothering me.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-14, 17:23

DWags wrote:Heard the word “tragedy” 100 times already about the school shooting - not really, by the classical definition: tragedy is fated and inevitable. This isn’t inevitable. This is America.

Bill Mahar

the 18th school shooting of the year.

It's mid-February.

These fake 'christians' can send thoughts and prayers all they want. The official religion of the United States is "greed".

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-02-14, 17:45

I’m all for the second amendment. I just want to know why it doesn’t happen as often in other countries similar to ours. England? Japan? Do we have numbers from there? Can we study why they have less tragedies like this? Let’s lop off a billion from the wall and do a study.

Or not. There will be another in a week or so we can discuss it then.

How bout them tigers?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-14, 18:00

DWags wrote:I’m all for the second amendment. I just want to know why it doesn’t happen as often in other countries similar to ours. England? Japan? Do we have numbers from there? Can we study why they have less tragedies like this? Let’s lop off a billion from the wall and do a study.

Or not. There will be another in a week or so we can discuss it then.

How bout them tigers?
delicate combination between common sense gun control, breakdown in families, devaluing of human life, quality universal healthcare including treatment for mental health needs, an overall feeling of empathy, compassion and a shared sense of responsibility within society.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-02-14, 18:34

17 dead.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-14, 18:53

Have we talked about obesity lately?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-02-14, 19:11

DWags wrote:17 dead.
I think I'm going to puke.
Kids apparently knew about this guy.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-02-14, 19:23

LooseGoose wrote:And it's never time in polite company to discuss the 1600+ aborted today.

And you wonder why myself and others see you as a self-righteous asshole.

Maybe next time  some wack job in Mio picks off kids in a school your family member(s) attend.  If that happens in Mio are you blathering about legal abortions hours later

PS
Thoughts and prayers because until GOP Congressmen or US Senators start losing their children and grandchildren to shooters they will continue to to kiss Wayne LaPierre's ass and accept NRA money. 'Merca! Freedom!
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-14, 19:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Have we talked about obesity lately?
sadly, that's another thing America does well. Obesity and mass shootings.

Healthcare, education, income equality, life expectancy, quality of life? Not so much.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-02-14, 19:31

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Not triggered at all.   Amazed by how you folks react to deaths differently.

Abortions are legal. Opioids while tragic, are self inflicted.  Those 20 kids were just going to school.

THIS!  STFU GOOSE!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next