Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread.

+14
Rocinante
Death Roe
Nordic
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
Herbie Green
Floyd Robertson
SeeRockCity
DWags
Vlad
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
tTy
18 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread.

Post by Vlad 2016-09-04, 21:03

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Texas QB is pretty good.

Kid was playing high school football at this time last year. Pretty amazing.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread.

Post by Guest 2016-09-04, 21:04

SeeRockCity wrote:Kinda wish we had a player named Equanimeous

Speaks 3 fucking languages.....

The most interesting recruit in college sports? Meet Equanimeous St. Brown

The origin of the name Equanimeous St. Brown came long before the 6-foot-5, 190-pound wideout was born. His father, John Brown, had a college friend at Cal State Fullerton who was writing a book featuring a character named Equanimeous. Brown inquired about the name, and his friend said it was inspired by the word equanimity, which, according to Merriam-Webster’s online dictionary, means “calm emotions when dealing with problems or pressure.” Brown liked the name so much that he vowed to bestow it on his first son.

Brown followed through, and the result is one of the strongest candidates in the short yet illustrious history of the SI.com recruiting All-Name Team. St. Brown is a near lock given his unique first name alone, but his full name is even more distinct: Equanimeous Tristan Imhotep J. St. Brown. He has two brothers -- one a prospect in the class of 2017 who already has two Division I scholarship offers -- who are equals on the nomenclature hierarchy. There is Osiris Adrian Amen-Ra J. St. Brown, 16, and Amon-Ra Julian Heru J. St. Brown, 14.

“It makes me stand out, I think,” Equanimeous said of his name. “A lot of people know me for my name. So, I like it.”

Still, none of that explains why St. Brown is in the running for a different title: the class of 2015’s most interesting prospect. Fans will come to learn there is more to St. Brown than an obscure name and a lofty recruiting stature; he’s a wideout perhaps best suited for a Dos Equis commercial. For starters, he is fluent in three languages: German, French and English. His mother, Miriam, was born in Germany and makes Equanimeous and his two brothers read German aloud for 10 minutes on the way to school every morning. “German magazines with political articles in it or scientific articles,” Miriam said. “With words they’ve probably never heard.”

St. Brown also visits Germany every year, lived in Paris with his mom and brothers for six months as a fifth-grader and attended a French school in Orange County for seven years. While St. Brown took the standard SAT in English, he scored well on both the French and German SAT subject tests and took the French Advanced Placement exam in May, even though his school doesn’t offer an AP French class. (St. Brown’s mom said he might also take the German AP exam.)

St. Brown’s trilingual proficiency can be explained, in part, by his father’s career. Brown was a world-class bodybuilder whose early weight-training tales could be weaved into the Rocky IV training montage and who, at his peak, looked cut straight out of a Marvel comic. The two-time Mr. Universe and three-time Mr. World met Miriam while taking part in a competition in Germany. Brown originally played football, but he decided to pursue bodybuilding because it afforded him total control, with zero reliance on teammates.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-04, 21:05

He sounds stupid.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-04, 21:05

Texas Houston Texas A&M Baylor TCU

Jesus.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-04, 21:08

DWags wrote:Texas Houston Texas A&M Baylor TCU

Jesus.

The old Southwest Conference minus a few teams.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-04, 21:08

DWags wrote:200 on the over

Bump.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-04, 21:09

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:Texas Houston Texas A&M Baylor TCU

Jesus.

The old Southwest Conference minus a few teams.

What percentage of kids from Texas are on those rosters I wonder?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 21:16

I just got caught up to real time. Had to put the kids down and let them read books to me so it took some time to get up to real time. I am no longer scared of ND.

I see a Damien Terry package coming in, they won't be able to stop LJ, TOC needs to game manage... we shut down their run game and we have a shot. I'm happy.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-04, 21:17

Who does ND play next week?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-04, 21:20

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Who does ND play next week?

Nevada.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-04, 21:21

tTy wrote:I just got caught up to real time. Had to put the kids down and let them read books to me so it took some time to get up to real time. I am no longer scared of ND.

I see a Damien Terry package coming in, they won't be able to stop LJ, TOC needs to game manage... we shut down their run game and we have a shot. I'm happy.

Take a peak at what WBH left in the Furman thread. Fucking depressing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 21:22

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:I just got caught up to real time. Had to put the kids down and let them read books to me so it took some time to get up to real time. I am no longer scared of ND.

wat?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-09-04, 21:23

MD will figure something out, but at this point it feels like ND by 14+.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-04, 21:23

tTy wrote:
DWags wrote:

wat?

Break down of TOC on film

He bad
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 21:31

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:

wat?

He bad

I watched about 6 of that guys "breakdowns". meh....

We can run on ND based upon what I've seen. Terry will play a role. ND by 14 is redic at this point Vlad.... Let me see an ND team that wants it in the second half before I forfeit 14 fucking points.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 21:32

Also, dude is assuming that Furman is good enough to force four checkdowns per pass play. They aren't.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-04, 21:33

tTy wrote:
DWags wrote:

He bad

I watched about 6 of that guys "breakdowns". meh....

We can run on ND based upon what I've seen. Terry will play a role. ND by 14 is redic at this point Vlad.... Let me see an ND team that wants it in the second half before I forfeit 14 fucking points.

We have to have some kind of passing attack or LJ will be beat to shit before conference.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-04, 21:38

I'm enjoying this game but I have this nagging feeling that OTPT & Wakie are having more fun than we are right now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 21:42

Ohhhhh, I soooo scared..... ND byy a zilly..........
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-09-04, 21:42

So many hottie's in the stands
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-04, 21:42

Remember when this kid's Dad played for the Rangers? A very serviceable 3B for a decade or so. Soon to be forgotten.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 21:43

These assholes are on the verge of being blown the fuck out and you fucking pussies are cowering. I'm ashamed of you fuckers. Fucking ashamed. Fuck you guys.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-09-04, 21:43

tTy wrote:Ohhhhh, I soooo scared..... ND byy a zilly..........

Do we have a WR that can run that fast (and barely catch 1/4 passes thrown to him)
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-04, 21:44

Maybe we can hire Art Briles for a couple weeks to consult
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-09-04, 21:45

I think MSU can def take ND. I don't see anything that really stands out that would scare me.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-09-04, 21:45

tTy wrote:These assholes are on the verge of being blown the fuck out and you fucking pussies are cowering. I'm ashamed of you fuckers. Fucking ashamed. Fuck you guys.

USA! USA!
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 21:45

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
tTy wrote:Ohhhhh, I soooo scared..... ND byy a zilly..........

Do we have a WR that can run that fast (and barely catch 1/4 passes thrown to him)

Fucking leave.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-04, 21:45

tTy wrote:These assholes are on the verge of being blown the fuck out and you fucking pussies are cowering. I'm ashamed of you fuckers. Fucking ashamed. Fuck you guys.

ND has a shit ton of talent Kelly has never been that great b
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 21:46

Death Roe wrote:I think MSU can def take ND. I don't see anything that really stands out that would scare me.

OH..... You are an idiot then. (most of the board, cept me).....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 21:47

DWags wrote:

Well, they are running the wrong fucking way. And they keep kicking the ball. And MSU is not chock full of dipshits.

What the fuck. You guys are all pussies.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-04, 21:48

Straw man.

I've not cowered.

Corley and Davis running go routes, DeWeaver throwing to them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-04, 21:48

Why the fuck is Zaire in the game? It was pretty obv after the first quarter who was the better QB. We win in two weeks because Kelly is a village idiot.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-04, 21:53

CORNER BLITZ wrote:So many hottie's in the stands

This is my biggest takeaway from this game.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-04, 21:55

tTy wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

Fucking leave.

Facts are for pussies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-04, 21:57

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:

wat?

He bad

Remember Wbh's spot on prediction for the Ohio State game last year?

Heh.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-09-04, 21:57

I'm guessing we get dominated at the line (on both sides of the ball) as we have the last couple of meetings with ND.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-04, 21:58

Vlad wrote:I'm guessing we get dominated at the line (on both sides of the ball) as we have the last couple of meetings with ND.

A shocking prediction coming from you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-09-04, 22:02

tTy wrote:
DWags wrote:

Well, they are running the wrong fucking way. And they keep kicking the ball. And MSU is not chock full of dipshits.

What the fuck. You guys are all pussies.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Most of the board has been wait-and-see about ND except tDude, Vlad and Stoops.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-04, 22:02

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:So many hottie's in the stands

This is my biggest takeaway from this game.

Really? Been looking and been completely unimpressed. Last two days in E.L. were redic BTW. Guess I'm looking in the wrong spots on the screen.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-04, 22:03

Nordic wrote:Why the fuck is Zaire in the game? It was pretty obv after the first quarter who was the better QB. We win in two weeks because Kelly is a village idiot.

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 3 1362440668
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next