Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread.

+14
Rocinante
Death Roe
Nordic
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
Herbie Green
Floyd Robertson
SeeRockCity
DWags
Vlad
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
tTy
18 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread.

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-04, 22:04

SeeRockCity wrote:
tTy wrote:

Well, they are running the wrong fucking way. And they keep kicking the ball. And MSU is not chock full of dipshits.

What the fuck. You guys are all pussies.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Most of the board has been wait-and-see about ND except tDude, Vlad and Stoops.

He is making up arguments to argue against.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread.

Post by Guest 2016-09-04, 22:05

Nordic wrote:
Nordic wrote:Why the fuck is Zaire in the game? It was pretty obv after the first quarter who was the better QB. We win in two weeks because Kelly is a village idiot.

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 4 1362440668

Greg Gabriel ‏@greggabe 1m1 minute ago
Who has been the QB on ND's 3 TD drives? Kizer!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-04, 22:05

tTy wrote:
Death Roe wrote:I think MSU can def take ND. I don't see anything that really stands out that would scare me.

OH..... You are an idiot then. (most of the board, cept me).....

Not digging back through 4 pages....what are you arguing about drinkie??
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 22:09

Nordic wrote:
tTy wrote:

OH..... You are an idiot then. (most of the board, cept me).....

Not digging back through 4 pages....what are you arguing about drinkie??

drinkie?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill 2016-09-04, 22:11

ND not going away. Could be within a field goal middle of 3rd quarter.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 22:11

Man, ND is so awesome you guys. We are sooooo fucked.....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-04, 22:13

tTy wrote:Man, ND is so awesome you guys. We are sooooo fucked.....

Did anybody actually make that argument?

Making up arguments to argue against is boring. Is there another fake drunk routine you could do for attention?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-04, 22:14

DWags wrote:200 on the over

bump
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-04, 22:15

LooseGoose wrote:
Nordic wrote:

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 4 1362440668

Greg Gabriel ‏@greggabe 1m1 minute ago
Who has been the QB on ND's 3 TD drives? Kizer!

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-04, 22:15

Both these teams have pretty good athletes. Both can be beat by us. Both could beat us.

College football.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 22:16

Turtleneck wrote:
tTy wrote:Man, ND is so awesome you guys. We are sooooo fucked.....

Did anybody actually make that argument?

Making up arguments to argue against is boring. Is there another fake drunk routine you could do for attention?

Your boring. *You're.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-04, 22:16

DWags wrote:Both these teams have pretty good athletes. Both can be beat by us. Both could beat us.

College football.

I wish you would quit freaking out, you're upsetting tTy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-09-04, 22:17

Burt reminds me of our WR for Maxwell, ball just bounces off his hands
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-09-04, 22:18

DWags wrote:Both these teams have pretty good athletes. Both can be beat by us. Both could beat us.

College football.

Now THERE is some cutting edge analysis!!!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-04, 22:19

LooseGoose wrote:

College football.

I wish you would quit freaking out, you're upsetting tTy.

tTy is going to flip out when he sees that post. He will probably shoot his computer with his AR-15.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-04, 22:22

Vlad wrote:

College football.

Vlad wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Texas QB is pretty good.

Kid was playing high school football at this time last year. Pretty amazing.

Nothing beats a brilliant observation like noting college freshmen were in high school last year.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-09-04, 22:25

Turtleneck wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Vlad wrote:

Kid was playing high school football at this time last year. Pretty amazing.

Nothing beats a brilliant observation like noting college freshmen were in high school last year.

But your expectations are lower with me, aren't they?? You can't put my quote next to Dwags'! ! I am not worthy!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-04, 22:26

Oh get up and walk off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 22:27

I'm so not scared of ND. You guys are pussies.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-04, 22:28

Nordic wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

This is my biggest takeaway from this game.

Really? Been looking and been completely unimpressed. Last two days in E.L. were redic BTW. Guess I'm looking in the wrong spots on the screen.

You are.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-09-04, 22:28

tTy wrote:I'm so not scared of ND. You guys are pussies.

Ok, thanks for being so strong. You are an inspiration
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-04, 22:29

Vlad wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

But your expectations are lower with me, aren't they?? You can't put my quote next to Dwags'! ! I am not worthy!

I do not have expectations for any of you. You're all a bunch of disappointments. Especially Travis. He's a f$%king idiot.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 22:30

Man, you guys, ND is literally unbeatable and shit, what, with their awesome dropping TD passes in the endzone game, and their getting FG's blocked and shit game. Super awesome... Oh, and that they can't stop the run, or actually lead on the scoreboard and shit. Fuck, I am shaking. In my boots. Literally.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-09-04, 22:30

Ty is scared. I know he is.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-04, 22:32

tTy wrote:Man, you guys, ND is literally unbeatable and shit, what, with their awesome dropping TD passes in the endzone game, and their getting FG's blocked and shit game. Super awesome... Oh, and that they can't stop the run, or actually lead on the scoreboard and shit. Fuck, I am shaking. In my boots. Literally.

That's probably just your body going through withdrawal after not drinking for 10 minutes.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-09-04, 22:32

Turtleneck wrote:
Vlad wrote:

I do not have expectations for any of you. You're all a bunch of disappointments. Especially Travis. He's a f$%king idiot.

Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-04, 22:32

I love it when trolls fight.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-04, 22:32

Why does he obsess over me. Looks for my aproval or my consternation. Just post man, it's the swill. Go to the RCMB, that shit plays there. Get tanner to get some of those guys going. Get Johnny 2x2. It's fun for you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-04, 22:33

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I love it when trolls fight.

Is there a way to wager?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-04, 22:33

You wanna go?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-04, 22:35

DWags wrote:Why does he obsess over me. Looks for my aproval or my consternation. Just post man, it's the swill. Go to the RCMB, that shit plays there. Get tanner to get some of those guys going. Get Johnny 2x2. It's fun for you.

That is a big word for you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-09-04, 22:35

DWags wrote:Why does he obsess over me.  Looks for my aproval or my consternation.  Just post man, it's the swill.  Go to the RCMB, that shit plays there.    Get tanner to get some of those guys going.  Get Johnny 2x2.   It's fun for you.  

See, we're doin' it! I knew we would!

And I hate it when you consternate me.

Last edited by Vlad on 2016-09-04, 22:37; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 22:36

OH MAN, YOU GUYS, WE'RE NEVER GOING TO BE ABLE TO TACKLE A ND PUNT RETURNER... FUCK!!! I'M SO SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-04, 22:37

#20 for ND had a huge fistful of the Texas gunner's jersey on that return.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-04, 22:37

Turtleneck wrote:

You wanna go?

I bet you own Brian Kelly underwear, pussy!!!!!!!!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-04, 22:38

tTy wrote:OH MAN, YOU GUYS, WE'RE NEVER GOING TO BE ABLE TO TACKLE A ND PUNT RETURNER... FUCK!!! I'M SO SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Youre a bloar
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-04, 22:38

tTy wrote:OH MAN, YOU GUYS, WE'RE NEVER GOING TO BE ABLE TO TACKLE A ND PUNT RETURNER... FUCK!!! I'M SO SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grow a pair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-04, 22:38

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You wanna go?

they have those?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-04, 22:39

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

they have those?

TN had them specially made.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-04, 22:40

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

they have those?

And hats.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next