Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..

+15
GRR Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Motown Spartan
AvgMSUJoe
RQA
Bredo Morstoel
DWags
duffy munn
Jake from State Farm
MiamiSpartan
kingstonlake
Trapper Gus
NumbersDude
Robert J Sakimano
19 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..  - Page 6 Empty Re: Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..

Post by DWags 2022-04-20, 22:12

NumbersDude wrote:
DWags wrote:

This post is confusing in that I don’t know if it’s ironic or self aware. Either way.

Teach Peace. Even on a message board.
Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..  - Page 6 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5igzaggg7233qm3i6kit2e0bosrqjjpi1tmdv88y9&rid=200

Hopefully. Hopefully. .
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..  - Page 6 Empty Re: Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..

Post by NigelUno 2022-04-20, 22:19

Bredo Morstoel wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Yes you are, with no "/s"

Grow up already

I am one of the most level headed posters here. We come across a couple of topics where I don't tow the liberal circle jerk party line and I need to grow up? Fuck you.

There ya go!

Angry guy with guns is a much better schtick.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-04-21, 06:11

Billy Bad Ass playing his own hero murders wrong man

Just a law abiding, legal gun owner exercising his second amendment right by hunting down someone that maybe threatened him only to murder the wrong person.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-04-21, 07:43

Bredo Morstoel wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Grow up already

I am one of the most level headed posters here.  We come across a couple of topics where I don't tow the liberal circle jerk party line and I need to grow up?  Fuck you.  

While you can be level headed you are way too quick to accuse others of attitudes you are exhibiting yourself.

Once you go there others have the choice of ignoring your posts or pointing out your hypocrisy, which is why you should never go there.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2022-04-21, 08:44; edited 2 times in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-04-21, 07:57

Bredo Morstoel wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Grow up already

I am one of the most level headed posters here. We come across a couple of topics where I don't tow the liberal circle jerk party line and I need to grow up? Fuck you.

Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..  - Page 6 502811600
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-21, 08:37

duffy munn wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:

Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..  - Page 6 502811600

“Not Here” muffy
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-04-21, 08:54

NumbersDude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

“Not Here” muffy

We can laugh at people here bro
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2022-04-21, 19:37

duffy munn wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

“Not Here” muffy

We can laugh at people here bro

True. I do it all the time.
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

NumbersDude likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6