Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swill Deer Hunting Thread.

+34
steveschneider
tGreenWay
pulling69
Senior Dickfist
Other Teams Pursuing That
aualum06
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
Triple Sparty
TheReal_LWS
Green Note
The Pantry
Toe
Tankster
NigelUno
tMolson
CORNER BLITZ
Death Roe
DWags
Izzo Court
WhiteBoyHatcher
MSU addict
CheesySpartan
GirbaudJeans
SpartanGuard
xsanguine
Big Ten Referee
AvgMSUJoe
Rocinante
Jake from State Farm
SpartanMikey
Robert J Sakimano
LoneWolfSparty
tTy
38 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Swill Deer Hunting Thread. - Page 13 Empty Re: Swill Deer Hunting Thread.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-09-03, 21:21

Holy shit Goose. Do you not see the insanity in this? Do you really not??

You assign the beliefs of "the enemy" to everyone on this board who you know hates Trump. On every subject. Whether they have brought it up or not. You brought it up. Out of the blue. No one here was politicizing the McCain's dead thread until you and Strangelove did. No one was politicizing this thread until you did. 

Ghosts. You are obsessed with this left vs. right war. And you are unable to separate the party line from individual viewpoints and it seeps into EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THOUGHT THAT GOES THROUGH YOUR HEAD. Seek help brother. 

And now I'm going to move the hunting thread because YOU politicized it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-09-03, 21:21

LooseGoose wrote:Read all about your hero McCain - he was a fraud. And this has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with the POWs he fucked over in SE Asia. This story is over 8 years old and was written before that. Oh and I'm sure many will question who wrote it so let's cover that 1st:

Yet consider the source. The author of that remarkable 8,000-word exposé—“McCain and the POW Cover-Up,” published on The Nation Institute’s website—was Sydney Schanberg, one of America’s foremost Vietnam War journalists. His reporting won him a Pulitzer Prize, and his subsequent book on Cambodia was made into “The Killing Fields,” an Oscar-winning movie. Schanberg later served as one of the highest-ranking editors at the New York Times, with a third of the reporters at our national newspaper of record working under him. A case can be made that no living American journalist can write with greater credibility on Vietnam War matters. And he had labored for years researching and exhaustively documenting the story of American POWs abandoned in Indochina—a story that if true might easily represent the single greatest act of national dishonor ever committed by our political leaders.

Was Rambo Right?

McCain and the POW Cover-Up The “war hero” candidate buried information about POWs left behind in Vietnam.

The sum of the secrets McCain has sought to hide is not small. There exists a telling mass of official documents, radio intercepts, witness depositions, satellite photos of rescue symbols that pilots were trained to use, electronic messages from the ground containing the individual code numbers given to airmen, a rescue mission by a special forces unit that was aborted twice by Washington—and even sworn testimony by two Defense secretaries that “men were left behind.” This imposing body of evidence suggests that a large number—the documents indicate probably hundreds—of the U.S. prisoners held by Vietnam were not returned when the peace treaty was signed in January 1973 and Hanoi released 591 men, among them Navy combat pilot John S. McCain.

Read it all and then come back and tell me how you love him.

Reporters simply never ask him about it. They didn’t when he ran unsuccessfully for the Republican nomination in 2000. They haven’t now, despite the fact that we’re in the midst of another war—a war he supports and one that has echoes of Vietnam. The only explanation McCain has ever offered for his leadership on legislation that seals POW files is that he believes the release of such information would only stir up fresh grief for the families of those who were never accounted for in Vietnam. Of the scores of POW families I’ve met over the years, only a few have said they want the books closed without knowing what happened to their men. All the rest say that not knowing is exactly what grieves them.

Isn’t it possible that what really worries those intent on keeping the POW documents buried is the public disgust that the contents of those files would generate?

He was a vindictive jackass and at the funeral his family proved the acorns didn't fall far from the tree.

Wait. So now you're telling us the liberal main stream media was protecting a Republican candidate?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-09-03, 21:27

Swill Deer Hunting Thread. - Page 13 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-09-03, 21:36

Oh my god.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-09-03, 21:52

LooseGoose wrote:Read all about your hero McCain - he was a fraud. And this has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with the POWs he fucked over in SE Asia. This story is over 8 years old and was written before that. Oh and I'm sure many will question who wrote it so let's cover that 1st:

Yet consider the source. The author of that remarkable 8,000-word exposé—“McCain and the POW Cover-Up,” published on The Nation Institute’s website—was Sydney Schanberg, one of America’s foremost Vietnam War journalists. His reporting won him a Pulitzer Prize, and his subsequent book on Cambodia was made into “The Killing Fields,” an Oscar-winning movie. Schanberg later served as one of the highest-ranking editors at the New York Times, with a third of the reporters at our national newspaper of record working under him. A case can be made that no living American journalist can write with greater credibility on Vietnam War matters. And he had labored for years researching and exhaustively documenting the story of American POWs abandoned in Indochina—a story that if true might easily represent the single greatest act of national dishonor ever committed by our political leaders.

Was Rambo Right?

McCain and the POW Cover-Up The “war hero” candidate buried information about POWs left behind in Vietnam.

The sum of the secrets McCain has sought to hide is not small. There exists a telling mass of official documents, radio intercepts, witness depositions, satellite photos of rescue symbols that pilots were trained to use, electronic messages from the ground containing the individual code numbers given to airmen, a rescue mission by a special forces unit that was aborted twice by Washington—and even sworn testimony by two Defense secretaries that “men were left behind.” This imposing body of evidence suggests that a large number—the documents indicate probably hundreds—of the U.S. prisoners held by Vietnam were not returned when the peace treaty was signed in January 1973 and Hanoi released 591 men, among them Navy combat pilot John S. McCain.

Read it all and then come back and tell me how you love him.

Reporters simply never ask him about it. They didn’t when he ran unsuccessfully for the Republican nomination in 2000. They haven’t now, despite the fact that we’re in the midst of another war—a war he supports and one that has echoes of Vietnam. The only explanation McCain has ever offered for his leadership on legislation that seals POW files is that he believes the release of such information would only stir up fresh grief for the families of those who were never accounted for in Vietnam. Of the scores of POW families I’ve met over the years, only a few have said they want the books closed without knowing what happened to their men. All the rest say that not knowing is exactly what grieves them.

Isn’t it possible that what really worries those intent on keeping the POW documents buried is the public disgust that the contents of those files would generate?

He was a vindictive jackass and at the funeral his family proved the acorns didn't fall far from the tree.

Story doesn’t give a motive for McCain wanting to cover up pow’s left behind.

And honestly, calling this man a vindictive asshole is low. Even for you.

“I prefer soldiers that don’t get caught”. That’s a vindictive asshole.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-09-03, 22:24

“Why did this thread I have never clicked on get moved?”

Swill Deer Hunting Thread. - Page 13 Tenor
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-09-03, 22:28

What the fuck is wrong with you Goose? Seriously, you are fucked in the head. You make up stories about rouge mods fucking with your posts. You politicize EVERYTHING. Who lives like this? You must be miserable constantly. Take a break man.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-09-03, 22:29

Goose likes to start fires and then claim to be a victim after getting burned.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-09-03, 22:37

I don't want this place to be an echo chamber. Truly I don't. I have never identified as a Democrat. 

I think this is insane.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-09-03, 23:43

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't want this place to be an echo chamber. Truly I don't. I have never identified as a Democrat. 

I think this is insane.

Would you please be a little more specific? TIA.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-09-03, 23:55

tGreenWay wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't want this place to be an echo chamber. Truly I don't. I have never identified as a Democrat. 

I think this is insane.

Would you please be a little more specific? TIA.
Why. We all know what it is. I already spelled it out. Let it die. 

FTR I have nothing against hunting. Or (wild) Moose. Or John McCain. I have no idea how these things are related.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-09-04, 00:20

What do we think about Giant Moose?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-09-04, 00:27

Hmm. I think he's a fucking twat waffle. And a complete troll. Who brought no insight or value whatsoever to the board. And I'm glad he's gone. And I hope he never comes back. And he was also a sociopath. And if he never improves as a human, I think the planet is better off with him dead.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-09-04, 00:39

Y'know, that's probably too harsh. I'm not going to delete it. But sometimes I get a read on people and can follow a pattern. I hope that dude is doing well and improving in his personal life.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-09-04, 00:47

Swill Deer Hunting Thread. - Page 13 502811600 This thread.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-04, 05:57

Funny how a thread about a bunch of rednecks hunting deer turned into republicans whining about an American hero like John McCain because he dared to have his own opinions. Swill Deer Hunting Thread. - Page 13 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-09-04, 13:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Funny how a thread about a bunch of rednecks hunting deer turned into republicans whining about an American hero like John McCain because he dared to have his own opinions. Swill Deer Hunting Thread. - Page 13 502811600

I'm not a red neck Bob!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-01-15, 09:39

I thought Bob was handling this?

East Lansing overrun with deer.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-15, 09:41

saw a flock of them this morning on Harrison Road.. between Lake Lansing and Saginaw. Just hanging around.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-01-15, 09:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:saw a flock of them this morning on Harrison Road.. between Lake Lansing and Saginaw. Just hanging around.

Flocks of deer are always beautiful, especially when they're taking off into the morning sky.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-15, 10:00

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:saw a flock of them this morning on Harrison Road.. between Lake Lansing and Saginaw. Just hanging around.

Flocks of deer are always beautiful, especially when they're taking off into the morning sky.
they just stood there as I ran by.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-01-15, 10:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

they just stood there as I ran by.

Probably taking notes, you should be very afraid Bob.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-15, 10:27

Wow. This thread.

Swill Deer Hunting Thread. - Page 13 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-01-15, 14:06

Waiting to get my prostate checked (annual physical). This insane thread is helping pass the time.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2021-12-04, 11:30

Swill Deer Hunting Thread. - Page 13 Pxl_2031
Swill Deer Hunting Thread. - Page 13 Pxl_2032
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13