Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread.

+14
Rocinante
Death Roe
Nordic
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
Herbie Green
Floyd Robertson
SeeRockCity
DWags
Vlad
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
tTy
18 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 6 Empty Re: tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread.

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 23:14

The run blocking for ND is outstanding..... We are fucked you guys.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 6 Empty Re: tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-04, 23:15

That was absurd.

I put money on ND -3 but for some reason I can't help but root for Hook em. I like Chuck Strong. BK not so much.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-09-04, 23:17

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:I got us beating ND now

9-3

All field goals?

Three safeties two field goals.

Season record stays 8-4

I'll take the over. Both of them.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 23:17

ND run D continues to be so good..... sooooo good...... too bad MSU can't run the ball.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-04, 23:18

Didn't a QB commit to Texas then transfer to Michigan when this kid committed to Texas?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-04, 23:19

OT barring craziness.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-04, 23:20

DWags wrote:Didn't a QB commit to Texas then transfer to Michigan when this kid committed to Texas?

I don't know but I do know Kizer wanted to go to Michigan but they never offered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 23:20

DWags wrote:Didn't a QB commit to Texas then transfer to Michigan when this kid committed to Texas?

UM has like 18 QB's, and they are all good enough to start for the Lions. I can't keep track of em all....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-04, 23:23

I'm backed up guys. Not sure what to do. This has never happened to me before today.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-09-04, 23:24

No, you're thinking of the previous year. And that QB who flipped to UM has now been converted to a tight end or something.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-09-04, 23:24

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm backed up guys. Not sure what to do. This has never happened to me before today.

Not even kidding dude. It's like magic.

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 6 ProductC
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-04, 23:25

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm backed up guys. Not sure what to do. This has never happened to me before today.

Drink a pot of coffee.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 23:25

Eat a lot of fiber, drink a lot of coffee, and stick your thumb up our ass to pop it free. zat what your takin bout?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-09-04, 23:26

Pretty entertaining game. Nothing like our barn burner against that powerhouse Furman, but pretty entertaining !
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-04, 23:26

Cabbage and/or Oatmeal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-09-04, 23:27

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Drink a pot of coffee.

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 6 61pgci10
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-04, 23:28

I housed a huge power greens salad at 7 pm. Usually that's all it takes. Nope. Have some psyllium husk and mixed a bunch of that with water. Gross. But nope. So weird. Just being OCD about it, my stomach isn't bothering me or anything. More alcohol might work.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 23:29

Vlad wrote:

No, you're thinking of the previous year. And that QB who flipped to UM has now been converted to a tight end or something.

Don't you just love that they are soooo good, that they can switch players from CB to LB and QB to WHATTHEFUCKEVER, but they are still sooooo good....

I remember when JohnEllSmith was moving tiny ass LB's into position and making RB's play CB and we all though it was cool.. Nope, it's cuz you HAVE TO.

Now I'm reading about how awesome it is that there were 14 freshmen who played against Hawaii, and how awesome that is. LMFAO, that is sick. I'd be pissed as fuck. Is there no upperclassmen depth? How many redshirts you gonna burn brah???????
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-09-04, 23:29

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I housed a huge power greens salad at 7 pm. Usually that's all it takes. Nope. Have some psyllium husk and mixed a bunch of that with water. Gross. But nope. So weird. Just being OCD about it, my stomach isn't bothering me or anything. More alcohol might work.

One more time, Metamucil. Thank me later.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-04, 23:30

Committed to Texas, chickened out, Jim Harbaugh said "play QB for me, kid flipped, then Harbaugh said, em you're a tight end
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-09-04, 23:30

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 6 1966794946
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 23:32

PSA: I'm drunmk as fuck.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-04, 23:33

tTy wrote:PSA: I'm drunmk as fuck.

No one could have guessed that.

Last edited by LooseGoose on 2016-09-04, 23:34; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-09-04, 23:34

tTy wrote:PSA: I'm drunmk as fuck.

Who would've thought?
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 23:34

OK, fuck it, 27 OT's please..... Lots of injuries (none, = life threatening, but just for PC purposes, otherwise, make ND players die, off the record).
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-04, 23:35

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 6 502811600 tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 6 502811600
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 23:37

ND sucks balls at run D you guys.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 23:38

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 6 502811600 tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 6 502811600

lol @ psa or "make nd players die" prayer?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-04, 23:38

Well we suck balls at run blocking so.....stremf meet stremf
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-04, 23:39

tTy wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 6 502811600 tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 6 502811600

PSA, followed by 2 who woulda thunk its.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 23:39

OH FUCK! i HOPE I DINT JUST JINX THAT GUYS LYFF!!!!!

OK, I kinda do...... BUT NOT REALLY.....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 23:40

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
tTy wrote:

PSA, followed by 2 who woulda thunk its.

yeah... lmfao..... nother beer!!!!

soooo drmffff....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-04, 23:40

tTy wrote:OH FUCK! i HOPE I DINT JUST JINX THAT GUYS LYFF!!!!!

He might get a seventh year now
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 23:41

DWags wrote:

That was Jess Settles??????????????????
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-04, 23:42

Great win for Texas. How fun.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 23:42

And that joke is going to get lost on erryone........ Fuck ND.....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-04, 23:43

tTy wrote:
DWags wrote:

Richard Mudd
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 23:44

That was fun. Fuck all ya'll....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-09-04, 23:46

tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 6 1966794946 tOfficial, Fuck Notre Dame, I hate Texas a little bit less, thread. - Page 6 1966794946
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-09-04, 23:49

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:

Richard Mudd

60 minute reference????????????????
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next