Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread.

+14
Rocinante
Death Roe
Nordic
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
Herbie Green
Floyd Robertson
SeeRockCity
DWags
Vlad
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
tTy
18 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread.

Post by Vlad 2016-09-05, 19:10

tGreenWay wrote:
Vlad wrote:

The general sense down here is that UT and OU are a package deal. They will go together if they leave the Big 12 (which is not likely).

I'm not surprised, although I don't know if OU would pass Delany's test for number of eyes and cable subscriptions to add to the BTN. Like I said, this is only my wish. I don't think it could or ever would happen.

Number of eyes and cable subscriptions??  OU  is a blue blood program with a national fan base.  Lots of Sooner fans down here in TX.

OU would bring a bigger fan base than Rutgers and Maryland combined
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread.

Post by DWags 2016-09-05, 19:17

Vlad wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm not surprised, although I don't know if OU would pass Delany's test for number of eyes and cable subscriptions to add to the BTN. Like I said, this is only my wish. I don't think it could or ever would happen.

Number of eyes and cable subscriptions??  OU  is a blue blood program with a national fan base.  Lots of Sooner fans down here in TX.

But not more TV sets.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-05, 20:21

DWags wrote:
Vlad wrote:

But not more TV sets.

Exactly.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-05, 20:28

If Nebraska can get in, OUsux can get in. I'd love to have OU and UT in. UT is probably too arrogant to cede the spotlight they currently bathe in though.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-05, 20:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:If Nebraska can get in, OUsux can get in. I'd love to have OU and UT in. UT is probably too arrogant to cede the spotlight they currently bathe in though.

If we could get Texas and nd in, the size of each chech every school would get due to tv revenue would be bigger than any size to any conference.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-09-05, 20:47

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

But not more TV sets.

Exactly.

Well shit, I don't know. Maybe we could just buy the TV sets for all those fans. TVs don't cost that much any more, and we could make it up on the subscriptions revenue. That's where the real money is, right?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8