Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

+60
tTito
Dr. Strangelove
goodbar
Watch Out Pylon!
Da Mayor
Nordic
SawGreen
Jake from State Farm
Rodeo Burger
Stymie2000
MattyFresh
CaptainSlow33
Motown Spartan
I.B. Fine
tGreenWay
aualum06
Clarett's Folly
Robert J Sakimano
tanfan!
AnomanderRake
By-Tor
Herbie Green
Rocinante
DWags
NigelUno
StylesGShmooth
Tim Wakefield
Death Roe
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
WBill
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
Chitown_Badger
Stoops21
Ass Dan
MiamiSpartan
Bizarro Fletch
GirbaudJeans
AvgMSUJoe
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
The_Dude
Free Plax
Brock Middlebrook
Spartan Nachos
Cym Jim
LoneWolfSparty
Fallenangle
He Got It!
Cameron
Dendrobates
InTenSity
MSUgöat
Cool Runnings
AMwood
Floyd Robertson
Cosmo_Kramer
Osmo
SeeRockCity
64 posters

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 17 Empty Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by Rocinante 2019-04-13, 00:57

I watched the first couple episodes of Ash vs. the Evil Dead. It was great, but I can’t imagine it being able to support 3 seasons.

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 17 Empty Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by InTenSity 2019-04-15, 22:25

Barry. Had this show been brought up here? I think it's great, maybe its just me.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-04-16, 02:40

Oh my God, Deadpool 2 was terrible.

It reminded me what I have always hated about that douchebag Ryan Reynolds.

The credits scenes were funny.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-04-16, 03:29

Vice was interesting. Not great, definitely different, but interesting. Christian Bale’s Cheney was freaking amazing. He nailed the speech pattern.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-04-17, 01:26

Tag. Seems like a dumb idea. Actually a pretty awesome show. And based on a true story.

The ending was ok.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-04-17, 01:59

tGreenWay wrote:Vice was interesting. Not great, definitely different, but interesting. Christian Bale’s Cheney was freaking amazing. He nailed the speech pattern.

I liked it a lot. Bale crushed it. It was very biased obviously but a good watch nonetheless.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-04-17, 09:44

Just noticed Black Sails is on Hulu now. Four seasons of 1700's era Caribbean pirates if anyone is interested.

Do not fuck with a Spanish Man O War.

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on 2019-04-17, 11:05; edited 2 times in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-04-17, 09:49

Parents, bookmark this site if you don't already know it.

https://www.commonsensemedia.org/

Kid likes pirates. I just noped the fuck out of black sails. Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 17 502811600
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-04-17, 09:56

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Parents, bookmark this site if you don't already know it.

Kid likes pirates. I just noped the fuck out of black sails. Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 17 502811600

Yeah, that show is the opposite of kid friendly. Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 17 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-04-17, 12:53

Yup, I've used that. I like IMDB's parents guide a little more (maybe because sometimes the common sense media site sounds like it is some right wing thing). I don't know if there's an exact link, but if I google a movie title along with "parents guide", the IMDB one is usually the first one that pops up. It has a quick breakout of what's in the movie broken out by sex/nudity, violence, language, etc.

Black Sails is good, but yeah, keep the kids away. Thanks for mentioning that it's on Hulu, pylon. I've wanted to re-watch it one of these days, but dropped my Starz subscription shortly after Black Sails ended, as there was nothing else I watch on there.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-04-19, 20:14

Got a new smart tv with a bunch of trails.  Been watching a lot of NCIS reruns.  Many attractive women on that show over the years but season 14 is probably my favorite.  Jennifer Esposito, playing agent Alex Quinn, is gorgeous.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2019-04-19, 20:24

InTenSity wrote:Barry. Had this show been brought up here? I think it's great, maybe its just me.

Barry is great.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-04-24, 09:08

I finally watched the original movie 3-4 years ago. It's one of those that everyone should get to, but this looks pretty good, too.

[tw]1121036333550583808[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-04-24, 12:01

Didn't I tell you this? You could just trust me, then you wouldn't have to get the opinions of some random moral protectors. I'm your moral protector, wbh.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-06-28, 23:10

For those of you still watching Last Chance U

http://footballscoop.com/news/last-chance-u-jason-brown-indicited-eight-felony-charges-blackmail-identity-theft-independence/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-07-01, 20:38

Ted Bundy? Episode 1 is kinda slow
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-07-24, 07:57

I haven't watched this yet, but the trailer is very interesting.

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-07-29, 15:03

Turtleneck wrote:For those of you still watching Last Chance U

http://footballscoop.com/news/last-chance-u-jason-brown-indicited-eight-felony-charges-blackmail-identity-theft-independence/

Stephens, Brown, I hope wherever this show lands next they manage to showcase a coach who actually cares about something other than himself.

https://www.theringer.com/2019/7/29/8934248/last-chance-u-netflix-series-jason-brown-bobby-bruce

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-07-29, 20:19

I'm checking out Dr. Who on Prime, going back to the beginning of this reboot in 2006. Seems kind of trippy. A lot of f'in episodes.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-07-29, 20:21

See you in a couple of years, Floyd.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2019-07-30, 16:43

Turtleneck wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:For those of you still watching Last Chance U

Stephens, Brown, I hope wherever this show lands next they manage to showcase a coach who actually cares about something other than himself.

https://www.theringer.com/2019/7/29/8934248/last-chance-u-netflix-series-jason-brown-bobby-bruce

Only just started this season, but from last year and the beginning of this season, it seemed like he did genuinely care for the kids.  Although he was extremely problematic and a general asshole a lot.  The Coach in the first 2 season didn't seem to give a single fuck about his players.
So far really like the kid Kailon, seems super positive all the time.  Loved when the coach was yelling at him and insulting him for no good reason and he just goes 'love you too Coach'.

Just finished Another Life.  It's an alien contact/space travel series.   Starbuck is the main character and they could have literally named her Starbuck because she's almost the exact same character.  There was a bit of bad acting but oeverall a decent series.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-30, 17:40

Floyd Robertson wrote:I haven't watched this yet, but the trailer is very interesting.

Watching this right now. First thing they hit on is Cambridge Analytica.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-07-30, 17:47

StylesGShmooth wrote:

Just finished Another Life.  It's an alien contact/space travel series.   Starbuck is the main character and they could have literally named her Starbuck because she's almost the exact same character.  There was a bit of bad acting but oeverall a decent series.

She is great in those type of roles. Was really good in Longmire. Other than her, the casting is really bad in Another Life. Zero chemistry between the actors.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-30, 20:53

2nd season of Mindhunter coming in August. The 1st season was excellent.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-07-31, 02:01

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

The David Fincher directed episodes were so far and away better than the others that it was actually distracting. It’s crazy how much difference a great director can make.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-31, 08:23

Rocinante wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

The David Fincher directed episodes were so far and away better than the others that it was actually distracting.  It’s crazy how much difference a great director can make.

Looks like we're gonna see Son of Sam, more of Dennis Rader, and Charlie Manson this season. The trailer gives out a first season of True Detective vibe and I'm pretty pumped about that.

I'm not sure who the guy in the doll mask is supposed to be.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-31, 21:20

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:I haven't watched this yet, but the trailer is very interesting.

Just finished this. So the whole doc was about CA. Fucking depressing man. We're all fucked.

I do have a little better understanding on how certain people have such fucked up world views now. I don't believe I was ever targeted during the presidential campaign. Either I'm not on Facebook enough or I was deemed uninfluencable.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-07-31, 21:53

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Just finished this. So the whole doc was about CA. Fucking depressing man. We're all fucked.

I do have a little better understanding on how certain people have such fucked up world views now. I don't believe I was ever targeted during the presidential campaign. Either I'm not on Facebook enough or I was deemed uninfluencable.

https://www.amazon.com/Age-Surveillance-Capitalism-Future-Frontier/dp/1610395697

Good book that will make you feel even worse. This is a serious conversation we are not having.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-07-31, 22:11

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

https://www.amazon.com/Age-Surveillance-Capitalism-Future-Frontier/dp/1610395697

Good book that will make you feel even worse. This is a serious conversation we are not having.

Very interesting, thanks.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-07-31, 22:46

Did you ever get around to Twitter & Teargas?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-07-31, 22:52

Turtleneck wrote:Did you ever get around to Twitter & Teargas?

I did not. At the time the hold list was too long at the library. This one is feasible.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-07-31, 22:55

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Puuhlease. You’ve got Gumby brain—easily manipulated.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-07-31, 23:45

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Amazon... well that's ironic
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-08-01, 01:26

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Just started s1e1
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-01, 08:45

Nordic wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Amazon... well that's ironic

Hi, Alanis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-08-01, 13:30

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Puuhlease. You’ve got Gumby brain—easily manipulated.

You're fake news.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-08-02, 10:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Did you ever get around to Twitter & Teargas?

I did not. At the time the hold list was too long at the library. This one is feasible.

Read it. I won’t go find the link, but there’s a full pdf scan of it online.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-08-02, 11:47

Just got turned on to People Just Do Nothing on Netflix. I've only watched the first episode so far, but it seems like something I'll enjoy.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-08-02, 13:49

I have finally started Breaking Bad.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-08-02, 14:42

Rocinante wrote:I have finally started Breaking Bad.

You're in for a treat. Better Call Saul is great, too, watch that next.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next