Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTN: GERONTES - THE POLLS ARE CLOSED - WAKE AND JAKE ARE NOW GERONTES, UNLESS SEEROCK CHANGED THE CHARTER OVERNIGHT

+28
The_Dude
Wally Fairway
MiamiSpartan
SeeRockCity
PinkyTuscadero
Turtleneck
InTenSity
Giant Moose
Townie
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
tanfan!
y2kMgrad
xsanguine
Rodeo Burger
Jake from State Farm
steveschneider
SpartanInNH
tGreenWay
Heat Miser
WhiteBoyHatcher
Tim Wakefield
Rocinante
Snake Plissken
Other Teams Pursuing That
The Pantry
Floyd Robertson
32 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Bolt Re: ATTN: GERONTES - THE POLLS ARE CLOSED - WAKE AND JAKE ARE NOW GERONTES, UNLESS SEEROCK CHANGED THE CHARTER OVERNIGHT

Post by tanfan! 09/04/15, 07:33 pm

Rodeo Burger wrote:I'd vote, but I can't, so fuck you guys.

I want mine to some day say. Gerofag
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Bolt Re: ATTN: GERONTES - THE POLLS ARE CLOSED - WAKE AND JAKE ARE NOW GERONTES, UNLESS SEEROCK CHANGED THE CHARTER OVERNIGHT

Post by NigelUno 09/04/15, 07:42 pm

Rodeo Burger wrote:I'd vote, but I can't, so fuck you guys.

We can still give you an "I Voted" sticker.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 09/04/15, 07:50 pm

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

this is correct.  Jake has been too quiet lately.

Only because those dipschits that control the internet where I work won't let me waste half of my working hours posting useless drivel.

Well that sounds like your problem.

Last edited by Rocinante on 09/04/15, 07:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 09/04/15, 07:50 pm

Heat Miser wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Still have 5 days (or so) left. Get out the vote!

We do have the ability to send out an email, though I'm not sure the candidates are worth that level of effort. ATTN: GERONTES - THE POLLS ARE CLOSED - WAKE AND JAKE ARE NOW GERONTES, UNLESS SEEROCK CHANGED THE CHARTER OVERNIGHT - Page 2 2599972566

That does sound like an awful lot of fucking work for somewhat questionable results.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 09/04/15, 07:52 pm

Rocinante wrote:

Only because those dipschits that control the internet where I work won't let me waste half of my working hours posting useless drivel.

We'll that sounds like your problem.

It is my problem, but like most other inconsequential things in my life I don't really care to pursue the matter.

Last edited by Jake from State Farm on 09/04/15, 07:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 09/04/15, 07:53 pm

Rocinante wrote:

It is my problem, but like most other inconsequential things in my life I don't really care to pursue the matter.

We'll that sounds like your problem.

Look man, do you want to be in or not? Cuz I'm getting a distinct "not willing to put in the work" vibe.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 09/04/15, 07:55 pm

Rocinante wrote:

Look man, do you want to be in or not? Cuz I'm getting a distinct "not willing to put in the work" vibe.

I'd hate to have you sprain your pinky on a yes or no vote.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 09/04/15, 09:25 pm

Tanfan! wrote:Will you fags ever put me back up for Gerofag? Make it look like a lip wrist or sum thin

Only if you stop with the gay slurs. So, basically, no.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 09/04/15, 09:44 pm

SpartanInNH wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:Will you fags ever put me back up for Gerofag? Make it look like a lip wrist or sum thin

Only if you stop with the gay slurs.  So, basically, no.  

So are you gay? I'm a tranny. I can say anything I want about being a fag.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 09/04/15, 10:18 pm

Rocinante wrote:

I think he got voted down once already. Maybe he's just given up.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 09/04/15, 10:24 pm

Tanfan! wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

Only if you stop with the gay slurs.  So, basically, no.  

So are you gay? I'm a tranny. I can say anything I want about being a fag.

heh
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 09/04/15, 10:33 pm

Heat Miser wrote:Need 45 total votes for each. Currently sitting at 18. [sad trombone]

I thought this was hashed out months ago. If we need 45 votes to get something passed nothing will ever get done here.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 09/04/15, 11:06 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:Need 45 total votes for each. Currently sitting at 18. [sad trombone]

I thought this was hashed out months ago. If we need 45 votes to get something passed nothing will ever get done here.

Did you vote?

And your implication that "nothing will ever get done here" is flawed (if you are using these 2 candidates as a measure of that...before the voting is even concluded, by the way).

Last edited by NigelUno on 09/04/15, 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 09/04/15, 11:09 pm

Voted for both. So now I feel productive.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 09/04/15, 11:13 pm

y2kMgrad wrote:Voted for both. So now I feel productive.

Thanks for voting.

Incidentally, y2kMgrad was elected with the same number of total votes needed.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 09/04/15, 11:18 pm

NigelUno wrote:

Thanks for voting.

Sorta weird that you knew that right off the top of your head.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/04/15, 01:53 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Why is the number 45

It's science.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 10/04/15, 06:14 am

Nigel is so hated. Lol
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 10/04/15, 08:29 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Thanks for voting.

I didn't. I clicked on a few things. That's how the interwebs work.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 10/04/15, 08:36 am

NigelUno wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I didn't.  I clicked on a few things.  That's how the interwebs work.
Oh. Do you have like a manual for this stuff I could read? Maybe some kind of "for dummies" book?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 10/04/15, 09:50 am

NigelUno wrote:

Thanks for voting.

That was in April of last year. Back when more than 10 people posted here, FYI.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 10/04/15, 10:09 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Thanks for voting.

What sort of significance do you place on these 2 votes as far as "nothing will ever get done here"?

What do you want to get done here?

Did you vote?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie 10/04/15, 10:11 am

Weird. I can't vote.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 10/04/15, 10:16 am

Townie wrote:Weird. I can't vote.

Mobile? Do it the other way.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 10/04/15, 10:23 am

NigelUno wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

What sort of significance do you place on these 2 votes as far as "nothing will ever get done here"?

What do you want to get done here?

Did you vote?

Yes I voted. I'm just going off the fact that every motion since last August has failed due to lack of votes. Why even bother bringing these motions up if we can never get enough votes? But then again, I'm not emotionally invested in this process. Seems kind of silly to me.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 10/04/15, 10:24 am

I lost voting privileges after spending some time in the tRCMB prison. I guess I know how convicted felons feel. No
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 10/04/15, 10:32 am

Giant Moose wrote:I lost voting privileges after spending some time in the tRCMB prison. I guess I know how convicted felons feel. No

You are very emotional. Are you on mobile? If you can get into the Agora, you can vote.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie 10/04/15, 10:33 am

NigelUno wrote:
Townie wrote:Weird. I can't vote.

Mobile? Do it the other way.
nope. I guess I got kicked out of the club. No longer have voting privileges.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 10/04/15, 10:34 am

InTenSity wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:I lost voting privileges after spending some time in the tRCMB prison. I guess I know how convicted felons feel. No

You are very emotional. Are you on mobile? If you can get into the Agora, you can vote.
Nah, I got kicked out but I still have my fancy badge. ATTN: GERONTES - THE POLLS ARE CLOSED - WAKE AND JAKE ARE NOW GERONTES, UNLESS SEEROCK CHANGED THE CHARTER OVERNIGHT - Page 2 55953254
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 10/04/15, 10:35 am

Giant Moose wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Nah, I got kicked out but I still have my fancy badge. ATTN: GERONTES - THE POLLS ARE CLOSED - WAKE AND JAKE ARE NOW GERONTES, UNLESS SEEROCK CHANGED THE CHARTER OVERNIGHT - Page 2 55953254

GINO. Geronte In Name Only.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 10/04/15, 10:35 am

Giant Moose wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

You must have taken off and said you were never coming back after throwing a temper tantrum.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 10/04/15, 10:38 am

InTenSity wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

You must have taken off and said you were never coming back after throwing a temper tantrum.

It's all good. I kissed the Spartan Swill logo and you can celebrate my return.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 10/04/15, 10:40 am

I take it when The Great Culling of 2015 took place posters were culled from Geronimo but accidentally not stripped of their badges.

SRC! As a Founding member of the Co9 I demand you strip these culled Gerbils of their badges!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 10/04/15, 10:46 am

You didn't post for 6+ months. I think we declared you dead. Welcome back.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie 10/04/15, 10:47 am

I have no idea how to upload pictures, but I'm getting a note about special privileges and my name isn't bolded below, so I must have been culled. It's a bruise on the ego, for sure...but maybe someday I'll get back in.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 10/04/15, 10:48 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I take it when The Great Culling of 2015 took place posters were culled from Geronimo but accidentally not stripped of their badges.

SRC! As a Founding member of the Co9 I demand you strip these culled Gerbils of their badges!

Actually, there was a 2nd smaller culling recently where I forgot to remove the badges. These 2 were part of that group. Badges have now been removed. Shaming is complete.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 10/04/15, 10:48 am

Townie wrote:I have no idea how to upload pictures, but I'm getting a note about special privileges and my name isn't bolded below, so I must have been culled. It's a bruise on the ego, for sure...but maybe someday I'll get back in.

LWS can help you out.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 10/04/15, 10:49 am

Heat Miser wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I take it when The Great Culling of 2015 took place posters were culled from Geronimo but accidentally not stripped of their badges.

Actually, there was a 2nd smaller culling recently where I forgot to remove the badges. These 2 were part of that group. Badges have now been removed. Shaming is complete.

Fuck yeah Heat! That's why I love this place. There will be blood.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 10/04/15, 10:50 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Fuck yeah Heat! That's why I love this place. There will be blood.

ATTN: GERONTES - THE POLLS ARE CLOSED - WAKE AND JAKE ARE NOW GERONTES, UNLESS SEEROCK CHANGED THE CHARTER OVERNIGHT - Page 2 3662518500
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 10/04/15, 10:50 am

Heat Miser wrote:

I feel like Bolley after Trevor stole his donate.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next