Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Cameron on 2019-07-12, 13:49

Thread to consolidate all the many atrocities of the boys in blue.

BBC: US cop fired over deadly shooting 'rehired to get pension'

I'd love to get away with murder and get $2500 per month for life for my troubles.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7691
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 32
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Cameron on 2019-07-12, 14:50

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7691
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 32
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2019-07-15, 08:13

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22362
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Cameron on 2019-07-16, 15:28

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7691
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 32
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by steveschneider on 2019-08-02, 10:50

Team Cameron on this one!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26778
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Cameron on 2019-08-02, 14:37

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49200240

A US judge has ruled that a New York police officer should be fired over the death of an unarmed black man whose dying words were "I can't breathe".

Policeman Daniel Pantaleo was accused of using a banned police chokehold on Eric Garner in July 2014, after he resisted arrest for selling cigarettes.

Mr Pantaleo does not face any criminal charges related to the death, which was caught on mobile phone video.

It is now up to the police commissioner to decide whether to fire him.

I wonder what new way they'll devise to fuck this up.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7691
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 32
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Cameron on 2019-08-08, 11:36

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7691
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 32
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Cameron on 2019-08-19, 16:47

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7691
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 32
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by steveschneider on 2019-08-22, 08:54

Cameron the cop.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26778
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Cameron on 2019-08-22, 11:36

steveschneider wrote:Cameron the cop.

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Giphy
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7691
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 32
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Cameron on 2019-08-30, 22:50

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7691
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 32
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Cameron on 2019-09-03, 21:51

This is tragic.

I'd have to be a real piece of shit not to empathize here, even as the OP of this thread.

I hate when people bitch about problems without proposing any solution. I think police officers should have mandatory weekly therapy. Any deemed unfit to serve ought to be able to keep their pensions and be reassigned to a position that doesn't carry a weapon. There should also be more thorough psychological evaluations in the hiring phase. And, frankly, if we want higher standards (which we absolutely should), we will need higher compensation. That's right, I'm advocating for paying police officers more. Substantially more, honestly. We need the absolute best of humanity for this, no one else is capable.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7691
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 32
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2019-09-03, 23:01

1) steroid tests. I really believe that a lot of their undue aggression is because they are all terrified individuals who use steroids to try to not be so terrified.
2) pay cops more, like you said. we have a deluge of people who, frankly, probably used to take jobs on factory floors but can’t anymore becoming cops. They aren’t smart enough for the job. Pay more and we can attract some more quality candidates for the jobs.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22766
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 36
Location : Please cease horny posting

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2019-09-03, 23:04

Also, independent prosecutors need to be handling cop murder cases, not the county prosecutor. The county prosecutor relies on the cops so much for all of their other cases that they are compromised when it comes to evaluating a fuck up by one of them. If they don’t bring charges then there’s never going to be accountability. And they don’t.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22766
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 36
Location : Please cease horny posting

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Cameron on 2019-09-03, 23:11

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Also, independent prosecutors need to be handling cop murder cases, not the county prosecutor. The county prosecutor relies on the cops so much for all of their other cases that they are compromised when it comes to evaluating a fuck up by one of them. If they don’t bring charges then there’s never going to be accountability. And they don’t.

Completely agree. Truly independent oversight is an absolute must.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7691
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 32
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Cameron on 2019-10-13, 11:17

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50032290

Apparently now if cops get called to check on your wellness, they will instead prowl around your house at night like burglars and shoot you through the window.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7691
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 32
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by StylesGShmooth on 2019-10-13, 12:40

Cameron wrote:https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50032290

Apparently now if cops get called to check on your wellness, they will instead prowl around your house at night like burglars and shoot you through the window.

Regretful but accidental shooting.  The officer was in fear of his life and therefore justified.  The suspended (with pay) officer will be reinstated upon the conclusion of his friends' investigation into the matter.  Along the way anything negative about Ms. Jefferson will be brought to light.  The guy who called should be wary.  Never know when a couple people might drive all the way up from Louisiana for a few pounds of weed and end up shooting him but leaving the weed and the money.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1658
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2019-10-13, 12:46

No
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32265
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2019-10-14, 08:23

Sometimes I just want to live in a world where a shitty football program that you follow is the worst thing going on.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22362
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Cameron on 2019-10-14, 12:38

Used to be someone would get shot by the police because they were out in the world either associating with people they shouldn't be, doing something they shouldn't be, or just in the wrong place at the wrong time. But now police will just come to your home and shoot you while you're sitting on the couch. Maybe I'm misremembering, but that feels like a relatively recent phenomenon. Not sure how you avoid being shot by the police. Being white helps, but short of that...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7691
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 32
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by DWags on 2019-10-14, 14:07

yeah, that body tape is fuckng outrageous. I mean, he says "put your hands up, freeze" and then bang, shoots her instantly through the window. I mean, I can't imagine how upset I'd be. Sounds like the cop was on the job since April, I'm guessing his adrenalin was peaking and he wasn't able to rationally carry out his job.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37885
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 58
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Cameron on 2019-10-14, 14:19

DWags wrote:yeah, that body tape is fuckng outrageous.   I mean, he says "put your hands up, freeze" and then bang, shoots her instantly through the window.  I mean, I can't imagine how upset I'd be.  Sounds like the cop was on the job since April, I'm guessing his adrenalin was peaking and he wasn't able to rationally carry out his job.  

What gets me is that they were called to do a wellness check, but apparently decided against just knocking on the front door. If you hear/see/sense someone creeping around your house at night peeking in windows, you might well want to go take a look and see what's up. No one in their right mind would default to "oh yeah, I'm sure that's the police out there just making sure I'm okay."

I'm starting to wonder, do police receive any training at all? Or if you can memorize the Miranda rights and pull a trigger, do you just get a badge and a gun?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7691
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 32
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by StylesGShmooth on 2019-10-14, 14:56

...and what a trash thing to do to release that edited footage and include that shot of a gun that literally had nothing to do with what happened.  

Even if she had the gun, which she didn't, he didn't even complete his sentence before he shot.

Why the fuck are our Rules of Engagement for soldiers in combat zones stricter than for our LEOs in our own fucking neighborhoods?
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1658
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Cameron on 2019-10-14, 15:18

StylesGShmooth wrote:...and what a trash thing to do to release that edited footage and include that shot of a gun that literally had nothing to do with what happened.  

Even if she had the gun, which she didn't, he didn't even complete his sentence before he shot.

Why the fuck are our Rules of Engagement for soldiers in combat zones stricter than for our LEOs in our own fucking neighborhoods?

Considering the way the cops were sneaking around and the fact that they didn't park their cruiser out front or identify themselves, she would have been totally justified in pointing a gun at them (or even taking a shot), even though of course she didn't. Castle doctrine doesn't apply to police victims, I guess.

But yeah. Obvious police smear is obvious.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7691
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 32
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2019-12-04, 10:46

[tw]1202252108428402689[/tw]

Turns off his body camera. Oh wait, there's a 2 minute buffer before it actually stops recording or something lol.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22751
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 60
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Cameron on 2020-02-26, 10:46

Six-year-old girl arrested at Florida school

I would be legitimately fine with someone vigilante style executing this piece of shit. "She's six? She broke the record." Fuck you, die.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7691
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 32
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2020-02-26, 11:43

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1202252108428402689[/tw]

Turns off his body camera. Oh wait, there's a 2 minute buffer before it actually stops recording or something lol.

There are some fucked up people out there. Pretty scary that some of them are in positions of power.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22362
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2020-02-26, 11:45

Cameron wrote:Six-year-old girl arrested at Florida school

I would be legitimately fine with someone vigilante style executing this piece of shit. "She's six? She broke the record." Fuck you, die.

Power tripping fuck. At least he got fired.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22362
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Cameron on 2020-05-29, 03:12

Protesters Take Minneapolis Police 3rd Precinct Building During 3rd Night Of George Floyd Protests

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread 3493939353 No justice, no peace.


Several lawmakers and politicians, including Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey, have called for the arrest of all four officers and the swift filing of criminal charges. Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman announced early Thursday evening that he was not ready to do so.


“We’re going to investigate [Floyd’s death] as expeditiously, as thoroughly and completely as justice demands,” Freeman said. “Sometimes, that takes a little time and we ask people to be patient. We have to do this right.”


Mike Freeman better watch his ass. If he doesn't stop twiddling his dick and bring some charges pronto, they oughta be outside his house.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7691
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 32
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by msugolfguy on 2020-05-29, 04:12

Cameron wrote:This is tragic.

I'd have to be a real piece of shit not to empathize here, even as the OP of this thread.

I hate when people bitch about problems without proposing any solution. I think police officers should have mandatory weekly therapy. Any deemed unfit to serve ought to be able to keep their pensions and be reassigned to a position that doesn't carry a weapon. There should also be more thorough psychological evaluations in the hiring phase. And, frankly, if we want higher standards (which we absolutely should), we will need higher compensation. That's right, I'm advocating for paying police officers more. Substantially more, honestly. We need the absolute best of humanity for this, no one else is capable.

I would definitely be on board for higher pay in larger cities or have it correlated to crime rates. Higher rates gets you significantly higher pay. Not like a couple dollars an hour either.

I guess I'd like to see the same for Teachers based on poverty rates but they get cut every time. Honestly my sympathy for the police is running thin despite it being only a few bad actors.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Posts : 558
Join date : 2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by kingstonlake on 2020-05-29, 05:39

Cameron wrote:Protesters Take Minneapolis Police 3rd Precinct Building During 3rd Night Of George Floyd Protests

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread 3493939353 No justice, no peace.


Several lawmakers and politicians, including Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey, have called for the arrest of all four officers and the swift filing of criminal charges. Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman announced early Thursday evening that he was not ready to do so.


“We’re going to investigate [Floyd’s death] as expeditiously, as thoroughly and completely as justice demands,” Freeman said. “Sometimes, that takes a little time and we ask people to be patient. We have to do this right.”


Mike Freeman better watch his ass. If he doesn't stop twiddling his dick and bring some charges pronto, they oughta be outside his house.

It shouldn’t take a second longer then the seven minutes it took to kill Floyd.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15977
Join date : 2014-05-15
Age : 56

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-29, 06:18

Not to be outdone by the violent cops, the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator threatens to shoot protesters.

I'm just this really makes the christians proud.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 40252
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Dendrobates on 2020-05-29, 09:32

I understand wanting more attention for this than peaceful protests, but burning and looting businesses is just not the way to do it. But I’m kinda glad they burned the police station. That felt needed.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3751
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 70

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2020-05-29, 10:00

I’m not going to blame anyone for looting and destroying whatever the hell they want. Two reasons really- 1) peaceful has been tried. It didn’t work and it was generally just mocked. 2) if the police would simply stop murdering people, or even hold themselves accountable when they murder people, then this wouldn’t be happening. Ultimately it’s all their fault and until people wrap their head around the fact that they’re not heroes but the biggest gang of thugs this country has ever seen then maybe more places will have to burn.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22766
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 36
Location : Please cease horny posting

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-29, 10:07

They did prosecute an officer when it was an African American that shot a white person. The system works in one direction.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26778
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by DWags on 2020-05-29, 11:05

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I’m not going to blame anyone for looting and destroying whatever the hell they want. Two reasons really- 1) peaceful has been tried. It didn’t work and it was generally just mocked. 2) if the police would simply stop murdering people, or even hold themselves accountable when they murder people, then this wouldn’t be happening. Ultimately it’s all their fault and until people wrap their head around the fact that they’re not heroes but the biggest gang of thugs this country has ever seen then maybe more places will have to burn.

Fuckin right sometimes you got to do shit. I'll bet the "Patriots" who fucked the British ship up during the Boston Tea Party only threw that shit in the Harbor? A shit load of it went home and to other businesses that night. But we honor and celebrate those guys who looted and ruined government and private property. Know why? They were fighting for the rights of oppressed people. So, I don't want to hear about looters or those breaking private property of the owners, hell, those businesses hire mostly suburban workers who drive into the city and back home after work anyway. They don't hire the people from the neighborhoods. But that’s not even the big point. If you just join hands and sing songs every time this happens it doesn’t work. Never will. It’s why I have no doubt that at one point after a mass shooting there will be enough outrage that NRA head quarters all over will be destroyed. The "Patriots" in Boston knew that in 1775 and we all woke up to it today.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37885
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 58
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by kingstonlake on 2020-05-29, 11:14

Let’s be clear. Minneapolis is burning because a cop didn’t “just obey the law”.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15977
Join date : 2014-05-15
Age : 56

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Jake from State Farm on 2020-05-29, 12:41

Trump is now threatening to shoot citizens for looting. Such a great guy we have in the White House. Rolling Eyes
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3538
Join date : 2014-05-12

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Cameron on 2020-06-02, 15:42

Number of times I've thought to myself "thank God, cops are here": 0.

Number of times I've thought to myself "oh shit, cops are here": incalculable.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7691
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 32
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum