Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..

+22
NigelUno
Tim Wakefield
Robert J Sakimano
Heat Miser
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Jake from State Farm
Rocinante
AvgMSUJoe
Cameron
GRR Spartan
msugolfguy
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
Dendrobates
Dr. Strangelove
InTenSity
DWags
26 posters

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-12-26, 21:55

Media concerned that a brown woman is playing politics with Xmas. tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 4 502811600

Caution: mainstream media link below.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5983709215001/
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..

Post by DWags 2018-12-27, 02:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Media concerned that a brown woman is playing politics with Xmas. tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 4 502811600

Honestly bob, these people scare me more than amuse me now.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-12-27, 07:15

That sounds like an SNL skit. tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 4 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-12-27, 07:32

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Media concerned that a brown woman is playing politics with Xmas. tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 4 502811600

Honestly bob, these people scare me more than amuse me now.
I hear ya. But about all we can do is laugh at them and chuckle at their faithful viewers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-12-27, 16:53

The mainstream media wants the brown woman to just be quiet. tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 4 502811600

"Pelosi should tell Ocasio Cortez to be silent"...tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 4 502811600

Caution: Mainstream Media Link below

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/12/27/doug-schoen-five-nancy-pelosi-should-tell-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-be-silent-while
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-01-04, 08:06

This politician is freaking hawt.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/03/viral-video-shows-college-era-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-dancing/2477646002/

Also, fucking con twits.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-04, 08:20

AvgMSUJoe wrote:This politician is freaking hawt.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/03/viral-video-shows-college-era-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-dancing/2477646002/

Also, fucking con twits.

C''mon dude, that dance is clearly a call to jihadists abroad to assemble and prepare for a coordinated attack.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-01-04, 08:25

I wonder if the media is going to shift it's obsession to Tlaib.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-04, 08:58

Floyd Robertson wrote:I wonder if the media is going to shift it's obsession to Tlaib.
the mainstream media and GOP will be outraged if they feel their white patriarchal elitism is threatened.

so, yes.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-04, 09:18

Floyd Robertson wrote:I wonder if the media is going to shift it's obsession to Tlaib.

Fox News says yes.

Woman [x]
Brown [x]
Muslim [x]
Gay [probably... let's go with it]

That's a right wing outrage Tic Tac Toe right there. What do you think Goose?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2019-01-04, 09:35

If they don't somebody owes Joe Wilson an appology
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-04, 09:49

Also, fucking con twits.

Ok, I’ve never had that kind of feelings about a politician. Hawt.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2019-01-04, 09:56

DWags wrote:

Also, fucking con twits.

https://m.ranker.com/list/the-hottest-politicians-you_d-definitely-vote-for/meme-dude
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-01-04, 11:23

DWags wrote:
I KNOW... DAMN.

Now obsessed. (as if I weren't before)

And the douchy Rs thought this would be a ding against her. lolololollololol
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-01-04, 11:26

Hopefully they dig up some naughty bikini/underwear shots next. That would REALLY hurt her popularity and silence her voice.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-04, 11:42

[tw]1080964562038517760[/tw]
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-04, 12:10

[tw]1081234130841600000[/tw]
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-01-04, 12:24

steveschneider wrote:[tw]1081234130841600000[/tw]

MY GAWD I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!

Sorry wife... you gone. I've become a stalker.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-06, 18:52

She's not hot you guys. I do like her gumption though.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-06, 19:15

Maybe it's just me but I'm getting the feeling she seems to be absorbing allot of the attention. Have a little fun. I get it. But let's get something done....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-01-06, 19:34

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:She's not hot you guys. I do like her gumption though.

Down vote
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-01-06, 19:37

kingstonlake wrote:Maybe it's just me but I'm getting the feeling she seems to be absorbing allot of the attention. Have a little fun. I get it. But let's get something done....
She reintroduced a higher top marginal tax rate into the conversation... And the "green new deal" is on the radar too. She's doing fine for a freshman.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-06, 20:20

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:She's not hot you guys. I do like her gumption though.

Incorrect.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-06, 20:39

I can't get over the teeth. She might be the type you can fall in love with but on purely misogynistic female judging body/looks scale...we can do better.

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 4 Shutterstock_10047217m
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-06, 20:42

Ever see that Seinfeld episode where if you looked at the girl one way she was hot, but in a different light not? Her dancing on that roof was hot. WBH’s picture not.

However agree or disagree with her politics, she’s passionate and energetic and actually represents what her district looks like.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-06, 20:45

DWags wrote:Ever see that Seinfeld episode where if you looked at the girl one way she was hot, but in a different light not? Her dancing on that roof was hot. WBH’s picture not.

However agree or disagree with her politics, she’s passionate and energetic and actually represents what her district looks like.

Yeah dude that was her in college or high school based on a few accounts. I mean I could show you pictures of me in HS/Soph year MSU with a six pack. Ok maybe a 4 pack.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-06, 21:18

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
DWags wrote:Ever see that Seinfeld episode where if you looked at the girl one way she was hot, but in a different light not? Her dancing on that roof was hot. WBH’s picture not.

Yeah dude that was her in college or high school based on a few accounts. I mean I could show you pictures of me in HS/Soph year MSU with a six pack. Ok maybe a 4 pack.

That was six years ago. But yeah she’s ok but if she wasn’t a celeb we’d all probably be non plussed.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-07, 07:28

mainstream media talking head/misogynist refers to her as "that little girl"... tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 4 502811600

Rollins, appearing on “Lou Dobbs Tonight,” referred to Ocasio-Cortez, 29, as "the little girl." The New York Democrat in November became the youngest woman ever elected to Congress.

I suspect he's an old, angry white guy..?? tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 4 2599972566 tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 4 502811600

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-07, 08:37

She's basically pulling a Trump card (get it?) with all of these tweets. Old angry white guys hate it because she's not on their side. Also the fact that she's a young brown woman. If Goose ever returns ask him about her.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-07, 08:41

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:She's basically pulling a Trump card (get it?) with all of these tweets. Old angry white guys hate it because she's not on their side. Also the fact that she's a young brown woman. If Goose ever returns ask him about her.
our daughter had a good point over the weekend..

she's young, brown, very bright and can channel a lot of energy and the youth vote. She reminds the old, hate-filled, knuckle-draggin' white guys of a young Barack Obama - and, because of that, they're scared to death of her.

I mean, we knew they were terrified of her (because they're NOT her) - but it's a good point that when they see her they see a younger female version of Barack Obama.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-07, 10:39

AOC says "no question" that the racist bigoted christian sexual predator is a racist..  

I love the fact that she said this - unapologetically - to the same mainstream media that enabled his bigoted white supremacy in the first place.. so awesome. tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 4 3493939353

the dude she's talking to seems aghast at her honesty.. like "how dare you say that about our fearless leader"?!?!? tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 4 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-07, 10:52

I want to see her birth certificate.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-07, 10:55

kingstonlake wrote:I want to see her birth certificate.
tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 4 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-01-07, 12:27

kingstonlake wrote:I want to see her birth certificate.

I want to see more of her dancing.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-07, 13:57

amid children dying in US custody, a government shutdown, brown children being locked in cages..

the lead story right now at Fox News is about...

Alexandra Ocasio Cortez..  tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 4 502811600  tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 4 502811600  tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 4 502811600

An old video of now-Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez playfully recreating a dance scene from “The Breakfast Club” was resurfaced anonymously on Twitter last week -- resulting in a slew of misleading stories claiming conservatives were outraged over it, despite virtually no supporting evidence.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-01-07, 16:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:amid children dying in US custody, a government shutdown, brown children being locked in cages..

Alexandra Ocasio Cortez..  tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 4 502811600  tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 4 502811600  tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 4 502811600

An old video of now-Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez playfully recreating a dance scene from “The Breakfast Club” was resurfaced anonymously on Twitter last week -- resulting in a slew of misleading stories claiming conservatives were outraged over it, despite virtually no supporting evidence.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen any conservatives say anything negative about the dancing, other than the original tweet.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-07, 16:42

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:amid children dying in US custody, a government shutdown, brown children being locked in cages..

Come to think of it, I haven't seen any conservatives say anything negative about the dancing, other than the original tweet.
I don't watch the mainstream media so I wouldn't know... I do scan for headlines so I can mock them in this thread.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-07, 18:21

Poor Sandy - now Whoopi is shushing her after the Washington Post fact checked her - they all hate her.

[tw]1082344448028233729[/tw]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-07, 18:50

LooseGoose wrote:Poor Sandy - now Whoopi is shushing her after the Washington Post fact checked her - they all hate her.

[tw]1082344448028233729[/tw]
thanks for the mainstream media tweet.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2019-01-07, 19:51

I wonder if Whoopi had the same "advice" to Orange Fuckface, or if it's only reserved for women with no experience in govt?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next