Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elon Musk and Twitter

+29
InTenSity
gomersbro
msugolfguy
TravelinMan
Jake from State Farm
MiamiSpartan
Wally Fairway
steveschneider
Pervis Muldoon
sεяεηιτλ
tGreenWay
aualum06
PennSpartan
GRR Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
Rocinante
Travis of the Cosmos
Rick Saunders
Bredo Morstoel
Motown Spartan
Cameron
NigelUno
RQA
duffy munn
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
AvgMSUJoe
NumbersDude
33 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Elon Musk and Twitter - Page 6 Empty Re: Elon Musk and Twitter

Post by RQA 2022-04-25, 16:19

Floyd Robertson wrote:

In six months time you'll have start paying $2.99 a month for free speech.

Elon Musk and Twitter - Page 6 2599972566

NYT costs me more than that.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-04-25, 16:50

Bredo Morstoel wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Tell that to NumbersDude since he is.the one making the claim. I'm sticking with how Musk has been acting recently.

I've not been following him closely as of late. What has he done that is "racist?"

Low informstion poster, and I already posted a link about Tesla's racial issues and the lawsuits they have aready lost or are in the process of losing.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-04-25, 16:52

NumbersDude wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:

I've not been following him closely as of late. What has he done that is "racist?"

They call anyone racist if they don’t agree with them. Total lemmings that fell for russian disinformation.

No.

People are supporting.racists like Musk are thus supporting racisum and thus are racist themselves.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-25, 17:12

Trapper Gus wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

They call anyone racist if they don’t agree with them. Total lemmings that fell for russian disinformation.

No.

People are supporting.racists like Musk are thus supporting racisum and thus are racist themselves.
You are going to label people you don’t like racist. Because Musk is from S.Africa makes him racist?
I was born and raised in California. Does that make me a progressive democrat? Most of California politics is very liberal and progressive.
You having a bad day trapper? Serious question. You want me to send you $500 bucks to feel better?
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-04-25, 17:20

NumbersDude wrote:
You having a bad day trapper? Serious question. You want me to send you $500 bucks to feel better?

He does need some money for a deer guard for the ICE vehicle he is buying. I am sure he would appreciate the help.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

NumbersDude likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2022-04-25, 17:42

It should be interesting on Twitter leading up to the election. Women should be especially ready to get attacked for having opinions. Bunch of gamergate esque toxicity unchecked should be fun. But that’s libertarianism for ya.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-25, 17:47

RQA wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

He does need some money for a deer guard for the ICE vehicle he is buying. I am sure he would appreciate the help.

What? Trapper is buying an ICE vehicle? Irony. Even I have an EV.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2022-04-25, 18:19

Here's an interesting take that is a bit out of date by now.

I don't agree with everything Galloway says but at least he's thought provoking. He's an academic though so he has data you can ignore (because he's an academic).

https://www.profgalloway.com/power/
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-25, 18:29

Rick Saunders wrote:Here's an interesting take that is a bit out of date by now.

I don't agree with everything Galloway says but at least he's thought provoking. He's an academic though so he has data you can ignore (because he's an academic).

So what are the “guardrails” on a platform like twitter should it be filters that control the amount of violence that is posted? Sex? There should be some form of moderation but what is that? This board has been pretty free from over-moderation. What if Musk ran Twitter EXACTLY like this place?
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2022-04-25, 19:35

Trapper Gus wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:

Low informstion poster, and I already posted a link about Tesla's racial issues and the lawsuits they have aready lost or are in the process of losing.

You've claimed Elon is a racist. I'd like to learn more. If that makes me a "low information poster" then... well, for the second time in a week, fuck off.

And no, I'm not angry, just disappointed.
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-04-25, 19:42

NumbersDude wrote:
Rick Saunders wrote:Here's an interesting take that is a bit out of date by now.

So what are the “guardrails” on a platform like twitter should it be filters that control the amount of violence that is posted? Sex? There should be some form of moderation but what is that? This board has been pretty free from over-moderation. What if Musk ran Twitter EXACTLY like this place?

You know how I know you weren’t here circa 2015 or so
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-25, 20:17

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

You are right. I only discovered this place a month ago. My good friend Trapper Gus invited me. I love that guy.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-04-25, 20:26

Prediction:
Newspaper comment section + reddit = Twitter
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-04-25, 20:36

NumbersDude wrote:

You are right. I only discovered this place a month ago. My good friend Trapper Gus invited me. I love that guy.

Well comparing Twitter to here is actually a pretty good comparison, but the problem is that Twitter is moderated like this place is already. If you show up for the expressed purpose of spamming, trying to say violent or hateful shit then you’re probably going to get banned very very quickly. If you act like a somewhat normal human being then disagreeing with each other is fine. That’s the problem with what you’re saying though- if I had to put a number on it I would say that 99% of what Twitter does from a moderation perspective most people would find pretty reasonable. It’s the other 1% that we’re talking about.

For the record I think putting trump back on Twitter and getting him to tweet again would be a great boon to democrats. Him getting banned did no liberal any favors because the general population quickly forgets what kind of raving fucking lunatic he is when he’s not constantly in peoples faces.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-04-25, 20:53

Floyd Robertson wrote:
RQA wrote:

In a victory for free speech, Twitter has accepted the offer and will be sold to Elon Musk.

imagine being so stupid you would pay money to participate in "free speech". Elon Musk and Twitter - Page 6 502811600

America..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-25, 21:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

imagine being so stupid you would pay money to participate in "free speech". Elon Musk and Twitter - Page 6 502811600

America..

Elon is a great American.
Winning. Elon Musk and Twitter - Page 6 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5nr0zomaeptmxb6u3p7bz3y8vazf2ohc082o93geq&rid=200
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-25, 21:28

NumbersDude wrote:

Well comparing Twitter to here is actually a pretty good comparison, but the problem is that Twitter is moderated like this place is already. If you show up for the expressed purpose of spamming, trying to say violent or hateful shit then you’re probably going to get banned very very quickly. If you act like a somewhat normal human being then disagreeing with each other is fine. That’s the problem with what you’re saying though- if I had to put a number on it I would say that 99% of what Twitter does from a moderation perspective most people would find pretty reasonable. It’s the other 1% that we’re talking about.

For the record I think putting trump back on Twitter and getting him to tweet again would be a great boon to democrats. Him getting banned did no liberal any favors because the general population quickly forgets what kind of raving fucking lunatic he is when he’s not constantly in peoples faces.

Are you not entertained? Orangeman motivated Americans to participate and mock the political class.
It was gold. Pure comedy. Look at the people who dislike my post here? Am I violent? Do I post overly sexual post here compared to some? I am quite civil and yet hilarious.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-25, 21:46

This is hilarious.
Elon Musk and Twitter - Page 6 867f2e10
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-25, 21:50

Elon Musk and Twitter - Page 6 8e78ce10
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-25, 21:56

Ahahahhhhahahahha

OMG. The orange menace is pissed Musk acquired twitter.

You orangehaters have alot in common with the mango menance.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10752537/Trump-NOT-Twitter-Elon-Musk-purchase-says-hell-start-using-TRUTH-Social.html
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-04-25, 22:02

So what’s that fucker gonna do about Dakich? Wake me up when that happens. Also, who was the Michigan sports rag guy who faked an illness on Twitter and a bunch of dumb asses sent him money and he bought equipment with it? Does he get unbanned now? Was he banned?

This is way more important than an ex president who has a bunch of racist twit followers.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-04-25, 22:22

NumbersDude wrote:

Elon is a great American.

A great African-American
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-25, 22:23

DWags wrote:So what’s that fucker gonna do about Dakich?   Wake me up when that happens.  Also, who was the Michigan sports rag guy who faked an illness on Twitter and a bunch of dumb asses sent him money and he bought equipment with it?  Does he get unbanned now?  Was he banned?  

This is way more important than an ex president who has a bunch of racist twit followers.  

Elon Musk and Twitter - Page 6 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5xc7r6g8k5skiqi622f6hhrvyqilq0uz3oj1745po&rid=200
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-04-25, 22:43

NumbersDude wrote:

Are you not entertained? Orangeman motivated Americans to participate and mock the political class.
It was gold. Pure comedy. Look at the people who dislike my post here? Am I violent? Do I post overly sexual post here compared to some? I am quite civil and yet hilarious.

And you haven’t been banned here, nor would you be on Twitter so I’m not sure what point you’re making.

It’s a complicated question though, more complicated than people think when they just shout free speech at the top of our lungs. One that most of the people here had to reckon with while you guys were all still jerking it at rcmb. Where are those lines? What kind of moderation is too much, what’s too little? And there certainly is a too little, we all know that from experience. I happen to think that Twitter has struck a pretty good balance of only dealing with the egregious shit while letting a majority of things go. But it’s up for debate and it’s not as simple as pretending that our newest billionaire father figure has all the answers. Simply doing nothing leads to no one worth talking to using your platform though, I can tell you that for sure.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-25, 23:03

NumbersDude wrote:

It was gold. Pure comedy.  Look at the people who dislike my post here? Am I violent? Do I post overly sexual post here compared to some? I am quite civil and yet hilarious.

And you haven’t been banned here, nor would you be on Twitter so I’m not sure what point you’re making.

It’s a complicated question though, more complicated than people think when they just shout free speech at the top of our lungs. One that most of the people here had to reckon with while you guys were all still jerking it at rcmb. Where are those lines? What kind of moderation is too much, what’s too little? And there certainly is a too little, we all know that from experience. I happen to think that Twitter has struck a pretty good balance of only dealing with the egregious shit while letting a majority of things go. But it’s up for debate and it’s not as simple as pretending that our newest billionaire father figure has all the answers. Simply doing nothing leads to no one worth talking to using your platform though, I can tell you that for sure.

The point I am trying to understand is why people are so upset about Musk buying twitter. His main goals are: to make it better and more profitable, and to allow what he says is more free speech. Left leaning people are upset, why? For me its a pattern of blind devotion to the party line.
  Mainstream media hates Musk, and now we have posters here using the same methods of attack we have seen in the past- racist. Hell, Trapper who I really do like his calling Musk racist… Is that Trapper or is he echoing his party line?
   That is just one example. Look at the thread titles- how many have the word racist in it? Demonizing and dehumanizing your opponent is typical behaviors by dictators and fascist leaders to whip up the base.
  Message boards like this with a mix of views are quite interesting and I enjoy the debate. Going to a conservative website is boring and is an echo chamber.
If you read my post you can deduct that I am pretty “liberal”. Especially my stance on the drug war, and immigration, even abortion. Hell I own a Tesla and a huge fan of solar.  I am married to a Mexican/German and spend every other weekend in Mexico - and yet I get called a racist? Fascist? I am more of an Anarchist- my grandmother is jewish as half of my family.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2022-04-25, 23:27

NumbersDude wrote:Ahahahhhhahahahha

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10752537/Trump-NOT-Twitter-Elon-Musk-purchase-says-hell-start-using-TRUTH-Social.html

the app is called truth social Elon Musk and Twitter - Page 6 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-04-25, 23:59

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:Ahahahhhhahahahha

the app is called truth social Elon Musk and Twitter - Page 6 1966794946

Has that went bankrupt yet?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-04-26, 06:58

one of the best things that could happen to democracy would be if this dude allows the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator back on whatever Twitter is.

decent Americans need to be reminded of exactly what we have to lose. Amplify the racism, bigotry, misogyny and hate. Absence of such has the potential to make good, everyday folks become complacent.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-26, 07:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:one of the best things that could happen to democracy would be if this dude allows the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator back on whatever Twitter is.

decent Americans need to be reminded of exactly what we have to lose. Amplify the racism, bigotry, misogyny and hate. Absence of such has the potential to make good, everyday folks become complacent.

Whats more funny than the idiots worshipping the mango jesus? Are the karens obsessing still about the orange man long after he lost the election.

Elon Musk and Twitter - Page 6 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5cpea204fllwwmwp9eq0l2xx7j7mttqzkvrby4lxr&rid=200
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-04-26, 08:02

NumbersDude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:one of the best things that could happen to democracy would be if this dude allows the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator back on whatever Twitter is.

Whats more funny than the idiots worshipping the mango jesus? Are the karens obsessing still about the orange man long after he lost the election.

Elon Musk and Twitter - Page 6 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5cpea204fllwwmwp9eq0l2xx7j7mttqzkvrby4lxr&rid=200

Meh, what's funny is you jumping to the defense of your dethroned emperor. Every, single, time.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-26, 08:07

duffy munn wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

Meh, what's funny is you jumping to the defense of your dethroned emperor. Every, single, time.

Elon Musk and Twitter - Page 6 1550444538

Elon Musk and Twitter - Page 6 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5okmd6mgj3l5q3e6t72jighhqi453789km2nj069r&rid=200

Orange man bad!

Ahahahahah

Elon Musk and Twitter - Page 6 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5s7s4g0sri1cw7zax208hfbbwiurm71estdintowv&rid=200

Does Elon Musk Trigger you as much as mango jesus?
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-04-26, 08:14

NumbersDude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Elon Musk and Twitter - Page 6 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5okmd6mgj3l5q3e6t72jighhqi453789km2nj069r&rid=200

Orange man bad!

Ahahahahah

Elon Musk and Twitter - Page 6 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5s7s4g0sri1cw7zax208hfbbwiurm71estdintowv&rid=200

I don't give GAF about your other hero, Musk. And way to avoid the obvious truth that YOU worship the mango menace.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-26, 08:22

duffy munn wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

Orange man bad!

Ahahahahah

I don't give GAF about your other hero, Musk. And way to avoid the obvious truth that YOU worship the mango menace.

The orange baffoon is entertaining because he triggers snowflakes like you. I am a godless heathen that only worships money. Wrong again muffy. But make whatever accusations you like.
Teslas are awesome.
Starlink is awesome.

Bitter, angry, poor. Obsessed about the orangeman!
Elon Musk and Twitter - Page 6 200.gif?cid=ddb306a54e1lcdfkwbmgimsicbw919pokl0lxnerklyz76u0&rid=200

Thanks for entertaining me muffy. Your post actually motivates me. I hope I never become a person as angry and bitter as you.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-04-26, 08:29

I don't know that much about money (I'm white, but I'm not that white).. but investing in a free platform designed to promote hate and division doesn't seem like a wise way to spend your money.

peak America will be when he starts charging people to participate in 'free' speech. Elon Musk and Twitter - Page 6 502811600 Elon Musk and Twitter - Page 6 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-26, 08:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't know that much about money (I'm white, but I'm not that white).. but investing in a free platform designed to promote hate and division doesn't seem like a wise way to spend your money.

peak America will be when he starts charging people to participate in 'free' speech. Elon Musk and Twitter - Page 6 502811600 Elon Musk and Twitter - Page 6 502811600

You hate white christians and post about it all the time. Twitter would be perfect for you to spread your hate.

Freedom aint free.
Elon Musk and Twitter - Page 6 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5vx4yjw5re95yaqnsd4g5c7cchidlocmdgptibher&rid=200
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-04-26, 08:35

NumbersDude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

The orange baffoon is entertaining because he triggers snowflakes like you. I am a godless heathen that only worships money. Wrong again muffy. But make whatever accusations you like.
Teslas are awesome.
Starlink is awesome.

Elon Musk and Twitter - Page 6 200.gif?cid=ddb306a54e1lcdfkwbmgimsicbw919pokl0lxnerklyz76u0&rid=200

Thanks for entertaining me muffy. Your post actually motivates me. I hope I never become a person as angry and bitter as you.

Has the IRS caught up with you yet?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-26, 08:39

duffy munn wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

Teslas are awesome.
Starlink is awesome.

Has the IRS caught up with you yet?

You throw out a lot of false accusations, and stereotypes. The traits of racist bigots.
Sorry you hate african american elon musk and oprah.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2022-04-26, 09:03

NumbersDude wrote:

I don't know the guardrails that should be on twitter. I know that twitter, owned by Musk or not, has every right to allow (or not) any speech protected by the first amendment. That's the point of the first amendment. The guardrail pointed out by Galloway is not on twitter but rather on Musk and his ilk: "With our guardrails in place, someone who committed blatant securities fraud, repeatedly, would be prohibited from serving on the board of any publicly traded firm, much less allowed to acquire one." (to grab only one quote from Galloway).

I am probably more laissez faire than you think I am. I think that if people want to use twitter or other such platforms they are free to do so within the rules set by these private entities as I am using this one now. On the other hand I don't personally choose to normally use platforms that specifically feed me fuel to keep thinking and reading the same thing. Do you set cookie preferences to avoid tracking etc. where possible? Problem is the technology is WAY ahead of our means as a society of dealing with it and the social media giants are obviously predatory. We have warnings on cigarette packages for a reason and limits on legal age of use.

If twitter wants to be the "newsy" social media platform then we should see it as such and have societal expectations for its behavior in that category. The problem there is that such behavior is often not expected by other "newsy" sources (the one's Bob doesn't read) any longer either.

Quite obviously as an American I am fully against state run news media. That is different than believing it may be appropriate to have some control of philosophy in a classically liberal society where it's own health is dependent on factual information (the potential irony as it pertains to the printer/philosopher in my avatar is not lost on me.)

Nonetheless, as you and I have sometimes differing opinions on issues of import, our biggest difference is that it appears to me you believe "they are all corrupt", or there's nothing that can be done about it etc whereas I believe it is our duty as citizens to have high expectations of our elected officials and our legal system and vote and act accordingly. The government is us. Do we as a society wish to solve problems or do we wish to throw up our hands and say "oh well, how can I make things the best for me?" The transformation of our society into a hero worshipping oligarchy is a problem in my opinion. It is at least good that we are talking about it.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-26, 09:14

Rick Saunders wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

I don't know the guardrails that should be on twitter. I know that twitter, owned by Musk or not, has every right to allow (or not) any speech protected by the first amendment. That's the point of the first amendment. The guardrail pointed out by Galloway is not on twitter but rather on Musk and his ilk: "With our guardrails in place, someone who committed blatant securities fraud, repeatedly, would be prohibited from serving on the board of any publicly traded firm, much less allowed to acquire one." (to grab only one quote from Galloway).

I am probably more laissez faire than you think I am. I think that if people want to use twitter or other such platforms they are free to do so within the rules set by these private entities as I am using this one now. On the other hand I don't personally choose to normally use platforms that specifically feed me fuel to keep thinking and reading the same thing. Do you set cookie preferences to avoid tracking etc. where possible? Problem is the technology is WAY ahead of our means as a society of dealing with it and the social media giants are obviously predatory. We have warnings on cigarette packages for a reason and limits on legal age of use.

If twitter wants to be the "newsy" social media platform then we should see it as such and have societal expectations for its behavior in that category. The problem there is that such behavior is often not expected by other "newsy" sources (the one's Bob doesn't read) any longer either.

Quite obviously as an American I am fully against state run news media. That is different than believing it may be appropriate to have some control of philosophy in a classically liberal society where it's own health is dependent on factual information (the potential irony as it pertains to the printer/philosopher in my avatar is not lost on me.)

Nonetheless, as you and I have sometimes differing opinions on issues of import, our biggest difference is that it appears to me you believe "they are all corrupt", or there's nothing that can be done about it etc whereas I believe it is our duty as citizens to have high expectations of our elected officials and our legal system and vote and act accordingly. The government is us. Do we as a society wish to solve problems or do we wish to throw up our hands and say "oh well, how can I make things the best for me?" The transformation of our society into a hero worshipping oligarchy is a problem in my opinion. It is at least good that we are talking about it.

The government is not “us”. Thats the problem. It got so bad- the people turn to Washington DC outsiders in hopes of change. Hence the rise of the Orangeman.
Power corrupts. But why do we vote for the same people if we want change?
Term limits for all members of congress. IRS should audit every member of congress yearly. Every law should sunset every 10 years so lawmakers have to review its relevancy.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-04-26, 09:17

NumbersDude wrote:

Like Republicans?
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2022/04/25/division-trump-dominate-michigan-gop-doubts-surface-over-2022/7431575001/
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next