Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good for the Sandy Hook families!

+14
Rocinante
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
CORNER BLITZ
Watch Out Pylon!
Death Roe
Snake Plissken
Herbie Green
The_Dude
kingstonlake
xsanguine
Vlad
18 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Good for the Sandy Hook families! - Page 6 Empty Re: Good for the Sandy Hook families!

Post by Vlad 2016-02-22, 17:32

xsanguine wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Or superior people, as in my case.

You're nervous around brown people because you feel they are superior to you?

I guess that would still fit within the definition, I guess. The word racism typically refers to the feeling that a people are inferior to you based on their race.... But there's been a huge push to change that definition to mean certain things to fit an agenda.

You're really confused.

BTW, I'm brown.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Good for the Sandy Hook families! - Page 6 Empty Re: Good for the Sandy Hook families!

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-22, 17:46

Vlad wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I guess that would still fit within the definition, I guess. The word racism typically refers to the feeling that a people are inferior to you based on their race.... But there's been a huge push to change that definition to mean certain things to fit an agenda.

You're really confused.

BTW, I'm brown.

Thanks for clarifying that.

Well, no, people aren't inferior or superior based on their race... At least as far as I understand science, at least.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-22, 17:46

Vlad wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

You're really confused.

BTW, I'm brown.

The first comment was satire..but in a political thread sometimes the other side doesn't see it. Razz
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-22, 18:10

The_Dude wrote:I will say one thing...its great to have a place where Spartans can discuss freely and without censorship whatever is on their mind. cheers

I'm just glad that I was able to change some minds around here! Would be a shame to spend all these hours discussing such issues without changing anyone's mind.

And you're welcome.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-22, 18:22

Puppy monkey baby.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-22, 18:27

Damn, white privileg is way tougher to live with now. Back in my day we could fear communists, the Vietnamese, red dye #2, marijuana, the black panthers and Muhammad Ali without worrying about the repercussions. its why Archie Bunker was so popular.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-22, 18:34

The concept of white privilege is hilarious.

Why you gotta troll me into following you down the road to changing the subject, Dwags?

It's like having complete control of my conscience. It's not fair that you're exhibiting your white privilege over me.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-22, 18:38

I just touched down in Dallas eager to catch up on what I missed and this is the shit I get to read. Fuck you guys. I'm gonna go get some bbq.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-22, 19:17

white Privilege is a real burden now. I'm thinking of applying to the government for some sort of program to help me. It's hard carrying this cross
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-22, 19:30

DWags wrote:white Privilege is a real burden now. I'm thinking of applying to the government for some sort of program to help me. It's hard carrying this cross

See, another example. In time of need even they turn to the government!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-22, 19:33

Vlad wrote:
DWags wrote:white Privilege is a real burden now. I'm thinking of applying to the government for some sort of program to help me. It's hard carrying this cross

It's easy for you to criticize. Try being a white male for a week. It's not easy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-22, 19:43

DWags wrote:
Vlad wrote:

It's easy for you to criticize. Try being a white male for a week. It's not easy.

Especially a white man with a small dick.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-22, 19:46

DWags wrote:
Vlad wrote:

I can imagine. Last Friday night I had to judge a debate competition for high school seniors.  Hardly a white kid to be found anywhere.  I felt kind of bad for white folks. Their country is being snatched away from them right under their noses, and they're out at shooting ranges firing off their fancy guns.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-22, 19:56

Just listening to the news. So the Kzoo shooter had 11 rifles at home, huh?  Nice.

And same story as always… Neighbor say he seemed like a "normal guy".  They all do, don't they, until they go off?

Good luck with diagnosing mental illness in "normal" looking people. That's just a political dog whistle for inaction.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-22, 20:06

Vlad wrote:
DWags wrote:

I can imagine. Last Friday night I had to judge a debate competition for high school seniors.  Hardly a white kid to be found anywhere.  I felt kind of bad for white folks. Their country is being snatched away from them right under their noses, and they're out at shooting ranges firing off their fancy guns.

The white kids are out learning to play golf and tennis. Jesus do you realize what kind of pressure that is?? Who is going to be upper management while the Browns do all the engineering and accounting? That shits easy. Try earning thirty times as much as an employee while negotiating a golden parachute for yourself on the 17th green down by one stroke to your competition.

Debate? Shit, that's for the eggheads who the white guys have to hire to really run the company while they play golf. It's a fucking burden.

I wish I had been born in Equador. Or maybe Mexico. I hear rapping and murdering are easy in America. Least that's what trump tells me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-22, 20:08

Vlad wrote:Just listening to the news. So the Kzoo shooter had 11 rifles at home, huh?  Nice.

And same story as always… Neighbor say he seemed like a "normal guy".  They all do, don't they, until they go off?

Good luck with diagnosing mental illness in "normal" looking people. That's just a political dog whistle for inaction.

Notice Vlad using "they" talking about white guys as if they're a monolithic being.

Damn it white privilege matters.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-22, 20:09

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Especially a white man with a small dick.

Another thing I've had to carry around for 54 years of hell.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-22, 20:10

DWags wrote:
Vlad wrote:

The white kids are out learning to play golf and tennis. Jesus do you realize what kind of pressure that is??  Who is going to be upper management while the Browns do all the engineering and accounting?   That shits easy. Try earning thirty times as much as an employee while negotiating a golden parachute for yourself on the 17th green down by one stroke to your competition.  

Debate?  Shit, that's for the eggheads who the white guys have to hire to really run the company while they play golf.  It's a fucking burden.  

I wish I had been born in Equador.  Or maybe Mexico.  I hear rapping and murdering are easy in America.  Least that's what trump tells me.

Two problems with that: first, there just aren't enough jobs at the top to employ all the white folks. Second, apparently you're not paying attention to the trend up at the very top of the org chart. Even those jobs are slipping away from white folks.

Even Google and Microsoft! I mean, is nothing sacred anymore??
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-22, 20:19

Vlad wrote:
DWags wrote:

The white kids are out learning to play golf and tennis. Jesus do you realize what kind of pressure that is??  Who is going to be upper management while the Browns do all the engineering and accounting?   That shits easy. Try earning thirty times as much as an employee while negotiating a golden parachute for yourself on the 17th green down by one stroke to your competition.  

Debate?  Shit, that's for the eggheads who the white guys have to hire to really run the company while they play golf.  It's a fucking burden.  

I wish I had been born in Equador.  Or maybe Mexico.  I hear rapping and murdering are easy in America.  Least that's what trump tells me.

Two problems with that: first, there just aren't enough jobs at the top to employ all the white folks. Second, apparently you're not paying attention to the trend up at the very top of the org chart. Even those jobs are slipping away from white folks.

I'm not worried.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-22, 20:24

xsanguine wrote:
Vlad wrote:

I'm not worried.

I wouldn't be either if I were you. Go back to sleep.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-22, 20:33

Vlad wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I'm not worried.

Us whites don't sleep. Part of the privilege thing. My wife is brown and requires lots of sleep (she blames it on being pregnant but we both know it's just an excuse), but us crackers are like energizer bunnies.

I wonder how the Asians and Jews are able to kick our asses in life without white privilege... It's a conundrum I haven't been able to figure out yet
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-22, 20:41

Vlad wrote:
DWags wrote:

From an article in August, Huffington post, this is hard god damn work:

Nobody understands the burden white privilege creates. Now women are mad at us too. Damn it

Let's start with the numbers: women represent about 5 percent of Fortune 500 CEOs. Minorities represent approximately 4 percent of Fortune 500 CEOs. Therefore, only 9 percent of the biggest companies in the U.S. have CEOs who are not white men.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-22, 21:09

DWags wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Nobody understands the burden white privilege creates. Now women are mad at us too. Damn it

Let's start with the numbers: women represent about 5 percent of Fortune 500 CEOs. Minorities represent approximately 4 percent of Fortune 500 CEOs. Therefore, only 9 percent of the biggest companies in the U.S. have CEOs who are not white men.

What are the corresponding figures and trends for HS phys ed teachers such as yourself?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-22, 21:10

Vlad wrote:Just listening to the news. So the Kzoo shooter had 11 rifles at home, huh?  Nice.

You're basically saying that anyone who owns multiple firearms is due to go on a murder spree.

Last edited by Death Roe on 2016-02-22, 21:12; edited 1 time in total
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-22, 21:11

xsanguine wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Us whites don't sleep. Part of the privilege thing. My wife is brown and requires lots of sleep (she blames it on being pregnant but we both know it's just an excuse), but us crackers are like energizer bunnies.

I wonder how the Asians and Jews are able to kick our asses in life without white privilege... It's a conundrum I haven't been able to figure out yet

Are you sure it's not the drugs and the late-night Xbox?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-22, 21:14

Death Roe wrote:

You're basically saying that anyone who owns firearms is due to go on a murder spree.

Not "due to", rather capable of. Armed and dangerous. One bad breakup with the GF or fight with the boss away from going off and ruining a lot of lives.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-22, 21:15

If you were raised poorly, yes. Anyone with a good head on their shoulders knows better.

I own a shotgun and a pistol, I guess I'm a gun-toting psychopath.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-22, 21:16

Death Roe wrote:If you were raised poorly, yes.Anyone with a good head on their shoulders knows better.

I own a shotgun and a pistol, I guess I'm a gun-toting psychopath.

Enough people are. And I don't have the time to recognize the poorly raised ones from the goodly raised ones. They all look alike to me.

Last edited by Vlad on 2016-02-22, 21:18; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-22, 21:17

That is correct. I feel like you are just baiting too much, and trying to over-generalize a group of people that know and own firearms.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-22, 21:19

Death Roe wrote:That is correct. I feel like you are just baiting too much, and trying to over-generalize a group of people that know and own firearms.

Well stop taking the bait then. You keep telling others to ignore my posts, but you seem to do a piss poor job of that yourself.

As I said above, all you gun nuts are dangerous,  just to varying degrees.

Last edited by Vlad on 2016-02-22, 21:51; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-22, 21:25

Vlad wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Are you sure it's not the drugs and the late-night Xbox?

I don't own an Xbox. :(

Maybe I'm not as privileged as I thought.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-22, 21:28

Vlad wrote:

As I said above, are you gun nuts are dangerous,  just to varying degrees.

I'd love to take this down it's logical path if you're willing to.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-02-22, 21:38

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

We all know this. Ya know, it's almost refreshing that you don't even try to hide the fact that you are a racist.

( waiting for you to respond you have a black friend )

Good for the Sandy Hook families! - Page 6 Hook

Oh, I get it now. You prejudge black people in order to bait people on message boards.

My bad. Hopefully the black animals understand.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-22, 21:40

Vlad wrote:
DWags wrote:

What are the corresponding figures and trends for HS phys ed teachers such as yourself?

Can't tell you. I've never been. But I'd say it's reflective of the population. In most cases. Guy at the school I was an administrator at, we gave him an extra hour to teach. He had a masters plus 15. We had to add 1/6th of his salary. He was making 95 K for playing scatter dodge with sophomores and juniors. Coached two sports football and track at 12% of salary for both. Not bad for 185 days of work back in the early 00's. He had done a half year with the lions out of central but he said he liked that job better.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-22, 21:50

Vlad wrote:

You're an idiot. Just because someone owns a few guns doesn't make them a gun nut. I own a pistol for self-defense/home-defense only. The shotgun was inherited from my grandpa, who I guess is a gun nut for having that shotgun.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-22, 21:56

Death Roe wrote:
Vlad wrote:

You're an idiot. Just because someone owns a few guns doesn't make them a gun nut. I own a pistol for self-defense/home-defense only. The shotgun was inherited from my grandpa, who I guess is a gun nut for having that shotgun.

You don't need to share your family history with me. It really doesn't mean that much.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-22, 21:57

Vlad wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

You don't need to share your family history with me. It really doesn't mean that much.

Drink a few beers brah
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-22, 21:57

Eh, you're still an ignorant old asshole.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-22, 21:58

Death Roe wrote:
Vlad wrote:

This is something I've learned after "deconverting" away from leftism (as opposed to liberalism) is that the facts and statistics aren't on their side and therefore resort to arguments of emotion.

Facts and statistics don't care about feelings and that's why it seems so harsh.... whereas opinions based on emotion care only about feelings so it's about feeling good regardless of what the facts are.

I'd love to discuss this with Vlad but he won't address my offer to discuss what you quoted.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-22, 21:58

Vlad wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Vlad can I ask you a question?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next