Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

+28
MattyFresh
AvgMSUJoe
Motown Spartan
MSU addict
CORNER BLITZ
Banks2Mason
Cameron
Nordic
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
y2kMgrad
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
Heat Miser
duffy munn
Death Roe
TheReal_LWS
Jake from State Farm
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Dr. Strangelove
The Pantry
aualum06
DWags
32 posters

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 10 Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

Post by tGreenWay Thu 2 Jan 2020 - 19:28

duffy munn wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:The Lions have come a long way since Tommy Hudspeth. Rolling Eyes

He was no Rick Forzano

Very few were.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 10 Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

Post by aualum06 Mon 17 Feb 2020 - 15:33

Slay on the block, I assume he will be moved by draft day.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 11:57

Seriously only getting late round picks for Slay? I don't get what they're trying to do here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 12:06

DWags wrote:Seriously only getting late round picks for Slay? I don't get what they're trying to do here.

I've been saying it for years Quinn sucks. If Guest was still here I might disagree with me. I remember he was a fan.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 12:11

DWags wrote:Seriously only getting late round picks for Slay? I don't get what they're trying to do here.

3rd round is stretching the definition of late.... but he’s starting the downside of his career, signed a massive contract with the eagles, and has all but begged to be traded. I don’t know that you’re going to get much more than that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 14:08

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

3rd round is stretching the definition of late.... but he’s starting the downside of his career, signed a massive contract with the eagles, and has all but begged to be traded. I don’t know that you’re going to get much more than that.

So, I get that. So here is what I heard: These two guys, promised Martha they were going to win next year. That was the deal. Win now. They were on the verge of being fired. Playoffs a necessity. So..... lets get rid of an all pro corner? i'm thinking he had to be a real poison pill in the locker. Unless they think the #3 pick is going to be a better corner in the pros than a proven all pro. Seems risky, but whatevs.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 15:54

Todd Gurley available.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Fri 20 Mar 2020 - 0:23

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/eagles/eagles-darius-slay-explains-lost-respect-lions-head-coach-matt-patricia

Here’s what Slay told Birkett about an incident in training camp of 2018:

"He told me in front of the whole team, in the team meeting room, showed clips of me in practice getting a ball caught on me or so in practice. I posted a picture (of a wide receiver on social media), and he told me, stop sucking this man’s private. So I’m like, 'Whoa.' I’m like, 'Hold up.' Where I’m from, that don’t fly. Cause I wouldn’t say that to him. I wouldn’t say to him to stop you know what to Bill Belichick. I wouldn’t do that. That’s just not me as a man. That’s disrespectful to me and so from there on it was done with."

In addition to the training camp story, Slay also told another about Patricia in which the head coach was upset that Slay was working out in the offseason with Richard Sherman, Aqib Talib and Xavier Rhodes. Slay said that, in addition to Patricia’s saying he shouldn’t have been there because he wasn’t on those players’ level, Patricia also said Sherman was trying to pull information about the Lions out of him.
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon 13 Apr 2020 - 15:01

Snacks Harrison Says He Was 'Hell-Bent On Getting Out' Of Detroit
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 13 Apr 2020 - 16:40

Heat Miser wrote:Snacks Harrison Says He Was 'Hell-Bent On Getting Out' Of Detroit

Sounds like a smart guy.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon 13 Apr 2020 - 17:40

XFL or whatever it is, is permanently done with football. Lasted a whole five games and players are released to sign with the NFL or CFL or yo momma.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 13 Apr 2020 - 18:00

The part of the Snacks article that should set off bells is when Snacks says "he's heard some things from around the league about detroit" or something some such. That guys, is a horrible sign for free agents. Only thing fixing that is a culture change. Which means the Fords have to sell the team in my opinion.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon 13 Apr 2020 - 18:48

DWags wrote: Only thing fixing that is a culture change. Which means the Fords have to sell the team in my opinion.

Welcome to 50 years ago.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 15 May 2020 - 14:43

So, I knew this girl briefly about 15 years ago, in education. She quit and got into real estate. I'm friends with her on facebook. She's selling this house. It's the Staffords.

Speculate away.

Maybe they need more room?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri 15 May 2020 - 14:50

DWags wrote:So, I knew this girl briefly about 15 years ago, in education. She quit and got into real estate. I'm friends with her on facebook. She's selling this house. It's the Staffords.

Speculate away.

Maybe they need more room?

If I ever wanted perpetual employment I'd become the window washer of whoever owns that house.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri 15 May 2020 - 14:54

And the mortgage is only $28K a month
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 15 May 2020 - 14:55

The Pantry wrote:And the mortgage is only $28K a month

LOL, I knew her when she was a teacher. If she sells this, I think she gets 300K. Fuck me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri 15 May 2020 - 15:03

DWags wrote:

LOL, I knew her when she was a teacher. If she sells this, I think she gets 300K. Fuck me.
Is she hot?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 15 May 2020 - 15:25

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

Is she hot?

I'd say back in the 90's she was a 7 out of 10. Don't know if the following is true, but I think she married into this real estate thing. Maybe she worked her way up into getting these listings, I don't know how that works. She ws very witty and personable. No idea what she looks like now or even how old she is. I originally siad 15 years ago, i think it's into the 20 years or more ago I knew her.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 15 May 2020 - 17:37

DWags wrote:

One of the Detroit papers said it was a father and son selling the house. In fact, the father was the agent who sold the house to the Stanfords in the first place. Maybe that’s the family your friend married into, DWags.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 15 May 2020 - 17:38

He gone.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 15 May 2020 - 17:51

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

One of the Detroit papers said it was a father and son selling the house. In fact, the father was the agent who sold the house to the Stanfords in the first place. Maybe that’s the family your friend married into, DWags.

I don’t know. She said she was on Facebook. Maybe that’s it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 15 May 2020 - 18:00

Hmmm. On her face book page she says “real estate agent and “founder” of motus realty.

Founder? That would have to be her husband and her I guess. Anyway, she claims she’s selling it. Her name wasn’t “Motus” when I knew her.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 15 May 2020 - 19:03

DWags wrote:Hmmm. On her face book page she says “real estate agent and “founder” of motus realty.

Founder? That would have to be her husband and her I guess. Anyway, she claims she’s selling it. Her name wasn’t “Motus” when I knew her.

She could be part of the “team” selling the house. Seems like it’s pretty popular these days to have a senior real estate agent form a group with younger, less experienced agents. Of course, the younger agents get the sale, but the lead agent gets a cut, as does the owner of the agency. Maybe it’s the Amway of the realty world.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 15 May 2020 - 19:07

steveschneider wrote:He gone.

Welp, that’s it. Stafford is toast in Detroit. Steve says so, and he’s verified.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 15 May 2020 - 20:02

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:Hmmm. On her face book page she says “real estate agent and “founder” of motus realty.

She could be part of the “team” selling the house. Seems like it’s pretty popular these days to have a senior real estate agent form a group with younger, less experienced agents. Of course, the younger agents get the sale, but the lead agent gets a cut, as does the owner of the agency. Maybe it’s the Amway of the realty world.

Yeah, I have no idea and I’m not asking. It might be she and her husband started it and her FIL works for them. She’s in a FB group with ex teachers. It’s a chat group mostly females. She says that today and everyone thinks it’s cool she’s selling his house. All I was doing was the math. 300k. She quit teaching in 2006. She married that guy around then. Had to have started that real estate agency after that. So go figure how they’re landing those kind of houses in just outside of a decade in business. Doesn’t add up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Fri 15 May 2020 - 20:29

Maybe she has good paninis
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Fri 15 May 2020 - 20:41

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Is she hot?

I'd say back in the 90's she was a 7 out of 10. Don't know if the following is true, but I think she married into this real estate thing. Maybe she worked her way up into getting these listings, I don't know how that works. She ws very witty and personable. No idea what she looks like now or even how old she is. I originally siad 15 years ago, i think it's into the 20 years or more ago I knew her.
You can't scroll down on the link you posted?

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 10 W550_o10
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 15 May 2020 - 22:06

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Yeah, I have no idea and I’m not asking. It might be she and her husband started it and her FIL works for them. She’s in a FB group with ex teachers. It’s a chat group mostly females. She says that today and everyone thinks it’s cool she’s selling his house. All I was doing was the math. 300k. She quit teaching in 2006. She married that guy around then. Had to have started that real estate agency after that. So go figure how they’re landing those kind of houses in just outside of a decade in business. Doesn’t add up.

No, you should press her for an answer. Tell her to be direct and answer honestly.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 15 May 2020 - 22:08

Btw, that house is insanely beautiful.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 13 Jun 2020 - 22:56

MSU addict wrote:
DWags wrote:

You can't scroll down on the link you posted?

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 10 W550_o10

Yep. This was her today.

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 10 0139a810

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat 13 Jun 2020 - 23:00

I have no idea what is going on.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat 13 Jun 2020 - 23:04

Nordic wrote:I have no idea what is going on.

The lions suck
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat 13 Jun 2020 - 23:09

Did her nose get bigger too? And, is that spinach in the corners of her smile?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat 13 Jun 2020 - 23:30

aualum06 wrote:

The lions suck

Roger
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sat 13 Jun 2020 - 23:31

Dwags at it again tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 10 502811600
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 13 Jun 2020 - 23:31

aualum06 wrote:

The lions suck

Still.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat 13 Jun 2020 - 23:36

DWags wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

The lions suck

Still.

Always
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 14 Jun 2020 - 0:37

aualum06 wrote:

The lions still suck

Friendly amendment.

Edit: Oops. Sorry to step on your post, DWags.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 14 Jun 2020 - 0:48

btw, she’s attractive, DWags. Although, like so many women, she’s got her dad’s nose. What’s up with that?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next