Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good for the Sandy Hook families!

+14
Rocinante
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
CORNER BLITZ
Watch Out Pylon!
Death Roe
Snake Plissken
Herbie Green
The_Dude
kingstonlake
xsanguine
Vlad
18 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Good for the Sandy Hook families! - Page 3 Empty Re: Good for the Sandy Hook families!

Post by Guest 2016-02-22, 11:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I agree - I knew we were in trouble when they elected that colored boy president..

Posts like these are when you know Bob is out of even his lame arguments and has lost.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Good for the Sandy Hook families! - Page 3 Empty Re: Good for the Sandy Hook families!

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-22, 11:12

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Good job Dwags...you realize the root of the cause which are people being fucked up.

And...people like Vlad would want to disarm everyone so that ONLY the bad guys have guns...yeah, right.

Im all for mandatory background checks and more investment in mental health. However, once again...none of that would have prevented this guy from getting a gun. He already passed multiple background checks for his jobs he had.

We have too many people that feel stuck and like they can't ever get ahead in this country. Ferguson, Baltimore...not about race or the police. Its about large portions of our population that feel they have no future and nothing to lose...like they are utterly hopeless so they lash out.

It's just such a bull shit cop out statement when we hear "none of that would have prevented this guy from ..........."

No flue shot will prevent everybody from getting the flue. No knee brace prevents offensive linemen from ripping out their knee. Nothing does, nothing ever will.

It's not a magic panacea we seek, it's enough help that we can perhaps stop one of these. and here is the bottom line that we will never be able to prove. How many people have been able to get the mental help they need so we didn't have a mass shooting? We will never know that, so we can't point to it and say "look, it helped in this circumstance". However, I'm willing to bet there has been some private sector psychologists who were able to prevent a horrible act from occuring because the potential perp was able to afford and get mental health or meds.

The more times we use the line, "None of that would have helped in this case" the more people just say, fuck it, we can't fix it.

Im all for trying to find ways to minimize risk...but in this instance, what do you propose that would have stopped it? What would have stopped the San Bernadino shootings?

Trying to make sense of senseless tragedies can make you go nuts.

We as a society need to figure out why so many nuts are slipping through the cracks and/or why they don't have access to help.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-22, 11:13

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I agree - I knew we were in trouble when they elected that colored boy president..

Posts like these are when you know Bob is out of even his lame arguments and has lost.
bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-22, 12:07

LooseGoose wrote:

When he's really beat, he will just bump your post. However, I've always loved when simple minds think they're the smartest in the room.
Bump.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-22, 12:20

The_Dude wrote:
Vlad wrote:

So guns don't kill people but people kill people? Is that what you're telling me? Interesting, I've never heard that before.

So boil it all down for me. Why does a common citizen need an AR15 type of weapon? A short, simple answer please, addressing need, not want, not your Constitutional rights...Just tell me why a common citizen needs this type of weapon?

We both know why, don't we? Yes, we do.

You've fallen for the mythical boogeyman.

Guns are here forever and your limp wristed crying won't change that.

"Forever" is a really long time. Nothing is here forever.

Gun laws are part of social change, and on a long enough time line, social change will continue to happen. Slavery, gay marriage, women's right to vote, marijuana...things that seemed rock solid once have now changed. There are always some conservative forces trying to fight social change. We know then as the Taliban, KKK, far-right Republicans, etc....But in the long run they lose ever battle.

That's not to say that the 2nd Amendment will be repealed, but it will get chipped away as it has in the past. Just needs a better political climate and more demographic change.

Don't let that keep you from family night at the shooting range though. That's important.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-22, 12:23

Vlad wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

You've fallen for the mythical boogeyman.

Guns are here forever and your limp wristed crying won't change that.

Gun laws are part of social change, and on a long enough time line, social change will continue to happen. Slavery, gay marriage, women's right to vote, marijuana...things that seemed rock solid once have now changed. There are always some conservative forces trying to fight social change. We know then as the Taliban, KKK, far-right Republicans, etc....But in the long run they lose ever battle.

That's not to say that the 2nd Amendment will be repealed, but it will get chipped away as it has in the past. Just needs a better political climate and more demographic change.

Don't let that keep you from family night at the shooting range though. That's important.

Ah yes...compare the Republicans to Nazis and Taliban.  That will make people take what you say serious.  And yes, guns are here 'forever'. Deal with it would be my advice.

And sorry Vlad--you prefer to live on your knees and give up all forms of independence--the vast majority of Americans aren't limp wristed pussies like yourself waiting to give away all forms of rights to the government.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-22, 12:25

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

It's just such a bull shit cop out statement when we hear "none of that would have prevented this guy from ..........."

No flue shot will prevent everybody from getting the flue. No knee brace prevents offensive linemen from ripping out their knee. Nothing does, nothing ever will.

It's not a magic panacea we seek, it's enough help that we can perhaps stop one of these. and here is the bottom line that we will never be able to prove. How many people have been able to get the mental help they need so we didn't have a mass shooting? We will never know that, so we can't point to it and say "look, it helped in this circumstance". However, I'm willing to bet there has been some private sector psychologists who were able to prevent a horrible act from occuring because the potential perp was able to afford and get mental health or meds.

The more times we use the line, "None of that would have helped in this case" the more people just say, fuck it, we can't fix it.

Im all for trying to find ways to minimize risk...but in this instance, what do you propose that would have stopped it? What would have stopped the San Bernadino shootings?

Trying to make sense of senseless tragedies can make you go nuts.

We as a society need to figure out why so many nuts are slipping through the cracks and/or why they don't have access to help.

Sure, let's sit around the campfire and try to figure out why so many nuts are slipping through the cracks.

Hey, I know why...because they're paranoid nuts, and because there are just enough loopholes in the current laws to allow them to get their hands on guns. And because the gun lobby doesn't want to close those loopholes in fear that it will lead to more restrictions on their right to have family gun-fun night at the local shooting range.

Have we solved the problem?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-22, 12:27

The_Dude wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Ah yes...compare the Republicans to Nazis and Taliban.  That will make people take what you say serious.  And yes, guns are here 'forever'. Deal with it would be my advice.

And sorry Vlad--you prefer to live on your knees and give up all forms of independence--the vast majority of Americans aren't limp wristed pussies like yourself waiting to give away all forms of rights to the government.

Not sure where you got to me giving away "all forms of rights to the government". I thought we were just talking about guns here. But you're right that some forms of rights just don't hold much of a place in my value system. The 2nd Amendment is one of them.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-22, 12:30

Vlad wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Not sure where you got to me giving away "all forms of rights to the government". I thought we were just talking about guns here. But you're right that some forms of rights just don't hold much of a place in my value system. The 2nd Amendment is one of them.

Why don't you just move to the UK?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-22, 12:32

The_Dude wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Why don't you just move to the UK?

Because there's still work to be done here.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-22, 12:34

Vlad, do you really believe that guns will someday not exist? Or even with an intense, full ban they will be as uncommon as illegal narcotics (which are not very illegal)?

You do realize a gun can be made in your garage if you have a little knowledge and machine equipment?

What about 3D printers? You're going to be able to make a gun without any knowledge whatsoever...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-22, 12:35

Correction, that part in the parenthesis should be "which are not very uncommon"... On tablet so I can't just edit.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-22, 12:45

xsanguine wrote:Correction, that part in the parenthesis should be "which are not very uncommon"....On tablet so I can't just edit.

Good for the Sandy Hook families! - Page 3 1896033241
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-22, 12:47

xsanguine wrote:Vlad, do you really believe that guns will someday not exist? Or even with an intense, full ban they will be as uncommon as illegal narcotics (which are not very illegal)?

You do realize a gun can be made in your garage if you have a little knowledge and machine equipment?

What about 3D printers? You're going to be able to make a gun without any knowledge whatsoever...

No. And I don't know where the question is coming from. Where have I suggested that all guns will one day disappear?

I think access to guns will be further limited in the not-too-distant future, and its only my faith in humanity that leads me to say that. Nothing more. After all, that is the fear that's causing gun nuts to rush and secure more high powered guns, isn't it? So even they realize that it's likely to happen. I'm not saying anything different.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-22, 12:50

Vlad wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Vlad, do you really believe that guns will someday not exist? Or even with an intense, full ban they will be as uncommon as illegal narcotics (which are not very illegal)?

No. And I don't know where the question is coming from. Where have I suggested that all guns will one day disappear?

I think access to guns will be further limited in the not-too-distant future, and its only my faith in humanity that leads me to say that. Nothing more. After all, that is the fear that's causing gun nuts to rush and secure more high powered guns, isn't it? So even they realize that it's likely to happen. I'm not saying anything different.

You realize people like YOU feed the fear and paranoia, right?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-22, 13:11

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

When he's really beat, he will just bump your post. However, I've always loved when simple minds think they're the smartest in the room.
Bump.
This.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-22, 13:12

The_Dude wrote:
Vlad wrote:

I'm so content and relaxed that I never leave the house without a loaded gun.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-22, 13:13

Vlad wrote:

It won't be limited... It would be refunnelled.

As we've seen anytime the government tries to prohibit any possession another group fills that void in the industry. This is why the mafia became so powerful in the first half of the 20th century and why South American cartels became so powerful in the 2nd half of the 20th century.

Which criminal group will fill that void when you need guys with guns to keep other people from getting guns? You're not going to limit anything other than the ability to get it through a brick and mortar store.

Check out a Darknet, Vlad, if you haven't already. You can already get ANYTHING you could ever want. ANYTHING. It will arrive at your doorstep within 1-2 weeks. Anything you could possibly imagine is within your grasps.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-22, 13:14

Bobby Sak, whaddup homie? Did you get out and enjoy this recent mild weather?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-22, 13:17

xsanguine wrote:Bobby Sak, whaddup homie? Did you get out and enjoy this recent mild weather?
'sup, G?

Yeah - Friday was nice.. went home, got out on the bike a bit before heading to The Peanut Barrel and to the East Lansing game. More cycling Saturday - the wind was brutal both days but any day you can get on your bike in February, it's a good day.

Yesterday did some trail running in the morning and went home to work in the yard a bit..

how about you? Do anything fun?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-22, 13:19

That's awesome. Yeah being able to get out on a bike this early is fantastic. I saw a lot of guys out on the hills around here on their bikes... Whew, seems like a hell of a workout.

I did some hiking at a wildlife refuge thing around here on Sunday and had an audition Saturday night (geez.... I need to adjust my expectations, I guess).

I hear we're gonna get hammered with some snow Wednesday... So gotta strike while the iron is hot (or at least not so cold and wet) the next day or two.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-22, 13:23

xsanguine wrote:That's awesome. Yeah being able to get out on a bike this early is fantastic. I saw a lot of guys out on the hills around here on their bikes... Whew, seems like a hell of a workout.

I did some hiking at a wildlife refuge thing around here on Sunday and had an audition Saturday night (geez.... I need to adjust my expectations, I guess).

I hear we're gonna get hammered with some snow Wednesday... So gotta strike while the iron is hot (or at least not so cold and wet) the next day or two.
audition? band stuff, I assume?

it's been so mild this winter. We need a good, heavy snow.. I love winters in Michigan and it hasn't really seemed like much of a winter at all this year.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-22, 13:30

I've been disappointed with them as well. I wanted to get up to the UP and do some snowshoeing, but never did on account of our snow numbers. I pass by Cannonsburg ski area and that seems to have people flying down a hill.

Yeah, auditioned for a band on Saturday. I have a hard time being polite while also getting it across that I have to "consider my options", code word for I'll probably never see you guys again.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-22, 13:30

The_Dude wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Yes, I'm the problem.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-22, 13:35

xsanguine wrote:I've been disappointed with them as well. I wanted to get up to the UP and do some snowshoeing, but never did on account of our snow numbers. I pass by Cannonsburg ski area and that seems to have people flying down a hill.

Yeah, auditioned for a band on Saturday. I have a hard time being polite while also getting it across that I have to "consider my options", code word for I'll probably never see you guys again.
Good for the Sandy Hook families! - Page 3 502811600

I stayed up much later than normal Saturday night.. by about 10:30, I had consumed an interesting combination of beverages: a shot of Jack, a Two Hearted, half a bottle of wine at dinner, a few Old Styles.. came home and decided that what the neighborhood really needed was a drum solo..

so... I went downstairs and rocked out on my 5 piece Pearl kit for about 20 minutes. It was sweet.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-22, 13:37

xsanguine wrote:
Vlad wrote:

As we've seen anytime the government tries to prohibit any possession another group fills that void in the industry. This is why the mafia became so powerful in the first half of the 20th century and why South American cartels became so powerful in the 2nd half of the 20th century.

Which criminal group will fill that void when you need guys with guns to keep other people from getting guns? You're not going to limit anything other than the ability to get it through a brick and mortar store.

Check out a Darknet, Vlad, if you haven't already. You can already get ANYTHING you could ever want. ANYTHING. It will arrive at your doorstep within 1-2 weeks. Anything you could possibly imagine is within your grasps.

I haven't, and I won't, but thank you for the suggestion anyway. I get ANYTHING I ever wanted and more on Amazon. I live a pretty ordinary, even mundane, existence. I wake up, shower, go to work, post on message boards, drive home, see to the kids school work/events, watch a little TV, and then go to bed. On weekend, the usual...movies, restaurants, root against MSU and for UM, social gatherings, etc. etc.

I don't imagine there's anything on "DarkNet" for me. Unless they sell a good karaoke mic? I could use a really good one, cuz I sound like shit when I sign karaoke.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-22, 13:37

Vlad wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Yes, I'm the problem.

Nope didn't say that. Just saying your over the top doom and gloom scenarios play into building the myths that feed the fear.

There's a 1 in 2.5 million chance your kid dies of a homicide at a school in the USA on any given year...doesn't really seem like school shootings is a problem huh? But people like you that create false narratives about how bad gun violence is DOES feed into people's paranoia.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-22, 13:38

Vlad wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I haven't, and I won't, but thank you for the suggestion anyway. I get ANYTHING I ever wanted and more on Amazon. I live a pretty ordinary, even mundane, existence. I wake up, shower, go to work, post on message boards, drive home, see to the kids school work/events, watch a little TV, and then go to bed. On weekend, the usual...movies, restaurants, root against MSU and for UM, social gatherings, etc. etc.

I don't imagine there's anything on "DarkNet" for me. Unless they sell a good karaoke mic? I could use a really good one, cuz I sound like shit when I sign karaoke.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-22, 13:38

Vlad wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I haven't, and I won't, but thank you for the suggestion anyway. I get ANYTHING I ever wanted and more on Amazon. I live a pretty ordinary, even mundane, existence.  I wake up, shower, go to work, post on message boards, drive home, see to the kids school work/events, watch a little TV, and then go to bed. On weekend, the usual...movies, restaurants, root against MSU and for UM, social gatherings, etc. etc.

BLUE!!!!!! THIS GUY IS A FUCKING BLUE YOU GUYS!!!!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-22, 13:39

Vlad wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

If you have some down time, read this Rolling Stones article about this guy who ran a huge DarkNet marketplace to buy anything illegal (mostly drugs). Simply fascinating and mind blowing.

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/dead-end-on-silk-road-internet-crime-kingpin-ross-ulbrichts-big-fall-20140204
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-22, 13:40

Vlad wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Yes, I'm the problem.

You aren't the problem...but when you push myths like the 355 mass shootings made up statistic, it feeds into people's paranoia and fear leading to more gun sales which is what you are trying to prevent.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-22, 13:42

Vlad wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Yes, I'm the problem.

In all my years as a liberal, left-leaning individual I never understood when the right would say "You can never have a conversation with a liberal because they don't want to take about facts... They only want to talk about feelings and deflect when facts/statistics are brought up."
I would always get offended by that until I started watching debates between conservatives and liberals and noticed exactly what they were talking about.

Another example... Misconstrue what Dwags is referring to so that you don't have to address his point. A lot of answering questions not asked that only loosely relates to the actual question posed.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-22, 13:43

The_Dude wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Yes, I'm the problem.

You aren't the problem...but when you push myths like the 355 mass shootings made up statistic, it feeds into people's paranoia and fear leading to more gun sales which is what you are trying to prevent.

No, please, I'm the problem. I insist.  And I accept full responsibility for my actions. I've created fear and paranoia among peace-loving gun-enthusiasts.

Those Sandy Hook families should really be suing me.

Last edited by Vlad on 2016-02-22, 13:47; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-22, 13:46

xsanguine wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Yes, I'm the problem.

In all my years as a liberal, left-leaning individual I never understood when the right would say "You can never have a conversation with a liberal because they don't want to take about facts... They only want to talk about feelings and deflect when facts/statistics are brought up."
I would always get offended by that until I started watching debates between conservatives and liberals and noticed exactly what they were talking about.

Another example... Misconstrue what Dwags is referring to so that you don't have to address his point. A lot of answering questions not asked that only loosely relates to the actual question posed.

So you're getting dumber with age? That really goes against the grain, but whatever.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-22, 13:49

The_Dude wrote:
Vlad wrote:

I haven't, and I won't, but thank you for the suggestion anyway. I get ANYTHING I ever wanted and more on Amazon. I live a pretty ordinary, even mundane, existence.  I wake up, shower, go to work, post on message boards, drive home, see to the kids school work/events, watch a little TV, and then go to bed. On weekend, the usual...movies, restaurants, root against MSU and for UM, social gatherings, etc. etc.

If you have some down time, read this Rolling Stones article about this guy who ran a huge DarkNet marketplace to buy anything illegal (mostly drugs).  Simply fascinating and mind blowing.

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/dead-end-on-silk-road-internet-crime-kingpin-ross-ulbrichts-big-fall-20140204

When I want my mind blown, I come to message boards. Works like magic.  Watch....

I create the fear > The fear I create causes that lady in CT to build an arsenal in her home and not secure it in any way > Her sick kid gets his hands on those guns, and the lady is unaware that her son is sick because I created the fear > Her sick son goes to a school and kills 26 people > Vlad's fault for creating the fear about gun control which contributed to a mass shooting.

See? Mind blown.

Last edited by Vlad on 2016-02-22, 13:58; edited 2 times in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-22, 13:49

since the Kalamazoo thing, can we get someone to ban all pudgy white guys the way we're banning Muslims?

I mean, I realize that banning pudgy white guys could really impact attendance at MSU games.. but public safety is paramount in these situations.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-22, 13:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:I've been disappointed with them as well. I wanted to get up to the UP and do some snowshoeing, but never did on account of our snow numbers. I pass by Cannonsburg ski area and that seems to have people flying down a hill.

I stayed up much later than normal Saturday night.. by about 10:30, I had consumed an interesting combination of beverages: a shot of Jack, a Two Hearted, half a bottle of wine at dinner, a few Old Styles.. came home and decided that what the neighborhood really needed was a drum solo..

so... I went downstairs and rocked out on my 5 piece Pearl kit for about 20 minutes. It was sweet.

I can't drink that much or else I wake up with clogged sinuses till late afternoon.

The drum solo is the way to be. You ever rocked out in a band? Drummers are a very valuable asset... There's not a lot of them relative to people like me, guitarists, who are a dime a dozen.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-22, 13:52

Vlad wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

So you're getting dumber with age? That really goes against the grain, but whatever.

Probably. For some reason I just started to value facts and statistics more than shrieking and emotional arguments. It's pretty stupid, I admit....
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-22, 13:54

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I can't drink that much or else I wake up with clogged sinuses till late afternoon.

The drum solo is the way to be. You ever rocked out in a band? Drummers are a very valuable asset... There's not a lot of them relative to people like me, guitarists, who are a dime a dozen.
I've played some with a handful of musicians over the years.. sharing ideas, types of music, etc - but it's been a while since I've done anything really organized and orchestrated.

I'm not much of a musician, really. I just like to drink and then head downstairs to be an active participant in Delusions of Grandeur. Good for the Sandy Hook families! - Page 3 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-22, 13:57

xsanguine wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Probably. For some reason I just started to value facts and statistics more than shrieking and emotional arguments. It's pretty stupid, I admit....

Yeah, I'm sure that's it.

Personally, I'm getting more liberal as I grow older. I'm really getting into the shrieking and emotional arguments. Especially the shrieking.

Last edited by Vlad on 2016-02-22, 14:04; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next