Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+30
TheReal_LWS
Senior Dickfist
AvgMSUJoe
Wally Fairway
Clarett's Folly
I.B. Fine
The Pantry
NigelUno
SawGreen
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Dr. Strangelove
aualum06
Travis of the Cosmos
Jake from State Farm
Nordic
Heat Miser
DWags
Tim Wakefield
Other Teams Pursuing That
Da Mayor
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
CORNER BLITZ
Turtleneck
MattyFresh
34 posters

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 4 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-04-07, 12:43

It's a matter of principle. You guys are letting the terrorists win.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 4 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Nordic 2018-04-07, 12:59

I'm on #TeamHatch on this one
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-04-07, 13:03

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:It's a matter of principle. You guys are letting the terrorists win.
Just calm down for a minute okay. Everything they’ve been doing has been a disaster. Just let them keep doing it. It’s fine.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-04-07, 13:15

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:It's a matter of principle. You guys are letting the terrorists win.
Just calm down for a minute okay. Everything they’ve been doing has been a disaster. Just let them keep doing it. It’s fine.

Who? MSU?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-04-07, 13:17

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Who? MSU?
No otpt
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-04-07, 14:02

Y'all are depriving yourselves of the weird ass analogy between football and Harbaugh being a nine year old who resented a guy who offered to buy him ice cream.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-04-07, 14:06

Nordic wrote:I'm on #TeamHatch on this one

Get tactical info son. What if we have to kill them? You’ll be glad you watched.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-07, 14:16

I'm stunned by the way this board has turned on WBH in his moment of passionate hatred.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-07, 14:17

Cameron may be right, this board is full of closet blues.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-04-07, 14:21

Sometimes the answer just has to be “meh” or you start to come off like the little brother that they want you to be.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-04-07, 14:34

LooseGoose wrote:Cameron may be right, this board is full of closet blues.

Why do you think Travis is so passionate about watching it?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-04-07, 15:19

Sweet Jesus, Wilton Speight is a douche.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-04-07, 15:25

Clarett's Folly wrote:Sweet Jesus, Wilton Speight is a douche.

Love Pep in the booth worrying about how shook O’Korn is. Wtf happened to the an whisperer. Guy is a complete spaz as a coach on the sideline.

by the way, Second bloody at the road house. I’m walking over at 4:45.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-04-07, 15:27

DWags wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:Sweet Jesus, Wilton Speight is a douche.

Love Pep in the booth worrying about how shook O’Korn is. Wtf happened to the an whisperer. Guy is a complete spaz as a coach on the sideline.

My daughter had a friend schedule a roller skating birthday party at 4:00 so I get to miss the whole spring game. Fucking awesome.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-04-07, 15:33

Clarett's Folly wrote:
DWags wrote:

My daughter had a friend schedule a roller skating birthday party at 4:00 so I get to miss the whole spring game. Fucking awesome.

It’s my kids last one at MSU. Took a room at Kellogg. Walking everywhere and getting oiled. Banquet for the team tomorrow. Last spring game “I have” to be at. I’m only coming if I feel like it now.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2018-04-07, 19:47

I have Amazon Prime and the number of fucks I give about this show is equal to zero.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-04-07, 19:56

Jake from State Farm wrote:I have Amazon Prime and the number of fucks I give about this show is equal to zero.

Did the man in the high castle come out yet? All that really matters on prime
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-04-07, 19:58

aualum06 wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:I have Amazon Prime and the number of fucks I give about this show is equal to zero.

Did the man in the high castle come out yet? All that really matters on prime

Hey, I like Bosch dammit.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-04-07, 22:32

You guys owe it to yourselves to at least watch Rashawn Gary fall-out over a loss to us. That was some jump-in-the-casket level of grief.
Also his trash talk of "What!" x 7... Sublime.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-04-07, 22:48

Clarett's Folly wrote:You guys owe it to yourselves to at least watch Rashawn Gary fall-out over a loss to us. That was some jump-in-the-casket level of grief.
Also his trash talk of "What!" x 7... Sublime.

Ima watch it again when I get home. Love his earth shattering presentation in a class he was 13 minutes late for cause he slept: Flint water, bad for the people.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-04-07, 23:07

Sigh. You guys rationalize this shit away. You know I'm right deep down. I don't want to hear you dudes complaining about Detroit/National media dedicating undeserved attention to them again. You're cut off.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-04-07, 23:12

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Sigh. You guys rationalize this shit away. You know I'm right deep down. I don't want to hear you dudes complaining about Detroit/National media dedicating undeserved attention to them again. You're cut off.
Settle down wbh all right. Just calm your face
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-04-07, 23:28

I'm calm as shit Trav. I just have principles. I get your perspective and I can see it. You are right, everything they have done has been disastrous so who cares. Fine. Cool. Don't disagree.

However, for as long as I can remember other than the couple of years I lived out of state I have been irritated - however so slightly - at the amount of hype they get. It can be both. You can think it works in your favor (it does) but also be irritated about it. You're never going to convince me that I shouldn't think that locally with the media, the redneck fans, and nationally with the media, that they don't get more attention and prestige than they deserve. It gives them a built in advantage in regards to many things. Am I jealous of that built in advantage? Yes. Do I think I want that spotlight on us? I'm not sure, probably not. But I still think it's bullshit, and it's wrong and it's undeserved.

This is a very obvious, very visceral extension of that hype And I want nothing to do with it. There are 25 programs in the country who deserve this sort of attention beyond those idiots. But they get it. And their lapdogs in the local media and trailer parks lap it up. And apparently we do, too. I refuse to be a party to that.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-04-07, 23:29

I need you to take a breath wbh. Breathe. In out in out. All that stuff.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-04-07, 23:30

Honestly though this thread is the only reason why I even know the thing exists
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-04-07, 23:32

Yeah I get that. Good for you, you have probably a bit more balanced life than I do at this point. I don't mean that insincerely. I get my interactions from the internet and sports talk radio before I turn it off so I'm jaded like Kathy Redmond. The rest of the time is kids/family stuff.

On the bright side I went to the zoo today instead of the spring game.

On the bad side, it was cold.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-04-07, 23:40

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm calm as shit Trav. I just have principles. I get your perspective and I can see it. You are right, everything they have done has been disastrous so who cares. Fine. Cool. Don't disagree.

However, for as long as I can remember other than the couple of years I lived out of state I have been irritated - however so slightly - at the amount of hype they get. It can be both. You can think it works in your favor (it does) but also be irritated about it. You're never going to convince me that I shouldn't think that locally with the media, the redneck fans, and nationally with the media, that they don't get more attention and prestige than they deserve. It gives them a built in advantage in regards to many things. Am I jealous of that built in advantage? Yes. Do I think I want that spotlight on us? I'm not sure, probably not. But I still think it's bullshit, and it's wrong and it's undeserved.

This is a very obvious, very visceral extension of that hype And I want nothing to do with it. There are 25 programs in the country who deserve this sort of attention beyond those idiots. But they get it. And their lapdogs in the local media and trailer parks lap it up. And apparently we do, too. I refuse to be a party to that.

I’ll try again. David Harns tweets it’s good. I’m home alone and say meh, why not. So I start watching at episode 4. You ever see the movie with Steve Carol “dinner with idiots” or something? Well it’s like that as far as the coaching goes. They might think it’s a great hype vehicle, but their staff comes off as spastic assholes. When it focuses on them, it’s like watching the Jalen watts Jackson punt over and over. As a matter of fact I now understand how that could happen. These guys don’t realize how that might hurt them. You got the cold calculating Dantonio and then you have the spazzing, Jim Harbaugh who just yells “let’s go!” All game, can’t put a team speech together and has no ability to rally. Round up or, organize a sideline.

But you’ll never see that. Cool. I get it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-04-07, 23:44

Wags, I love you, you know that. And you can tell me all day how embarrassing it was, and so can a million other people. But the bottom line is - you're watching it, for one reason or another, and so are those other million people. You're giving Amazon, and the national media, and the local media, and the local "fans", more reason to pay attention to it, good or bad. NOPE.

I will retire my argument now.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-04-07, 23:58

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm calm as shit Trav. I just have principles. I get your perspective and I can see it. You are right, everything they have done has been disastrous so who cares. Fine. Cool. Don't disagree.

I’ll try again. David Harns tweets it’s good. I’m home alone and say meh, why not. So I start watching at episode 4. You ever see the movie with Steve Carol “dinner with idiots” or something? Well it’s like that as far as the coaching goes. They might think it’s a great hype vehicle, but their staff comes off as spastic assholes. When it focuses on them, it’s like watching the Jalen watts Jackson punt over and over. As a matter of fact I now understand how that could happen. These guys don’t realize how that might hurt them. You got the cold calculating Dantonio and then you have the spazzing, Jim Harbaugh who just yells “let’s go!” All game, can’t put a team speech together and has no ability to rally. Round up or, organize a sideline.

But you’ll never see that. Cool. I get it.

So much this. This series could've been titled The Emperor's New Clothes because even with favorable editing they can't portray Harbaugh as anything other than Michigan's biggest fan but not much of a coach.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-04-08, 00:01

Hatch, since it's Amazon Prime what if I watch the whole series but just rate it 1-star afterwards?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-04-08, 00:12

This
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-04-08, 00:51

Clarett's Folly wrote:Hatch, since it's Amazon Prime what if I watch the whole series but just rate it 1-star afterwards?

Analytics. You can rate it one star but they know you watched it. Whatevs. I made my point. Agree to disagree.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-04-08, 11:03

I am not watching that show. Does that make me a good or bad Spartan?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-04-08, 12:15

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:Hatch, since it's Amazon Prime what if I watch the whole series but just rate it 1-star afterwards?

Analytics. You can rate it one star but they know you watched it. Whatevs. I made my point. Agree to disagree.

Hey WBH, David Thomas wasn't a transfer.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-04-10, 18:12

Mgoblog butthurt is strong over Ole Miss
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-04-10, 18:19

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Mgoblog butthurt is strong over Ole Miss
What happened with ole miss? I don't have time to keep up.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-04-10, 18:49

Do go on.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-04-10, 19:00

InTenSity wrote:

Blocking Peterson transfer.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-10, 19:08

DWags wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

It could alter history. No August Natty for Jeem.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-04-10, 19:11

DWags wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

That’s a shame.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next