Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nascar driver Tony Stewart reportedly ran over another driver on purpose

+33
Bill Cain
tanfan!
Blanch32
tTito
Wally Fairway
StylesGShmooth
Nordic
SpartanMikey
Chitown_Badger
Cosmo_Kramer
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
AvgMSUJoe
Larry Kazamias
kingstonlake
The Pantry
Cym Jim
beal99
SpartanInNH
Code_Warrior
Brock Middlebrook
Gomer
By-Tor
SawGreen
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
CheesySpartan
NigelUno
pulling69
P Rob
Turtleneck
Rodeo Burger
37 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Nascar driver Tony Stewart reportedly ran over another driver on purpose - Page 4 Empty Re: Nascar driver Tony Stewart reportedly ran over another driver on purpose

Post by Bill Cain Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:47 pm

Chitown_Badger wrote:

You should google social darwinism.

Google is for [redacted - SRC].
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Nascar driver Tony Stewart reportedly ran over another driver on purpose - Page 4 Empty Re: Nascar driver Tony Stewart reportedly ran over another driver on purpose

Post by Chitown_Badger Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:49 pm

Bill Cain wrote:

Google is for [redacted - SRC]

This schtick isn't entertaining. I want my money back (because I'm jewish...zing  Neutral )
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:03 pm

Chitown_Badger wrote:

This schtick isn't entertaining. I want my money back (because I'm jewish...zing  Neutral )
 Nascar driver Tony Stewart reportedly ran over another driver on purpose - Page 4 1494614055 I actually kind of liked your post.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:18 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
 Nascar driver Tony Stewart reportedly ran over another driver on purpose - Page 4 1494614055 I actually kind of liked your post.

I wasn't even trying and I was more entertaining than the Bill Cain schtick.  Nascar driver Tony Stewart reportedly ran over another driver on purpose - Page 4 502811600 
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:38 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

how can you kind of like it? you either press that little button or you don't.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:39 pm

AMwood wrote:

Nascar driver Tony Stewart reportedly ran over another driver on purpose - Page 4 502811600 
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:51 pm

AMwood wrote:

It's called mousehover in jquery... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouseover
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:52 pm

I saw the truck for the number 43 car this morning at the Lake Lansing Road Hampton Inn..

does Tony Stewart drive the number 43 car?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:00 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I saw the truck for the number 43 car this morning at the Lake Lansing Road Hampton Inn..

does Tony Stewart drive the number 43 car?

Tanfan drives the #43 Nascar.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:01 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

that explains the smell as I ran by there this morning..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:09 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Did you drive faster than gHost?

4mph baby.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:12 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

He took a right instead of a left at the Disney track?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:17 pm

beal99 wrote:

Tanner, did you just have a stroke?

I've done the Richard petty driving experience a couple of times. I'm no expert I'm just telling you how the cars we drove were set up. It's really a blast and I highly recommend it. You follow an expert and he will take you up as fast as you want to go. You learn how to maintain your speed in the turns. It's scary going over 100 mph in a turn but the cars are set up to maintain grip in that left turn. If not your rear end loses grip and you crash. We learned that in class. You had to trust the set up of the car. I love doing it.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:24 pm

Tanfan! wrote:

I've done the Richard petty driving experience a couple of times. I'm no expert I'm just telling you how the cars we drove were set up. It's really a blast and I highly recommend it. You follow an expert and he will take you up as fast as you want to go. You learn how to maintain your speed in the turns. It's scary going over 100 mph in a turn but the cars are set up to maintain grip in that left turn. If not your rear end loses grip and you crash. We learned that in class. You had to trust the set up of the car. I love doing it.

he's not lying. I found video of it.

Nascar driver Tony Stewart reportedly ran over another driver on purpose - Page 4 Days-of-thunder-o
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:48 pm

Stewart cleared by Grand Jury - Ward was high.

Ward was under the influence of marijuana

According to a toxicology report, Ward was under the influence of marijuana at the time of his death, and there was enough in his system to impair judgement. The DA had submitted second degree murder and criminally negligent homicide to the grand jury in regards to what Stewart could have been charged with.

Grand jury deliberated for less than an hour

http://www.motorsport.com/nascar-cup/news/tony-stewart-cleared-by-grand-jury-in-death-of-kevin-ward-jr
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:50 pm

So Stewart is cleared because the other guy was supposedly 'high'?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:54 pm

InTenSity wrote:So Stewart is cleared because the other guy was supposedly 'high'?

Cool! Running over stoners is legal!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:26 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Cool! Running over stoners is legal!

The fact that he smoked pot and raced against others shows how little regard he has for his own safety or that of anyone else.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4