Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus?? We gone?

+35
RQA
borrachone
Rick Saunders
CORNER BLITZ
y2kMgrad
NigelUno
kingstonlake
MattyFresh
gomersbro
Motown Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
MSU addict
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
Cameron
Heat Miser
aualum06
pulling69
The Pantry
Dendrobates
Nordic
AvgMSUJoe
Rocinante
Turtleneck
InTenSity
Jake from State Farm
WhiteBoyHatcher
GRR Spartan
MiamiSpartan
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
duffy munn
tGreenWay
39 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 3 Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by The Pantry Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:16 pm

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Went to work for a bit this morning to look at some equipment on our floor. Asked the plant manager about the disinfection process. Said a crew came in Saturday and went around spraying/fogging some chemical solution up in the air. He didn't know what was in it but was assured it wouldn't harm metal or other surfaces. Plant didn't smell any different this morning.

So it’s disinfected. When one of your coworkers walks in all Covided up will it stay disinfected? I also thought we were told surfaces shouldn’t worry us too much. I think your company is just fucking with you
That's why I referred to it earlier as an insurance policy, just to claim "we did something".

I was curious if they'd vaporized bleach into the air, which is corrosive to most metals and machinery.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:32 pm

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Went to work for a bit this morning to look at some equipment on our floor. Asked the plant manager about the disinfection process. Said a crew came in Saturday and went around spraying/fogging some chemical solution up in the air. He didn't know what was in it but was assured it wouldn't harm metal or other surfaces. Plant didn't smell any different this morning.

So it’s disinfected. When one of your coworkers walks in all Covided up will it stay disinfected? I also thought we were told surfaces shouldn’t worry us too much. I think your company is just fucking with you
That's why I referred to it earlier as an insurance policy, just to claim "we did something".

I was curious if they'd vaporized bleach into the air, which is corrosive to most metals and machinery.

I'd be more worried about if whatever they sprayed is corrosive to people.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

SawGreen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:24 pm

Heat Miser wrote:
The Pantry wrote:That's why I referred to it earlier as an insurance policy, just to claim "we did something".

I’m betting it’s Lysol mixed with water that some company charged an arm and a leg for and two guys three years out of high school waked in at night with some hand pump sprayers high as hell, pumped the sprayers pointed them at a few desks and machines walked out after 15 minutes and smoked more weed.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:03 pm

Heat Miser wrote:
The Pantry wrote:That's why I referred to it earlier as an insurance policy, just to claim "we did something".

haha. Was done off hours with over a day to settle.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:07 pm

DWags wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

I’m betting it’s Lysol mixed with water that some company charged an arm and a leg for and two guys three years out of high school waked in at night with some hand pump sprayers high as hell, pumped the sprayers pointed them at a few desks and machines walked out after 15 minutes and smoked more weed.
Could be.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:11 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:I thought the UV lights in the air circulation system did kill the viruses and shit...

You thought wrong.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:32 pm

Some nauseating perspective to see it laid out like this
[tw]1336472427405189122?s=19[/tw]
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:05 am

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

Yea, I think that's what any of these companies are doing. We don't know if it does anything (most likely not, as it's the airborne shit we have to worry about most), but they have to say they did something. At the very least, it could help kill other viruses.

That is one slight advantage to this disaster : masking up has prevented us from getting sick in general. I usually get sick easily, and I haven't had a sinus infection since March.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:38 am

MiamiSpartan wrote:Some nauseating perspective to see it laid out like this
I don't take anything on the internet at face value anymore. I wish this tweet had more information (#stayofftwitter), because I suspect it requires context.

How many Americans died in 2018? Apparently something on the order of 2.8 million, which works out to over 7,600 per day, unless I've forgotten how to use a calculator. Obviously, every day in 2018 wasn't the second deadliest day in American history, so there must be some caveats or qualifications at play.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:40 am

Cameron wrote:
I don't take anything on the internet at face value anymore. I wish this tweet had more information (#stayofftwitter), because I suspect it requires context.

How many Americans died in 2018? Apparently something on the order of 2.8 million, which works out to over 7,600 per day, unless I've forgotten how to use a calculator. Obviously, every day in 2018 wasn't the second deadliest day in American history, so there must be some caveats or qualifications at play.

True, the headline out of context in a literal sense. I suppose it could say "Deadliest days in history for a single event", and note that the recent days' numbers were due to covid, not overall, but I think that's obvious to anyone looking at it. It is a meme after all, so it will be simplified, but it is still sobering.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:43 am

And the madness continues..........mob rule in Idaho

One commissioner at a meeting considering a mask mandate had to leave when her 12 year old called from home and said “protestors” were banging on the home’s front door.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/12/08/idaho-mask-mandate-public-health-meeting-intense-protests/6502884002/

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:58 am

Cameron wrote:

I think the context is "outside SOP". Lots of people die everyday from auto accidents, gun violence, cancer, old age, suicide, flu, etc. Those, unfortunateley, are "normal/predictable" events on average. Throwing in another 2k+ from Covid, 9/11, Pearl Harbor, etc. is not normal. At least not yet. Who knows, maybe tCovid will become like the flu and cause x number of deaths per year on average in perpetuity.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:18 pm

Heat Miser wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I think the context is "outside SOP". Lots of people die everyday from auto accidents, gun violence, cancer, old age, suicide, flu, etc. Those, unfortunateley, are "normal/predictable" events on average. Throwing in another 2k+ from Covid, 9/11, Pearl Harbor, etc. is not normal. At least not yet. Who knows, maybe tCovid will become like the flu and cause x number of deaths per year on average in perpetuity.

If people don’t take the vaccine and snuff it the fuck out, that’s exactly what will happen. Yay us.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:34 am

For better or worse you all will be seeing more posts from me.

The powers that run the RCMB now have gone to vaporizing COVID threads because the professional trolls create new screen names, sometimes daily and flood the threads with mis-information.

When a board makes a decision that shows a troll or group of trolls can effectively censor content its time to leave.

I’m a proponent of including your COVID vaccine data on your drivers license and passports.  

I also think there will be folks who get a reaction from the first dosage of the vaccine who won’t go back for the important 2nd dose because it was good enough or  they are too busy to bother for shot#2.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:00 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:For better or worse you all will be seeing more posts from me.

The powers that run the RCMB now have gone to vaporizing COVID threads because he or more professional trolls create new screen names, sometimes daily and flood the threads with mis-information.

When a board makes a decision that shows a troll or group of trolls can effectively censor content its time to leave.

I’m a proponent of including your COVID vaccine data on your drivers license and passports.

I also great there will be folks who get a reaction from the first dosage of the vaccine who won’t go back for the important 2nd dose because it was good enough or they are too busy to bother for shot#2.

It really has gotten bad over there. I thought it was an overreaction for a while. But the trolls controlling everything just makes it all pointless.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:01 pm

First on the old board: color me surprised.

Second, I’m pretty sure I heard or read that the immunity effect doesn’t kick in until about 20 days after the second dose so that needs to be hammered into peoples heads. Also there’s going to be shortage because the trump administration chose not to guarantee more doses which they were offered multiple times.

That needs to be out there too.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:33 pm

Does anybody know about the Worldometers site? The data usually runs ahead of the normal dashboards, and I was wondering if it is a legit collection of data. For example, we have passed the 300k mark according to the site.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:33 pm

Rocinante wrote:First on the old board: color me surprised.

Second, I’m pretty sure I heard or read that the immunity effect doesn’t kick in until about 20 days after the second dose so that needs to be hammered into peoples heads. Also there’s going to be shortage because the trump administration chose not to guarantee more doses which they were offered multiple times.

That needs to be out there too.

I thought there was something that was in the Pfizer data that said the 1st dose was 50% effective 1 week after the shot and 80-85% effective 2 or 3 weeks after the first dose. I only half-caught the discussion, so maybe I misunderstood, but supposedly some people questioning whether we should give people the 2nd dose, or to give 1 dose to twice as many people so that we get more people with some immunity sooner.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:21 pm

That seems reckless. And regardless we have only guaranteed 100m doses of the Pfizer vaccine. So 50m people. And regardless of the efficacy of the other vaccines, Pfizer is the only company with the manufacturing capacity to deliver the numbers needed. And they were turned down when they offered. A horrible mistake that will again cost thousands more lives. The ineptitude in the handling of this virus had been so monumental it really boggles the mind. I don’t think I’ll be able to wrap my head around the deaths that our own government has caused for many years.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:12 pm

Rocinante wrote:That seems reckless. And regardless we have only guaranteed 100m doses of the Pfizer vaccine. So 50m people. And regardless of the efficacy of the other vaccines, Pfizer is the only company with the manufacturing capacity to deliver the numbers needed.  And they were turned down when they offered.  A horrible mistake that will again cost thousands more lives.  The ineptitude in the handling of this virus had been so monumental it really boggles the mind.  I don’t think I’ll be able to wrap my head around the deaths that our own government has caused for many years.  

Here is the problem I have with your argument Roc. You are looking at this in a vacuum. It makes for a great sound bite, but it is much more intricate than that.  The Federal government has spent billions and billions of dollars betting on the come trying to fast track a vaccine(s). Not knowing which drugs would actually work and which ones wouldn't. We also have 100M doses guaranteed from Moderna and 100M guaranteed from J&J. There are also deals with Eli Lilly and AstraZeneca. They didn't put all their eggs in one basket.  Here is a comprehensive list of money spent and deals made:

https://www.hhs.gov/coronavirus/explaining-operation-warp-speed/index.html

Pfizer in particular received $1.9B dollars in guaranteed money in July, before it was known that it would work. Thankfully it looks like this and the other gambles will pay off. But what if Phizer's drug failed trials or hits a snag down the road? That is $1.9B of sunk money 100M in sunk doses. What if they bought 300M doses at if failed? 600M doses?

We also were not part of the negotiations on know what Pfizer was asking. Or knowledge of what the federal government had on the potential success of trials from Moderna and 100M from J&J. The Pfizer drug doesn't appear to be a easy to transport as the others. Pfizer is obviously negotiating from a position of strength and you can bet they were trying to squeeze every ounce of juice from the orange. Of course they are going to say, "Hey we offered the US govt a chance to buy more (back in July when we had no idea if it was going to work)". This is also negotiation tactics.  That is just guaranteed money err doses upfront and will eventually sell way more than 100M doses to the US.

Second, wrong fucking board. These topics are more intricate than just "fucking Trump".

Last edited by Nordic on Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:19 pm

One thing that the US sure does hate is $1.9B in sunk costs given to corporate America.

To make my point more eloquently, you write about that like it’s some kind of big deal or that a few billion dollars shouldn’t be trifled away, when we do that pretty much all the time. So to answer your question of “what if the price tag of the failed test was 6 billion instead of 2 billion” ......¯\_(ツ)_/¯ if that money can only be spent when it only helps a tiny fraction of us instead of all of us then what good is it
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:21 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:One thing that the US sure does hate is $1.9B in sunk costs given to corporate America.

To make my point more eloquently, you write about that like it’s some kind of big deal or that a few billion dollars shouldn’t be trifled away, when we do that pretty much all the time. So to answer your question of “what if the price tag of the failed test was 6 billion instead of 2 billion” ......¯\_(ツ)_/¯ if that money can only be spent when it only helps a tiny fraction of us instead of all of us then what good is it

It is not even the money Travis. It is not putting all your eggs and one basket.

The US government has bought (guaranteed) at least 300M doses (probably more as there is no data on Ely and Astra). Roc is portraying like we only bought 100M does and that's it.

And again we will buy more that 300M doses.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:30 pm

I guess that’s my point. It’s not possible to put all of our eggs in a single basket. We have effectively unlimited eggs. And many baskets with which to place them. And yet we choose to hold those eggs back not cracking them until only a select few want them.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:45 pm

I think the Trump Administration passed on the purchase of another 100M doses of the Pfizer vaccince because they want to purchase those vaccines and the 100M boosters from reliable campaign contributors Johnson&Johnson and Alex Azar's Eli Lilly.

Everything with this administration is transactional.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:03 pm

Nordic wrote:
Rocinante wrote:That seems reckless. And regardless we have only guaranteed 100m doses of the Pfizer vaccine. So 50m people. And regardless of the efficacy of the other vaccines, Pfizer is the only company with the manufacturing capacity to deliver the numbers needed.  And they were turned down when they offered.  A horrible mistake that will again cost thousands more lives.  The ineptitude in the handling of this virus had been so monumental it really boggles the mind.  I don’t think I’ll be able to wrap my head around the deaths that our own government has caused for many years.  

Here is the problem I have with your argument Roc. You are looking at this in a vacuum. It makes for a great sound bite, but it is much more intricate than that.  The Federal government has spent billions and billions of dollars betting on the come trying to fast track a vaccine(s). Not knowing which drugs would actually work and which ones wouldn't. We also have 100M doses guaranteed from Moderna and 100M guaranteed from J&J. There are also deals with Eli Lilly and AstraZeneca. They didn't put all their eggs in one basket.  Here is a comprehensive list of money spent and deals made:

https://www.hhs.gov/coronavirus/explaining-operation-warp-speed/index.html

Pfizer in particular received $1.9B dollars in guaranteed money in July, before it was known that it would work. Thankfully it looks like this and the other gambles will pay off. But what if Phizer's drug failed trials or hits a snag down the road? That is $1.9B of sunk money 100M in sunk doses. What if they bought 300M doses at if failed? 600M doses?

We also were not part of the negotiations on know what Pfizer was asking. Or knowledge of what the federal government had on the potential success of trials from Moderna and 100M from J&J. The Pfizer drug doesn't appear to be a easy to transport as the others. Pfizer is obviously negotiating from a position of strength and you can bet they were trying to squeeze every ounce of juice from the orange. Of course they are going to say, "Hey we offered the US govt a chance to buy more (back in July when we had no idea if it was going to work)". This is also negotiation tactics.  That is just guaranteed money err doses upfront and will eventually sell way more than 100M doses to the US.

Second, wrong fucking board. These topics are more intricate than just "fucking Trump".

I never even said his name. And 1. The administration was offered a second and I believe a third time an extra100m after the trials were complete and still turned it down. And 2. If you’re putting eggs in baskets, you put the most eggs in the biggest basket. It’s a failure. It means longer until people get vaccinated and it means more death. Reality doesn’t have a bias.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:16 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I guess that’s my point. It’s not possible to put all of our eggs in a single basket. We have effectively unlimited eggs. And many baskets with which to place them. And yet we choose to hold those eggs back not cracking them until only a select few want them.

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:45 pm

Here’s the statement from Scott Gottleib re: the offering of more doses after the efficacy was apparent.

https://www.axios.com/pfizer-vaccine-trump-administration-gottlieb-161b9da7-d81b-40c4-8689-5a800090c91a.html
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:47 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I guess that’s my point. It’s not possible to put all of our eggs in a single basket. We have effectively unlimited eggs. And many baskets with which to place them. And yet we choose to hold those eggs back not cracking them until only a select few want them.

Egg is a weird word.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:52 pm

Travis is a good egg.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:22 pm

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 3 Coomen10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:30 pm

Rocinante wrote:
I never even said his name.  And 1. The administration was offered a second and I believe a third time an extra100m after the trials were complete and still turned it down. And 2. If you’re putting eggs in baskets, you put the most eggs in the biggest basket.  It’s a failure. It means longer until people get vaccinated and it means more death.  Reality doesn’t have a bias. 

Roc wrote:Also there’s going to be shortage because the trump administration 
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:35 pm

Rocinante wrote:Here’s the statement from Scott Gottleib re: the offering of more doses after the efficacy was apparent.  

https://www.axios.com/pfizer-vaccine-trump-administration-gottlieb-161b9da7-d81b-40c4-8689-5a800090c91a.html

"last summer" is a key piece of context missing. Isn't the Moderna vaccine supposed to be better (more portable, better success rate, possibly fewer doseage)? I could be mixing it up with Astra. Anyway. Eggs. Easter baskets.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:40 pm

The Pantry wrote:Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 3 Coomen10

lol!

I don't know much on the vaccine, but I do know the distribution of it is going to replace Trump in the news cycle. It is going to be like soccer moms on Facebook when school is canceled for a snow day. Everyone is going to be an expert on driving a bus in the snow.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:45 pm

Nordic wrote:
Rocinante wrote:
I never even said his name.  And 1. The administration was offered a second and I believe a third time an extra100m after the trials were complete and still turned it down. And 2. If you’re putting eggs in baskets, you put the most eggs in the biggest basket.  It’s a failure. It means longer until people get vaccinated and it means more death.  Reality doesn’t have a bias. 

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 3 1494614055 Like trying to rationalize with a tornado.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:54 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:I think the Trump Administration passed on the purchase of another 100M doses of the Pfizer vaccince because they want to purchase those vaccines and the 100M boosters from reliable campaign contributors Johnson&Johnson and Alex Azar's Eli Lilly.

Everything with this administration is transactional.
sounds about right for pro-life christians..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:05 pm

So, you guys won and still can't restrict your political/religious comments to tBin? Could be a turnoff for folks leaving TOB (per GRR) and thinking of coming here.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:20 pm

Nordic wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

That’s a previous post so good job. Anyway. It is his administration. And it doesn’t change the facts which are I’m right and you’re still giving the benefit of the doubt to complete morons.

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:25 pm

Nordic wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Here’s the statement from Scott Gottleib re: the offering of more doses after the efficacy was apparent.  

"last summer" is a key piece of context missing. Isn't the Moderna vaccine supposed to be better (more portable, better success rate, possibly fewer doseage)? I could be mixing it up with Astra. Anyway. Eggs. Easter baskets.

What are you taking about? One is proven and was offered multiple times to the administration AFTER it was proven. But you think it’s logical to go with a smaller company with less manufacturing capacity and without verified results because... why? Some eggs and baskets analogy? You’re killing me here. It was a failure. And we’re losing 3000 people a day. Failure after failure after failure. It has nothing to do with who’s in the White House excepting that that person put a bunch of idiots in charge and they prove it every day at the cost of American lives. Christ man.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:32 pm

Rocinante wrote:
Nordic wrote:

What are you taking about?  One is proven and was offered multiple times to the administration AFTER it was proven. But you think it’s logical to go with a smaller company with less manufacturing capacity and without verified results because... why?  Some eggs and baskets analogy?  You’re killing me here.  It was a failure.  And we’re losing 3000 people a day.  Failure after failure after failure.  It has nothing to do with who’s in the White House excepting that that person put a bunch of idiots in charge and they prove it every day at the cost of American lives.  Christ man.

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 3 Tenor
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:34 pm

The Pantry wrote:So, you guys won and still can't restrict your political/religious comments to tBin? Could be a turnoff for folks leaving TOB (per GRR) and thinking of coming here.

I think we stopped giving a fuck about that circa 2015 pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next