Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..

+15
GRR Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Motown Spartan
AvgMSUJoe
RQA
Bredo Morstoel
DWags
duffy munn
Jake from State Farm
MiamiSpartan
kingstonlake
Trapper Gus
NumbersDude
Robert J Sakimano
19 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..  Empty Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 9:55

thoughts and prayers to gun owners during this difficult time.

sounds like a coordinated thing. Some explosives, as well.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..  Empty Re: Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..

Post by NumbersDude Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 11:32

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10711479/NYPD-searching-man-gas-mask-rush-hour-explosion-shooting.html
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..  Empty Re: Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..

Post by Trapper Gus Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 11:57

Sadly just another routine day of violent crime due to a huge fetish for guns in this country.

Of course the number one victims of this are middle aged white men. (Suicides)
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 12:11

It took me two weeks to find the car I wanted.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 12:17

Trapper Gus wrote:Sadly just another routine day of violent crime due to a huge fetish for guns in this country.

From the photos of this incident it appears that many of the victims are asian. Another odd thing about the injuries reported and posted: seems to be injuries to the lower extremities. Compounded by the reports of the attacker using smoke bombs-
My guess is that there might not have been a gun used and the injuries were caused by the smoke devices detonating causing lower extremity injuries.
The suspect was described wearing an MTA vest and gas mask.
Its easy to blame weapons used but the reason is why people carry out acts of violence against innocent people.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 12:31

NumbersDude wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:Sadly just another routine day of violent crime due to a huge fetish for guns in this country.

From the photos of this incident it appears that many of the victims are asian. Another odd thing about the injuries reported and posted: seems to be injuries to the lower extremities. Compounded by the reports of the attacker using smoke bombs-
My guess is that there might not have been a gun used and the injuries were caused by the smoke devices detonating causing lower extremity injuries.
Its easy to blame weapons used but the reason is why people carry out acts of violence against innocent people.

So paramedics and medical professionals can't identify the difference between gunshot wounds and shrapnel wounds?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 12:59

I didn't realize there was a constitutional right to shoot people. Thanks for informing me of that Bob. Now excuse me while I go find my guns, I've got some business to take care of.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Bredo Morstoel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 13:22

Jake from State Farm wrote:I didn't realize there was a constitutional right to shoot people. Thanks for informing me of that Bob. Now excuse me while I go find my guns, I've got some business to take care of.
don't thank me.. you can thank the "pro-life" GOP and the NRA - America's Terrorist Organization.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 14:12

MiamiSpartan wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

So paramedics and medical professionals can't identify the difference between gunshot wounds and shrapnel wounds?

Looking at the photos of the injured some of them do not look like gunshot wounds. The photos shown are more indicative of blast injuries.

But with that being said, what matters more? They type of weapons used in the crime? Or preventing criminal action?
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 14:51

kingstonlake wrote:It took me two weeks to find the car I wanted.

Seems like a short time in the current market
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 14:54

NumbersDude wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Looking at the photos of the injured some of them do not look like gunshot wounds. The photos shown are more indicative of blast injuries.

But with that being said, what matters more? They type of weapons used in the crime? Or preventing criminal action?

Reportedly gun shot wounds via the updates to the link you provided.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 15:23

Trapper Gus wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

Reportedly gun shot wounds via the updates to the link you provided.

I could easily be wrong. Usually the initial reports are not completely accurate.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 15:42

The FDNY said 10 people were shot (as of a couple of hours ago). It isn't like it is random people claiming this.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude Wed 13 Apr 2022 - 6:20

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10713233/NYPD-releases-image-person-Brooklyn-subway-shooting.html

NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed 13 Apr 2022 - 7:57

MiamiSpartan wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

Number Dude will always defend his right to have a grenade launcher. It supersedes human life
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 13 Apr 2022 - 7:58

I’m old enough to remember when an event like this would so shock us it would be on a news cycle for a week. Now, a slap to the face lasts longer on the news.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, duffy munn and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed 13 Apr 2022 - 7:59

tNYT wrote:Road rage killings in the U.S. have exploded over the past year. “Now instead of throwing up the finger, they’re pulling out the gun and shooting,” the mayor of Houston said.

Tell me again how the fetish about guns is a good thing.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed 13 Apr 2022 - 8:30

Trapper Gus wrote:
tNYT wrote:Road rage killings in the U.S. have exploded over the past year. “Now instead of throwing up the finger, they’re pulling out the gun and shooting,” the mayor of Houston said.

This is why I NEVER flip people off while driving. You just never know who's packing so I assume everyone is. I do, however, flip people off below the window so they can't see it. But I know.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 13 Apr 2022 - 8:34

Trapper Gus wrote:

So if I’m mad someone cut me off and I shoot him, won’t him being dead in a car in front of me cause a bigger delay?

I don’t think people are thinking clearly here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn, Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude Wed 13 Apr 2022 - 9:01

duffy munn wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Number Dude will always defend his right to have a grenade launcher. It supersedes human life

Who are you? I have no idea who you are- sounds like a muffy post.

You demonize objects instead of actions.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude Wed 13 Apr 2022 - 9:03

DWags wrote:I’m old enough to remember when an event like this would so shock us it would be on a news cycle for a week. Now, a slap to the face lasts longer on the news.

This one wont last that long because it does not fit the media narrative for a mass shooter, yet he is still not apprehended.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 13 Apr 2022 - 9:07

so it doesn't sound like there were casualties? and, while terrifying, no 'life threatening' injuries?

(I haven't kept up with it since the story broke yesterday.. so, forgive me if I'm wrong).

if so, pretty amazing, but DWags is right - this is just typical American stuff now. Baseball, hot dogs, apple pie and mass shootings. Basically the GOP/NRA dream.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed 13 Apr 2022 - 9:25

10 people died ...
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed 13 Apr 2022 - 9:27

NumbersDude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Who are you? I have no idea who you are- sounds like a muffy post.

You demonize objects instead of actions.

Just to be clear, I am against this poor 2nd interpertation as a matter of national policy, so we are talking about ideas, not objects.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed 13 Apr 2022 - 9:36

NumbersDude wrote:
DWags wrote:I’m old enough to remember when an event like this would so shock us it would be on a news cycle for a week. Now, a slap to the face lasts longer on the news.

This one wont last that long because it does not fit the media narrative for a mass shooter, yet he is still not apprehended.

Yeah this one will disappear from the news cycle after a few days just like most. Until the next one which is likely weeks ( if not days or hours) away.

The most important thing though is the NRA and the 2nd amendment.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed 13 Apr 2022 - 10:14

Trapper Gus wrote:10 people died ...

Say what, now? You're off by 10 (and it isn't 20) Or is there a joke that went over my head. No one has died.

I'm reminded of a line from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: "I said NO camels, that's 4 camels. Can't you count?"
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed 13 Apr 2022 - 10:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so it doesn't sound like there were casualties? and, while terrifying, no 'life threatening' injuries?

(I haven't kept up with it since the story broke yesterday.. so, forgive me if I'm wrong).

if so, pretty amazing, but DWags is right - this is just typical American stuff now. Baseball, hot dogs, apple pie and mass shootings. Basically the GOP/NRA dream.

FWIW, the term "casualties" typically refers to killed or wounded. In a military context (which this isn't), it also includes missing and captured (I think Ukraine has been releasing number of Russian casualties which is why it they claim 20,000 Russian "losses"). So there were quite a few casualties.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed 13 Apr 2022 - 11:28

MiamiSpartan wrote:

Say what, now? You're off by 10 (and it isn't 20) Or is there a joke that went over my head. No one has died.

I'm reminded of a line from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: "I said NO camels, that's 4 camels. Can't you count?"

Yes I am, not as up on this as I thought.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 13 Apr 2022 - 11:30

haven't heard that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 13 Apr 2022 - 11:31

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so it doesn't sound like there were casualties? and, while terrifying, no 'life threatening' injuries?

FWIW, the term "casualties" typically refers to killed or wounded.  In a military context (which this isn't), it also includes missing and captured (I think Ukraine has been releasing number of Russian casualties which is why it they claim 20,000 Russian "losses").  So there were quite a few casualties.  
Thanks - I didn't serve in the military so I don't know words, definitions, etc.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 13 Apr 2022 - 11:34

my buddy BJ and his band, out of the great state of North Carolina, singin' about "Casualties".  Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..  969504605

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel Thu 14 Apr 2022 - 19:41

Trapper Gus wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Don’t let facts get in the way of a good narrative.
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA Thu 14 Apr 2022 - 23:39

Trapper Gus wrote:

Maybe some similar self-reflection regarding your posting on other topics would be helpful to the board?
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Bredo Morstoel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 15 Apr 2022 - 8:49

Trapper Gus wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

as long as you know that 'pro-life' republican christians need mass shootings to perpetuate their sad, pathetic existence, you're okay.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Fri 15 Apr 2022 - 9:06

Bredo Morstoel wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

The fog of war, dude.

Someone admits they were wrong and the peanut gallary attacks due to the admission. You and RQA, and no one should wish to be lumped together with him, should check yourselves and show some class.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel Fri 15 Apr 2022 - 10:02

Trapper Gus wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:

The fog of war, dude.

Someone admits they were wrong and the peanut gallary attacks due to the admission. You and RQA, and no one should wish to be lumped together with him, should check yourselves and show some class.

LOL. Don’t be so crabby, Trap. Just take the “L” and move on.
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Fri 15 Apr 2022 - 10:11

Bredo Morstoel wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

The fog of war, dude.

Someone admits they were wrong and the peanut gallary attacks due to the admission.  You and RQA, and no one should wish to be lumped together with him, should check yourselves and show some class.

LOL.  Don’t be so crabby, Trap.  Just take the “L” and move on.

Sorry, I just want credit for my honesty, I forget that unlike the christian ideal you kids aren"t into that.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel Fri 15 Apr 2022 - 11:34

Trapper Gus wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:

LOL.  Don’t be so crabby, Trap.  Just take the “L” and move on.

Sorry, I just want credit for my honesty, I forget that unlike the christian ideal you kids aren"t into that.

Yes you were honest in admitting that your hate boner for firearms got in the way of actual facts.

Congrats.
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 15 Apr 2022 - 12:47

Bredo Morstoel wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Yes you were honest in admitting that your hate boner for firearms got in the way of actual facts.

Congrats.

I think I can be marked down as a person who doesn’t hate firearms. But I also think you can very easily mark me down as a guy who hates the fact that the people most attracted to them and the people who defend the ability to pick them up with ease, and the people who scream “second amendment rights!” while we’re trying to figure out a way to wrap our arms around this, are some of the biggest pussies I know and I’m assuming have the smallest penises. I’m also guessing these same people if they ever had to get into a fire fight, or grab a gun in their house to defend themselves would not only shit their pants but most likely shoot themselves in the foot or a family member.

I grew up in northern Michigan, where, if November 15 fell on a Friday we just didn’t have school. Most of my friends have closets full of guns. They’re also pretty bad ass people who I wouldn’t want to fuck with in a fight. They use firearms as tools, not as penis enhancements.  What gets me, is most of them think the second amendment nuts  are fucking crazy snowflakes also.

So yeah, mark me down as not hating firearms, but hating the assholes who love them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn and Bredo Morstoel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri 15 Apr 2022 - 13:45

DWags wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:

Congrats.

I think I can be marked down as a person who doesn’t hate firearms. But I also think you can very easily mark me down as a guy who hates the fact that the people most attracted to them and the people who defend the ability to pick them up with ease, and the people who scream “second amendment rights!” while we’re trying to figure out a way to wrap our arms around this, are some of the biggest pussies I know and I’m assuming have the smallest penises. I’m also guessing these same people if they ever had to get into a fire fight, or grab a gun in their house to defend themselves would not only shit their pants but most likely shoot themselves in the foot or a family member.

I grew up in northern Michigan, where, if November 15 fell on a Friday we just didn’t have school. Most of my friends have closets full of guns. They’re also pretty bad ass people who I wouldn’t want to fuck with in a fight. They use firearms as tools, not as penis enhancements.  What gets me, is most of them think the second amendment nuts  are fucking crazy snowflakes also.

So yeah, mark me down as not hating firearms, but hating the assholes who love them.

Spot fucking on
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next