Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another high school shooting. Florida

+23
Floyd Robertson
Dendrobates
AnomanderRake
msugolfguy
Clarett's Folly
GirbaudJeans
Turtleneck
Cameron
Dr. Strangelove
Rocinante
GRR Spartan
I.B. Fine
tGreenWay
aualum06
kingstonlake
steveschneider
Nordic
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
MiamiSpartan
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
27 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Another high school shooting.  Florida - Page 6 Empty Re: Another high school shooting. Florida

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 16 Feb 2018 - 18:43

Funny thing is that republicans and the NRA - America's terrorist organization - refuse to fund education, because their agenda is dependent on an ignorant electorate, but they'll find money to fund assault rifles for teachers.

[lolz]
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Another high school shooting.  Florida - Page 6 Empty Re: Another high school shooting. Florida

Post by GRR Spartan Fri 16 Feb 2018 - 19:14

Maybe Goose’s grandson’s gun toting teacher doesn’t aim well and gravely wounds or fatally shoots the grandson.

Will we see more insipid cartoons?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri 16 Feb 2018 - 19:16

It’s protect the unborn but don’t count on the same crew to spend more to make schools more secure or do anything to limit or track gun sales
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 16 Feb 2018 - 19:48

GRR Spartan wrote:Maybe Goose’s grandson’s gun toting teacher doesn’t aim well and gravely wounds or fatally shoots the grandson.

dude, I agree with your message - under no circumstances should knuckle-draggers arm teachers - but dragging Goose's grandson into the conversation is irresponsible.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 16 Feb 2018 - 19:50

GRR you’re a piece of shit. Yo pylon give the guy a week off fuck that
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 16 Feb 2018 - 20:01

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:GRR you’re a piece of shit. Yo pylon give the guy a week off fuck that
Not the first time he’s said shit like that either. Guy has issues.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 16 Feb 2018 - 21:13

Broward County Sheriff saying a lot of the right things: "You will not get reelected" if you oppose gun control.

Impressed with him and the students I've heard from that were at school that day.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 16 Feb 2018 - 22:18

OTPT calling for heavy handed moderating. It’s a brave new world.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri 16 Feb 2018 - 22:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Broward County Sheriff saying a lot of the right things: "You will not get reelected" if you oppose gun control.

Impressed with him and the students I've heard from that were at school that day.
100+ students from one of the high schools had their parents sign them out and for 7 or 8 hours protested.
Maybe it's different this time.
Haha jk.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 17 Feb 2018 - 3:45

GRR Spartan wrote:Maybe Goose’s grandson’s gun toting teacher doesn’t aim well and gravely wounds or fatally shoots the grandson.

Way over the line. Way over. What the fuck is wrong with you?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat 17 Feb 2018 - 5:53

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Broward County Sheriff saying a lot of the right things: "You will not get reelected" if you oppose gun control.

100+ students from one of the high schools had their parents sign them out and for 7 or 8 hours protested.
Haha jk.
unfortunately, as we've already established, it's going to take much more than dead children to make the GOP and NRA listen.

These kids need to mobilize and vote. Republicans are more afraid of losing power than losing children.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 17 Feb 2018 - 7:07

Well now that the NRA officially and literally have blood on their hands (helped fund the rifle team that trained him to be a good shot) will anything change? I suspect yes. More thoughts and prayers will be requested.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Sat 17 Feb 2018 - 7:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
Haha jk.
unfortunately, as we've already established, it's going to take much more than dead children to make the GOP and NRA listen.

These kids need to mobilize and vote. Republicans are more afraid of losing power than losing children.

I don't believe that at all Bob. However what I do believe is that the optics of them caring about unborn children more than the ones that are trying to be productive member's of society might be wearing thin.

Maybe I'm bias but a lot of conservative radio shows sounded worried yesterday. I mean it was death con 5. First time in my life I've heard hosts on the show say "for all you liberals turning in remember....then make some plea about how they are people too but they dont trust the government at all". They even tried to push back on callers that blamed the liberals, or no youth football, or something insane on the shootings. Granted it was half ass attempt but I'll give them credit they at least did it.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat 17 Feb 2018 - 10:46

msugolfguy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: unfortunately, as we've already established, it's going to take much more than dead children to make the GOP and NRA listen.

I don't believe that at all Bob. However what I do believe is that the optics of them caring about unborn children more than the ones that are trying to be productive member's of society might be wearing thin.

Maybe I'm bias but a lot of conservative radio shows sounded worried yesterday. I mean it was death con 5. First time in my life I've heard hosts on the show say "for all you liberals turning in remember....then make some plea about how they are people too but they dont trust the government at all". They even tried to push back on callers that blamed the liberals, or no youth football, or something insane on the shootings. Granted it was half ass attempt but I'll give them credit they at least did it.
I don't doubt that they're worried, but I suspect their worry is rooted in the loss of money/power. Not in the loss of children and what that means for a civilized society.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Sat 17 Feb 2018 - 15:04

LooseGoose wrote:And it's never time in polite company to discuss the 1600+ aborted today.

But of course the media supports abortions so they don't blare the headlines against them.

Thank goodness that many are aborted, it should be more. The right side doesn’t want to pay for them to have any quality of life, food, shelter, education anyway. So why bother right?

But seriously, the Supreme Court has ruled many times that women have right to abortion. This doesn’t need to be in court again and again. It’s been decided.
1965: 'Griswold v. Connecticut'
1972: 'Eisenstadt v. Baird'
1973: 'Roe v. Wade'
1976: 'Planned Parenthood of Central Missouri v. Danforth'
1976 and 1979: 'Bellotti v. Baird'
1977 – 1980: 'Maher v. Roe,' 'Beal v. Doe,' 'Poelker v. Doe' and 'Harris v. McRae'
1983: 'City of Akron v. Akron Center for Reproductive Health' and 'Planned Parenthood v. Ashcroft'
1986: 'Thornburgh v. American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists'
1989: 'Webster v. Reproductive Health Services'
1991: 'Rust v. Sullivan'
1992: 'Planned Parenthood v. Casey'
2000: 'Stenberg v. Carhart'
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat 17 Feb 2018 - 17:18

so the racist, bigoted sexual predator went to a disco dance party last night.

Remember when pro-life republicans mocked Obama for crying after Newtown?

Yeah, me too.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat 17 Feb 2018 - 17:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so the racist, bigoted sexual predator went to a disco dance party last night.

Yeah, me too.

Honestly, I don't and the irony sounds absolutely delectable. Someone, please share.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat 17 Feb 2018 - 18:09

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so the racist, bigoted sexual predator went to a disco dance party last night.

Yeah, me too.

Honestly, I don't and the irony sounds absolutely delectable. Someone, please share.
https://www.salon.com/2016/01/05/fox_news_host_mocks_obamas_tears_over_sandy_hook_check_the_podium_for_a_raw_onion/

Mainstream media: "Check the podium for a raw onion".

And there are plenty of other instances. I'm on my phone and, frankly, I don't feel like reading about republicans mocking someone for being upset over murdered children on a Saturday evening.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat 17 Feb 2018 - 18:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:

https://www.salon.com/2016/01/05/fox_news_host_mocks_obamas_tears_over_sandy_hook_check_the_podium_for_a_raw_onion/

And there are plenty of other instances. I'm on my phone and, frankly, I don't feel like reading about republicans mocking someone for being upset over murdered children on a Saturday evening.

Bless you, Bob. Bunch of assholes.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat 17 Feb 2018 - 19:15

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:GRR you’re a piece of shit. Yo pylon give the guy a week off fuck that

Sorry, haven't checked this board since yesterday.

GRR, we talked about this before. See ya in a couple days. I think That's the going rate for 1st bans.

Edit: whoever picked up myslack, thank you.

Edit 2: looks like you got a week GRR. Fine by me.

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on Sat 17 Feb 2018 - 19:23; edited 2 times in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat 17 Feb 2018 - 19:17

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:https://www.salon.com/2016/01/05/fox_news_host_mocks_obamas_tears_over_sandy_hook_check_the_podium_for_a_raw_onion/

Bless you, Bob. Bunch of assholes.
anger, hate and racism are powerful attributes.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat 17 Feb 2018 - 19:27

Rocinante wrote:OTPT calling for heavy handed moderating. It’s a brave new world.

It's the 2nd guy he's banned in a week! Another high school shooting.  Florida - Page 6 1550444538
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 17 Feb 2018 - 21:35

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Rocinante wrote:OTPT calling for heavy handed moderating. It’s a brave new world.

It's the 2nd guy he's banned in a week! Another high school shooting.  Florida - Page 6 1550444538

He's out of control!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 17 Feb 2018 - 22:40

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Who else got banned?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 17 Feb 2018 - 22:51

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Who else got banned?
The mayor of this place
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 3:31

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Who else got banned?
The mayor of this place

I did not know that. Thanks. What did the little douche post that finally tipped the ban hammer in his direction?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 6:29

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
The mayor of this place

I did not know that. Thanks. What did the little douche post that finally tipped the ban hammer in his direction?
who's the mayor?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 7:42

The racist, bigoted sexual predator is using 17 murdered people to whine about the FBI.

No Collusion!!

[lolz]
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 9:20

Things republicans  have blamed the school shooting on (so far):

Classmates
Neighbors
FBI
Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama
Video games
Movies
Teachers
Lack of drones

Things they have yet to mention:

Guns

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 7:27; edited 2 times in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 9:50

Teachers too bob
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 9:55

I’m supporting my kid to walk out of school for 17 minutes.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 16:27

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Teachers too bob
edited. Thanks.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 16:31

DWags wrote:I’m supporting my kid to walk out of school for 17 minutes.
same.

Also, a group at ELHS is working to promote voter registration as kids turn 18.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 7:34

finally a republican that seems to care about dead children.. thank you, Paul Ryan.

caution: mainstream media link

Paul Ryan Heads to Florida

oh - wait.. nevermind.. he was there attending a fundraiser.

House Speaker Paul Ryan is a tool of the National Rifle Association, said his would-be Democratic challenger after Ryan told a Florida teacher that he "didn't want to talk politics" when she criticized his response to Wednesday's deadly school shooting in Broward County.

"We need a speaker who will listen to everyone, not just the NRA and other special interests who cut him checks," Democratic candidate and ironworker Randy Bryce said after the Friday night encounter between Ryan and the fifth-grade teacher, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported.

The teacher, Maria Thorne, and another protester were escorted out of the Ritz-Carlton in Key Biscayne by security Friday, according to The Miami Herald. In recalling her exchange with Ryan, Thorne said she introduced herself as a teacher to the House Speaker, who responded, "Nice."

"Nice?" she questioned. "You’re here celebrating the death of 17 children."
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 9:00

the racist, bigoted sexual predator is enjoying the murder of 17 people:

Sexual Predator Verified account @realSexualPredator

Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 9:25

uh oh - according to the mainstream media (yeah, I know), the racist, bigoted sexual predator will meet with some of the Florida students. I suspect he'll fit them in sometime between golf and prostitutes.

(let's hope it's a) chaperoned and b) it's only the boys. No way should he meet with girls)

Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 12:44

the 2nd Amendment patriot who murdered 14 children and 3 adults last week obtained around 10 guns last year or so..

caution: mainstream media link

GOP/NRA Patriot "Obtained" 10 Rifles in the Last Year or So
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 13:40

A quote from someone on RCMB

“Please take a moment to honor the sacrifice of our brave schoolchildren who lay down their lives to protect our right to bear arms.”
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 14:28

Dendrobates wrote:A quote from someone on RCMB

“Please take a moment to honor the sacrifice of our brave schoolchildren who lay down their lives to protect our right to bear arms.”
it's crazy when you have children leading the country in terms of rational, thoughtful and sensitive dialogue as the president whines and complains about everything under the sun.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 14:35

guess which statements come from high school students and which come from the President of the United States:

"Politicians and more importantly the American public must take action if we're going to prevent the next shooting.”

"I'm just a high school student, and I do not pretend to have all of the answers. However, even in my position, I can see that there is desperate need for change,"

"I want people to stop talking about it and then not doing anything. ... This happens over and over again and people are dying. ... What are thoughts and prayers going to do when people are already dead?"

Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign.

So many signs that the Florida shooter was mentally disturbed, even expelled from school for bad and erratic behavior. Neighbors and classmates knew he was a big problem.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next