Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread.

+14
Rocinante
Death Roe
Nordic
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
Herbie Green
Floyd Robertson
SeeRockCity
DWags
Vlad
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
tTy
18 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread.

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 22:40

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:OH MAN, YOU GUYS, WE'RE NEVER GOING TO BE ABLE TO TACKLE A ND PUNT RETURNER... FUCK!!! I'M SO SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Youre a bloar

I don't even know what that means.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread.

Post by Vlad 2016-09-04, 22:41

Relax Ty, most people already had ND down as a loss this season, including our own beat writers.

Maybe MD will pull a rabbit out of the hat.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 22:42

Vlad wrote:Relax Ty, most people already had ND down as a loss this season, including our own beat writers.

But I'm so scared of them still.....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-04, 22:43

tTy wrote:
DWags wrote:

Youre a bloar

I don't even know what that means.

8-4
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 22:44

Now Zaire is all pissy, and they are going to have a QB controversy... so scared....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 22:46

OMG, they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-09-04, 22:46

tTy sounds like he's pretty scared
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-09-04, 22:46

That was a pretty impressive catch.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-04, 22:47

tTy wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Not digging back through 4 pages....what are you arguing about drinkie??

drinkie?

Yes. Came into this thread late. Don't feel like going back through each post, so if could kindly explain your outrage so I can decide which side of this arguement I should be on that would be great. Thanks in advance drinkie.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-04, 22:47

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:tTy sounds like he's pretty scared

Nah, he's just freaking over their back up QB.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-04, 22:48

tTy wrote:OMG, they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.

They look pretty decent, yes.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-04, 22:48

Nordic wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Greg Gabriel ‏@greggabe 1m1 minute ago
Who has been the QB on ND's 3 TD drives? Kizer!

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 5 1362440668

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 5 1362440668
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-09-04, 22:49

I told you!! I used to sit with Ty in Spartan Stadium. Whenever we pulled our keys out for those 3rd downs, he always dropped his keys. Then we had to help him find them on the dirty floor, and we would miss the third-down play! Not only was he scared, he made us miss the third-down plays all the time!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-04, 22:50

Nordic wrote:
tTy wrote:

drinkie?

Yes. Came into this thread late. Don't feel like going back through each post, so if could kindly explain your outrage so I can decide which side of this arguement I should be on that would be great. Thanks in advance drinkie.

It's Ty. Everything outrages him and he has to let us know it with every single one of his posts. It's not annoying whatsoever.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-09-04, 22:50

Vlad wrote:

I told you!! I used to sit with Ty in Spartan Stadium. Whenever we pulled our keys out for those 3rd downs, he always dropped his keys. Then we had to help him find them on the dirty floor, and we would miss the third-down play! Not only was he scared, he made us miss the third-down plays all the time!

Sounds like he should have just skipped the whole key thing
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-04, 22:53

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Nordic wrote:

It's Ty. Everything outrages him and he has to let us know it with every single one of his posts. It's not annoying whatsoever.

I find tTy entertaining. Just trying to figure out what has his panties in a bunch.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-04, 22:55

Nordic wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I find tTy entertaining. Just trying to figure out what has his panties in a bunch.

He strikes me as a free baller.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-04, 22:57

He's definitely a free belter.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-04, 22:57

Turtleneck wrote:
Nordic wrote:

He strikes me as a free baller.

Or a free martin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 23:00

Man, you guys, ND is fucking sweet. We are sooooo fuckt.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-04, 23:00

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:He's definitely a free belter.

His wife must have forgot to put out the belt when she picked out his clothes that day.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 23:02

DID YOU SEE THAT PUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????? FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-09-04, 23:03

tTy wrote:Man, you guys, ND is fucking sweet. We are sooooo fuckt.

My work is done here. Lock this bitch!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-04, 23:04

Vlad wrote:
tTy wrote:Man, you guys, ND is fucking sweet. We are sooooo fuckt.

My work is done here. Lock this bitch!

How so?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-04, 23:05

I got us beating ND now

9-3
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-09-04, 23:06

Vlad wrote:Relax Ty, most people already had ND down as a loss this season, including our own beat writers.

false
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-04, 23:06

DWags wrote:I got us beating ND now

9-3

All field goals?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 23:08

There is no way we will be able to run on this stout run d....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-09-04, 23:09

Guys, I don't think tTy realizes that there's anyone else in this thread.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 23:09

for fucks sake......
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-09-04, 23:09

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 5 502811600
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-09-04, 23:10

Hory Cow tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 5 502811600
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 23:10

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sonofabitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-09-04, 23:10

tack on the 15 yard penalty...brutal
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-04, 23:11

Craziness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-04, 23:12

this is a great game
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 23:13

ND is just THAT good you guys. We have, literally, figuratively, objectively, and also, subjectively, zero chance of beating them. Zero. Like, Zero times Zero..... Zero to the Zero power.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 23:13

Man, that 268 pound "running back" is super scary. not....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-04, 23:14

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:I got us beating ND now

9-3

All field goals?

Three safeties two field goals.

Season record stays 8-4
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-04, 23:14

tTy wrote:ND is just THAT good you guys. We have, literally, figuratively, objectively, and also, subjectively, zero chance of beating them. Zero. Like, Zero times Zero..... Zero to the Zero power.

I'll give you $20 a seat for your tickets so you don't have to suffer through it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next