Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..

+15
GRR Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Motown Spartan
AvgMSUJoe
RQA
Bredo Morstoel
DWags
duffy munn
Jake from State Farm
MiamiSpartan
kingstonlake
Trapper Gus
NumbersDude
Robert J Sakimano
19 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..

Post by NumbersDude Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:05 am

DWags wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:

Yes you were honest in admitting that your hate boner for firearms got in the way of actual facts.

Congrats.

I think I can be marked down as a person who doesn’t hate firearms. But I also think you can very easily mark me down as a guy who hates the fact that the people most attracted to them and the people who defend the ability to pick them up with ease, and the people who scream “second amendment rights!” while we’re trying to figure out a way to wrap our arms around this, are some of the biggest pussies I know and I’m assuming have the smallest penises. I’m also guessing these same people if they ever had to get into a fire fight, or grab a gun in their house to defend themselves would not only shit their pants but most likely shoot themselves in the foot or a family member.

I grew up in northern Michigan, where, if November 15 fell on a Friday we just didn’t have school. Most of my friends have closets full of guns. They’re also pretty bad ass people who I wouldn’t want to fuck with in a fight. They use firearms as tools, not as penis enhancements.  What gets me, is most of them think the second amendment nuts  are fucking crazy snowflakes also.

So yeah, mark me down as not hating firearms, but hating the assholes who love them.

So its political affiliation not guns. But since your perception of certain gun owners fall into a political party your distain of guns is amplified.
Reading post like this is fascinating and interesting. A lot of underlying anger towards people.
Getting back at the thread topic, I don’t think the man that was responsible for this shooting falls under the category of people you describe in your post.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Bredo Morstoel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..

Post by DWags Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:12 am

NumbersDude wrote:
DWags wrote:

I think I can be marked down as a person who doesn’t hate firearms. But I also think you can very easily mark me down as a guy who hates the fact that the people most attracted to them and the people who defend the ability to pick them up with ease, and the people who scream “second amendment rights!” while we’re trying to figure out a way to wrap our arms around this, are some of the biggest pussies I know and I’m assuming have the smallest penises. I’m also guessing these same people if they ever had to get into a fire fight, or grab a gun in their house to defend themselves would not only shit their pants but most likely shoot themselves in the foot or a family member.

I grew up in northern Michigan, where, if November 15 fell on a Friday we just didn’t have school. Most of my friends have closets full of guns. They’re also pretty bad ass people who I wouldn’t want to fuck with in a fight. They use firearms as tools, not as penis enhancements.  What gets me, is most of them think the second amendment nuts  are fucking crazy snowflakes also.

So yeah, mark me down as not hating firearms, but hating the assholes who love them.

So its political affiliation not guns. But since your perception of certain gun owners fall into a political party your distain of guns is amplified.
  Reading post like this is fascinating and interesting. A lot of underlying anger towards people.
  Getting back at the thread topic, I don’t think the man that was responsible for this shooting falls under the category of people you describe in your post.

Only gun owners I spoke of I didn’t put into a political party.  Not one.  Didn’t mention a libertarian republican or democrat.  Didn’t say or guess at any political party any of my friends from up north were in or a part of or if they even vote.  

There are gun owners and there are asshole pussies who hide behind them and use them as ED medicine.

So, if the shoe fits.  

Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..  - Page 2 502811600

Bang bang.  Merica.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and duffy munn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:28 am

The little box the political types put gun owners in is crazy. I was raised in a family of hunters, one crazy uncle is the only right wing goofball "nra guy", the rest were hunters who didn't care about cop killer bullets or registration of legal guns, etc.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Bredo Morstoel and NumbersDude like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:18 am

NumbersDude wrote:
DWags wrote:

I figured you would respond when Dwags basically described you. Now get out there a launch a few grenades.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:58 am

duffy munn wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

I figured you would respond when Dwags basically described you. Now get out there a launch a few grenades.

Is this the guy that draws penises? Hmmmmm Let’s break this down: draws a male organ and likes big bang bang guns. I am no psychiatrist, but I imagine one would have a field day with that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:22 am

DWags wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

Only gun owners I spoke of I didn’t put into a political party.  Not one.  Didn’t mention a libertarian republican or democrat.  Didn’t say or guess at any political party any of my friends from up north were in or a part of or if they even vote.  

There are gun owners and there are asshole pussies who hide behind them and use them as ED medicine.

So, if the shoe fits.  

Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..  - Page 2 502811600

Bang bang.  Merica.

Silly and yet childish post. I suppose I struck a nerve.
Lets see. “Gun owners I know are hunters and badasses” the rest are small dong mall cops.
Who cares about penis size? You sure seem to. Read your post again. Thats labeling millions of Americans because of guns.
People own guns for various reasons, do you know all of them? What about female gun owners? Stereotyping people doesn't always work out.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:26 am

NumbersDude wrote:
DWags wrote:

So, if the shoe fits.  

Bang bang.  Merica.

Lets see. “Gun owners I know are hunters and badasses” the rest are small dong mall cops.
Who cares about penis size? You sure seem to. Read your post again. Thats labeling millions of Americans because of guns.
People own guns for various reasons, do you know all of them? What about female gun owners? Stereotyping people doesn't always work out.

In this case stereotyping is spot on and it's why your upset. Now go take inventory of your arsenal.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:38 am

duffy munn wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

In this case stereotyping is spot on and it's why your upset. Now go take inventory of your arsenal.

You know nothing of me muffy. And if you actually read my post you would actually be more enlightened. Lol.
Muffy you furiously try to stereotype people you don’t like. You are a classic victim of mass media and on certain websites mob mentality. But you tend to be a follower and latcher on.
Both sides of the flawed 2 party system fall for the media manipulation, you are a classic example on this page.
And of course just for you a gif. Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..  - Page 2 200.gif?cid=ddb306a59o6d97qu31z1813nirnsz5tzb9563xuoswk49drs&rid=200
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:58 am

NumbersDude wrote:
DWags wrote:

So, if the shoe fits.  

Bang bang.  Merica.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:00 am

DWags wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

If you don’t want to engage in discussion and want to sling out insults about schlongs thats ok too. Made you rethink what you wrote didnt it.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:06 am

DWags wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:

Yes you were honest in admitting that your hate boner for firearms got in the way of actual facts.

Congrats.

You are equating guns to masculinity. Read your post.
Badasses that you know? Guns in a firefight?
Guns do not equal masculinity but your multiple post indicate that you do. Thats fine and not accurate. You can have whatever opinion you want.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:06 pm

[quote="NumbersDude"][quote="duffy munn"]

Well I do know things about you based upon what your share. Tell me if any of this is inaccurate.

You have an arsenal of weapons. Including a grenade launcher. You like to shape your ammo into dongs to "get" message board posters

You are obsessed with dongs and shape your food into penis's. Then you take pics and post them on message boards. Unless your dining alone, your companions have to wonder WTF you are doing.

You like to keep 200k in cash in your home.

You have a place in Mexico, an avocado orchard and Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..  - Page 2 1494614055 a beach house.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:02 pm

[quote="duffy munn"][quote="NumbersDude"]

Those are all material things. The pecker art is a joke, an extremely effective and quite hilarious joke that has really impacted some sensitive people.
I actually hate the corrupt NRA and Wayne Leperre. They should not be allowed to lobby any politicians.
I am at my “orchard” -its called a grove by the way now but will be back at the beach later today- you have any special request?
Did you like my hotdog in the sand? Thats an added touch. You also forgot the place in AZ where I enjoy the desert where I set off fireworks which you hate so much.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:40 pm

After seeing the predictable death-starved responses in this thread from insecure, fragile patriots, you now know why in the very first post I wished thoughts and prayers for gun owners during this difficult time.

They're so easy to read.. it's sad and pathetic but it's the world we live in when gullible Americans are so easily manipulated by politicians and the mainstream media.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:43 pm

So the liberals don't like the police, but they don't like guns, either.

What the heck are you guys doing to defend yourselves and loved ones? Whatchyou gonna do when the bad men come for you?
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:48 pm

Bredo Morstoel wrote:So the liberals don't like the police, but they don't like guns, either.

What the heck are you guys doing to defend yourselves and loved ones? Whatchyou gonna do when the bad men come for you?

1. Police are needed and they should be funded. The assholes in their department should be weeded out. The dumb traditions like you have to capture your Man by using a gun needed to be dropped.

2. Guns are fine. The ease in which you can get one, the lackadaisical job that we do policing them, and the assholes who love them somehow need to be reeled in.

Most of America is in that box.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:51 pm

DWags wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:So the liberals don't like the police, but they don't like guns, either.

What the heck are you guys doing to defend yourselves and loved ones?  Whatchyou gonna do when the bad men come for you?

1. Police are needed and they should be funded. The assholes in their department should be weeded out. The dumb traditions like you have to capture your Man by using a gun needed to be dropped.

2.  Guns are fine. The ease in which you can get one, the lackadaisical job that we do policing them, and the assholes who love them somehow need to be reeled in.  

then there's the "pro-police" GOP beating US Capitol officers with their Confederate flags.

They're only really "pro-police" when the police are murdering unarmed black people.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:57 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

2.  Guns are fine. The ease in which you can get one, the lackadaisical job that we do policing them, and the assholes who love them somehow need to be reeled in.  

then there's the "pro-police" GOP beating US Capitol officers with their Confederate flags.

They're only really "pro-police" when the police are murdering unarmed black people.

I believe most of who is left in the GOP are narrow minded racist assholes. And not one of them would guys like Trump actually want near him or to hang out at mio larga with him.

But just in case there is a chance one wants true discourse.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:09 pm

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I believe most of who is left in the GOP are narrow minded racist assholes. And not one of them would guys like Trump actually want near him or to hang out at mio larga with him.

But just in case there is a chance one wants true discourse.
they've allowed a pathetic piece of human christian trash who lives in some gold-plated house dupe them into believing he's a "man of the people" simply because he, too, is a racist, bigoted hated-filled misogynist.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:01 pm

DWags wrote:

2. Guns are fine. The ease in which you can get one, the lackadaisical job that we do policing them, and the assholes who love them somehow need to be reeled in.

Who should have guns?
Who decides who should have guns?
What type of guns should be allowed to be owned?

Only hunters? Only people who pass background test? Only people with firearms training? What would that criteria be?

NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:05 pm

NumbersDude wrote:
DWags wrote:

Who should have guns?
Who decides who should have guns?
What type of guns should be allowed to be owned?

Only hunters? Only people who pass background test? Only people with firearms training? What would that criteria be?

Only guns that were around when the second amendment was adopted.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:40 pm

DWags wrote:

I agree that "bad" police personnel should be weeded out. Police departments are largely still unionized. Do we support unions or cleaning up the police? Tough call.

If guns are OK, then why make them difficult to own? Why does someone who tries to be a legal gun owner need to a legal expert? Why do I need to know not only federal law, not only multiple state laws, but multiple municipal laws? You're only hurting the good guys with that crap.
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

NumbersDude likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:55 pm

They haven’t really thought that through yet.
What are they going to do when someone breaks into their home at 3am? Call the police that they hate so much?
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:13 am

Mass Shooting - A Patriot Exercising Their Constitutional Right in Brooklyn..  - Page 2 Fallacy-in-logic-straw-man
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:48 am

NumbersDude wrote:

What the heck are you guys doing to defend yourselves and loved ones?  Whatchyou gonna do when the bad men come for you?

What are they going to do when someone breaks into their home at 3am? Call the police that they hate so much?

I hate bad rap. Do I hate rap?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:54 am

kingstonlake wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

You dont hate guns. You only hate bad people that kill and hurt innocent people.
Cool we are on the same page.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:23 am

kingstonlake wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

I love rap-

Turn down for what
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:27 am

Bredo Morstoel wrote:
DWags wrote:

I agree that "bad" police personnel should be weeded out. Police departments are largely still unionized. Do we support unions or cleaning up the police? Tough call.

If guns are OK, then why make them difficult to own? Why does someone who tries to be a legal gun owner need to a legal expert? Why do I need to know not only federal law, not only multiple state laws, but multiple municipal laws? You're only hurting the good guys with that crap.

If police unions protect bad cops, fuck the unions. It's really not that tough of a call.

Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:34 am

Motown Spartan wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:

If police unions protect bad cops, fuck the unions. It's really not that tough of a call.

Unions suck?
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:37 am

NumbersDude wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

Unions suck?

If they protect bad cops, yes.

Supporting the unions and cleaning up bad cops are not mutually exclusive. If you can't clean up bad cops because of the unions, fuck the unions.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:46 am

NumbersDude wrote:

I think that they generally don’t live in fear of boogeymen from childrens stories that lurk in the night and as a result don’t let imaginary bad men at 3 am dictate every decision they make
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:03 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

I think that they generally don’t live in fear of boogeymen from childrens stories that lurk in the night and as a result don’t let imaginary bad men at 3 am dictate every decision they make

This. In my nearly decades on the planet I've never know anyone who's home has been invaded by an armed person at 3am.

But just to be safe, maybe you should buy an arsenal of automatic weapons and a grenade launcher.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:16 am

duffy munn wrote:

This. In my nearly decades on the planet I've never know anyone who's home has been invaded by an armed person at 3am.

But just to be safe, maybe you should buy an arsenal of automatic weapons and a grenade launcher.

You are right. I don’t live in a trashy neighborhood in Tennessee. I have guns to target shoot. Long range shooting is about mathematics. Your knowledge of guns is what you see on TV.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:27 am

NumbersDude wrote:

Its rare. But you know there is a sticky on top of THIS board about a member being killed in his home by a maniac who attacked his daughter as well.
But think what you want. Do what you want.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:32 am

NumbersDude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

You are right. I don’t live in a trashy neighborhood in Tennessee. I have guns to target shoot. Long range shooting is about mathematics. Your knowledge of guns is what you see on TV.

Here's the thing about owning guns to protect yourself and your family from the bad guy. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on the following:

Responsible guns owners keep their weapons locked up and unloaded. Correct?

So in the incredibly unlikely event that an armed robber breaks into your house at 3am, how fast can you get to your gun, load it and kill the guy?

Now, imagine if you didn't have guns and an armed robber bursts in. Do you think he will shoot you and your family in cold blood or just take your stuff? My guess is just take your stuff. But if he sees you going for a gun or knows you have one, he will probably shoot you.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:37 am

duffy munn wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

Here's the thing about owning guns to protect yourself and your family from the bad guy. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on the following:

So in the incredibly unlikely event that an armed robber breaks into your house at 3am, how fast can you get to your gun, load it and kill the guy?

Now, imagine if you didn't have guns and an armed robber bursts in. Do you think he will shoot you and your family in cold blood or just take your stuff? My guess is just take your stuff. But if he sees you going for a gun or knows you have one, he will probably shoot you.

Fingerprint safe. A mag can be inserted in a pistol or rifle in 3 seconds. All of this can happen in under 10 seconds. You would trust your life and your famlies lives in the hands of a burgler. If he goes into your house armed- he will probably use it.

Last edited by NumbersDude on Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:38 am

duffy munn wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

Compounded by the fact that he just cited a real life example of someone who almost certainly owned guns.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:44 am

duffy munn wrote:

Compounded by the fact that he just cited a real life example of someone who almost certainly owned guns.

Someone said a boogeyman incident was rare- and yet it happened to a member here.

If you dont like guns, fine, why restrict someone elses legal ability to own them. People have different reasons for owning guns.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:50 am

NumbersDude wrote:

Someone said a boogeyman incident was rare- and yet it happened to a member here.

If you dont like guns, fine, why restrict someone elses legal ability to own them. People have different reasons for owning guns.

Have you ever considered that this is just another boogeyman in your head that doesn’t really exist? Sure there are people on the internet that will yell and shout, but has there ever actually been any kind of realistic threat to your ability to own a gun? There hasn’t been. The truth is that you won this argument a long long time ago. There is no need for you to have this fight anymore. You won. It’s over. No one is going to stop you from owning whatever gun you want. In your head I believe that you know this, but you fight about it anyway because once again, it’s just a made up boogeyman that people use to rile you up because the arguments are useful to them.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:01 am

NumbersDude wrote:

Have you ever considered that this is just another boogeyman in your head that doesn’t really exist? Sure there are people on the internet that will yell and shout, but has there ever actually been any kind of realistic threat to your ability to own a gun? There hasn’t been. The truth is that you won this argument a long long time ago. There is no need for you to have this fight anymore. You won. It’s over. No one is going to stop you from owning whatever gun you want. In your head I believe that you know this, but you fight about it anyway because once again, it’s just a made up boogeyman that people use to rile you up because the arguments are useful to them.

Well, I live in CA where there are new gun restrictions imposed on law abiding citizens almost yearly.
I love living in CA. This is where I grew up, but the laws are so restrictive its difficult to get ammo. There are restrictions on certain types of guns and even an approved pistol roster.
And you are right I can get anything I want because I have legal residency in AZ. But many people can’t set up residency in a state less draconian laws.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next