Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars

+13
InTenSity
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
The Pantry
Dr. Strangelove
CORNER BLITZ
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cameron
DWags
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
tTy
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-05, 22:27

I got home from worked, poured a glass of bourbon, and now you get to sit there and listen to me tell you why yoda sucks.

1) one fucking job. One. Make sure the bad guys don't take over. Been this way for a thousand years or whatever and you just had to not make a comedy of errors. Good work asshole.
2) related- it was that guy right down the street. He was there the whole time. It never occurred to fuckwit yoda to maybe do a background check on that guy or anything.
3) "this kid is gonna bring balance to the force." You're winning right now guy. It never occurred to you that maybe that's not a good thing for you? Okay, in moron yodas defense at least he originally was against training him but then when other people are like oh I'm gonna do it anyway yoda was all okay fine.
4) you wait around in a swamp for years because you fucked up so bad, and now like the only chance for you to make it right walks up to your doorstep and you're like "nah. He's old." Come the fuck on idiot.

Okay I'm done. Fuck yoda.
I'm gonna quote a post I had previously because the burboun situation is similar. I'm also going to add another because fuck yoda.

5) yoda is all like "oh nah, we're not gonna train anakin. He's fucked." Then obi wan is all "hey, I'm gonna do it anyway." And yoda is all "all right."

God, fuck that guy.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-05, 22:28

tGreenWay wrote:Travis is jealous of yoda because the little guy is smarter than he is, and he has both a better complexion and hairstyle.

And more fingers, a bigger house, and probably a bigger dick. Yoda is better than Travis in every way.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-05, 22:29

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I got home from worked, poured a glass of bourbon, and now you get to sit there and listen to me tell you why yoda sucks.

1) one fucking job. One. Make sure the bad guys don't take over. Been this way for a thousand years or whatever and you just had to not make a comedy of errors. Good work asshole.
2) related- it was that guy right down the street. He was there the whole time. It never occurred to fuckwit yoda to maybe do a background check on that guy or anything.
3) "this kid is gonna bring balance to the force." You're winning right now guy. It never occurred to you that maybe that's not a good thing for you? Okay, in moron yodas defense at least he originally was against training him but then when other people are like oh I'm gonna do it anyway yoda was all okay fine.
4) you wait around in a swamp for years because you fucked up so bad, and now like the only chance for you to make it right walks up to your doorstep and you're like "nah. He's old." Come the fuck on idiot.

Okay I'm done. Fuck yoda.
I'm gonna quote a post I had previously because the burboun situation is similar. I'm also going to add another because fuck yoda.

5) yoda is all like "oh nah, we're not gonna train anakin. He's fucked." Then obi wan is all "hey, I'm gonna do it anyway." And yoda is all "all right."

God, fuck that guy.

All of those except point 4 are really just arguments that the prequels sucked and were terrible. Point 4 is hard to argue against, though, I'll give you that...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-05, 22:32

Cameron wrote:

God, fuck that guy.

All of those except point 4 are really just arguments that the prequels sucked and were terrible. Point 4 is hard to argue against, though, I'll give you that...
Look the story is what it is no matter if the prequels sucked or not. They sucked because of reasons beyond the story, reasons like jar jar and shit. No matter who tells the story, yoda is a massive fuck up. There are no two ways around the fact that he was in charge and choked on dick.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-05-05, 22:36

InTen made me watch it over winter break a couple of years ago. The whole saga kind of sucks to be honest. It's stupid and hokey and the plot is bad, the acting is bad, the whole thing just sucks. Do not understand why people dork out to this shit. Different strokes.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-05, 22:38

Cameron wrote:

Look the story is what it is no matter if the prequels sucked or not. They sucked because of reasons beyond the story, reasons like jar jar and shit. No matter who tells the story, yoda is a massive fuck up. There are no two ways around the fact that he was in charge and choked on dick.

True, but my point was mostly that without the prequels (whose story did not exist when the character of Yoda was conceived), Yoda's fuck ups would be limited to initially refusing to train Luke (before quickly relenting). We also wouldn't know that the most feared guy in the galaxy got his start as a whiny little bitch and got his arms and legs chopped off because he was a cocky prick. It didn't have to be this way.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-05, 22:39

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:InTen made me watch it over winter break a couple of years ago. The whole saga kind of sucks to be honest. It's stupid and hokey and the plot is bad, the acting is bad, the whole thing just sucks. Do not understand why people dork out to this shit. Different strokes.

If I were older the first time I saw it, maybe I'd agree with you. But as it is, you are insulting my childhood. Them's fightin' words.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-05-05, 22:44

I saw at least the first two when I was a kid. Also saw one of them in the late 90's when they showed it at meridian mall. I remember thinking it was fun for a bit and having the action figures when I was really young but it never really took with me. I got into Transformers and baseball.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-05, 22:45

Cameron wrote:

True, but my point was mostly that without the prequels (whose story did not exist when the character of Yoda was conceived), Yoda's fuck ups would be limited to initially refusing to train Luke (before quickly relenting). We also wouldn't know that the most feared guy in the galaxy got his start as a whiny little bitch and got his arms and legs chopped off because he was a cocky prick. It didn't have to be this way.
I suppose, except.... and this also answers wbhs question... some of that stuff you just sort of knew since birth somehow. I don't even know how. You just knew stuff like "yoda was in charge and some shit went down." And "anakin was a Jedi and fucked it all up." Maybe that's me just projecting thoughts on the past

Since you mentioned it.... yeah Anakin was a whiny bitch in the prequels. But were you ever really supposed to like his character? It sorta makes sense that you detested him all the way through, right?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-05, 22:52

Cameron wrote:

I suppose, except.... and this also answers wbhs question... some of that stuff you just sort of knew since birth somehow. I don't even know how. You just knew stuff like "yoda was in charge and some shit went down." And "anakin was a Jedi and fucked it all up." Maybe that's me just projecting thoughts on the past

Since you mentioned it.... yeah Anakin was a whiny bitch in the prequels. But were you ever really supposed to like his character? It sorta makes sense that you detested him all the way through, right?

Maybe you were supposed to always hate him, I dunno. I think it makes for a more compelling narrative arc if an initially sympathetic and likable protagonist becomes a villain due to great tragedy. Also, the fact that Lucas tried to redeem Anakin at the end of Jedi kind of makes me think that Lucas was trying to make him likable in the prequels and just failed miserably because he sucks and is stupid.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-05-05, 23:04

It's a bit funny to me that you guys (Cam and Travis) got hooked into the SW stuff. Just because of age. I figure you guys are probably a 8-10 years younger than I am, which would have you being born somewhere in the mid-late 80's. How were these films such an integral part of your childhood Cam? I get it for gHost. He's older than I am. He was probably like 5/6 when IV came out.

I don't recall seeing Return of the Jedi in the theater, though I probably did. Guessing 12 Oaks Mall. I would have been 6 or so. I do vividly remember my parents going out and leaving us with a sitter when I was about that age. They used to leave us small toys and stuff to wake up to in the morning when they did that. One night/morning we woke up to some of those Star Wars action figures that are worth big bucks these days. I remember that being really exciting. Also remembering I really liked R2D2 and my sister really liked C3PO.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-05, 23:07

Cameron wrote:

Maybe you were supposed to always hate him, I dunno. I think it makes for a more compelling narrative arc if an initially sympathetic and likable protagonist becomes a villain due to great tragedy. Also, the fact that Lucas tried to redeem Anakin at the end of Jedi kind of makes me think that Lucas was trying to make him likable in the prequels and just failed miserably because he sucks and is stupid.
You're right about the likable thing... but he was so terribly unlikable... so you if you want to live in a world in which the prequels didn't suck, as i want to try to, then you have to accept that that was the point.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-05, 23:09

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:It's a bit funny to me that you guys (Cam and Travis) got hooked into the SW stuff. Just because of age. I figure you guys are probably a 8-10 years younger than I am, which would have you being born somewhere in the mid-late 80's. How were these films such an integral part of your childhood Cam? I get it for gHost. He's older than I am. He was probably like 5/6 when IV came out.

I don't recall seeing Return of the Jedi in the theater, though I probably did. Guessing 12 Oaks Mall. I would have been 6 or so. I do vividly remember my parents going out and leaving us with a sitter when I was about that age. They used to leave us small toys and stuff to wake up to in the morning when they did that. One night/morning we woke up to some of those Star Wars action figures that are worth big bucks these days. I remember that being really exciting. Also remembering I really liked R2D2 and my sister really liked C3PO.
For me... I was born in 84. But I have older brothers. So I liked what they did.

Same reason for why my favorite movie ever is American History X. I empathize with the little brother in that movie cause I get it. He just liked what his older brother did. It's what you do.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-05, 23:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:It's a bit funny to me that you guys (Cam and Travis) got hooked into the SW stuff. Just because of age. I figure you guys are probably a 8-10 years younger than I am, which would have you being born somewhere in the mid-late 80's. How were these films such an integral part of your childhood Cam? I get it for gHost. He's older than I am. He was probably like 5/6 when IV came out.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Star_Wars_Trilogy_Special_Edition

I don't remember if I saw the original versions on VHS before they released the special editions or not, but I was 8 when the special editions hit theaters for the 20th anniversary of the original. I still have my VHS Special Edition trilogy from when I was a kid, and I haven't owned a VCR in years.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-05-05, 23:16

For me... I was born in 84. But I have older brothers. So I liked what they did.

Same reason for why my favorite movie ever is American History X. I empathize with the little brother in that movie cause I get it. He just liked what his older brother did. It's what you do.

I get that. That's cool. Yeah I never really had the older brother dynamic.

It's weird thinking back about how you fell into what you fell into at that age. I've been thinking about it a lot lately, as my son is 7 now, and that is how old I was in '84. I will always remember 1984 as the best year of my life because that's the year I caught Tigers fever and became such a huge sports fan. I kind of see it happening with my little dude. It's cool but I hope he can have a memory like Larry Herndon catching the final out like I did. Maybe it will be Miles Bridges cutting down the nets. That would be cool.

Anyway, I'm rambling.

I tried to get the kid into Star Wars because some of his classmates were doing it but he watched about 10 minutes of IV with me and was like...nah, I'm gonna go outside and play with sticks. I can respect that.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-05, 23:35

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I get that. That's cool. Yeah I never really had the older brother dynamic.

It's weird thinking back about how you fell into what you fell into at that age. I've been thinking about it a lot lately, as my son is 7 now, and that is how old I was in '84. I will always remember 1984 as the best year of my life because that's the year I caught Tigers fever and became such a huge sports fan. I kind of see it happening with my little dude. It's cool but I hope he can have a memory like Larry Herndon catching the final out like I did. Maybe it will be Miles Bridges cutting down the nets. That would be cool.

Anyway, I'm rambling.

I tried to get the kid into Star Wars because some of his classmates were doing it but he watched about 10 minutes of IV with me and was like...nah, I'm gonna go outside and play with sticks. I can respect that.
That's funny since my eldest brothers two kids (10 and 7) are obsessed with it. Maybe because of the same influence I had.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-05-05, 23:41

Parenting is weird. I kinda want to try to watch Star Wars now.

True story, I just watched Avatar a few weeks ago because going to Disney in June and they opened an Avatar world at Animal Kingdom. You guys watch that shit yet? I thought it was pretty good. Not as nostalgic/classic for sure, and very long, but I thought it was way better than Star Wars.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-05, 23:54

I haven't watched avatar. No time for that. (I've spent the last four hours drinking, chit chatting with people online and watching a show I've already seen. Shut up.)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-05-05, 23:56

Star Wars - Page 2 502811600 Star Wars - Page 2 502811600

Travis you should watch Better Call Saul. It's good.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-06, 00:21

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Star Wars - Page 2 502811600 Star Wars - Page 2 502811600

Travis you should watch Better Call Saul. It's good.
I watched like the first season and a half and just sorta stopped. I've been meaning to catch up. 
You know what, pm me on Monday. I'll do it while I work. #workfromhomelyfe
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-06, 00:27

I've seen Avatar a couple times. Once in 3D in the theater, once on Blu Ray on a very large big screen, and there might have been another time in there somewhere. It's a good movie, but even though I've seen it multiple times I don't remember all that much about it. I think he's working on a sequel, I'll definitely go see that.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-06, 00:31

Cameron wrote:I've seen Avatar a couple times. Once in 3D in the theater, once on Blu Ray on a very large big screen, and there might have been another time in there somewhere. It's a good movie, but even though I've seen it multiple times I don't remember all that much about it. I think he's working on a sequel, I'll definitely go see that.
The blue people thought yoda sucks too
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-06, 00:38

Cameron wrote:I've seen Avatar a couple times. Once in 3D in the theater, once on Blu Ray on a very large big screen, and there might have been another time in there somewhere. It's a good movie, but even though I've seen it multiple times I don't remember all that much about it. I think he's working on a sequel, I'll definitely go see that.
The blue people thought yoda sucks too

Star Wars - Page 2 PgxJte
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2019-12-12, 11:42

I've rewatched Attack of the Clones, or whatever it is called Ep 2 and Revenge of the Sith. I have Disney + and they are in 4k. I couldn't bring myself to watching Phantom Menace. I think part of the problem, outside of some parts of the story is the presentation. I think the original trilogy did well because they used models and puppets instead of CGI. Attack of the Clones, in 4k, looks more like an animated movie that had real actors, than anything else. I won't get into the story and the turning of Anakin. I will say that Revenge of the Sith, politically, seems to have a lot of similarities that I'm seeing right now. Maybe I read too much into it, but the whole portion of the Senate giving control to Senator Palpatine and that story line still resonates.

Anyway, it is entertaining to watch, I'm going to try to watch the rest of the movies before the final one comes out.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-12-12, 11:46

Is anybody really buying the "the saga ends" line? I mean, come on, there's money to be made with sequels based on Luke's great great grandchildren.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-12-12, 11:49

Floyd Robertson wrote:Is anybody really buying the "the saga ends" line? I mean, come on, there's money to be made with sequels based on Luke's great great grandchildren.

We'll see what they do in 9, but Rian Johnson's choices in 8 make it pretty clear that they're trying to move on from Luke.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-12, 12:11

Floyd Robertson wrote:Is anybody really buying the "the saga ends" line? I mean, come on, there's money to be made with sequels based on Luke's great great grandchildren.

Looking back, imagine how much cash and opportunity George Lucas missed out on. I mean he held out for so long between movies waiting for the technology to improve so he could make the film he wanted. Now they are putting out a film a year and cashing in like nobodies business. From 1977 - 2005 they put out six films. Took 12 years for the next film to come out.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2019-12-12, 12:19

steveschneider wrote:

Looking back, imagine how much cash and opportunity George Lucas missed out on. I mean he held out for so long between movies waiting for the technology to improve so he could make the film he wanted. Now they are putting out a film a year and cashing in like nobodies business. From 1977 - 2005 they put out six films. Took 12 years for the next film to come out.
From 2007-2012, I think, they did the animated series, Clone Wars. I haven't watched them, but I have heard that they are very good. I've seen a couple of episodes and enjoyed it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-12-12, 15:00

Apparently the Rise of the Resistance ride at Hollywood Studios is pretty amazing. Not my cup of tea but I'd check it out (once they get the wait times down).
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-12-12, 15:23

never seen Star Wars or any of the sequels/prequels.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-12, 15:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:never seen Star Wars or any of the sequels/prequels.

That's a good humble brag. I haven't watched the OSU vs Michigan football game since the Rich Rod era. I haven't watched more than a minute of UofM basketball this year either.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-12-12, 15:39

Took my girlfriend to the Vogue Theatre in manistee to the first one. 1977? She was hot and dumb. Kept on saying, “oh, I’m sure” or some kind of thing that maybe spoke to her suspension of disbelief or maybe she was just disgusted with being with me. She dumped me at college. Married a Coca-Cola VP. I see her on Facebook. She lives a good life. I get kind of bitter when I see it. But at least I enjoyed the fucking movie.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-12-12, 15:44

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Apparently the Rise of the Resistance ride at Hollywood Studios is pretty amazing. Not my cup of tea but I'd check it out (once they get the wait times down).

Translation: Hatch prefers riding the tea cups.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-12-12, 15:54

steveschneider wrote:

That's a good humble brag. I haven't watched the OSU vs Michigan football game since the Rich Rod era. I haven't watched more than a minute of UofM basketball this year either.
not a science fiction guy.. never seen Star Wars.. Star Trek, etc. I'd rather be stabbed.

The whole Harry Potter craze, along with Lord of the Rings always confused me, too. For a long time, I thought they were the same thing.. kinda like "Lord of the Rings - Harry Potter's Revenge".

Star Wars - Page 2 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-12-12, 15:57

DWags wrote:

Took my girlfriend to the Vogue Theatre in manistee to the first one. 1977? She was hot and dumb. Kept on saying, “oh, I’m sure” or some kind of thing that maybe spoke to her suspension of disbelief or maybe she was just disgusted with being with me. She dumped me at college. Married a Coca-Cola VP. I see her on Facebook. She lives a good life. I get kind of bitter when I see it. But at least I enjoyed the fucking movie.
Star Wars - Page 2 502811600

my HS girlfriend went off to college and started dating some blonde surfer boy kid named "Brandt".. who the fuck names their child "Brandt"? Some prick from a country club, I'm sure.. 10 bucks says he was a fucking cocksucker.

I've been happily married for 25+ years.. I don't really keep in touch with anyone from HS (other than my best friend growing up) - no idea what she's doing now but I suspect she's overweight and I bet "Brandt" is bald as a fucking cue ball.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-12-12, 16:45

Saw the (first) middle three movies when they originally came out at the theater. Watched the (second) first three of the story at home on cable. Haven't paid attention to Star Wars since.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-12, 16:47

I remember as a kid when the death star blew up way back in the 70's the entire theater was hooting and hollering like it was a football game. It was unreal. That to me was the real magic of that first film.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-12-12, 19:26

steveschneider wrote:I remember as a kid when the death star blew up way back in the 70's the entire theater was hooting and hollering like it was a football game. It was unreal. That to me was the real magic of that first film.

Seeing it in the theater was one of the first times I got stoned. The jump to hyperdrive and other special effects were so cool.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-12-12, 19:39

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-12-12, 21:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Took my girlfriend to the Vogue Theatre in manistee to the first one. 1977?   She was hot and dumb.  Kept on saying, “oh, I’m sure” or some kind of thing that maybe spoke to her suspension of disbelief or maybe she was just disgusted with being with me.  She dumped me at college.   Married a Coca-Cola VP.  I see her on Facebook.  She lives a good life.   I get kind of bitter when I see it. But at least I enjoyed the fucking movie.
Star Wars - Page 2 502811600

my HS girlfriend went off to college and started dating some blonde surfer boy kid named "Brandt".. who the fuck names their child "Brandt"? Some prick from a country club, I'm sure..  10 bucks says he was a fucking cocksucker.

I've been happily married for 25+ years.. I don't really keep in touch with anyone from HS (other than my best friend growing up) - no idea what she's doing now but I suspect she's overweight and I bet "Brandt" is bald as a fucking cue ball.

Brandt can't watch or else he has to pay $100.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next