Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..

+22
NigelUno
Tim Wakefield
Robert J Sakimano
Heat Miser
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Jake from State Farm
Rocinante
AvgMSUJoe
Cameron
GRR Spartan
msugolfguy
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
Dendrobates
Dr. Strangelove
InTenSity
DWags
26 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 21 Empty Re: tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..

Post by Rocinante Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 13:44

Jesus steve go back to not political steve

You’re awful
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 21 Empty Re: tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..

Post by Cameron Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 13:48

He got his set it and forget it president, but he's not setting and forgetting it. It's deeply unfair to the rest of us.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 14:21

I thought you guys would be stoked I'm back.

Also, for anyone delusional enought to think AOC could beat Schumer dream on. Just putting it out there.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 15:40

steveschneider wrote:I thought you guys would be stoked I'm back.

Also, for anyone delusional enought to think AOC could beat Schumer dream on. Just putting it out there.

I'd rather she primary the other NY senator, who is a bit too Manchiny.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 15:54

Heat Miser wrote:

Not a bad call. Sadly I think upstate NY stands in the way of her ever becoming a senator. I do think she'd be good at the job.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 16:15

Heat Miser wrote:

Gillibrand was a reliably anti-trump Senator. In fact, she was at the top of the Senate in terms of voting against Trump's legislative positions. She was well ahead of Schumer in this regard. I do not think she is comparable to Manchin at all.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/congress-trump-score/kirsten-e-gillibrand/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 16:18

Turtleneck wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Gillibrand was a reliably anti-trump Senator. In fact, she was at the top of the Senate in terms of voting against Trump's legislative positions. She was well ahead of Schumer in this regard. I do not think she is comparable to Manchin at all.

Oops...I was thinking of the other Kirsten. tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 21 294152859
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 16:20

Heat Miser wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Oops...I was thinking of the other Kirsten. tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 21 294152859

The Senator from Arizona? I forgot about her. Yeah, definitely Manchiny.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 16:24

Turtleneck wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Yep. It's disappointing because she's pretty hot & likes girls.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 16:25

Heat Miser wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Yep. It's disappointing because she's pretty hot & likes girls.

I didn't want to be the one that said that, but it needed to be said.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 16:26

Turtleneck wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

I have a grudge against her over her stance on Al Franken but you are correct. Also, in my desire for a good set and forget politician she checks all the boxes.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 5 Mar 2021 - 16:31

Heat Miser wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

[tw]1367906192626831363?s=21[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 5 Mar 2021 - 16:44

Apparently she also literally brought cake. What the fuck.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 29 May 2021 - 15:43

Heat Miser wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Sinema skipped the 1/6 Commission vote.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 7 Jun 2021 - 20:39

Heat Miser wrote:

Turns out Heat is actually Cher. I guess this is why his posts read so sexy.

[tw]1401983981529100288?s=21[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 9 Jun 2021 - 15:50

AOC blasting the party today on twitter.

That should be helpful and a great look.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 24 Jun 2021 - 12:04

The AOC endorsed candidate Maya Wiley is going to lose to the former cop law and order candidate in progressive NYC.

What can we take away from this?

When crime goes up even a progressive city will elect someone like Giulliani, Bloomberg or Adams. Law and order wins the day.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Thu 24 Jun 2021 - 13:00

steveschneider wrote:The AOC endorsed candidate Maya Wiley is going to lose to the former cop law and order candidate in progressive NYC.

When crime goes up even a progressive city will elect someone like Giulliani, Bloomberg or Adams. Law and order wins the day.

Or maybe lots of people just won't vote for a black woman? And why are you singling out Wiley? Were there only 2 candidates in the race?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 24 Jun 2021 - 13:25

Heat Miser wrote:
steveschneider wrote:The AOC endorsed candidate Maya Wiley is going to lose to the former cop law and order candidate in progressive NYC.

Or maybe lots of people just won't vote for a black woman? And why are you singling out Wiley? Were there only 2 candidates in the race?

She was the top contender and I believe if crime wasn’t up she wins.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/23/us/politics/gop-democrats-defund-police-biden.html

Public safety issue dominated at the polls and my hypothesis is when fear is up voters will abandon progressive values and elect someone like Giuliani, Bloomberg or Adams.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 24 Jun 2021 - 13:54

Steve might be more obsessed with AOC than Marjorie Taylor Greene is.

Fucking steve...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 24 Jun 2021 - 15:05

Cameron wrote:Steve might be more obsessed with AOC than Marjorie Taylor Greene is.

Fucking steve...

Looks like Obama is right when he is telling members of the party to stop with this 'defund the police' stuff. I'd drop the 'defund' and switch it to 'reform or improve the police'.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 24 Jun 2021 - 16:12

Dumbest phrase since Goldwater’s asinine strong man phrase in 64

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 27 Jul 2021 - 14:09

Pffft the far left. What a shit show.

[tw]1420048569634021376?s=21[/tw]

I think a better use of Susan’s time would be to work hard to keep the house in 2022.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 19 May 2022 - 14:51

She’s off the market, fellas

[tw]1527351842627530753?s=21&t=9fnTeR_4kqrsdUO1jUyEyg[/tw]
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 20 May 2022 - 15:35

kingstonlake wrote:She’s off the market, fellas

I can only imagine the vile hatred she's receiving from the right wing christians about her engagement.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 20 May 2022 - 17:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:She’s off the market, fellas

I can only imagine the vile hatred she's receiving from the right wing christians about her engagement.

Just remember that all of their accusations are actually their confessions.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude Sat 21 May 2022 - 2:47

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I can only imagine the vile hatred she's receiving from the right wing christians about her engagement.

Hahahahaha. Oh the irony and the lack of self awareness of the woke left with a giant dose of hypocrisy and over compensation.

Read the stuff you guys mindlessly post- you can’t think for yourself and always blame someone else.

At first its mildly entertaining but now its just sad actually. Read what you guys post. Its scary.

NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 21 May 2022 - 5:47

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I can only imagine the vile hatred she's receiving from the right wing christians about her engagement.

Aaaand confirmed….
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed 4 Oct 2023 - 20:07

[tw]1709612216440217708[/tw]
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Cameron and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 4 Oct 2023 - 20:59

She's not perfect, but she's miles better than most of the politicians out there.

Tangent: She's 33. Too young to be president, but there's no such thing as too old. Alexander the Great died at 32, he wouldn't have qualified to run for president. The disgusting ageism against non-senile Americans is arbitrary and capricious and needs to end.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed 4 Oct 2023 - 21:12

They hate her for good reason, young good looking woman of color who knows exactly what is going on and can speak to it... scares the living shit out every "citizens united" type republican.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Robert J Sakimano, Trapper Gus, Jake from State Farm and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 9 Oct 2023 - 7:35

What has she accomplished besides renaming a few post offices?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21