Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General advice for OTPT, Ass Dan, Wake, Millenials

+23
TheReal_LWS
tGreenWay
tanfan!
The Pantry
Death Roe
AnomanderRake
Toe
Code_Warrior
Rocinante
InTenSity
The_Dude
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
xsanguine
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
Ass Dan
Tim Wakefield
WhiteBoyHatcher
27 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

General advice for OTPT, Ass Dan, Wake, Millenials - Page 6 Empty Re: General advice for OTPT, Ass Dan, Wake, Millenials

Post by The Pantry 2021-05-13, 21:15

DWags wrote:Death awaits me in 15-20 years. I’m beginning to look forward to it. So tired of the left hating the right white hating brown penis’s being threatened by vaginas gaining power, millennials hating boomers. Boomers hating everyone, including themselves, Rodgers hating management, hooligans hating soccer owners. Rural hating urban ford hating Chevy.

In the 70’s it was bad, then I thought maybe it was getting incrementally better for a decade or so but after 2008 we all just started arguing our differences instead of enjoying or embracing them. From the beer we drink to the music we line. We blamed everyone For our problems and we did it and do it with snark and anger.

Fucking millennials. It’s your fault.
I love you Someone finally gets my take.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

General advice for OTPT, Ass Dan, Wake, Millenials - Page 6 Empty Re: General advice for OTPT, Ass Dan, Wake, Millenials

Post by Cameron 2021-05-13, 22:18

DWags wrote:Death awaits me in 15-20 years. I’m beginning to look forward to it. So tired of the left hating the right white hating brown penis’s being threatened by vaginas gaining power, millennials hating boomers. Boomers hating everyone, including themselves, Rodgers hating management, hooligans hating soccer owners. Rural hating urban ford hating Chevy.

In the 70’s it was bad, then I thought maybe it was getting incrementally better for a decade or so but after 2008 we all just started arguing our differences instead of enjoying or embracing them. From the beer we drink to the music we line. We blamed everyone For our problems and we did it and do it with snark and anger.

Fucking millennials. It’s your fault.

Fuck the boomers, fuck Gutekunst, fuck management, and fuck soccer owners.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-05-14, 01:53

Maybe a good time to stop focusing on others and do you d wags.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6