Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTN: GERONTES - THE POLLS ARE CLOSED - WAKE AND JAKE ARE NOW GERONTES, UNLESS SEEROCK CHANGED THE CHARTER OVERNIGHT

+28
The_Dude
Wally Fairway
MiamiSpartan
SeeRockCity
PinkyTuscadero
Turtleneck
InTenSity
Giant Moose
Townie
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
tanfan!
y2kMgrad
xsanguine
Rodeo Burger
Jake from State Farm
steveschneider
SpartanInNH
tGreenWay
Heat Miser
WhiteBoyHatcher
Tim Wakefield
Rocinante
Snake Plissken
Other Teams Pursuing That
The Pantry
Floyd Robertson
32 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Bolt Re: ATTN: GERONTES - THE POLLS ARE CLOSED - WAKE AND JAKE ARE NOW GERONTES, UNLESS SEEROCK CHANGED THE CHARTER OVERNIGHT

Post by NigelUno 2015-04-13, 17:21

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Are you back...again? I thought you left...again. Welcome back. Again.

I never left.

You left for about a month, and then came back with a lame, unfunny schtick.

I'm sure there have been other times you've left, and said you weren't coming back.

Regardless, welcome back.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bolt Re: ATTN: GERONTES - THE POLLS ARE CLOSED - WAKE AND JAKE ARE NOW GERONTES, UNLESS SEEROCK CHANGED THE CHARTER OVERNIGHT

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-04-13, 18:37

Tanfan! wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

You did save us from the elephant dick logo, and for that you have my eternal gratitude.

This explains your outright hostility toward bonar and my posting. You're like a spoiled child who didn't get his way. Culling. Lol. Seriously? You wonder why you can't draw people back.

Except...you.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-04-13, 18:48

Tanfan! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

It wasn't done to be vindictive.   It was done to have a high enough participation to actually conduct a valid election.   Unless we get enough votes this time around I'd be in favor of cutting again until we get down to those that are truly active members.  

If someone comes back and is active then I think it would be in our interest to restore their status.

Unless of course it's someone who heat and Nigel don't like. ATTN: GERONTES - THE POLLS ARE CLOSED - WAKE AND JAKE ARE NOW GERONTES, UNLESS SEEROCK CHANGED THE CHARTER OVERNIGHT - Page 6 2809484752

God, I love that smiley. ATTN: GERONTES - THE POLLS ARE CLOSED - WAKE AND JAKE ARE NOW GERONTES, UNLESS SEEROCK CHANGED THE CHARTER OVERNIGHT - Page 6 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-04-13, 19:04

Turtleneck wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:Yeah I get it...just not humorous

You're not exactly a barrel of laughs, pal.

I didn't know you could still get laughs by the barrel. I've been stuck getting them by the knapsack.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-13, 19:17

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You're not exactly a barrel of laughs, pal.

I didn't know you could still get laughs by the barrel. I've been stuck getting them by the knapsack.

I might be getting laughs confused with monkeys.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-04-13, 19:20

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

That's what I thought. I still get my monkeys by the barrel, too. Amazon stills sells fun by the boatload.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-04-13, 19:26

Turtleneck wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I don't think Snake gets your humor.

I already voted, but I am pissed I did not get an "I Voted" sticker. WTF, Nigel??

How about I just spill some beer on you, will that work?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-13, 19:35

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

That's what I thought. I still get my monkeys by the barrel, too. Amazon stills sells fun by the boatload.

So what is sold by the fannypack?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-04-13, 20:22

SpartanInNH wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

This explains your outright hostility toward bonar and my posting. You're like a spoiled child who didn't get his way. Culling. Lol. Seriously? You wonder why you can't draw people back.

Except...you.

wuz up dickface?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-04-13, 20:23

Heat Miser wrote:Cutting the inactivity window to 90 days would remove another 10 Gerontes, which would just about get us to where we need to be to have votes that satisfy the voting requirements.

What exactly are you voting on? Question ATTN: GERONTES - THE POLLS ARE CLOSED - WAKE AND JAKE ARE NOW GERONTES, UNLESS SEEROCK CHANGED THE CHARTER OVERNIGHT - Page 6 2743283739 ATTN: GERONTES - THE POLLS ARE CLOSED - WAKE AND JAKE ARE NOW GERONTES, UNLESS SEEROCK CHANGED THE CHARTER OVERNIGHT - Page 6 3003718628
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-04-13, 20:32

Tanfan! wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:Cutting the inactivity window to 90 days would remove another 10 Gerontes, which would just about get us to where we need to be to have votes that satisfy the voting requirements.

What exactly are you voting on? Question ATTN: GERONTES - THE POLLS ARE CLOSED - WAKE AND JAKE ARE NOW GERONTES, UNLESS SEEROCK CHANGED THE CHARTER OVERNIGHT - Page 6 2743283739 ATTN: GERONTES - THE POLLS ARE CLOSED - WAKE AND JAKE ARE NOW GERONTES, UNLESS SEEROCK CHANGED THE CHARTER OVERNIGHT - Page 6 3003718628

Sorry Spartiate, that's privileged info.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-04-13, 21:55

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Hopelessness, pridelessness, and personal defeat. And gummy bears.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-04-13, 22:02

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I don't think any of those are Canadian traits or products so I'm pretty sure you're incorrect.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-13, 22:03

I saw a guy with a neon pink fannypack recently. I bet it was filled with gummy bears and Roxette tapes.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-13, 22:04

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I don't think any of those are Canadian traits or products so I'm pretty sure you're incorrect.

Canadians love to pair the fannypack with Zubaz pants.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-04-13, 22:11

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

If the wearer is Canadian, the fanny pack is filled with poutine. And gummy bears.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-04-13, 22:14

Heat Miser wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

M
Ok chief. You wonder why you can't get posters
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-04-13, 22:19

Tanfan! wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

M

1.5k posts ATTN: GERONTES - THE POLLS ARE CLOSED - WAKE AND JAKE ARE NOW GERONTES, UNLESS SEEROCK CHANGED THE CHARTER OVERNIGHT - Page 6 502811600
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-04-13, 22:25

Turtleneck wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Canadians love to pair the fannypack with Zubaz pants.

Is Nedgo Canadian?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-04-13, 23:00

Tanfan! wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

M

Are you back again?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-04-13, 23:06

Tanfan! wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

M

Simmer down Spartiate.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-04-13, 23:14

Listen, bump this thread all you want, I've voted. Unless you start handing out votes like lollipops, I'm done. ATTN: GERONTES - THE POLLS ARE CLOSED - WAKE AND JAKE ARE NOW GERONTES, UNLESS SEEROCK CHANGED THE CHARTER OVERNIGHT - Page 6 2599972566
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-04-13, 23:24

Way too much focus on the badges. They are not status symbols, they merely identify who is in the voting body.

Look, we can go back to the system where a few randomly selected moderators make subjective decisions about who can post and who can't, or what can be said and what can't, it's all fine by me. The intent of the voting system wasn't to create some kind of message board caste system.

I could just make you all site administrators and let you duke it out amongst yourselves.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-04-13, 23:25

SeeRockCity wrote:Way too much focus on the badges.  They are not status symbols, they merely identify who is in the voting body.

Look, we can go back to the system where a few randomly selected moderators make subjective decisions about who can post and who can't, or what can be said and what can't, it's all fine by me.  The intent of the voting system wasn't to create some kind of message board caste system.

I could just make you all site administrators and let you duke it out amongst yourselves.
I'd ban you first. In a heartbeat.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-04-13, 23:36

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I'd sucker punch you right in the balls
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-04-13, 23:43

SeeRockCity wrote:

Can we have one day a year where we all get to be mods and do whatever the hell we want? It might be fun for a day. It would be even more fun the next day when you have to clean up the horrible mess all by yourself.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-04-13, 23:54

SeeRockCity wrote:

Can we have one day a year where we all get to be mods and do whatever the hell we want? It might be fun for a day. It would be even more fun the next day when you have to clean up the horrible mess all by yourself.

SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-04-14, 00:00

SeeRockCity wrote:

I feel like this should be the first geronte vote about something that matters. Can someone seconded and thirded this?

Not the sucker punching in the balls thing. The everybody is a mod for a day thing.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-04-14, 00:04

SeeRockCity wrote:

I feel like this should be the first geronte vote about something that matters. Can someone seconded and thirded this?

Not the sucker punching in the balls thing. The everybody is a mod for a day thing.

I vote we all sucker punch travis right in the ballsack.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-04-14, 00:11

SeeRockCity wrote:

I vote we all sucker punch travis right in the ballsack.
Seconded.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-04-14, 02:08

SeeRockCity wrote:

Nut up, Mary, nobody cares how you feel. This ain't no hippie commune.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-04-14, 02:16

tGreenWay wrote:

I am now thoroughly convinced this site is intellectual light-years ahead of tTurd
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-04-14, 02:41

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I am now thoroughly convinced this site is intellectual light-years ahead of tTurd

You've been hoodwinked and bamboozled.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-04-14, 04:09

SeeRockCity wrote:Way too much focus on the badges. They are not status symbols, they merely identify who is in the voting body.

Look, we can go back to the system where a few randomly selected moderators make subjective decisions about who can post and who can't, or what can be said and what can't, it's all fine by me. The intent of the voting system wasn't to create some kind of message board caste system.

You already have that. Heat miser decides who can post arbitrarily between his weekend wife swaps in Miami.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-04-14, 04:13

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

I never left.

I'm sure there have been other times you've left, and said you weren't coming back.

I never left. You wanted to make that lame unfunny schtick a gerofag. You are the reason traffic on the board has ground to a halt and when I mentioned that you've got butthurt and never recovered. You are mentally unstable.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-04-14, 07:55

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I never left.

You never left? You were gone for at least a month the last time you left. And now you're back! Welcome back! Again.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-04-14, 07:58

Tanfan! wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:Way too much focus on the badges. They are not status symbols, they merely identify who is in the voting body.

You already have that. Heat miser decides who can post arbitrarily between his weekend wife swaps in Miami.

I move that we ban Tanny for a month just so he can honestly play the martyr card.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-04-14, 09:19

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:
M

Simmer down Spartiate.

I prefer. "Simma down tranny."
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-04-14, 09:20

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:...

+1 for your new avatar.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-04-14, 09:21

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

I never left.

You never left? You were gone for at least a month the last time you left. And now you're back! Welcome back! Again.

Nope. I lurked. Didn't post. Never left. How many tins you gonna play that gayme? You liked bonar.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next