Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something about not doing well in recruiting

+20
Herbie Green
The_Dude
Clarett's Folly
Stoops21
tanfan!
Blanch32
duffy munn
GRR Spartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
Death Roe
SeeRockCity
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
BleacherSwill
InTenSity
TheReal_LWS
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
24 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Something about not doing well in recruiting - Page 3 Empty Re: Something about not doing well in recruiting

Post by The_Dude 08/12/16, 03:54 pm

Vlad wrote:
DWags wrote:

I thought we all pretty much agreed right away the program is done.  The rest is having fun with fools.  You're right, program sucks.  We're pretty much screwed.  I see us splitting the first two games ext year and it gets worse after that.

So a follow-up question: What happened??

You're a guy who claims to know a thing or two about this crazy sport. So...um, WFT happened here?

He's doing mental gymnastics to find any reason except failed recruiting.

I thought Blackwell was supposed to be a shark that can close?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Something about not doing well in recruiting - Page 3 Empty Re: Something about not doing well in recruiting

Post by DWags 08/12/16, 06:11 pm

Vlad wrote:
DWags wrote:

I thought we all pretty much agreed right away the program is done.  The rest is having fun with fools.  You're right, program sucks.  We're pretty much screwed.  I see us splitting the first two games ext year and it gets worse after that.

You're a guy who claims to know a thing or two about this crazy sport. So...um, WFT happened here?

Top of my head? Our older players weren't very good this year. Our younger ones developed late but not enough. We, like many teams, had some bad luck with injuries. Our QB play was lacking and our coaches made some game time mistakes. We also had some seniors who seemed fairly entitled and I'm not sure they weren't more interested in the social life vs film study and weight room in the off season. I put a lot of that blame on Dantonio.

It was a fun four or five years. It's over. We suck. Scrap it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 08/12/16, 06:44 pm

We're a girls softball school now.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 08/12/16, 06:56 pm

DWags wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Top of my head? Our older players weren't very good this year. Our younger ones developed late but not enough. We, like many teams, had some bad luck with injuries. Our QB play was lacking and our coaches made some game time mistakes. We also had some seniors who seemed fairly entitled and I'm not sure they weren't more interested in the social life vs film study and weight room in the off season. I put a lot of that blame on Dantonio.

That's a lot of things gone wrong for a program that had "arrived". Let's see…so we got poor talent, lack of leadership, no QB, coaching mistakes, injuries, selfish behaviors…

Damn, we had sooo not arrived. I could've understood one or two of the above, because that happens. It's never easy to replace a great QB for example. But all that shit went down within weeks?? We went from a 2–0 start to winning only 1 out of the next 10 games? Damn!

Agree, lets scrap it.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 08/12/16, 06:57 pm

The_Dude wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Blackwell has been a major disappointment.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 08/12/16, 07:39 pm

Verbal commitment tonight. Sorry to burst your bubble, Vag and gang.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 08/12/16, 07:54 pm

Vlad wrote:
DWags wrote:

That's a lot of things gone wrong for a program that had "arrived". Let's see…so we got poor talent, lack of leadership, no QB, coaching mistakes, injuries, selfish behaviors…

Damn, we had sooo not arrived. I could've understood one or two of the above, because that happens. It's never easy to replace a great QB for example. But all that shit went down within weeks?? We went from a 2–0 start to winning only 1 out of the next 10 games? Damn!

Agree, lets scrap it.

We never arrived. Bull shit rose cotton and playoffs. Who ever thought that? Dantonio is an embarrassment.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 08/12/16, 07:55 pm

Vlad wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Why is he even on staff? Does he hold the cord during games for coaches, or is that wireless?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 08/12/16, 07:58 pm

Vlad wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Fire everyone.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 08/12/16, 08:19 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Fire everyone.

Strength and conditioning too? Fuck it, star from square one.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 08/12/16, 08:22 pm

Vlad wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Blackwell? More like Whitepoor, am I right?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 08/12/16, 08:23 pm

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Blackwell? More like Whitepoor, am I right?

Something about not doing well in recruiting - Page 3 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 08/12/16, 08:23 pm

Even Bob is worried.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 08/12/16, 08:31 pm

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Doesn't follow recruiting.

Breaks down the last 5-6 years of recruiting.

Thinks it was luck.

Will determine if the next 5-6 years of recruiting bear out his projection on what the last 5-6 years of recruiting turned out to be.

That's 12 years of not following recruiting by my math.

Please add he's saying that Dantonio's three years of 11 plus victories might be "luck".  Three of Six Big Ten Championships might be "luck".  The most wins in three years by any big ten coach ever, might be "luck" with the recruiting classes.  

Then he says he KNOWS we sucked this year because of recruiting.

Think about that, because he's not capable of rational thought.  He's a blanch level idiot in talking sports, but we get to add he's also a dumb ass racist too.   Blanch at least isn't a scum bag racist like he is.    Alas, I've promised not to remove the idiot.  Let the mouse be played with by  the cats here and I'll try to ignore his rambling.  When he steps over the racial line again, and he will, some other mod can delete him.

Shocking you want him banned. long live tBBBB!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 08/12/16, 08:36 pm

Vlad wrote:
DWags wrote:

thats the thing, he won't answer. we try talking soort at the Bob , and he'll have none of it. so dumb, since he was the only one saying 7 and 5, so he could chest beat, and yet....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 08/12/16, 08:37 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
Vlad wrote:

thats the thing, he won't answer. we try talking soort at the Bob , and he'll have none of it. so dumb, since he was the only one saying 7 and 5, so he could chest beat, and yet....
You're dumber than a fucking Moran.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 08/12/16, 08:42 pm

DWags wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Dantonio's short term game finally caught up with uhim. now time to rebuild with better coaching.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 08/12/16, 08:46 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Please add he's saying that Dantonio's three years of 11 plus victories might be "luck".  Three of Six Big Ten Championships might be "luck".  The most wins in three years by any big ten coach ever, might be "luck" with the recruiting classes.  

Then he says he KNOWS we sucked this year because of recruiting.

Think about that, because he's not capable of rational thought.  He's a blanch level idiot in talking sports, but we get to add he's also a dumb ass racist too.   Blanch at least isn't a scum bag racist like he is.    Alas, I've promised not to remove the idiot.  Let the mouse be played with by  the cats here and I'll try to ignore his rambling.  When he steps over the racial line again, and he will, some other mod can delete him.

Pretty much. But I won't. He's that guy on that airplane who is spewing hate and screaming idiotic shit about his candidate who just won. We're all flying with him so we have to take it. Idiot knows it. He's a big timer on mgoblig I'm told
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 08/12/16, 08:47 pm

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Pretty much. But I won't. He's that guy on that airplane who is spewing hate and screaming idiotic shit about his candidate who just won. We're all flying with him so we have to take it. Idiot knows it. He's a big timer on mgoblig I'm told
That guy actually got a lifetime ban from delta...
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 08/12/16, 09:00 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Dantonio's short term game finally caught up with uhim. now time to rebuild with better coaching.

Nine years. About time.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 08/12/16, 09:25 pm

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

i take it you are missing the delusional battle between him and bob on the bin right now? classic shit right there!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 08/12/16, 09:28 pm

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Nine years. About time.

fwiw, he has cook to thank for that.

Last edited by Blanch32 on 08/12/16, 09:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 08/12/16, 09:29 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Nine years. About time.

fwiw, he has cook, conklin, Calhoun, denard, and waynes to thank for that.

Shitty recruiter. Good point.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 08/12/16, 09:29 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Pretty much. But I won't. He's that guy on that airplane who is spewing hate and screaming idiotic shit about his candidate who just won. We're all flying with him so we have to take it.  Idiot knows it. He's a big timer on mgoblig I'm told

i take it you are missing the delusional battle between him and bob on the bin right now?  classic shit right there!

so. fucking. rich. Something about not doing well in recruiting - Page 3 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 08/12/16, 09:31 pm

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

fwiw, he has cook, conklin, Calhoun, denard, and waynes to thank for that.

Never mind, we had all those guys when maxwell was qb, so it's all cook.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 08/12/16, 10:28 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Nine years. About time.

fwiw, he has cook to thank for that.

9 years of Connor Cook. No wonder we have been so good. Wish he could of had an extra year.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 08/12/16, 10:39 pm

Solid edit.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 08/12/16, 11:07 pm

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

You keep saying that, yet have offered zero proof.

Put up or shut up time.

And complaining im giving you crap about Trump with how others act on that board is weak.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 08/12/16, 11:07 pm

They changed a thread title Jim! The Mods changed the thread title when they shouldn't have!!!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 08/12/16, 11:10 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

And Conklin...he anchored the left side as the only stud OL Dantonio has ever had and he was one of our only payers to grade out very high against Bama.

So pretty much those two guys.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 08/12/16, 11:12 pm

Nordic wrote:They changed a thread title Jim! The Mods changed the thread title when they shouldn't have!!!

lol!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 08/12/16, 11:22 pm

The_Dude wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

And Conklin...he anchored the left side as the only stud OL Dantonio has ever had and he was one of our only payers to grade out very high against Bama.

Damn, how did we ever win a game? Like ever. Just lucky I guess.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 08/12/16, 11:24 pm

duffy munn wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Damn, how did we ever win a game? Like ever. Just lucky I guess.

Coaches found and developed talent. Enos and Duzzi were massive losses. Those are good cidxges because credible schools went after them. Not Northern Michigan
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 08/12/16, 11:41 pm

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Damn, how did we ever win a game?  Like ever. Just lucky I guess.

Coaches found and developed talent. Enos and Duzzi were massive losses. Those are good cidxges because credible schools went after them. Not Northern Michigan

Oh,  I thought it was just Conklin and Cook. That's what you and your fellow dumbass blanch told us. I'm just happy we lucked into those two players.

As for finding and developing talent, did Mark Dantonio have anything to do with that or was it just Narduzzi and Enos?

Consult blanch and let me know. TIA, Walvie.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 08/12/16, 11:48 pm

PLEASE DON'T CHANGE PEOPLE'S SHIT.

SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 09/12/16, 12:43 am

SeeRockCity wrote:PLEASE DON'T CHANGE PEOPLE'S SHIT.

Something about not doing well in recruiting - Page 3 1362440668 Herbie
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 09/12/16, 08:26 am

Posts are being edited, bans are being threatened. I guess someone must be trying to discuss MSU sports again.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 09/12/16, 08:27 am

SeeRockCity wrote:PLEASE DON'T CHANGE PEOPLE'S SHIT.

Seriously, why don't you shit can his ass. He is a major reason the board has no credibility.

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 09/12/16, 08:48 am

Gonna cwy some more, Herbie?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 09/12/16, 09:05 am

lol @ credibility
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next