Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

+33
Jake from State Farm
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
Nordic
Trapper Gus
GRR Spartan
J T
tGreenWay
Pervis Muldoon
Motown Spartan
MiamiSpartan
Cameron
InTenSity
AvgMSUJoe
I.B. Fine
amiahtfrazier
Travis of the Cosmos
Bert Savoy
Heat Miser
MrMojoRisin
Dendrobates
Rocinante
kingstonlake
Bill Cain
SawGreen
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
aualum06
CORNER BLITZ
StylesGShmooth
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
37 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 3 Empty Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-01-18, 08:38

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I haven't watched anything good recently. tWife got me watching the masked singer for fuck's sake. Help!

Alexei Navalny has balls of steel for going back to Russia yesterday, but yours are balls of titanium for admitting that on the internet.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 3 Empty Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-01-18, 08:48

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I haven't watched anything good recently. tWife got me watching the masked singer for fuck's sake. Help!
I just started Peaky Blinders (like 5 seasons on netflix). Not sure how missed it before now. Crime gangster drama with a pretty good soundtrack.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-01-18, 08:49

Pylon, have you cranked through all of the amazon originals on prime?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-18, 08:58

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Alexei Navalny has balls of steel for going back to Russia yesterday, but yours are balls of titanium for admitting that on the internet.

Read up a few posts. I do a deep dive on the 1st season.

LOL... forgot I spoilered it. I'm a moron.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-18, 09:09

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Pylon, have you cranked through all of the amazon originals on prime?

Nope. What's good?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-01-18, 09:34

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:Pylon, have you cranked through all of the amazon originals on prime?

Nope. What's good?

Bosch. If you haven't gotten into it already.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-01-18, 11:04

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Nope. What's good?
All of it.
You probably have hundreds of hours of good tv waiting for you.
I suppose it depends on what you like... Crime dramas, Sneaky Pete and Goliath... Superhero, The Boys... Comedy, Mrs Malisel and Fleabag... Sci-fi, The Expanse. I really like Patriot which only lasted like 3 seasons, but worth your time.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-18, 11:13

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Nope. What's good?
All of it.
You probably have hundreds of hours of good tv waiting for you.
I suppose it depends on what you like... Crime dramas, Sneaky Pete and Goliath... Superhero, The Boys... Comedy, Mrs Malisel and Fleabag... Sci-fi, The Expanse. I really like Patriot which only lasted like 3 seasons, but worth your time.

I have watched The Boys and it's excellent.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2021-01-18, 21:15

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Night stalker.
The wife and I started that, but it just seemed like a listing of horrible shit the psycho did. Depressing and gross.
I didn't realize who it was about. Yes, there are a lot of crime scenes, but I think it was pretty good overall.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-21, 12:20

Halt and Catch Fire was a totally underrated show. Watching it again on Netflix. It's damn good. Also, and I'm sorry Floyd, but I can't help but think you're one of these characters.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-01-21, 20:55

Always meant to watch Fringe. Finally started. It’s dumb fun.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-01-21, 21:13

Rocinante wrote:Always meant to watch Fringe. Finally started. It’s dumb fun.

First couple seasons were fun. Got real dumb around season 3-4.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-01-21, 23:20

Trailer Park Boys Jail on the Swearnet app. I think it's better than the animated series was, but still just a shell of what TPB use to be. But I imagine this is probably the best they could afford to do with Netflix not renewing them.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-01-22, 07:20

Turtleneck wrote:Halt and Catch Fire was a totally underrated show. Watching it again on Netflix. It's damn good. Also, and I'm sorry Floyd, but I can't help but think you're one of these characters.

I'm not even one billionth nerd of those nerds.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-22, 11:31

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Halt and Catch Fire was a totally underrated show. Watching it again on Netflix. It's damn good. Also, and I'm sorry Floyd, but I can't help but think you're one of these characters.

But I'm pretty sure this is you, Floyd.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 3 Hqdefault
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-01-22, 11:43

Turtleneck wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 3 Hqdefault

I haven't had that stache in 15 years.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2021-01-22, 11:59

I think it was Styles who recommended Kingdom. I'm on the last episode of S1 and enjoying it. I have to remember not to look at my phone, or I get a little behind because I miss some of the subtitles.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-22, 12:09

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I haven't had that stache in 15 years.

I knew it!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-01-22, 20:27

Anyone watching WandaVision? Watching E3 now....

Shit is weird.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-01-22, 22:50

InTenSity wrote:I think it was Styles who recommended Kingdom. I'm on the last episode of S1 and enjoying it. I have to remember not to look at my phone, or I get a little behind because I miss some of the subtitles.

Who is Styles?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-22, 23:43

tGreenWay wrote:
InTenSity wrote:I think it was Styles who recommended Kingdom. I'm on the last episode of S1 and enjoying it. I have to remember not to look at my phone, or I get a little behind because I miss some of the subtitles.

Who is Styles?

Umm, StylesGShmooth.

Jesus, GreenWay, before worrying about being the creepy welcome wagon for new posters, maybe learn who the ones are that have already been here, and tRCMB before that, for years.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That, Turtleneck and CheesySpartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2021-01-23, 01:01

tGreenWay wrote:

Who is Styles?

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 3 Source
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-01-23, 08:54

It's like if you didn't get into a DSF with a poster within the last month that they don't even exist, and it's just hurtful. Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 3 4177874726
Some of us are sensitive.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-01-27, 12:09

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
I just started Peaky Blinders (like 5 seasons on netflix). Not sure how missed it before now. Crime gangster drama with a pretty good soundtrack.
Peaky Blinders is worthy.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-01-27, 13:05

Finally started watching Letterkenny full episodes instead of just clips on YouTube. Pickings are getting thin guys. The pandemic is finally taking its real toll. Not half a million dead, no new shows.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-01-27, 20:52

Rocinante wrote: Pickings are getting thin guys. The pandemic is finally taking its real toll. Not half a million dead, no new shows.
The struggle is real. Anyone have any "found" gems?

The wife and I started "The Americans" on prime. Mid season 1, meh, Ok.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-01-27, 20:54

Spycraft on Netflix is a good docuseries.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-01-27, 20:55

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Rocinante wrote: Pickings are getting thin guys. The pandemic is finally taking its real toll. Not half a million dead, no new shows.

I'll be surprised if you're still saying meh in a couple more seasons.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-01-27, 21:12

Just started a half-hour comedy that lasted all of two seasons back in 2009/10 called Party Down. It’s about a bunch of people who want to be or were actors/screen writers/comedians, but havent made it (or in one case, made it back) yet. They’re all working as caterers in LA.
Only watched 3 episodes so far, but it’s funny.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-01-27, 21:16

Hey Styles, my apologies for my old man brain fart. I think it’s because I’ve never seen anyone post just your first name. It’s usually your entire screen name. Anyway, I’m sorry.

Meanwhile, to the others who piped up in response to my lame inquiry: You fucks can fucking go fuck yourselves, fuckers.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-01-27, 22:09

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

I watched all the way to the last season and never finished it. I liked it a lot though.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-01-27, 22:33

What up with Utopia?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-01-27, 23:57

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:What up with Utopia?

It’s a lot better than Dystopia.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-01-28, 00:06

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-01-28, 00:07

Wbh all over that one. You watching the dubs bro
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-01-28, 09:13

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:What up with Utopia?
It was good and probably worth it if you are scrounging, but they already announced no season 2 which is weird.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-01-28, 15:25

The American version is good. The British version is boring.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2021-01-29, 01:07

Utopia started off intriguing. No spoilers, but that was a bold move early on. Then it kinda petered off and just plodded along.

Also, no season 2? Makes it even worse.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-02-04, 14:31

Resident Alien on SyFy is surprisingly really good!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-02-04, 14:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:-1.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 3 1494614055
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next